But how could you be from a place that doesn't exist yet if it be true that time travel is not possible when going backwards in time to history that has already been written? It was to my knowledge that backwards time travel is only possible when going to a... far away place where that time hasn't gone by yet or been written yet.. which would make me assume that it's pointless to say backwards time travel is even possible to begin with otherwise out pasts would keep changing which isn't possible lol

Unless... you're from the future atlantis because you've already spiritually made plans to incarnate their in the 2200's.. otherwise i can't comprehend :P

All time is now. We only live in a concept of linear travel.
The only thing we have to be aware of is the dimension or level:
It is as pretty confusing as pretty simple with all the coincidences with unlogic situations and paradoxons. <-- is that the good word for multiple paradox? Not to forget timetraps ...

Huge topic.

You do realize that Atlantis was a Ego Technocratic society.
And was built on slavery and a harsh Cast system.

Not a very nice place to be unless you were in the
Scientific Cast. Mu was it's counter part with naturalism,
psi-abilities and spirit as the the cultural attitude.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Akilein wrote:All time is now. We only live in a concept of linear travel.
It is as pretty confusing as pretty simple with all the coincidences with unlogic situations and paradoxons. <-- is that the good word for multiple paradox? Not to forget timetraps ...

Huge topic.
Simply brilliant.

I agree whole heartedly. The implications of a multiverses or a truly infinite cosmos means that everything is happening at once, in this same instance there are an endless stream of you, me, and everyone we know living out their own part of existence in an infinite amount of ways. To put it in a simple way; anything that could possibly happen is happening somewhere in the multiverse. Potentials are not created on the whim, they exist somewhere beyond our perception waiting for us to activate and manifest them into our reality. We are not creators so much as Summoners. The key to channeling into the potentials we so want to connect with is to first acknowledge them, embrace them, and open your mind to the certainty that they exist.

To say time only goes forward would be an insult to the grand complexity and unfathomable magick existence really is capable of. With the endless amount of timelines, our consciousness is not a single point as some would like to believe, no, we are spread out like the stars in the night sky. Illuminating many points throughout existence like a glittering fountain from the darkness within the darkness; the void. Our actions in this very moment, if they are charged enough, can influence the past and future. It goes full circle. It could very well be that when you feel a hunch or your intuition is going crazy is because in the future something is happening that is influencing you in the present, and vice versa. This may sound completely farfetched, but when you really sit down and think of the utter scope of the universe and existence and how vastly ignorant we are of how it operates you will start to open your mind to the synchonicities that have been telling you the story all along; that we are more than one, we are many and at the same time one. Duality.

Being that I am from a sort of drowned out part of the Earth, even though it is not in this moment, I still feel it and have always felt it. I have always felt a connection to stories of Atlantis and their technology/culture. As someone who has always considered themselves a philosopher, mystic, occultist, and chaos magician, I found that being born a few miles away from the ocean was a rather strange place for me to come into this reality. Though everyday I come closer to the knowledge of who I once was, why I came back, and what I am suppose to be doing here.

Creep wrote:Actually Atlanteans were witches like Harry Potter who developed their psi-abilities to such an extent that they killed them. They tried to manipulate the inner sun of the Earth and since they had no idea what they were actually doing they sank in the matter instead. Abilities without knowledge is nothing. There won't be any future Atlantis. The are gone for ever. You'd better read something. [url:1oibm3ba]https://www.kryon.com/k_chanelcruise8.html[/url:1oibm3ba]
Your close creep. What the scientists of Atlantis did
was try to develop mechanical/electrical means to
duplicate the psi-abilities of their rivals, the shaman of MU.
They couldn't control it, and it destroyed them.

Psi-abilities aren't bad or evil to use,
if used in a positive way.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Atlantis is not as people think...it was a world-wide culture, not just a single place. Similar to what we are developing into.....

Back then, other beings also lived among us and more than one kind would come and go all the time. There was politics, intruige, subterfuge.....and even some war. This was before the "deluge." It also depends on what cycle of time we are talking about here! The "annunaki" came about 250,000 years ago or so (or rather, around the time humanity was panspmered), before that there were other civilizations too. There were wars among them too. So "atlantis" is now this huge vague thing of "before this cycle" but which cycle particularly? There were many. The Flood happened around the time their "home" got too close to our planet (about 12k years ago or so) and we barely survived it. They lived among us for a bit too...in the earlier days of civilization. They were the "gods" of ancient cultures....then "they" left and the teachings they began, dwindled into paganism and other types of beliefs where they used the "gods" to represent archetypal/anthropomorphic spiritual or religious teachings. Some of them "returned" and "Stayed behind" but had to operate in secret due to their lack of access to the same powers/technology the "kingdom" had back home and so as to not attract attention from other groups or even human beings (who far outnumbered them). "Mystery Schools" were originally started as platforms for all kinds of things. From teaching knowledge, preserving it, and also as a platform for human evolution of what is in their DNA (of one of them who we know as "Thoth") but quickly, those who stayed behind used them as platforms for instilling a hierarchy and flow of information/power/grid that is now at its peak. This is still a reality today.......

Akilein wrote:All time is now. We only live in a concept of linear travel.

Huge topic.
Time is a huge topic ans several threads have covered it rather well.
In my Remote viewing travels seeing time as a series of events, my
Elementary students in my Art classes routinely explored and visited
time elements in paintings, through the Remote Viewing of the paintings
interior. Entering the the painting through a portal they learned to open,
that allowed them to access the intentions of the painting and the Artist.

Paintings from the past are holders of the times they were painted.
Inside every painting or symbol the painter or symbol maker leaves
an intention of creation of every color, brush stroke and created
shape of the intention of the Artist. Each intention is, in essence
a time capsule, that can reveal it's intention when touched.

On field trips to the Museum the students had a form to fill
out of what they experienced. They became very interested
in the number of major Time Lines that each painting held.
They were also interested in the different contemporary
Time Lines that continued to exist just outside the vision
of the Artist, but within the vision scope of the subject matter.
Most interesting examples in the nature of time as experienced by 200+ students.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Oh time travel exists...certain parts of our "military" are doing it now.

We live in a "modified" timeline. What do you guys think the Roswell crash was? It was not a space craft but rather one that hopped into our dimension from another, an alternate trek of time in what we consider to be our "future." There is also the site in New Mexico that was not built by ET's, but rather a future version of ourselves.

There are two major paths that have both intervened in our timeline.

The future where humanity is in a kind of NWO and is COMPLETELY computerized. Not even Deus Ex could put this down on paper. AI is inevitability....it is already here (in our world). It's not like a movie or anything where there is some nefarious thing trying to take over, it just kind of happened....and there are beings, not from here who also operate under a kind of AI that is not even anything we could comprehend here (a hyperdimensional one), apparently our military was very worried about the latter. So anyways- are we caught in a loop? Thanks to the crash (actually there is probably more than one) we got our hands on technology that we wouldn't have until much, much later. And this is not in the hands of the average consumer (although we got some of the benefits, like transistor)- but that of the most secretive cabals in the world. They in a sense, live in what people calla "breakaway civilization" and I saw Elysium as a warning personally.

The organic path on the other hand, technology still exists but we don't allow it to enslave us (or other beings for that matter). We explore the potential which is rich in our DNA and learn how to master it....meaning longevity becomes a natural product of our ability to open to the vacuum (and get energy from it). We do go through hard times....and encounter with beings from elsewhere is common place and becomes an open phenomenon. Human beings don't necessarily form a Utopia but they figure shit out- what it took for us to survive and unprogram the Ego and all its various blocks that were placed in our psyche Eons ago to keep us from realizing who we really are. These "us from the future" have ALSO intervened in our timeline.....trying to steer us on this organic path.

Believe it or not what we do here impacts other timelines close to our own as well.......because as Miami and others have said- time is simultaneous and EVERYTHING is connected.

Of course, those are just two scenarios of nearly infinite scenarios.

And yes, many of us have come back.....for MANY reasons. The "wingmakers" are individuals who intrinsically understand this, to avoid a future where we made some serious mistakes- but also to teach people of who we can BECOME and the unfolding of the potential that human beings have. The terms we have...time travel, space travel etc. These are all inaccurate because our concept of both is primitive. It's all connected.

These "us from the future" have ALSO intervened in our timeline.....trying to steer us on this organic path.
The escelation of the Indigo Souls [like us] are to help provide the steering.
IA is a reality that will develop. We are IA's counter balance. With our
psi-abilities. we can do things they never will be able to do as long as
they maintain Logical, Linear thought in a duplicate conscious mind
format. They do not have the actual-psi-skills, but they will have similar
artificial skills.
This is one of the reasons I talk about the Spherical non-linear group of minds
that develops our Psi-Abilities. It is separate from the Conscious mind that IA
will develop from. It is this -IS- group that can help provide the balance that IA needs.
You all, and your children are very important to the future of humanity.
:-) :-)
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Return to “New Age”