Energy Exhausted & Addiction

[font=Century Gothic]I’ve been a sensitive girl since I had memories. I easily felt hurt due to others’ unintentional words or behaviors so I usually avoided people.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]When I stayed with them, I liked to listen to their feelings, thoughts, and I could feel their feelings. Not too long, I started talking like them, behaving like them, and thinking like them. I couldn’t recognize these thoughts are theirs or mine due to agreeing with their ideas.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]When I stayed in a place where is full of people, I couldn’t breath and felt overwhelmed, dizzy, headache. When I stay away from them, alone, I felt pretty depressed.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]This ambivalence induced my addiction to coffee and sweet drinks. When I feel stressed, depressed, or lonely, I will go for a cup of coffee or sweet drink immediately even though I’ve already drunk it over two times on that day. I know too much coffee or too many sweet drinks is bad for my health, but I just can’t resist it. I feel I need them to support my life and to compensate for the unpleasant feelings.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]It’s a very vicious circle, I know. The depression, loneliness, exhausted feeling keep appearing, then I just can’t stop drinking....just keep drinking….[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]What’s wrong with me? Can’t I be happier without these harmful things in this world?

How can I deal with such problem???
[/font]

I understand what you are going through and it's hard when no one understands and there is no one to talk to. The addiction is not so bad in it gives you a release, I eat chocolate to make me feel better and here on earth, we need things that help us. Coffee and sweet things are not going to kill you. If you want them, then have them in moderation.

Who will it hurt? No one. I stopped feeling guilty, because if it makes me feel better then why not? I'd rather have bar of chocolate than cry all day and feel sad. Some days even chocolate doesn't work though.

actually, those substances do contribute to depression-- chemical depression. eventually we will learn that most of this depression going around is chemically induced and augmented. my life-long depression i now know is induced by the effects of candida.

are you familiar with homeopathy? homeopathic Ignatia does wonders for most people. or the Bio-Phosphates (a combination of bio chemical cell salts). as a naturopath i hand out the Bio-Phosphates regularly, with much success. these remedies are very safe, no 'side effects', do not interact with other medications, and should cost you less than $10.00, online or at a natural foods or supplements store. they also tend to heal, make real improvements, not just hide the problem for a while.

so what you would be looking for is Homeopathic Ignatia 30c (or any lower potency), and/or the Bio-Phosphate cell salts combination. they can be taken together.

PennyStarLight wrote:
How can I deal with such problem???[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
The problem is you don't have any shielding. Being sensitive is a gift not a curse. It just takes some effort and grounding techniques. There's plenty of info on how to handle over active empathy or energy shielding. Be blessed.

Re: Energy Exhausted & Addiction

Honestly, I have been sober from marijuana for 2 years now, (still smoking cigarettes though) because it was the only way I felt that I could 'hide' my strong empathic, and clairvoyant abilities and allowed me to socialize with 'non-indigos': constantly being bombarded with the emotions of others, reading every emotional twist and turn people are tormented with as if they're your own, I felt like I was drowning in other people, that's not including the premonitions, or the sensory stimuli sensitivity. I can definitely benefit from learning how not to absorb other people's emotions...at least until people learn to return what energy they

Some people are close-minded, and self-absorbed and they are very emotionally 'simple' folk because they are unaligned with their true selves favoring their ego: they have underdeveloped intuition and so their dominant concrete senses confine their concept of self; self to these people are defined by their preferences (like vs. dislike) their clothes, material possessions...ect.

The point is, when there's no ego, and the individual is in tune with their true self, there is an intolerance to fake people because what is intuitively sensed within the true self, the absence is sensed in/from another person. THAT creates diminishing returns and that is exhausting.
When we stop letting things be what they are in their entirety we reduce them to our current scale of thought, and never learn what they can be, and we are exiled from the entirety of the universe by an act of our own will

Re: Energy Exhausted & Addiction

Animus Pugnator wrote:I felt like I was drowning in other people, that's not including the premonitions, or the sensory stimuli sensitivity. I can definitely benefit from learning how not to absorb other people's emotions...at least until people learn to return what energy they

The point is, when there's no ego, and the individual is in tune with their true self, there is an intolerance to fake people because what is intuitively sensed within the true self, the absence is sensed in/from another person. THAT creates diminishing returns and that is exhausting.
Right now Im fighting with the same. Its like I have been poisoned by some ppl's mostly superficial problems, constant complaining about things they can change, but it takes a lot to push yourself to fight, to manage laziness with actual deeds and to stay tall. Such attitude makes me feel so confused and angry because such ppl are concerned only about their little trivial daily supposed problems/some things are even not problems at all/ and they go blind and emotionally blocked and indifferent to the real suffering in the world. I mean when you see through the eyes' of those in true pain, you sometimes realize yours are not that bad. Its really exhausting to try to listen to and help ppl, who dont make any effort to help themselves. 

Return to “Indigo Adults”