December 1979.

I have always felt "disconnected" from other people and spiritual from a very young age.
In spite of that, I travelled a lot, did very well at uni, have friends, a great family.
Everything is ok... except that I always had this feeling of being disconnected and also of being able to "feel" people. I Always thought I must be "evil" inside, but managed to live with that (it was difficult, but I never told anybody).
I had a great boyfriend during 6 years. Everything was fine... until he dumped me 1 month ago...
It was like if my world collapsed.
I went to see some kind of "energy healer" who told me I was an Indigo, and that the break up was a good thing because it was time for me to discover who I was and accept it.
Well, you can see that in a month my life has changed A LOT!!!
This Indigo thing scares me, but it also explains how I have felt during my whole life.
It's scary... really...

Now, I'll be 30 in December. I'm going back to uni in September. I hope everything will work out for me.
I'm really rebuilding myself. Difficult, but necessary it seems...

I'm happy to have found this forum, and wish you all happiness!

[QUOTE=NewMe;445868]

I'm happy to have found this forum, and wish you all happiness![/QUOTE]

Aaaww :o You're too sweet :D

I wish you happiness aswell :)

Jes

Sept 4, 1976. Same story here. I get along everywhere but don’t fit in anywhere. I grew up disconnected with myself which caused a lot of problems as a teen (drugs, arrests) In my late teens I realized I was on a spiritual quest and started seeking outside of the box. I became in tuned to nature, and music but the trouble kept coming. I always felt as though something was trying to keep me from flourishing. Eventually I broke free from the chains of drugs, alcohol and tobacco, and now am trying to wean out all other pollutants from my food and what not (MGS, aspertain and other things of the like). I find that I am very sensitive to chemicals and pollutants. I attend college full time (mechanical engineering program) and am a member of the Honors Scholars Society. I also am an arborist (a tree doctor) in which I work for myself. Today I don’t even try to fit in anywhere. I feel labels of any kind do not fit me; I’m not gay, strait, or bi, not totally boy nor girl. I’m very boyish on the outside and seem very boyish but my character and my spirit have a lot of feminine traits (If I was a girl I would be a tom boy). I just am who I am. I also am very attracted to crystals and love to read, pray and ponder. I don’t post many things on IS for my own reasons, although I do like to see what others post. Kind of just a lurker most of the time. I would like to find some folks who are more my age and not wrapped up in the ego driven “mix” (that seems to flourishes at times in 'IS') to communicate with and hopefully build some friendships.

1984 here. I am about 2 weeks into being 25 now. I also only recently learned of the Indigo title though I was born an indigo, a starseed. My mother worshipped Isis when she was in her twenties and definitely has a strange, psychic thing going on. I was born with it all plus some. I have lived many lives over many era's though I don't think I have been incarnated for a long time before this life.

I have always been weird, kooky, nerdy, extreme animal lover, extreme imagination, an artist (was doing spirograph art at age 2), and a dancer. I HAVE to move my physical body in order to feel at peace. I feel like dance brings me closer to the deep Earth.

I'm going to college at a snail's pace (not quite sure if college is my thing) - working towards a BA in English Writing and Graphic Design. I hope to turn into something called "instructional design" which basically takes into account psychology, design, and education and wraps it up in a nice neat package that makes it easy for people to understand. I figure why not exploit my intuitive, creative skills. After all, this kind of work is what feeds my soul and makes me happy as well as other's happy.

However, I work an administrative office job that deals with protecting kids. I have also worked as a vet receptionist/technician. I just enjoy helping people. People always tell me I should be a therapist but I realize that might be a bit too much feedback for my psyche to handle. I need long periods of cleansing/regenerating time. Though I would love to use my #1 talent - using language to heal and guide people in my career, I already do that as a "hobby". :)

I have had 3 significant relationships and my latest one has lasted 7 years, though we broke up in early Feb. and we're trying to navigate it and do right by each other, whatever that might mean. We infinitely love each other, I mean what are you supposed to do with that. Can't run, don't want to hide but scared to make a mistake and hurt him? I don't know.

I have kinda always felt young and old all at once. I think you have to have the one, to be the other.

Hi Astara,

I don't say this a lot as there are many energies I feel from people that I just don't connect with or just don't want to know. But when I do feel that pull, I have to say it...I pick up a really good energy about you...

I'll be 25 in a few weeks as well and it seems we have many things in common. :) You sound like the sister I always wondered what it would be like to have...Hope that wasn't too weird, but your post just really popped out at me.

Welcome to IS by the way.

[QUOTE=naturesjewels21;446274]Hi Astara,

I don't say this a lot as there are many energies I feel from people that I just don't connect with or just don't want to know. But when I do feel that pull, I have to say it...I pick up a really good energy about you...

I'll be 25 in a few weeks as well and it seems we have many things in common. :) You sound like the sister I always wondered what it would be like to have...Hope that wasn't too weird, but your post just really popped out at me.

Welcome to IS by the way.[/QUOTE]

Naturesjewels,

Thank you tremendously! That is the first "hello" I've received on IS and it is such a sweet, genuine one at that. :) Makes me happy to be acknowledged. I am looking to 'fit' in here as I don't anywhere else. The closest I've come is going to raves & electronic music festivals. Which I don't do anymore because law enforcement came down on them so harshly in the early 2000's. Now they're making a comeback, go figure!

I, too, can sense people's energy quite quickly, more so in person but definitely over the web too. I think it's all about reading between the lines of text that someone delivers over whichever medium they are using. I can sense your warmth and strength. :) I definitely think we have a lot in common and I suspect we've been going through some similar experiences over the past year. It's been a hard and incredibly enlightening year, eh?

Yay! I'm happy to have made my first IS friend. Thank you, sweetie! <3

I used to be a raver back in the day ('94-2001). It's weird they got so expensive. Then they started getting busted all the time. Now, I live in industrial Brooklyn and there's a rave club that just opened around the corner from my apartment. I feel like I want to check it out but I may be the old creepy guy on e. haha

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I don't even know if the scene is the same

[QUOTE={{d*@*b}};446936]I used to be a raver back in the day ('94-2001). It's weird they got so expensive. Then they started getting busted all the time. Now, I live in industrial Brooklyn and there's a rave club that just opened around the corner from my apartment. I feel like I want to check it out but I may be the old creepy guy on e. haha

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

I don't even know if the scene is the same[/QUOTE]

There is more of a crack down on raves because of the Rave Act. At first when introduced alone, the bill was shot down. Then the sneaky politicians attached it into the Amber Alert bill.

This happens often now. It should be against the rules to put in bills that have nothing to do with the intent of the actual bill.

You can read more about it just by googling Rave Act.

In NYC they were outlawed a long time ago, like 10 years ago because of the cabaret laws. They would shoot rubber bullets at crowds of kids, tear gas, riot police you name it. Luckily I missed out on those events but I have seen some other shadey things like the police telling us not to go to the party or we will be shot on the way there. Or that the party has been shut down but when we get there the same policeman is working at the front door confescating things and arresting dealers, but when you get in they have let only certain dealers in. It's just weird that after all that drama 10 years later there is a rave club around the corner from my house. bs

[QUOTE=Astara;446928]Naturesjewels,

Thank you tremendously! That is the first "hello" I've received on IS and it is such a sweet, genuine one at that. :) Makes me happy to be acknowledged. I am looking to 'fit' in here as I don't anywhere else. The closest I've come is going to raves & electronic music festivals. Which I don't do anymore because law enforcement came down on them so harshly in the early 2000's. Now they're making a comeback, go figure!

I, too, can sense people's energy quite quickly, more so in person but definitely over the web too. I think it's all about reading between the lines of text that someone delivers over whichever medium they are using. I can sense your warmth and strength. :) I definitely think we have a lot in common and I suspect we've been going through some similar experiences over the past year. It's been a hard and incredibly enlightening year, eh?

Yay! I'm happy to have made my first IS friend. Thank you, sweetie! <3[/QUOTE]

:D

Thank you very much for your kind words.

There's a lot of good people on here, and I'm sure you'll have fun with the whole IS atmosphere. I also only recently discovered the term Indigo...but when I did it sure answered some questions for me. :) Being called weird, hippie, and out of place...well all of a sudden made some sense...lol.

It's been a heck of a year for sure, but enlightening too. I call this year my "wake up" year in a lot of ways and am happy with how this path is going. I'm really trying to simplify my life, get back to nature and just make sure I keep positive energies around me.

I hope you have a lovely day! :)

Hehehe...I like this rave chatter. :) That's cool, d @ b and flyingkittycat!!

I'm very familiar with the Rave Act and it's hypocrisy. Interestingly enough, Biden signed off on said act. *shrug* Kinda let me down to find that out. I did a highschool essay my junior or senior year about the Rave Act and Crackhouse laws. Ugh, it was very upsetting for me but you know the media completely sensationalized it and poof, then law enforcement immediately became over-eager to bust people.

I went to raves from 2000-03 but have kept up with a lot of my friends and contacts from that scene, so I still kinda consider myself a raver. It's where I felt most accepted and comfortable, after all. I can identify though with you, d @ b, I still feel a little weird going back, you know. I mean it's still attracting young teenagers and I guess I have to admit that would feel a little awkward to me.

I have raves in my living room now...with my cats. :cool: Also, luckily, I live in a city with a great amount of live music so I can usually pick and choose who I want to go see. I love that!

[QUOTE=amoajunie;342302]Hi, I was born in 1979 and would like to hear from some other indigos born around that time- where are you in life?; what are you doing?; did you find your purpose yet?; some sort of basic background about how things are evolving for you.

I write this in hopes of funding support, for i feel i may have an answer withing reach, but it just keeps slipping away. I want to make the right choices for me and my young son who will no doubt benefit from me manifesting light as i know i should.

Many Thanks,

Rae[/QUOTE]

Hello Amoa,
I was born in 1982 and am just now starting to piece together who I am and what I want to do with my life. I wanted to share with you a website I greatly relied on when I discovered there was such a thing as an adult indigo.
Sunfell

On the generation page this is what it says about our indigo generation:

"Generation Three (Gamma): Born between 1978-1988: Here is the first generation of minimally overlaid Indigos. If they have an overlay at all, it is generally violet, with some appearances of Crystal/Octarine. This is where some of the earliest manifestations of apparent ADD and ADHD in Indigo children began. Saturn’s Return/Awakening for this generation will be from 2006-2016. "

Here's a quick summary of what we're experiencing right now in our Saturn Return:

"Saturn’s orbital period (its year) is 29 ½ Earth years. So, it will take Saturn 29 ½ years to ‘return’ to the place where it was in your natal chart at your birth. But the period that I call SR in my writings is a bit longer than that- it runs from about age 28 to age 31. This is a major threshold in many respects in life- it signals the ‘end’ of youth and its impulsive trials, it puts one face to face with early ‘middle age’ (in an average lifespan), and it is a time of retrospect and summing up. Many people at this time expect to be at a certain page of their mythical-cultural Life Script: they ought to be married, perhaps with kids, have a house, a nicer car, a better job, higher pay and lots of other ‘oughtas’. If for some reason they don’t, they may feel like they’ve failed in some way- that they haven’t made the cut, and become depressed and desperate.

Others see the patterns of their lives beginning to fall into a more mature path, and resist this natural change. They do not want to "gracefully surrender the things of youth." Or they may see themselves growing away from their mates, and wonder what is happening. Many divorces and separations in relationships occur around this period in life.

So, after having a ball in your twenties, and thinking that everything is going to be great, the rug is suddenly jerked out from under your feet. Relationships go awry, jobs feel dead-ended, or dissatisfying, and the concept of ‘you’ is suddenly unclear. You are at a loss to explain your mood swings, depression, difficulty communicating, lack of interest in old pleasures, and interest in completely different ones. Guess what- Saturn has come to call."

I really wish I could meet the person who wrote the Sunfell website - I want to shake their hand and say thank you! So it's sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat - well to a degree. I don't have children, but I have many friends who do and life changes drastically - I don't see myself having children, mostly for the fact that I am selfish and feel the need to see the world. I don't want to bring a child into the world and have regrets nor have to explain the reasons why there is so much hate and violence. I just don't see myself having a child, but if it happens hopefully it won't be the anti-christ my mom cursed me with. That's what happens when you're a tyrant as a child - good thing I grew out of it! However, I've run into a horrible issue. I like to do childlike things (i.e go to OMSI or go to theme parks or watch children's movies and I LOVE to play with toys (I have a HUGE button issue - I'm like Stimpy with the big shiny red button!) My friends and family laugh at me when I say I need to "rent a child" so I can do all the fun things parents do with their children. :D

[QUOTE=Astara;446928]Naturesjewels,

Yay! I'm happy to have made my first IS friend. Thank you, sweetie! <3[/QUOTE]

Hello Astara - welcome to IS - I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. When you say you can sense someone's energy - how are you sensing the energy? Can I ask what you feel? I'm so curious...in person or on the phone with people I know - I can sense if something is "off" as if they are upset. I think I annoy my coworkers the most, since they try to hide that they are upset and then the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "are you okay?". I think it may be stress related - like I can read how stressed out they are...I don't know...I'm still trying to figure myself out.

Soulfulwandering, I too can sense when someone is distressed or not feeling well. I've always been the kind of girlfriend who asks "Are you okay?" when I could feel my bf's discord. I explained myself to a friend today as "a peacemaker" as I try to soothe people who feel badly. I guess I consider myself a healer by the way I empathically relate with people; I use words to describe and form examples of what they might be going through and then I offer understanding and affirmations.

I did this a lot for my younger brother when we were little. My dad would take most of his anger out on him. I would come to him shortly after and make him feel protected and understood. It has translated to every relationship, friendship, and connection I have with people. I often have felt like it is something I was born to do since I have practically been doing it since I was born.

People tell me I should be a therapist but I feel like it would hard for me to do because I absorb a lot of what people share with me. I was once called a 'sin-eater' when I was fourteen. I process the emotions I absorb from others by creating things: paintings, collages, poems, photos, and computer graphics. It helps me process it and make room for more. ;) This cycle used to bug me a lot because I didn't know how to set boundaries and I didn't 'cleanse' myself enough. I have seen the darkside of things because of this ability and I have also seen the most stunning, light driven acts because of it too. I think my only hope in learning to control it is finding balance.

I don't see aura's yet though I am training myself to; I could as a child w/o really trying but I lost that because I didn't understand it/want it. Instead, I've always been able to 'get a sense' of people by reading their body language, reading between their language for the emotive triggers, and recognizing patterns in behavior.

I hope this explanation helps. :) I'm so thankful to know there are others like me.

Hi! It's great to read everybody's posts and see what a wide range of human experience is represented.

I was born in 1977, and I feel like I'm only now getting over puberty. I've finally grown into myself, and not a moment too soon! I'm at the biggest crossroads of my life: Do I find a respectable 9-5 job doing something dreadfully boring every day but getting a steady paycheck for it, or do I take the plunge and start writing that book proposal? I'm not married and I have no children, which gives me the luxury of making such a big decision.

I got my bachelor's degree in film, studied web development, worked for a research unit testing experimental treatments for Lou Gehrig's disease, got my master's degree in science writing, and here I am now. Part of me has been asleep for a long time, but someone must have set an alarm because it looks like I'm waking up again.

Have I found my purpose? No. All I know is that I'm supposed to be a writer. My life up to now has been a crazy steeplechase, but writing has been the one constant, the steeple in the distance.

I am a 77 baby! Life has been interesting. Grew up somewhat sheltered, had a hard time being confined in any way..still do! PAst life stuff,I have dealt with quite a bit here the last 2 years . I am a REiki Master, I do energy work, soul retrieval, (still refining that one) and cord cutting, etc. I figured out what I wanted a few years ago, but had no real direction. I have 2 little girls, and now on top of the Reiki stuff, I am volunteering with our Fire and REscue department running on the ambulance. I will spend all next year in school to get to EMT Intermediate, which is almost paramedic! I answer to a couple of people, but teamwork is very important when you are a first responder and I like that! ALOT!

What is frustrating to me on this path so far, is the fact that it is very hard to find ADVANCED info to support where exactly I am on my path. Things get figured out eventually, but there is not much to support those who are past beginner! Some of the stuff I have read on indigos is not very good info or it doesn't go deep enough.

On the flip side, it is also hard to find those in the area that are on a similar path as I and can relate to some of the stuff going on. I have to work double time to calm myself and reassure myself, and treat and heal things within me that come to the surface and need to be done! Very self sufficient! But lonely too! lol anyone else out there experience that?

Blueowl

Have so many questions

Have so many questions

Im so happy I found this site I feel as if I found The Holy Grail ! Cant wait for someone to actually understand what Im talking about. I am an indigo I feel like time is of the essence lately I know Im to find others not sure what Im suppose to do

It took me quite long to write my first post here. I know some other Indigo forums, Russian mainly, and what I found there mostly was a lot of showing off and the desire to prove one's cooler and more "Indiguish" than the others or just proving to each other whether or not Indigos exist. I don't care of such a bullshit. Though I found there several true and sincere people, it was not enough for me. I feel there should be more than that. But why sticking only to Russia? Why not looking all around the world? And I've found this site - the greatest IS I've ever seen. So here I am.
I was born in 1982 in Russia (USSR I mean) and I still live in Russia - as I feel I belong here.
I've been looking for People for my whole life (didn't know about Indigos, Crystals and other back then, so I've always called them People). Last year I learned about Indigos and felt they were exactly my People, just like I am.
Why have I been looking for them?
To do something big and really important is too difficult for many of us when every one is almost alone on this. Many of us want to change the world completely or to bring some more love, light, happiness in the existing one, but we are mostly on our own, often just confused and wating or looking for some assistance or impulse to start acting.
Why not to help each other more, not only by saying nice or not so nice words, but with good advice if needed, important information, honest opinion, real deeds?
If everyone starts doing something he/she always felt as their destination, purpose in life bit by bit, step by step and we can support each other with our achievements, even the tiniest, then, I believe, we can REALLY DO the things we were born to do.
I feel the time is of the essence now, so it's all up to you, whether to stay a stock of loners or to try and be the "doing power".
As for me I really need support, not saying "You're a nice girl" (besides I don't feel all so girlish, and definitely not a nice one ), "wish you good luck", "everything will be OK", or "You say some worthy/not worthy things" All I need are confederates who want to DO, not only talk and wail about the horrors of their lives and this world's, pity themselves or others, or chat on ethereal matters... oh, whatever. Kick me if you feel offended - I'm used to being kicked for offending others lol

Well, that's the idea I suggest here as I haven't found a thread for it. And no rules, no obligations, no authority, no coercion and all - I just hate such things myself. If you want - you do, if you don't want - you don't do. Fair enough, isn't it?

Welcome to IS, Dia! I was very blessed when I was directed to Indigo Society for the first time. It is my playground these days. A place where I can be heard for who I am and what I stand for, where my imagination can be free, and best of all, a wealth of knowledge can be gained from beautiful souls, just like me.

I am intrigued by Russia and would very much like to visit someday. My brother learned the language in highschool and traveled there with my mom in his junior year. Our family seems very drawn to it.

I hope you find an abundance of everything here. Much love and light to you.

Dia! Bravo! (LOUD APPLAUSE HERE), about freakin time someone spoke up and said that! I feel the same! I get so tired of hearing that crap myself! It makes you feel like what you have going on is somehow missplaced or something. I chose to be a healer. I am working on being a well rounded healer. Being able to pull from various ways of healing so I can work on more people. SO, although it requires a lot of work on myself, I can do it. IT gets frustrating sometimes because it would be nice to be able to actually work under someone to learn all this, but I don't need one constantly, my GUides are amazing, and yes it gets lonely, but i do have a select few that I know I am not alone in this world, and my purpose is just as important as everyone else. SOme choose not to see what their purpose may be, others do. The ones that do, will be helping the ones that didn't at some point. Anyway, nice to meet you Dio, I look forward to getting to know you better. WHat part of Russia do you live in? Blessings.

Blueowl

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I always pick up on folks emotions Soulfulwandering. But I also do it in such a way, that I do not take it on as my own and let it flow through and out! I think its awesome that you do artwork to expel it from within too! I am a big appreciator of art, but I have absolutely no talent to be crafty! My talents lie elsewhere!

Blueowl

[QUOTE=Astara;447540]Soulfulwandering, I too can sense when someone is distressed or not feeling well. I've always been the kind of girlfriend who asks "Are you okay?" when I could feel my bf's discord. I explained myself to a friend today as "a peacemaker" as I try to soothe people who feel badly. I guess I consider myself a healer by the way I empathically relate with people; I use words to describe and form examples of what they might be going through and then I offer understanding and affirmations.

I did this a lot for my younger brother when we were little. My dad would take most of his anger out on him. I would come to him shortly after and make him feel protected and understood. It has translated to every relationship, friendship, and connection I have with people. I often have felt like it is something I was born to do since I have practically been doing it since I was born.

People tell me I should be a therapist but I feel like it would hard for me to do because I absorb a lot of what people share with me. I was once called a 'sin-eater' when I was fourteen. I process the emotions I absorb from others by creating things: paintings, collages, poems, photos, and computer graphics. It helps me process it and make room for more. ;) This cycle used to bug me a lot because I didn't know how to set boundaries and I didn't 'cleanse' myself enough. I have seen the darkside of things because of this ability and I have also seen the most stunning, light driven acts because of it too. I think my only hope in learning to control it is finding balance.

I don't see aura's yet though I am training myself to; I could as a child w/o really trying but I lost that because I didn't understand it/want it. Instead, I've always been able to 'get a sense' of people by reading their body language, reading between their language for the emotive triggers, and recognizing patterns in behavior.

I hope this explanation helps. :) I'm so thankful to know there are others like me.[/QUOTE]

I was born in the seventies
I may be getting my degree soon, it is in liberal studies, BA not crazy about that, kind of embarassing, but I have had many starts and stops with college, I am dyslexic, labled ld,
and school is so hard, so challening,

I have not kept in touch with my old friends, they were never my friends anyways
I am a loner, but now, I don't like it
I want a lot of friends, who get me, or at least accept me, I want a great social life
Hi, purplejade :)
I was feeling the same way until a week before. Plus I was tired of not really acting on my dreams, my plans, my mission - bits here and there, nothing serious. I consider it like betrayal of myself, of the people I could help, of the life itself.
A week ago I've defined the idea of my mission, finally, yet I'm still working on it in details I'm a Teacher (potentially) and I want to assist Independent Children (What do you feel is your mission? ) in their life . So I've decided to start really doing, take actions myself, to connect and make friends with people here, and now as I realised there're a lot of active Indigos I don't feel all so lonely and stuck in between paths. I feel somewhat free and energetic.
Just know - you're not alone.

I'm an '80. In a spot where I finally feel like I'm making 'adult' choices and have made significant headway the last few years. I may have even found my calling in life, or at least, I'm very close to it!

Optimystic, you mentioned the Crystal transition. I understand a little of the Indigo/Crystal thing (I am an Indigo and believe my children to be Crystal), but this is the first I've heard of a transition period. Is it something that feels like an absolute awakening? Could you explain this to me?

[QUOTE=Optimystic;343425]I was born in '83. Been all over the place. Had great successes and great failures. Always dared greatly and taken great risks. Started the Crystal transition about a year ago and am still making sense out of it all.[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Hun, I think we're in the same place here! I, also, have felt a call, of sorts, and I'm not quite sure how to respond.

I found this group and another, that I joined, that is fairly local to me. It's like 'those who know' should know each other or something...if that makes any sense.

I've heard talk of a Change...could that be what draws us all, you think?

[QUOTE=onelove=nirvana;452200]Im so happy I found this site I feel as if I found The Holy Grail ! Cant wait for someone to actually understand what Im talking about. I am an indigo I feel like time is of the essence lately I know Im to find others not sure what Im suppose to do[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I have the same problem for years now...I think it's what caused me to go MIA from the energy stuff for a while...no teacher and no info anywhere for anything past beginner.

Groups of this caliber are a huge help to those of us in this situation! Beginners can get straight forward, honest guidance and those who are more advanced have the opportunity for guide those who would otherwise get bogus info.

[QUOTE=cerise333;475938]I was born on 1988 not so much early in the 80s but still 80s =P you would prolly say its more 90s than 80s though haha[/QUOTE]

still 80's...and 90's...LOL...one of my best friends was born in '89 but was raised by her big brother and has a great memory from all that 80's stuff, lol

[quote=Bronwyn Lavender;474818]
Optimystic, you mentioned the Crystal transition. I understand a little of the Indigo/Crystal thing (I am an Indigo and believe my children to be Crystal), but this is the first I've heard of a transition period. Is it something that feels like an absolute awakening? Could you explain this to me?[/quote]

There can be moments and times of "absolute awakening" but for the most part it is a gradual transition. I have found that there are two really important ages when indigos will often initiate the transition, and that is ages 25 and 30. 25 is when the Crown center really kicks into gear and people really start to become adults (the third eye activates much earlier, during the teenage years). With the crown development comes more abstract thought and consciousness that is independent of circumstances and emotions. For example, 25 was the minimum age required in the Abramelin operation for people to establish a working relationship with their Holy Guardian Angel (HGA), or True Self. Age 30 is when people really get launched with their careers; astrologically its the first Saturn return. If people have a mission or ministry to conduct, it takes off then. Jesus was 30 when he started his public ministry, as were many other spiritual teachers and leaders.

Crystal consciousness is, depending on how you look at it, a very ancient or a very new phenomenon on our planet. Its been VERY rare up to this point. Indigos are rare enough and usually only come in during important crux points of historical transition and tension. I think the last time there was a big incarnation of indigos was around the time of the Roman empire. There are always indigos in every era but for us to come in together as a group in large numbers is unusual.

We are in the transition right now from the 4th world to the 5th, so most of the people in the world are greens and blues, if you will. As things stabilize over the next 50 years, the blues will come to dominate things and the indigos and crystals will back off until the next big transition, whenever in the future that may be. I've read and been told that the Age of Capricorn will be the time when humanity will move out en masse into space and colonize other worlds in large numbers (This is why the dominant world at the start of Battlestar Galactica is called Caprica). But we have a lot of work to do before then - we have to master the astral space and consciousness that we've unlocked via the lunar landing and the Internet. The Internet is going to explode and grow and evolve in amazing ways over the next few decades. Every day it becomes more and more like the astral plane. There will come a time when virtual reality will compete with mundane reality!

If you're coming into crystal consciousness, then you've grown a lot and are ready to let go of a lot of the classic indigo "hangups" (dualism, elitism, warrior-mentality, ostracism/isolation, hierarchic/vertical thought, etc). You can look at your astrological chart for perspective here - indigos and crystals usually have strong aspects to the transpersonal planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Uranus rules the indigo children, and Neptune rules the crystal kids. The sphere of Uranus is also the sphere of the Stars, hence the indigos are "starchildren" who are very affected by galactic politics. Neptune is connected to the oceanic space in which the stars reside - the "Waters Above". In ancient times it was believed that the stars were embedded in a sphere of pure, transparent crystal, which marked the limit of the observable universe. This was called the Crystalline Heaven.

Embrace the new perspectives you are gaining on your experience and just learn to let things flow more and more. Push yourself where you need to and seek out the kinds of people and knowledge that can help you grow. There are very few crystal adults on the planet right now that aren't stuck in autistic limbo, but if you can find them they are amazing mentors. All indigos are natural priests, and the crystals are our high priests. They are, in themselves, doorways into other worlds and new vistas.

1973 here! I was a single mom, got preg when I was 19 and I defied my society by having my son who is the Sun in my life, he saved me :) studied business to please my parents and sort of pay off for supporting me as a single mom, was overprotected from my parents so I moved out from home and came to US to prove myself that I could make it by my own. Studied at Harvard, worked in NYC with stockbrokers, got married, and then... wow my world just crashed... 9/11, got into a deep crisis, when I started questioning if I was doing was I was supposed to do in this lifetime, got depressed, caught hubby cheating, and quit fancy job. It was very painful but necessary to start awakening... started practicing Yoga, meditation, helping myself to figure things out and now I am a happy camper, work with hubby to support the business, but my real passion is to become a healer and help people :) also travel around the world and volunteer with endangered species all over the place, specially with felines.

my real passion is to become a healer and help people also travel around the world and volunteer with endangered species all over the place, specially with felines.
I believe you can start realizing your dream any moment now :) You've got a wonderful mission. Why delaying?

Born in 1985.
I sort've had to have a friend, who could see auras, tell me. Since I was going through things that I couldn't be explained and it grew to headaches and fatigue a few years ago. She told me to look up "Indigo" and "ascension". Since then, I've been reading up and feeling much better knowing that whatever I was going through was normal-ish ( if you can call it that ). My family never was religious or spiritual and still not now either. Always had a closeness with animals and felt the need to help and take care of them since an early age. Took a couple of lab classes at a vocational school in the field my last two years of high school. Which I sort've miss since they were probably the best two years of my school-life that I ever had. I was sort've a quiet, rebel then.
Currently, I am stuck in finding my purpose in life and working on art. ^^

Thanks Dia! yes it's such a beautiful mission :) I am going to start my training this fall and I had the opportunity to visit Tigers in Thailand this summer, oh they are so beautiful :) next in my plans is Africa to work with Lions and cheetahs and South America to give a hand with Jaguars and Pumas. I love my life!
I have been to Russia a couple of times, St. Petersburg and Moscow, my hubby is from St. Petersburg :) don't speak russian though :( just little words here and there and of course some bad words :D

свое удовольствие встретиться с вами
до скорого

Cuqui :D
[QUOTE=Dia;487780]I believe you can start realizing your dream any moment now :) You've got a wonderful mission. Why delaying?[/QUOTE]

Wow, Cuquicuchi, I'm impressed :D Yeah, my first English words were "teacher", "hello" and "stupid" - I was four then XD
Guess, the bad words're just the most necessary part of any language XD XD XD

Мне тоже очень приятно с тобой познакомиться
Удачи в твоей миссии ;)

Oh, if you don't read Russian, it was:
Nice to meet you, too
Good luck with your mission

hi i was born in '78. i have just always "known" things, wanted to "change" the world and humanity, I am an extremely complicated, lonely, misunderstood, and "Special" (as my mom recently called me) person. I think and do outside the box. I am a creative singer/humanitarian with something to share...alas the gen. pop. is not ready for me, and they never have been. someday they will be. until then, I watch in sadness as humanity destroys itself, through greed, power lust, and blatant ignorance.

This is not home. God is home. My skin crawls with the need to bust out of it, it's so confining. A special, older friend of mine (the rare person who DOES understand me) told me I'm huge and will be having a big part to play in the "end times".

I can see the earth from afar, through a "grid". I can see time as though it were a clear bubble. I can reach through both, and mend a shattered heart held in my hands. I can be present with someone else , whether it's 2000 years ago, 40 years ago and/or 4000 miles away. What we call "reality" is the canvas of the Master Artist. I am here to sing to people's hearts, and help them mend themselves and each other. I am here to help the children who cannot help themselves. I can be me, and I can be "others".

Life is painful. The emotional pain of so many people that I feel turns to such physical pain and agony that it is almost too much too bear. That on top of the obstacles from disbelieving and ignorant people in my own life, just makes for a painful, lonely, yet special, life.

btw, Dia, privyet.

[QUOTE=nathan;487807]doing well on top of the world:) thanks patryc[/QUOTE]

grins - some ppl think Australia is the bottom of the world but I'm feeling pretty good too right now

Welcome to IS Justus :)
Just to let you know many of us here relate a lot with your feelings. Don't feel sad about what it is going on with humanity right now, It's been going on forever and it's people's choice what happens to them, we choose our own reality but some are not conscious about it, they will soon :)
Life is painful to you because you want it to be that way, it is your choice, You have all the power to free yourself from the pain and suffering.
This is your home now, you chose to be here, earth is beautiful, remember to enjoy it as much as possible and transmit that joy to those around you. To me "God" is in me, in you, in every single creature on earth.
God Luck with your mission, I am sure it's wonderful!
Love and Peace,
Cuqui:D

[QUOTE=Justus;492792]hi i was born in '78. i have just always "known" things, wanted to "change" the world and humanity, I am an extremely complicated, lonely, misunderstood, and "Special" (as my mom recently called me) person. I think and do outside the box. I am a creative singer/humanitarian with something to share...alas the gen. pop. is not ready for me, and they never have been. someday they will be. until then, I watch in sadness as humanity destroys itself, through greed, power lust, and blatant ignorance.

This is not home. God is home. My skin crawls with the need to bust out of it, it's so confining. A special, older friend of mine (the rare person who DOES understand me) told me I'm huge and will be having a big part to play in the "end times".

I can see the earth from afar, through a "grid". I can see time as though it were a clear bubble. I can reach through both, and mend a shattered heart held in my hands. I can be present with someone else , whether it's 2000 years ago, 40 years ago and/or 4000 miles away. What we call "reality" is the canvas of the Master Artist. I am here to sing to people's hearts, and help them mend themselves and each other. I am here to help the children who cannot help themselves. I can be me, and I can be "others".

Life is painful. The emotional pain of so many people that I feel turns to such physical pain and agony that it is almost too much too bear. That on top of the obstacles from disbelieving and ignorant people in my own life, just makes for a painful, lonely, yet special, life.

btw, Dia, privyet.[/QUOTE]

I am a first waver indigo and empath. I was born in 1945. I raised three of my own children and eight foster children. Left my abusive ex back in 82 and been on the move since.

I lived pretty well all over most of eastern Canada and US, drank alcoholically for the better pat of fifteen years, been on the street then sobered up and turned and devoted my life to working with the same people I had been part of for a number of years, alcoholics, adicts, streetpeople and mental health consumers. I am now a retired social worker of 22 years.

Justus, I can relate to much of your story, the best I can suggest is for you to be the best you you can be and stay strong and always come from the heart.

Love
Cyn

i'm a 1980-born crystal, i think, but as of saturn returning this year, i'm fast developing rainbow traits if i'm not mistaken.

my perception of this 'reality' thing are very different sometimes, so i can't exactly describe what's going on with my soul right now, other than it appears to be getting up to speed from some sort of previously encountered delay. as of the present, i'm retraining my mind to regard the physical in a less-prioritative manner to enable my mind to access the rest of what it knows, but must be reminded to remember. i also write fluent subconscious sometimes.
The Kiosk Is.

1983- trying to walk a path of light, get pulled on by the darkness but that helps drive balance. sometimes i feel that i have walk off my path, but when i can look back i never left it. I have given up on world wide changes, and focus on changing my perceptional reality, and help others who chose to change theirs. Recently been caught red handed about rooting myself in hate, it seems to be the best defense i have found when i am getting walked on, but i am looking for ways of accepting that hate and dissolving it so that the love i do feel can be unconditional

I was born in 1984.

I've always felt different, and been treated as such. Moreso I've felt so different on the inside, almost like I was two different people. There was the invisible "Observer" me, which is the real me, and there was the other me that has sort of been put together, like a jigsaw puzzle, by other people and my experiences. I've had psychic experiences, and I've seen spirits, and have always believed in a kind of magic. I don't know what that makes me, but I do feel a kinship with the Indigo Phenomenon.

[QUOTE=amoajunie;342302]Hi, I was born in 1979 and would like to hear from some other indigos born around that time- where are you in life?; what are you doing?; did you find your purpose yet?; some sort of basic background about how things are evolving for you.

I write this in hopes of funding support, for i feel i may have an answer withing reach, but it just keeps slipping away. I want to make the right choices for me and my young son who will no doubt benefit from me manifesting light as i know i should.

Many Thanks,

Rae[/QUOTE]

Hi Rae and everone, my soul name is sukayna i was born in may 5, 1978
I found my purpuse in life, after years of studying many ancient cultures and all religions. I tryed to find my place in this world and have had no such luck although I have never givin up hope. so i look towards my three children 15,11,&4 i believe them to be gifted as well and maybe my purpose is to make a way for them. To all my fellow indigos born in the 70's and 80's we are the architects paving the way for the future we sruggled so others like us dont have to.

[QUOTE=sukayna;507069]Hi Rae and everone, my soul name is sukayna i was born in may 5, 1978
I found my purpuse in life, after years of studying many ancient cultures and all religions. I tryed to find my place in this world and have had no such luck although I have never givin up hope. so i look towards my three children 15,11,&4 i believe them to be gifted as well and maybe my purpose is to make a way for them. To all my fellow indigos born in the 70's and 80's we are the architects paving the way for the future we sruggled so others like us dont have to.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to IS Sukayna!!! hugs to you!!!
Never ever ever ever ever ever give up... I love that!
Looking forward to get to know more from you, I am also passionate about ancient cultures, they are part of the key to our evolution :D
Cuqui

Thanks for posting this Anasazi! I wasn't sure that I belonged here at all, until I saw your posting! One of my common life questions, "Where do I belong?" But I also moved a lot as a child, and found coping methods to fit in with children, adults. I was born in 1970.

I think I'm still looking for more "affirmation" that I'm indeed "indigo" and not something else. Some of the descriptions/definitions I've read so far feel so generic, or is that just my interpretation?

[QUOTE=Anasazi;377194]How about 60's Indigos? I know there are a few of you out there....

Showing my age.[/QUOTE]

Return to “Indigo Adults”