#51
fond-blowe-squar blogspot com/2010/01/keshyog-hair-oil-in-hyderabad-can-i html]keshyog hair oil
bashobutterf blogspot com/2010/01/custom-cue-cases-who-makes-pool-cue html]custom cue cases
bug-boa-bug blogspot com/2010/02/examples-of-salon-letters-can-anyone html]examples of salon letters
powepantelectr blogspot com/2010/01/girls-costumes-where-can-i-find-spice html]girls costumes
hmerchantcucko blogspot com/2010/01/equestrian-boarding-schools-foxcroft html]equestrian boarding schools
pe-tr-des blogspot com/2009/12/matching-wedding-rings-how-would-you html]matching wedding rings
wal-cov-anse blogspot com/2010/01/prima-candy-floss-maker-has-anyone-ever html]prima candy floss maker
firmerchanpe blogspot com/2010/02/quadriderm-side-effects-what-are-side html]quadriderm side effects
lettermareceivsaxopho blogspot com/2009/12/gameshark-pokemon-silber-how-do-i-make html]kidney tumors more condition_symptoms
inkjemachiinkj blogspot com/2010/01/boxing-training-video-where-to-find html]boxing training video
flannshoebab blogspot com/2010/02/feria-hair-dyes-i-dyed-my-hair-with html]feria hair dyes
be-produ-mous blogspot com/2009/12/navy-retirement-tax-withholding-how-can html]navy retirement tax withholding
barbmerchantope blogspot com/2009/12/index-of-skinny-jpg-are-dillion-skinny html]index of/ skinny jpg
cp-glob-pun blogspot com/2009/12/skateing-rings-im-in-fix-should-i-go-to html]skateing rings
grandfathescopadvanc blogspot com/2010/01/portable-inverter-generator-what-is html]portable inverter generator
advancesearcgoog blogspot com/2010/02/how-do-you-know-if-you-have-lice-and html]how do you know if you have lice and not dandruff
goog-amplifie-colo blogspot com/2010/02/fellowes-powershred-ps-50-power-cord html]fellowes powershred ps 50 power cord
informatio-audi-natur blogspot com/2009/12/tv-phone-broadband-packages-virgin html]tv phone broadband packages
kodagrathig blogspot com/2009/12/ears-ringing-more-conditionsymptoms-tv html]ears ringing more condition_symptoms tv
floansuperma blogspot com/2009/12/computer-mouse-drawing-which-is-best html]computer mouse drawing
mwatccre blogspot com/2010/01/atv-clothing-about-how-much-money-would html]atv clothing
informatiopepatagoni blogspot com/2010/01/vaughn-goalie-equipment-measuring html]vaughn goalie equipment
pokblinwind blogspot com/2010/02/adjust-bi-fold-clo-how-do-i-adjust html]adjust bi-fold clo
archashow blogspot com/2009/11/how-do-i-register-boat-in-ontario-how html]how do i register a boat in ontario
wicomputc blogspot com/2009/12/hidden-beach-resort-disney-carribean html]hidden beach resort

#52
unlight or light.

To hate one or the other is like neglecting a part of God.

Some things are unlight to facilitate certain experiences within the domain we call life.

Therefore I do not necessarily admonish those who might be coined "enemies" of God by others, because God loves all equally. I do not support them in their endeavors, but I am learning to love them all the same.

"forgive them for they know now what they do." In the final hours, the Jesus character faced great temptations in breaking his purity, his "without sin" status. He was tempted by anger, fear, and plight, wondering if his own father had forsaken him? But instead, he forgave all the sinners, all those who trespassed against him because he knew they were like children who did not know what they were truly doing. Was HE putting his enemies before God? No, he was forgiving them therefore absolving the power they had over him. And he was able to return back to his kingdom.

Take care :)

#55
[QUOTE=winteranimeluv;731159]... May I ask why anyone would want to contact Lucifer??? aka a demon and the devil...[/QUOTE]

The name has been used, or misused, in many different ways, some more benign and most evil. Generally, I believe "he" is associated with the fall from the divine based on ego, and some would say the lust for power and domination. I personally don't see how praying to such a 'fallen angel' brings about the path of clear illumination, for his realm is supposedly that of illlusion, but that's just me. I don't make it a habit of praying to myths or deities.

#56
If your a Christian you might have been mislead that Lucifer is the devil... He is not, Lucifer is latin for "bringer of light" or "light bringer" the bible was written in hebrew 2,000 years before the advent of Latin. Second, Satans in the book of Enoch there are 13 different refer's to "Satans" ( a band of angels sent to tempt and tattle on man)...
Third.... I don' trust preachers telling me what I just read...

I would Recommend the book the secret life of Lucifer https://www.joeroberts.co.uk/Book_Covers ... cifer.html

also Judas got a bad Wrap, you should also check out the lost "Gospel of Judas" it's a real Eye Opener.

#57
[QUOTE=winteranimeluv;731159]... May I ask why anyone would want to contact Lucifer??? aka a demon and the devil...[/QUOTE]

There's so much more to it then that... He has a job to do just like all the other Angels.

I honestly don't expect you to understand though. And I don't mean that as an insult to you... I can just tell by your post that you are still hanging on to the idea of duality. It's not quite so black and white...

#58
thanks for the book link, I will have to look for this one.

I like the cover although his color is more like this... in my view and I've only seen his wings once, they look nothing like that.
Image

[QUOTE=KriTiKiT;731370]If your a Christian you might have been mislead that Lucifer is the devil... He is not, Lucifer is latin for "bringer of light" or "light bringer" the bible was written in hebrew 2,000 years before the advent of Latin. Second, Satans in the book of Enoch there are 13 different refer's to "Satans" ( a band of angels sent to tempt and tattle on man)...
Third.... I don' trust preachers telling me what I just read...

I would Recommend the book the secret life of Lucifer https://www.joeroberts.co.uk/Book_Covers ... cifer.html

also Judas got a bad Wrap, you should also check out the lost "Gospel of Judas" it's a real Eye Opener.[/QUOTE]

#59
[QUOTE=tmt;731379]thanks for the book link, I will have to look for this one.

I like the cover although his color is more like this... in my view and I've only seen his wings once, they look nothing like that.
[/QUOTE]

How do they look?

... if you don't mind me asking, I mean...

#60
I don't mind at all :) They are neon colors of all hue and the background of the colors is a profound black. Sort of like the old velvet and color black light posters, the way they alight and they surround him like a bell shape, on the half they extend out of (which I would assume is his back, though I couldn't see him well enough to say for sure), so a half bell shape I guess, lol. :)


I would add, neon that is strictly the noble gas itself is only one color, ever (that we can see with our eye's color spectrum): Orange

All other variations of neon are drawn by introducing another element to the gas.

And, Nikola Tesla created the first neon tube lights; he introduced them to the world at the Columbus World Fair in 1893. Then, in 1899; neon were finally discovered ;) nice 'discovery' that, lol.




[QUOTE=Valkrane;731381]How do they look?

... if you don't mind me asking, I mean...[/QUOTE]

#61
I am still a little upset with the Source having to conduct this social experiment. If it is true that in the beginning, Source was Love, I don’t see any reason why it could not have continued this happiness and bliss for all eternity. It only makes me wonder what propagated the Source to do this. Certainly, it must have had some kind of awareness in order to acknowledge the existence and being of Love. The only thing I can think of would be if there was something missing, perhaps some missing information of how it came to be and the origin of its Being. Perhaps it is trying to find its predecessor or parent, the true original Creator that created all that is, the Source. Yet obviously, this parent must be more powerful than It for the Source has yet to discover it or cannot sense it. If Earth is a lost cause, this only raises more “mysterious” questions, don’t you think?

All the pain and suffering that each “independent creator” has to go through disturbs me. Yet one person’s pain in their corporeal life is not felt by somebody else’s pain. Do we not assume our separate identities as individuals? Surely when we all join as One the Source, then we can feel each other’s experiences. But what does this do? We just gain more insight in our awareness but this still does not solve anything because let’s assume the integration of all that is love and all that is not love is achieved. Would it be exactly identical to the Love of its being zillions of years ago or would there be a more non-Love being and/or awareness? When you combine what you were before with what you were in its opposite, analogous to tug-a-war, wouldn’t it be impossible to be exactly what you were? Certainly what you will become will be somewhat if not slightly skewed. In other words, it must be corrupted. The only possibility I can think of to intervene on behalf of potential corruption would be an Independent Actual True Creator. This separate Creator will make sure that the Universe is continued in its existence, not ceased to exist, heal the wounded, and remind its own Creation of its Love. This is why I find it to get very confusing in the eventual future. Do each and everyone of us truly have all the answers inside of us? Or is there still a missing part?

Even when you break it all down to our individualized selves, many of the things we search for within ourselves aren’t always correct. Yes, it is true that usually your first inclination or gut instinct is correct but this is not always the case. Look at history for example, there are lots of cases in which people believed they were right but later turned out that they were wrong. Are the answers truly always within themselves? As Celticknot once pointed out, many people believe that the sky is blue but it really isn’t. Isn’t this the first natural inclination of a child when he/she stares up at the sky? To suggest that all the answers are inside of us is only half true, perhaps a reflection of the Source and not the true Creator who has all the answers.

#62
Because sam you have free will. You chose to leave that love. God knows all this is going to happen so he left you bread crumbs to find your way back home to love if you ever decide to go back.

I feel some here believe that Satan is their creator, no need to sugar coat it if that is what you believe in

#66
Sad yes, and very heart breaking, but would you really be surprised Lumi... It is either that or they believe they are creator of themselves who slowly self evolved from a bacteria

#69
I don't believe Satan is my creator.

But I also don't believe that Lucifer and Satan are the same being.

I am discovering that it's really hard to put my beliefs into words most of the time... I don't subscribe to any one particular belief system. But I can tell you what I don't believe... And I don't believe Satan is my creator.

#70
Well the concept that Gnostic Christianity is that Yaltabaoth, or the demi-urge Ariel, Satan are all one and the same. That he came into the physical manifest and created the earthly body that we know it...semi truth since the reptilians and such did share their DNA with us and did help to create the physical bodies. But then again half the stuff in the gnostic stories are there to push fun at christian fundamentalists and give them a hard time. Read Jesus's words in the Gospel of St. Thomas...they were known to be extremely sarcastic.

Lucifer is the Morning Star the closest of all the angels to God...they said there was a falling out and a war in heaven...which is ridiculous. Lucifer took the job here of incarnating as Adam to bring himself into the dense vibrations and others ALL of us here went with him...it's why we're here. Jesus whom is one and the same light being came to show the way back to the light from the duality that we all chose to experience. Make sense to anyone else but me? :)

#71
[QUOTE=serenesam;731404]I am still a little upset with the Source having to conduct this social experiment. If it is true that in the beginning, Source was Love, I don’t see any reason why it could not have continued this happiness and bliss for all eternity. It only makes me wonder what propagated the Source to do this. [/i][/QUOTE]

Why blame the Source, per se? Why not take the blame as a "co-creator" yourself? It could be humanity was simply duped into this realm of strife, as well as beauty, through enticements and deceit. It then began locking people in through carnal desires and cycles of karma that may only now be starting to be broken. On the flip-side, it could be an experimentation on limitation, or fooling around with what you do or do not desire to create.

If you are one worshiping one of the varieties of so-called Lucifer, you are more than likely worshiping, directly or indirectly, the parameters of deceit, limitation, ego, or control. I believe all seek more expansion. Sometimes the path stretches longer in getting there. The inner voice is the best guide.

#72
[QUOTE=serenesam;731404]I am still a little upset with the Source having to conduct this social experiment. If it is true that in the beginning, Source was Love, I don’t see any reason why it could not have continued this happiness and bliss for all eternity. It only makes me wonder what propagated the Source to do this. Certainly, it must have had some kind of awareness in order to acknowledge the existence and being of Love. The only thing I can think of would be if there was something missing, perhaps some missing information of how it came to be and the origin of its Being. Perhaps it is trying to find its predecessor or parent, the true original Creator that created all that is, the Source. Yet obviously, this parent must be more powerful than It for the Source has yet to discover it or cannot sense it. If Earth is a lost cause, this only raises more “mysterious” questions, don’t you think?

All the pain and suffering that each “independent creator” has to go through disturbs me. Yet one person’s pain in their corporeal life is not felt by somebody else’s pain. Do we not assume our separate identities as individuals? Surely when we all join as One the Source, then we can feel each other’s experiences. But what does this do? We just gain more insight in our awareness but this still does not solve anything because let’s assume the integration of all that is love and all that is not love is achieved. Would it be exactly identical to the Love of its being zillions of years ago or would there be a more non-Love being and/or awareness? When you combine what you were before with what you were in its opposite, analogous to tug-a-war, wouldn’t it be impossible to be exactly what you were? Certainly what you will become will be somewhat if not slightly skewed. In other words, it must be corrupted. The only possibility I can think of to intervene on behalf of potential corruption would be an Independent Actual True Creator. This separate Creator will make sure that the Universe is continued in its existence, not ceased to exist, heal the wounded, and remind its own Creation of its Love. This is why I find it to get very confusing in the eventual future. Do each and everyone of us truly have all the answers inside of us? Or is there still a missing part?

Even when you break it all down to our individualized selves, many of the things we search for within ourselves aren’t always correct. Yes, it is true that usually your first inclination or gut instinct is correct but this is not always the case. Look at history for example, there are lots of cases in which people believed they were right but later turned out that they were wrong. Are the answers truly always within themselves? As Celticknot once pointed out, many people believe that the sky is blue but it really isn’t. Isn’t this the first natural inclination of a child when he/she stares up at the sky? To suggest that all the answers are inside of us is only half true, perhaps a reflection of the Source and not the true Creator who has all the answers.[/QUOTE]

Looking inside is not simply arriving at a conclusion instantly. You have a body that fools you, eyes lost in darkness, and a brain that over-complicates or oversimplifies things. You cannot know what Source truly is, or the Creator, or anything by simply thinking about it. When you find it within it is nothing like the things you just described. It is undesribable, nothing on a forum or anything could ever come close to even touching it.

Neither of them have the answers, because "answers" implies ego, and hence form. No one has all the answers. The source is beyond such limitation of word.

#73
[QUOTE=blissfulheart;731692]Well the concept that Gnostic Christianity is that Yaltabaoth, or the demi-urge Ariel, Satan are all one and the same. That he came into the physical manifest and created the earthly body that we know it...semi truth since the reptilians and such did share their DNA with us and did help to create the physical bodies. But then again half the stuff in the gnostic stories are there to push fun at christian fundamentalists and give them a hard time. Read Jesus's words in the Gospel of St. Thomas...they were known to be extremely sarcastic.

Lucifer is the Morning Star the closest of all the angels to God...they said there was a falling out and a war in heaven...which is ridiculous. Lucifer took the job here of incarnating as Adam to bring himself into the dense vibrations and others ALL of us here went with him...it's why we're here. Jesus whom is one and the same light being came to show the way back to the light from the duality that we all chose to experience. Make sense to anyone else but me? :)[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Although I'm unsure about Lucifer necessarily being Adam. Unless we are talking about the adamic race.

Anyways I agree with pretty much everything you said. The Demi-Urge is what I coin as "Satan" as well. Which is essentially, the creator that created a certain portion of physical manifest- which wants to be "revered" as the creator. It is the essence that trapped God within physicality. This is where the science of the soul comes into play.

#74
Valkrane;731639 wrote:I don't believe Satan is my creator.
I don't too. I believe Satan is just a particle of the True Creator just like each and everyone of us is a particle of the True Creator.
AmongTheLillies;731751 wrote:Why blame the Source, per se?
Because the Source has failed to see a lot of things as I have described in other threads. It lacks Omniscience.
Why not take the blame as a "co-creator" yourself?
I do see the partial responsibility of "us" but it is only partial for this social experiment is not necessary to take place.
It could be humanity was simply duped into this realm of strife, as well as beauty, through enticements and deceit. It then began locking people in through carnal desires and cycles of karma that may only now be starting to be broken. On the flip-side, it could be an experimentation on limitation, or fooling around with what you do or do not desire to create.
By doing this though, its lack of Omniscience is becoming clear. For if It were Perfect, it would not have search for itself or find itself.
If you are one worshiping one of the varieties of so-called Lucifer, you are more than likely worshiping, directly or indirectly, the parameters of deceit, limitation, ego, or control. I believe all seek more expansion. Sometimes the path stretches longer in getting there. The inner voice is the best guide.
So is the Inner Voice that guides all deceit, corruption, control, and ego????
AmentiHall;731753 wrote:Looking inside is not simply arriving at a conclusion instantly. You have a body that fools you, eyes lost in darkness, and a brain that over-complicates or oversimplifies things.
So wouldn't this make it hard to look within oneself?
You cannot know what Source truly is,
I beg to differ. I think you can know what Source truly is for Source is the composition of all things. All things is a part of who you are as it is a part of who I am.
or the Creator,
Now this, I agree because nobody can understand the True Creator.
or anything by simply thinking about it.
There's lots of things that you can know just by thinking about it with the acknowledgment that there's other things you can't know by thinking about it.
When you find it within it is nothing like the things you just described. It is undesribable, nothing on a forum or anything could ever come close to even touching it.

Neither of them have the answers, because "answers" implies ego, and hence form.
I agree that nobody has the answers. This however, does not mean that the True Creator has all the answers.
No one has all the answers. The source is beyond such limitation of word.
The Source is not beyond limitation of such a word. We are Source. When we all combine as One, we understand each other very well. I cannot see a situation where the combination of all things cannot understand each other.
AmentiHall;731756 wrote:Indeed. Although I'm unsure about Lucifer necessarily being Adam. Unless we are talking about the adamic race.
I have to agree with Amenti here. I am unsure that Lucifer is Adam. An angel is a different form of species than a human.

#75
Adam wasn't a single person...it was symbolic of the entire race...the story is quite broad...but who knows kinnda like how Jesus was an actual historical figure but how we all can attain the christ consciousness that he represented....Lucifer is symbolic of the fallen and Adam of and is race were the fallen that came into physical form. :)

#76
[QUOTE=blissfulheart;732055]Adam wasn't a single person...it was symbolic of the entire race...the story is quite broad...but who knows kinnda like how Jesus was an actual historical figure but how we all can attain the christ consciousness that he represented....Lucifer is symbolic of the fallen and Adam of and is race were the fallen that came into physical form. :)[/QUOTE]

Well in the context you put it, then essentially everyone is Lucifer. This is exactly how Alloya phrased it in my original post - for are we not all fallen angels? The real question though, is there someone/something that is above Lucifer (True Creator)?

#77
Of course its "difficult" what would be the point of being in a physical body in such a distorted world if it was easy to just see inside yourself and become fully God-realized again? That's no fun!

Source came down here to play :)

Everyone is on their journey towards that stage!

But the truth of the matter is that it actually IS quite simple spiritually. Mentally/physically it is not, it is highly complex.

---------

Lucifer is not the "true creator." He is merely a portion of physical existence. Lucifer holds himself in bondage by holding us in bondage kind of, in the illusion of a certain materialism. The Luceferian Covenant/Rebellion is an interesting thing....Do not worship any name of any Deity, for they are not the "One"/Source/Prime. The One is beyond the limitations of Ego and worship, egotistical "beings" are the ones who want worship.

What some of you would call Satan, is actually the Demi Urge, although some might say it is Yahwey. Some would say it is Anu-most high. I can tell you that all these entities are not the "true creator" but rather creators within themselves. In order to understand this, at least for me, it has to be made clear that they distorted/bent the rules of light and manifestation to contain essences (souls) within the boundaries of certain karma and illusions. Besides the typical meaning of "fallen", a "fallen" being and a fallen universe is one that is "contained" away from the immediate connection to Source. This might seem negative at first..but it is actually the "fallen ones" who have afforded to have an experience like we have on earth!

Yes much of it is suffering, but its also unique and like someone else mentioned, a "simulation" or game of identities. It's like if you had this awesome virtual reality apparatus, and you could be whoever you want and forget you were even playing the game! That's how I see earth life sometimes.

#78
[QUOTE=serenesam;732033]
Because the Source has failed to see a lot of things as I have described in other threads. It lacks Omniscience.
[/QUOTE]

How would you know whether it was omnipotent or not? Are you omnipotent enough to coem to that conclusion?

A fitting metaphor would be the child who asks the father why he didn't stop him from playing with the poisonous snake even though he told him not to: free will and all that.

#79
AmongTheLillies;732208 wrote:How would you know whether it was omnipotent or not?
Because of tons of sources I have read including Alloya Huckfield who admitted the Source did not see a lot of things - if you can't see and know everything, that means you are not omnipotent, right?
Are you omnipotent enough to coem to that conclusion?
Well you see, I am a part of the Source just like you are and everybody else - if we were all to die and merge as One, we would not be omnipotent.

#80
Again you are trying to apply logical concepts to something that superscedes logic.

And Alloya, nor I, is the authority on what the Source is and isn't. The source doesn't "see" everything because the conditions are set- and THEN we all play our parts, including "creators" (remember, we are creators in a lower domain). That's the essence of Free Will. The Source sees and experiences it all.... but it does not "fore-see" it in the way we think of time. The Source didn't "fail" to see any of it.

You are still thinking success/failure in terms of God, or Source is anything that you or I could accurately judge. None of these "channelers" are authority on the Source, and furthermore- its OPINION. Some people like you and me have opinions on these subjects. But if the Source is not omnipotent/omniscient then it is not the Source!

It is typical for the fallen ones, including ourselves- to think that "Source" does not see or experience when we are in this state. But that is the trick of it all and complete illusion. Even the Fallen ones could not exist without source- be it they may have cheated a way to be directly influenced. Nothing, absolutely nothing could exist without the perpetual God-state that is source. All they can do is "shut" their own view back towards oneness, "turn their back" in other words. These are the beings that we often perceive as "dark."

---

As for the comments on thinking and understanding source. You can think and understand only a "portion" of source, which is your immediate reality with your brain. Neither your logic, nor brain, can wrap your head around the totality that is Source, God, Creator etc. We are bound by three dimensional thinking and words. Words do not describe the totality either, only the small part that we are imbued with. Yes the Whole is contained in the smaller part, like fractals or holograms. But it can only be truly experienced in the forms of feeling, and then even beyond feeling. Its like you say, Oneness, totality, Wholeness, and this Awesome Isness.

#81
[QUOTE=serenesam;732086]Well in the context you put it, then essentially everyone is Lucifer. This is exactly how Alloya phrased it in my original post - for are we not all fallen angels? The real question though, is there someone/something that is above Lucifer (True Creator)?[/QUOTE]

Exactly... And the answer is yes!

Thank you for explaining bliss I have read that before :)

#82
[QUOTE=serenesam;732220]Because of tons of sources I have read including Alloya Huckfield who admitted the Source did not see a lot of things - if you can't see and know everything, that means you are not omnipotent, right?



Well you see, I am a part of the Source just like you are and everybody else - if we were all to die and merge as One, we would not be omnipotent.[/QUOTE]

The point being that you can not know, supposing there is an ultimate source, whether that source is omnipotent or not (just because it is quiet does not count), and just because some author told you so has no bearing on the matter.

#83
[QUOTE=Utopialove;731453]Because sam you have free will. You chose to leave that love. God knows all this is going to happen so he left you bread crumbs to find your way back home to love if you ever decide to go back.

I feel some here believe that Satan is their creator, no need to sugar coat it if that is what you believe in[/QUOTE]

Good stuff~!

#84
By the way, here is a curveball. Alloya supports both the Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project (I can already imagine the “separate” thinking each of you exhibit). :)

There is simply just way too much conflicting information from various mediums out in the present world. Both Browne and Virtue see a war between the Light and the Dark. Both Browne and Virtue believe in an independent Creator. Both Browne and Virtue acknowledge that we are a part of the Creator but that the Creator does have its separate being. Browne once stated on the Montel Williams Show that “God can wait however long it takes for its souls to return to it (she was referring to dark souls or souls deviating from the Creator).” One of Browne’s books included a message from the Creator Himself along with the Co-Creator Mother God explaining how They allow freewill and that the entities that have deviated from Them were given freewill to do so. Virtue once stated that the “Lord grieved in his heart” because He is still diappointed that humans treat each other badly after allowing the human species to evolve into beautiful creatures. In other words, God might have believed that the human species would treat each better if they evolved into beautiful creatures but clearly this isn’t the case. Certainly, there is some truth to apes that resemble our DNA. Virtue notes that angels are real and that Michael is a very real entity separate and apart from you. She says the only reason why angels appear to have wings is because artists drew them that way and so that is how they appear to you. Browne has appeared on the Montel Williams Show many times in the past when Montel had his talk show and I remember guests showing pictures of angels and orbs. Browne notes that those orbs are angels. If anyone wants to see pictures of orbs, you can go to the Camelot Forum under the topic “Let’s talk about orbs” by Tralala.

https://camelotforum.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=147
https://camelotforum.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=147

I also remember from a very long time in which James Van Praagh was doing a reading and he was talking about someone’s dead son and how this dead son loves playing with the little angels on the other side. All of what I have just said indicates special unique separate identities from one individual to another. I want to make this very clear that Alloya is the only medium I have come across that say that duality is temporary driven by the Source. My research on Alloya suggests that her insight and understanding of things is so far outside from the majority of mediums I have looked up. From a scientific perspective, this does not look good for Alloya because her views tend to be radically different and like I have said before, the areas in which most mediums agree means that it is more likely to be true. Given that, Alloya’s credibility and validity is not as good compared to Browne or Virtue. So it all comes down to what each of you believe or think is the truth. Good luck with that and good luck with attempting to look within yourselves. Channelings from lightworkers.org is the only source that mirrors what Alloya says as close as possible. I have been listening to the channelings and they say that in a way, you are part of the Godhead and yet other times I have listened to the channelings, it appears as if God is a separate individual which I find very confusing. The channelings also reveal that Obama was the right president to be chosen despite skepticism from the people.

I do recall when I first joined the Indigo Society, I was criticized for how I saw Light versus Dark or Good versus evil. Nevertheless, that is what Browne sees, is what Virtue sees, and is what the channelings from the Lightworkers.org sees too. Now as I have been following this thread, I am laughing because I am seeing the same thing being replicated between different points of view.

Unlike Alloya, Browne says Lucifer never fell at all. Shes does not believe in so-called fallen angels. Browne says Lucifer is a Light Being unlike Alloya talking about his “black fingers.” She does not believe in this whole rebellion issue and the Source having to conduct this experiment. She says that the some of the white entities based on speculation noted that the souls that picked the dark path did so is because they started out their incarnations as Kings and Queens. We see this mentioned in the Spirits Book by Allan Kardec regarding the dangers of both ends of the socioeconomic status – 815. Which of the two kinds of trial, poverty or riches, is the most to be dreaded by man? "They are equally dangerous. Poverty excites murmurings against Providence; riches excite to all kinds of excesses." - (p 330, The Spirits Book, Allan Kardec). She says some of the dark souls also decided to chose the dark path because they knew they would never grow or develop and she counters that point by saying that there would have been some growth or development. She notes that a dark entity will always be dark and a white entity will always be white and to think that one can change the other is simply not true. She says it is the gray entities that you should be concerned about because they can be swayed one way or another and once they make a choice, it is an eternal decision. Gray entities get to pick a spirit guide but once they pick the dark side, the spirit guide leaves. Unfortunately, she notes that most of them pick the dark side so I have to agree with Valkrane here pertaining to the high intelligence and critical thinking skills exhibited by dark entities. Dark entities are like masterminds of deceit, manipulation, and in my opinion, very highly intelligent beings and for the a white entity to underestimate them is just ego projection outward. Many “lightworkers” or “white entities” tend to underestimate the Dark Ones and even the channelings form the Lightworkers.org do so too. Talk about human ego! And because of this, I am more inclined to believe in a Creator that created everything.

I have also received a lot of private messages (won’t say who because it is private) from some of the older members of the Indigo Society saying they don’t really like participating here anymore because they believe there is too much darkness in this forum. They just pop in to every now and then but not that much. I myself have browsed through some of the older threads and posts from 2006, 2007, and 2008 and I must say I am probably more in agreement with the older generation folks here. How dare you all deny the existence of God. Are you better than God? Are you higher than God? Do you honestly believe you know more than God? Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed were all REAL people. The bible has just been ****’in twisted and corrupted to serve the interests of the establishment. Virtue even says that people shouldn’t be praying to angels, they should be praying and directly worshipping God.

"What humanity owes to personalities like Buddha, Moses, and Jesus ranks for me higher than all the achievements of the enquiring and constructive mind." - Albert Einstein

#85
[QUOTE=serenesam;732220]Because of tons of sources I have read including Alloya Huckfield who admitted the Source did not see a lot of things - if you can't see and know everything, that means you are not omnipotent, right?

Well you see, I am a part of the Source just like you are and everybody else - if we were all to die and merge as One, we would not be omnipotent.[/QUOTE]

Sorry guys, what I meant to say was omniscient not omnipotent. We can still be omnipotent since the Original One has yet to show up.

#86
AmentiHall;732249 wrote:Again you are trying to apply logical concepts to something that superscedes logic.
I don't understand this comment. "All that is" is very logical. The ETs have the same kind of thinking like you do except they just know more stuff because they are highly evolved. That which supersedes logic has yet to be discovered. Not even I can describe or even attempt to talk about it.
And Alloya, nor I, is the authority on what the Source is and isn't. The source doesn't "see" everything because the conditions are set- and THEN we all play our parts, including "creators" (remember, we are creators in a lower domain). That's the essence of Free Will. The Source sees and experiences it all.... but it does not "fore-see" it in the way we think of time. The Source didn't "fail" to see any of it.
Okay, you are entitle to that opinion.
You are still thinking success/failure in terms of God, or Source is anything that you or I could accurately judge. None of these "channelers" are authority on the Source, and furthermore- its OPINION. Some people like you and me have opinions on these subjects. But if the Source is not omnipotent/omniscient then it is not the Source!
I disagree. I believe the Source is omnipotent but not omniscient for now. Unless something comes to supersede it, then it is no longer the status of omnipotence. It is plain obvious the Source lacks omniscience.
It is typical for the fallen ones, including ourselves- to think that "Source" does not see or experience when we are in this state. But that is the trick of it all and complete illusion. Even the Fallen ones could not exist without source- be it they may have cheated a way to be directly influenced. Nothing, absolutely nothing could exist without the perpetual God-state that is source. All they can do is "shut" their own view back towards oneness, "turn their back" in other words. These are the beings that we often perceive as "dark."

---

As for the comments on thinking and understanding source. You can think and understand only a "portion" of source, which is your immediate reality with your brain. Neither your logic, nor brain, can wrap your head around the totality that is Source, God, Creator etc.
I see the Source as being separate from God or the Creator.
We are bound by three dimensional thinking and words. Words do not describe the totality either, only the small part that we are imbued with. Yes the Whole is contained in the smaller part, like fractals or holograms. But it can only be truly experienced in the forms of feeling, and then even beyond feeling. Its like you say, Oneness, totality, Wholeness, and this Awesome Isness.
Yes, that Oneness is Source. This I concur.
AmongTheLillies;732257 wrote:The point being that you can not know, supposing there is an ultimate source, whether that source is omnipotent or not (just because it is quiet does not count), and just because some author told you so has no bearing on the matter.
I see what you're saying. I apologize for saying it was omnipotent, what I meant was omniscience. I see the Source as All That Is meaning you, me, and everyone else as One. Given how "omnipotent" and omniscient" Source is, it is only by logic that if something existed superior to Source, it should be more omnipotent and omniscient. I disagree with you when you say we cannot know whether it is or isn't because if it wasn't, then it cannot exist - it would be a part of Source - the Source would envelope it.

By the way, if anybody has an Amazon account, they can read select sections of Browne's books for free, at least that's what I recall from like a long time ago. I don't know if the policy has changed since then. You can type in a search term and it will take you to the necessary pages like for example type in "dark entities."

#87
I would agree that the "God" or "Creator" perceives itself as separate from Source. But Source is not truly separate from anything.

I still don't see how you come to the conclusion that it is not omniscient. Is it because the Source does not attempt to interfere with Free will?

Take care :)

#88
All you need is an arquebus and some dirt to plant it. :)

[QUOTE=serenesam;732528]I don't understand this comment. "All that is" is very logical. The ETs have the same kind of thinking like you do except they just know more stuff because they are highly evolved. That which supersedes logic has yet to be discovered. Not even I can describe or even attempt to talk about it.



Okay, you are entitle to that opinion.



I disagree. I believe the Source is omnipotent but not omniscient for now. Unless something comes to supersede it, then it is no longer the status of omnipotence. It is plain obvious the Source lacks omniscience.



I see the Source as being separate from God or the Creator.



Yes, that Oneness is Source. This I concur.



I see what you're saying. I apologize for saying it was omnipotent, what I meant was omniscience. I see the Source as All That Is meaning you, me, and everyone else as One. Given how "omnipotent" and omniscient" Source is, it is only by logic that if something existed superior to Source, it should be more omnipotent and omniscient. I disagree with you when you say we cannot know whether it is or isn't because if it wasn't, then it cannot exist - it would be a part of Source - the Source would envelope it.

By the way, if anybody has an Amazon account, they can read select sections of Browne's books for free, at least that's what I recall from like a long time ago. I don't know if the policy has changed since then. You can type in a search term and it will take you to the necessary pages like for example type in "dark entities."[/QUOTE]

#89
AmentiHall;732679 wrote:I would agree that the "God" or "Creator" perceives itself as separate from Source. But Source is not truly separate from anything.
I disagree. I see the Creator as being superior to Source. They are both in sync with each other but they are also different.
I still don't see how you come to the conclusion that it is not omniscient. Is it because the Source does not attempt to interfere with Free will?
The Source is us. Freewill is just an illusion. There is freewill to a certain extent but at the same time, there isn't.

#90
“The Divine Essence, being infinite, is incomprehensible; it contains mysteries and abysses that the angels cannot fathom. The private designs of Providence are hidden from them; but the secret of those designs is revealed to them by God, when, under certain circumstances, they are called by Him to announce them to mankind (p 70, Heaven and Hell, Allan Kardec).”

“Again; the Lateran Council – an Ecumenical Council whose decisions are accepted as law by the orthodox – says expressly: - “We firmly believe that there is but one sole true God, eternal and infinite, who, in the beginning of time, drew forward together, out of nothing, both orders of creatures, viz., the spiritual and the corporeal.” “The beginning of time” can only be understood, as referring to some epoch in the past, for times is infinite, like space; and “the beginning of time” is therefore merely a figure of speech implying some undefined anteriority. The Lateran Council, then, “firmly believes” that the spiritual and corporeal beings were created simultaneously, and that they “were drawn forth together, out of nothing,” at some undetermined epoch in the past. But, in that case, what becomes of the text of the Bible, which fixes the date of this creation at six thousand (of our) years ago? Even if we admit that date as the beginning of the visible universe, it certainly could not be “the beginning of time.” Which of these two statements are we to believe, that of the Council, or that of the Bible? (p. 72, Heaven and Hell, Allan Kardec).”

“The hierarchal picture of the angels, informs us that several orders of those beings are charged, in virtue of their attributes, with the government of the physical universe and of the human race, and that they were created for the purpose of doing this work. But, according to the Book of Genesis, the material world and the human race have only been in existence for six thousand years; what then, did the angels do before that epoch, through the eternity of the Past, seeing that the objects for which they were created were not in existence? Have the angels existed from all eternity? It is to be supposed so, since we are assured by the Church that they serve for the glorification of the Almighty; for, if they were created at any given epoch in the past, God must have remained, previously to that epoch – that is to say, throughout an eternity – without worshippers. (p73, Heaven and Hell, Allan Kardec).”

“At every page of the sacred books of the Old and New Testaments, mention is made of these sublime intelligences, in pious evocations, or its historical incidents. Their intervention is manifestly shown in the lives of the patriarchs and the prophets. God employs their ministry, sometimes for the intimation of His will, sometimes for the announcement of events to come; He makes them, in almost every case, the organs of His justice or of His mercy. Their presence is seen in the various circumstances of the birth, the life, and the passion of the Savior; their memory is inseparable from that of the great men and the most important facts of the earliest epochs of the ancient religiosity. It is found even in the bosom of polytheism, and under the fable of mythology; for the belief in their existence is as old and as universal as the world, and the worship paid by the Pagans to good and evil genii was only a false application of a truth, a degenerate reflex of the primitive dogma. The declarations of the holy Lateran Council contain a fundamental distinction between the angels and men. (p.69-70, Heaven and Hell, Allan Kardec).”

https://www.geae.inf.br/en/books/codific ... AB2003.pdf

#91
Interesting, I also am in sorrow for anything that is held against its will from the light, but I also had the understanding that Lucifer didnt even exsist till the 1400's, and entered the bible as a character as a mistranslation of a story about a babalonian king..Translation done by ST. Jerome. I have to look that up to be sure, but the role of even Satan has change over the years...Some of the Satan Churches dont even believe in religion, but in order and science. ST. Nick, was also a term for Satan in the past, what we view today is not what was viewed by the writers. Satan in the beginning was viewed as a tester, or teacher, and over time has become the view that is currently held, but no two persons have the same view, this is what makes thing so great. People have to remember, the Bible as it is today, is not the bible of yesterday, its less the one tenth the material as was found in the 900's, its been edited to match the view of the people and the church. We often for get this because of we draw upon our own experiences as our foundation of belief. There I go again....sorry........So my question was is there information pertaining to Lucifer in religion prior to ST. Jerome?

#92
[QUOTE=BootLeg;733524]Interesting, I also am in sorrow for anything that is held against its will from the light, but I also had the understanding that Lucifer didnt even exsist till the 1400's, and entered the bible as a character as a mistranslation of a story about a babalonian king..Translation done by ST. Jerome. I have to look that up to be sure, but the role of even Satan has change over the years...Some of the Satan Churches dont even believe in religion, but in order and science. ST. Nick, was also a term for Satan in the past, what we view today is not what was viewed by the writers. Satan in the beginning was viewed as a tester, or teacher, and over time has become the view that is currently held, but no two persons have the same view, this is what makes thing so great. People have to remember, the Bible as it is today, is not the bible of yesterday, its less the one tenth the material as was found in the 900's, its been edited to match the view of the people and the church. We often for get this because of we draw upon our own experiences as our foundation of belief. There I go again....sorry........So my question was is there information pertaining to Lucifer in religion prior to ST. Jerome?[/QUOTE]

Excuse me, I believe my original post is based on the New Age which is why I posted it in the New Age section. Just as a suggestion, you might want to pose a question under the religion or spirituality section.

You see, I don't really pay attention to the specifics of a religion because I feel they have all been corrupted and who knows what to trust and what to not trust.

#94
@sereneSAM Einstein was not one of us..... he knew too much ...and he gave us info to use in years to come opened up many doors..

There are no dark forces here only indigos getting ready to do 'to live' free. Martin Luther King i have a dream! it was in his dreams/or Angels he seen the future for all... there are many quotes .....and many books to read from ..who knows what is written but i bet the queen of england does know and many others who are in power... get ready ...

#95
[QUOTE=serenesam;733731]Excuse me, I believe my original post is based on the New Age which is why I posted it in the New Age section. Just as a suggestion, you might want to pose a question under the religion or spirituality section.

You see, I don't really pay attention to the specifics of a religion because I feel they have all been corrupted and who knows what to trust and what to not trust.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend. Im always confused by the "New age" name, since its more of a mix and match of over 3000 year old religious beliefs. I also appologize for assuming that you read the history of the entity before taking about trying to channel the entity. I really agree with your statement "You see, I don't really pay attention to the specifics of a religion because I feel they have all been corrupted and who knows what to trust and what to not trust. " Sorry again if I have offended you, take care, I will leave your presense as requested.

#97
What your channeling is ALIENS of the evil kind and they love to pull hair and play around with you and they can hurt you ..there just using there tech so you wont see them they hate those men or women who challenge them and they sometimes get into trouble if someone says: im telling the elders they flee

Lucifer is in many forms but look at people now we all evil everyone not just one everyone there is no saints on this earth nor do i believe they should be sainted lol at the rome cath. i just dont think that anyone can be that honest and survive in todays world no way...

i vote im all religions.... good is in all how can that be bad?

Lucifer doesnt attack people he gives them what they want ..... just ask . then git on your knees for forgiveness!

#98
I found a quote from revelations 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Lucifer is also known as the Morning Star, they are one and the same. :)

#99
[QUOTE=blissfulheart;738144]I found a quote from revelations 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

Lucifer is also known as the Morning Star, they are one and the same. :)[/QUOTE]

I suppose we can say everything is one and the same in a way.

#100
@blissfullheart your right heard and seen the same thing and many dont even know it .......

.................. were just fish in a fish bowl used for energy ........ rocks have energy ....we have alot of energy they just suck it right on out of us and go on and use some more humans reproducing machines!

OH my...... Gateway .... buttons are messing up.....gee wonder what else they create LOL LOL LOl inside joke... ;)
Post Reply

Return to “New Age”