I'm not happy on earth

#1
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]I don't know if I have mental depression. If I do, it's really weird coz the unhappiness has started since I had memories. It goes with me every day.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]Apparently, just like normal people, I can perform well on many things and work hard on everything. But there are some problems, I can't stay with people for a long time coz it makes me confused my thoughts, feelings, emotions with theirs.I am overwhelmed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]So, I decide to escape from them sometimes. But when I did that, I started to feel very very depressed and can't feel anything about outside world.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]It's full of ambivalence and cruelness.
I don't know why I'n here.Since I was a child,I've known I don't belong here.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]I'm still thinking about and trying to find a solution, in a positive way, but still working.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms]
COULD U GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS??[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms]
[/FONT]

#2
When you are around people, you empathize with them and that explains why you feel like that. When you are alone, you feel disconnected from everyone, so it's like you have that empathy switch "on" or "off". You are either connected to everyone or none. At the same time, while you try to connect with those around you, you still feel that you miss home. It's because you haven't met your soul family yet. Home sick is pretty common for many of us but there are members from our soul family here on earth. By taking time to get to know ourselves, we are able to remember our soul imprint. Work on those memories you have and eventually they will get you somewhere.

There are many people out there who think that spirituality and being awakened is about love, light and being positive but the reality is far away from that. It's when you realize how alone you feel and how more questions arise than answers. Don't be afraid to explore your spiritual path on your way. There is nothing right or wrong, only experience. If you feel sad, don't try to brush it off. Experience it, feel it and by understanding why this is happening it you, then you will be able to change it. In the end, there is always a rainbow after rain, so remember that after all those tears your face will brighten with a wonderful smile. Just hang on and have faith on yourself. There is a reason why you are here on earth, so enjoy the ride with all the good and bad that comes along! :)

#3
It sounds like you're on a journey, a weel needed journey of self discovery, are you an empath by any chance??
Sounds like maybe you are & that is a hard thing to be.

Try meditation, try & ground yourself to nature a little bit more , it may bring abit more balance into your life, thoughts & actions.

I have often felt the same way you have described here, I've been at utter despair with it & tried to get out of life many times.

You have to go with it, discover yourself, find a reason to live, a reason to be here, what is your purpose here.

We often forget the reason why our souls have chosen to live this life as we grow up as we become more & more like everyone else around us on this earthly plane, it causes much confusion & the things you're experiencing are maybe a part of that.

Try not to get to caught up in this life, a job, money, a house etc, find your reason to have a life here, in this last year I've become what many would call an activist because I believe my calling on life is to help people & save this wonderful green land, I spend most of my time volunteering & up at the anti fracking protection camp near my town.

Do amny different things, meet new people all the time, you will gt past this & you will feel better, it just takes time, I fully believe that I've got many more tough times ahead but right now I try not to think about it.

Lv Chel
xx

#4
PennyStarLight wrote:[color=#008000:3qth4bug][font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:3qth4bug]I don't know if I have mental depression. If I do, it's really weird coz the unhappiness has started since I had memories. It goes with me every day.[/b:3qth4bug][/font][/size:3qth4bug][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:3qth4bug]Apparently, just like normal people, I can perform well on many things and work hard on everything. But there are some problems, I can't stay with people for a long time coz it makes me confused my thoughts, feelings, emotions with theirs.I am overwhelmed.[/b:3qth4bug][/font][/size:3qth4bug][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:3qth4bug]So, I decide to escape from them sometimes. But when I did that, I started to feel very very depressed and can't feel anything about outside world.[/b:3qth4bug][/font][/size:3qth4bug][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:3qth4bug]It's full of ambivalence and cruelness.
I don't know why I'n here.Since I was a child,I've known I don't belong here.[/b:3qth4bug]
[/font][/size:3qth4bug][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:3qth4bug]I'm still thinking about and trying to find a solution, in a positive way, but still working.
[/b:3qth4bug]
[/font][/size:3qth4bug][/FONT]
[/color:3qth4bug][color=#4E4E54:3qth4bug][font=Verdana][b:3qth4bug][FONT=comic sans ms]
[/color:3qth4bug][color=#0000ff:3qth4bug]COULD U GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS??[/color:3qth4bug][/font][/b:3qth4bug]
[/FONT]
[b:3qth4bug][font=comic sans ms][/font][/b:3qth4bug]




Welcome to my world, dear! I am always homesick. They say I'm depressed, but really, it's more that I am, like your second respondent said, either on or off empathically. Being with others drains my energy dry, so I spend most of my time alone. But that's ok.

My ancestors, according to family stories, hail from the Pleiades. Lots of stories. All ignored by mom and dad and passed on to me by grandpa. It never clicked in my realization that the reason I don't fit here, nor did I fit in South Korea, or Germany or anywhere else on this planet, because of that heritage. :D

Anyway, you're not alone.

#6
Nah, us from "outside" will never feel really at home here. It's just fact. The only thing that helps, is finding your soul groups, and your purpose. Question is, how? They don't just show up, until they're supposed to. And if they're not this time you're in for a ride. But, just because you're soul family, doesn't mean you're healthy to be with. So rather ask for the balanced ones.
I can say refuse to compromise. Don't give up yourself, especially not to fit in. (Then you'll never find them, or your path). Go where your soul leads. It's the best advice. But! Always strive for balance. Don't deny your feelings. Find your purpose. It's for your purpose you're here. That will take a lot of it. Your soul groups with your purpose. You have the same purpose. That's why.
There will always be kindred souls among those, that are awake.
You have to realise, this is the end of a cycle. You know that. It's bad now. Evils rampant. That's why it's extra hard. It won't be long.
I'm pleiadean too!

#7
PennyStarLight wrote:[color=#008000:1br9b9pj][font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:1br9b9pj]I don't know if I have mental depression. If I do, it's really weird coz the unhappiness has started since I had memories. It goes with me every day.[/b:1br9b9pj][/font][/size:1br9b9pj][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:1br9b9pj]Apparently, just like normal people, I can perform well on many things and work hard on everything. But there are some problems, I can't stay with people for a long time coz it makes me confused my thoughts, feelings, emotions with theirs.I am overwhelmed.[/b:1br9b9pj][/font][/size:1br9b9pj][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:1br9b9pj]So, I decide to escape from them sometimes. But when I did that, I started to feel very very depressed and can't feel anything about outside world.[/b:1br9b9pj][/font][/size:1br9b9pj][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:1br9b9pj]It's full of ambivalence and cruelness.
I don't know why I'n here.Since I was a child,I've known I don't belong here.[/b:1br9b9pj]
[/font][/size:1br9b9pj][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:1br9b9pj]I'm still thinking about and trying to find a solution, in a positive way, but still working.
[/b:1br9b9pj]
[/font][/size:1br9b9pj][/FONT]
[/color:1br9b9pj][color=#4E4E54:1br9b9pj][font=Verdana][b:1br9b9pj][FONT=comic sans ms]
[/color:1br9b9pj][color=#0000ff:1br9b9pj]COULD U GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS??[/color:1br9b9pj][/font][/b:1br9b9pj]
[/FONT]
[b:1br9b9pj][font=comic sans ms][/font][/b:1br9b9pj]


Idk..i guess if this is really the way you feel about it..to be perfectly dishonest all i can say is Muahahahahaa...but if you insist..look deep into my eyes and relax you are getting sleepy..verry verry sleepy..now go take a nap and when you wake up you will realize that you belong.

#9
That is a very common feeling among the -IS- folks.
You are isolated because you chose to be. One of our Purposes
here is to observe and understand what it is to be an Earth human.
As an pbserver, that seperates us form the people we are observing.

I think that is one of the reasons I frequent this site.
I can be more of myself here
in harmony,
roger

#10
That is a very common feeling among the -IS- folks.
You are isolated because you chose to be. One of our Purposes
here is to observe and understand what it is to be an Earth human.
As an observer, that separates us form the people we are observing.

I think that is one of the reasons I frequent this site.
I can be more of myself here and exchange posts
with other observers.;
in harmony,
roger

#13
Hey whoever feels happy and ok in this world...has serious issues lol ! I mean, think about it, perfectly fitting into a society of a species that kills it's own planet for money ? I believe feeling an alien and a stranger is a healthy sign. And if we truly are immortal souls just ahving a material experience, isn't it natural to feel this is not our true home, the material plane feeling..unnatural to us spirits ? This however dosen't mean we should live in a bubble, we're here for a reason, to experience and be wiser and evolve...maybe lol

#14
PennyStarLight wrote:[color=#008000:iud7j91c][font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:iud7j91c]I don't know if I have mental depression. If I do, it's really weird coz the unhappiness has started since I had memories. It goes with me every day.[/b:iud7j91c][/font][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:iud7j91c]Apparently, just like normal people, I can perform well on many things and work hard on everything. But there are some problems, I can't stay with people for a long time coz it makes me confused my thoughts, feelings, emotions with theirs.I am overwhelmed.[/b:iud7j91c][/font][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:iud7j91c]So, I decide to escape from them sometimes. But when I did that, I started to feel very very depressed and can't feel anything about outside world.[/b:iud7j91c][/font][/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:iud7j91c]It's full of ambivalence and cruelness.
I don't know why I'n here.Since I was a child,I've known I don't belong here.[/b:iud7j91c]
[/font]
[/FONT]
[font=Verdana][FONT=comic sans ms][b:iud7j91c]I'm still thinking about and trying to find a solution, in a positive way, but still working.[/b:iud7j91c][/font][/FONT][/color:iud7j91c]


[color=#4E4E54:iud7j91c][font=Verdana][b:iud7j91c][FONT=comic sans ms]COULD U GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS??[/color:iud7j91c][/font][/b:iud7j91c][/FONT]

Well, guess what. You're here already, and you most likely won't go anywhere else until you find/achieve whatever it is you need to find here on earth.

I have my issues with people. Like you said, nothing but relentless cruelty and people projecting their insecurities onto me.Pretty much nothing else, unless I make the effort to make it positive. But why do I take it so personally?Well, simple, there's an insecurity within me that is causing me to personalize things that people say about me.Those people have some sort of "internal pain" or insecurity, and the only way they know how to cope with it is by putting others down. Although, you should not develop the "victim syndrome"...even if every day it seems like everyone is picking at you. That mentality, itself, is harming, and not beneficial to us, at all.

If anyone comes at you wrong, just tell em to "f*ck off"...keep it moving, and don't hold any long discussions about your problems with them...I've tried that. They will still hate on you. Just focus on small term goals, if any, and remind yourself that it's not "you" they are angry at, it's themselves.But even so, none of it should bother you. This is just how life is, for some people...you just have to learn to not personalize anything they say.Easier said, than done, of course.I'm still trying to learn.Maybe all of this is to help you build passion for whatever you choose to pursue in the future.Sooner or later, the part of you that complains about the way life is, will die.(figuratively speaking)

I honestly ask myself "when is it enough?"...i guess the answer to that question varies. Sorry, I guess I subconsciously vented on your thread while attempting help you at the same time.

#15
Having empathetic abilities, is also not an excuse for feeling pain. If you have a similar pain to the next person, you can pick it up and it will double your own pain.I'm saying this based off of personal discovery. When you've fixed that issue within yourself, you will easily be able to tell that it's someone else's feelings you're taking on, and not personalize it. So, basically, you feel pain, at a more intense degree if you share their pain.I have days where I feel like a sponge absorbing everyone's energies...I'm sensitive to every loud sound, noise, or energy that people project at me.But...when I go outside and have to do what I gotta do...I just have to get it done.Clearly, I'm hardly compatible with this world...physically/internally/chemically, I'm allergic/sensitive to most of the foods, clothing that are considered normal, and quite offended by many of societal norms.I've been viewed as "strange" by others, yet I've had many past lives here, don't remember any past lives on another planet.But still, I can't say I belong here, either...I just don't know.Quite frankly, I don't think there's anywhere ,in particular,that I belong.I belong to nothing.

#16
It seems to me it is a double edged sword......the very thing that makes you sensitive in the first place is also the very thing that makes you vulnerable. I try to see these things as doing a service to others. There is a reason why some people can feel other peoples emotions, feelings etc etc, could it be that in some way the fact that we feel them helps them in ways we are not aware of. We all came here to learn from each other and we all chose to come here. We do belong here, while we are here we just have to find out how we belong. I am never happier than when i am trying to help others i guess that is how i found how to belong. Silence gives up many secrets, it was in silence that i found many of the answers that i needed answering. I spend time every day healing myself and others, i rid myself of all energies and start again..........i feel it is what helps me deal with it all..........since I started this practice a few years ago I have never had one sick day..I am never sick. Healing works at least it does for me. :)


LOve cheeneka x

#17
I suggest you
- go into nature, outdoors and get back to your roots/origin/ancestors to detoxify the energies that overwhelm you
-take a shower everyday to get rid of the negativity
-detoxify your physical body with fresh raw herbs
-write down your feelings everyday
-do mirror work every time you see one( Ex: A real compliment to yourself that you affirm in your heart.=I love you, (Your Name) in the mirror. You look beautiful, today and I love you Unconditionally.)
-Find a hobby that you could do all day laughing without really feeling the need to eat or sleep.

You need both the balance of the Yin and Yang--body and spirit.
Whatever happens, always happens for a reason. That reason is to learn about how to unleash that diamond you are deep down.

I am at the moment practicing quieting my mind and making my body motionless with a deep mantra in the East and the only thing I envy most is what people in the West take for granted, Raw Living Foods. If you are living in the West, I also suggest you go into raw foods. It's a great start to helping ease the mind of the illusion of pain and distractions.

#18
I feel the same, that I don't understand existence here. I'm finding society just not a great place to be right now. I keep hoping things will fall into place and I will figure things out, but it's been a long rocky road.

#19
You belong here and the world loves you deeply. When focusing on differences you disengage from love, unity, happiness. At that moment you go down one level of consciousness: from collective to personal. This process is right. The goal is to learn to understand personal. The more it is unexplored the more it attracts attention.

Depression is just one of many personal feelings that might be unexplored. All what is new might disengage from collective unity. What you feel in others are unexplored parts of yourself. The task is to study personal and use it to help yourself perform your collective function even better (more understanding, feeling, intellectually).

To get the control back you need to go back from personal to collective, – that is to start functioning as a part of collective consciousness which means to actually start serving collective interests, not personal. It is not a quick process. The first step is to accept and observe. But you don’t have to go deep into each feeling. Just to get a general idea and understanding, so that it stops bothering your mind. You can do that by “becoming” the person who feels it and understanding his or her motives with respect. When you understand what is behind people’s feelings, they will stop bothering you.

Differences can be understood. They are natural. There is no “good” or “bad” functions. Like in our body. On the collective level “heart”, “brain”, “lung”, “stomach” become One, each providing that One with their unique experience.

What really matters are your judgments and conceptions. You create your worlds using them: when you concentrate on separation you get deeper into it to study thoroughly and see it even more separate, when you concentrate on uniting – you start remembering the collective One. Everything is in You.

#20
[FONT=Helvetica]There's a good song that often helps me through

Its Translation:

HOPE REVIVING

When you cannot stop tears,
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica]When the past seems in vain,
Stop blaming life and people
And your pain will turn into happiness!

We often create grief ourselves:
Hiding hard eye behind a smile,
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica] Making harm in thoughts and dids,
Letting down others many times

In trouble try to look around:
You might yourself be on the wrong side.
It means you can return to Happiness,
As you leave the dark side.

Problem cannot be completely insoluble,
If you start giving people Light,
Out of the obscurity of antagonism
The Heart will send you a tip for Happiness!
.. will send you a tip for Happiness!

[FONT=Helvetica][video=youtube;l8BSQYKqLdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8BSQYKqLdk[/video][/FONT]
[/FONT]

#21
I have been where you are at for a long time in the past. Imagine a rollercoaster, it cannot go down without also going up in the end. I used to be depressed a lot aswell, until i understood everything i needed to understand. Now i see no reason to do anything else than just loving everything. Spirit Science on youtube helped me a lot of the way, if you seek to understand things.

#22
[QUOTE=Psychic Child;n1845189]That is a very common feeling among the -IS- folks.
You are isolated because you chose to be. One of our Purposes
here is to observe and understand what it is to be an Earth human.
As an observer, that separates us form the people we are observing.

I think that is one of the reasons I frequent this site.
I can be more of myself here and exchange posts
with other observers.;
in harmony,
roger[/QUOTE]


If we are observing, then who do we report to? In my my dream experiences, it's always by invitation that I leave my body, and there is a group that I refer to as "mission control". Yet I don't know who they are. They always mask my perception. For some things, they allow me to see. It's like a happy little holiday trip down to the lagoon to watch the aquatic humanoids fishing in the most primitive fashion, or to sit in the grass and watch the moons and orbital megastructure drifting overhead with my lovely spirit guide. But there's always business that they want with me. My creature consciousness is forbidden to perceive their appearance, and whatever that business is.

#23
We're all here for a reason, I'm an empath too, it kinda sucks at times, just remember we all chose to come here, just got to struggle through & find that reason.

Inner peace <3

Lv Chel
xx

#26
true besides running is not the answer. i came to terms and recognize that i am quite different from my surroundings. but i would rather be real than wear a mask

#27
I'm totally different from what surround me and I like to think that I'm totally different from what surround me, but I prefer to wear a mask rather than to be real, how could I write this if I don't wear a mask? Thank you Lot of Love

#28
I notice you say that you say in your profile you are interested in nature. Trust me when i say you can sit there and let it heal you, let it show you answers and bring you peace. When you are in relationships they can be overwhelming, and you just have to strike a balance-have time for yourself, agree to when you will see people and when you wont, and dont put so much pressure on yourself. relationships were never meant to be perfect.

Re: I'm not happy on earth

#30
Leave it to IS. I've been feeling lately much like the posters in this thread... culminating in tearful rage today. Why the f**k did I agree to come here to this planet of hypocrisy and bullsh*t... why are we wasting our time when we just get hurt for our efforts!? etc. I watched a short film about Robin Williams' career and cried through most of it and I actually thought 'Yeah buddy I totally get why it was hard for you here!' (assuming).

I thought about IS several times and inside I snarled there's nothing here to help me with these abysmal feelings, no point looking here... and then I did it anyway and was pulled to where I needed to be. Thank you all for being here, for leaving your words for others to find. I don't feel abysmal and alone. I feel relieved to have found understanding today, that can make every difference.

*breathe, clear out, invite the good, honor your path, give thanks*
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

Re: I'm not happy on earth

#33
Indigo Spirit 37 wrote:I am very happy you have got benefit from IS
I guess thats the reason for being here ;)
Thanks :) I think I'm clearing a bunch of outdated stuff as I change... wouldn't trust the process if it didn't involve pain to some degree. The series of eclipses, especially that last one has churned up a lot of latent emotions too. I think it's important to keep in mind during these painful depressing moments that it WILL change and feel better. Use your intuition, ask for help, breathe... but stay the course. That helped me anyway.
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

Re: I'm not happy on earth

#34
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:When other's other's do what they love/enjoy doing, that is where they find their purpose and the meaning in things; also when things come to life around them.
Totally agree with this. I feel lost without meaning and purpose, haven't done my work in several months and I think it's time to get back to it again. 
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

Re: I'm not happy on earth

#35
Silveren wrote:
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:When other's other's do what they love/enjoy doing, that is where they find their purpose and the meaning in things; also when things come to life around them.
Totally agree with this. I feel lost without meaning and purpose, haven't done my work in several months and I think it's time to get back to it again. 
There's many different things one can love/enjoy doing, as there are many ways that lead to purpose and meaning.. they all focus us on this moment. :)  And deepen understanding..
Post Reply

Return to “Indigo Adults”