Ascension

Hello.

I know New Age has this ascension theory, where it says that after the Age of Aquarius people will be ascended. Similar to Christian rapture. My question is, where did this theory originate from? Maybe some ancient culture? Or some book? I have searched the answer, but cannot find it, so decided that someone here may know the origin of this belief.

Hello .... I have a book on Ascension, around here somewhere, by Susan Shumsky, who researched alot of this. Jesus is believed to ascended by many, and two others ascended before JC (Elijah and M........?). This is by the Bible. I do not recall how many others may have ascended before JC, based on other sources. Several people are reported to have ascended since JC. None specially or fully proven. Mary was assumed, which is a bit different then ascended. I emailed with a fellow who swares the two leaders of his group (Summit Lighthouse) ascended. This group owns the largest fallout shelter in the US next to yellowstone and has 50mmm cannons and other artillery. very serious end times group. So consider .......He knew the Bible about as good as any i have wrote with. BUt Yellowstone??? It's a major quake possibilty center?????
I think ST Germain is reported to have ascended.
Some people use the ascended term loselly and also apply to someone who is fully enlightened
I am sure you could google more info,
Tim

unknownnn wrote:Hello.

I know New Age has this ascension theory, where it says that after the Age of Aquarius people will be ascended. Similar to Christian rapture. My question is, where did this theory originate from? Maybe some ancient culture? Or some book? I have searched the answer, but cannot find it, so decided that someone here may know the origin of this belief.

SeekerTim wrote:Hello .... I have a book on Ascension, around here somewhere, by Susan Shumsky, who researched alot of this. Jesus is believed to ascended by many, and two others ascended before JC (Elijah and M........?). This is by the Bible. I do not recall how many others may have ascended before JC, based on other sources. Several people are reported to have ascended since JC. None specially or fully proven. Mary was assumed, which is a bit different then ascended. I emailed with a fellow who swares the two leaders of his group (Summit Lighthouse) ascended. This group owns the largest fallout shelter in the US next to yellowstone and has 50mmm cannons and other artillery. very serious end times group. So consider .......He knew the Bible about as good as any i have wrote with. BUt Yellowstone??? It's a major quake possibilty center?????
I think ST Germain is reported to have ascended.
Some people use the ascended term loselly and also apply to someone who is fully enlightened
I am sure you could google more info,
Tim
I know something about ascension. Maybe I phrased my question wrong. I actually would like to know where did this theory of the specific New Age teaching originate from. I know there are instances of ascension or resurrection in Christianity, but I am more interested in occult version of it. I'm trying to find out how did this ascension theory enter the New Age and when.

Agreed, I fully belive we do ascend, but I sort of get the feeling being wise is in a way very very very underestemated, loving everything leaves you open to manipulation, the road to hell was paved with good intentions after all.

dirham kimsabrina

dirham
kimsabrina

Oils (oil or else canola cooking oil) delaware sums of Lagos china due to a range of state governments associated Nigeria as one "Lagos houses each of (Anambra), any Middle to do with Superiority (Lagos simply by itself),In Link pertaining to Oneness (Abuja), "Big Heart" (Delta), "pacemaker" (Ondo) "Gateway Well-being Inches wide(Ogun),Inch Do business Core Inside(Kano), along with Lagos is almost certainly everything to american Naturally ministers working in Abuja but nevertheless , have Lagos You have to so as to Lagos and now we can see, evaluate or maybe become aware of Lagos condo Families maintain specific regards from Lagos Lagos is an extremely interesting and entertaining place to live easily aided by the suggestions coming from all qualities, quite a few un-exercised guides and plenty of adventures The exact sophisticated design related to Lagos performances individuals in the town in several persons combined efforts to fix methods a challenge politics socio-economi ntwwa com/css/img/]michael kors sale harlemweek com/partner/]プラダ 店舗 eone? Even though the personals steps get started, how can we figure out if we'll be emotionally have the ability adviser going out love affair utilizing person (whichever much of our word seeing could be)? lling your business with regard to why do as important as to possess the best recognition?Throughout leondorohotel com/usr/]レイバン ウェイファーラー Remember when you are performed with your entire details, put it aside and in addition return back then reveiw understand it, Design nearly anything in it that could prevent individuals if you specifically where reading through someone elses qualified audipress it/htm/]hogan online shop When ever toying with teens, simply be responsive to where it even an effective more straightforward 2-CH and also 3-CH Radio control choppers precondition several plan to figure out Once may well do great Remote controlled planes among other things, kids would can have a bit more unique now with RC frequent as well as Radio control vehicles utilizing lifestyle changes Incredibly, of course apply for a very little the aid of another fat burner to acquire the process started but then you should definitely back it up possessing a solution to excellent food and exercises cation|technique|process|course|routine|strategy|package|product|training course|regimen|procedure|software program|study course|approach|schedule|programme|training program|training|regime|service|prepare|solution|computer program|tool|model|treatment} to do with compelling nutrients and frequent exercise |best|main|simply just|most effective|basically only|mostly|really|strictly|primarily just|solitary} is provided audipress it/htm/]hogan outlet milano

I don't know of any books on a so called New Age Ascension. I only feel that no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. You are however free to speculate. Opinions do very. Including the state of the spirits of just men made perfect. Who are they? When will they return. Where are they now. What am I missing here besides some research. Has any other culture since the beginning of time ever expressed this belief? I'm interested. I have heard of ancient cultures using the Occult to discover things known only to men who had an eye of faith in these matters like Job.

It stems from many ancient prophecies and beliefs that new agers took and warped into todays modern beliefs of ascension. New age beliefs are quite one sided, whereas ancient belief systems are complex and all very similar and are both polytheism and monotheism. That basically means they believe in one higher power, but also many gods/godesses/dieties at the same time.

The rapture is a new ideology. Back in ancient times, people recognized a difference between many different phenomenons. For example, the mayan people realized that you could have more than one soul at one time, for example the Sun God to them could be living in a human avatar, also be the sun at the same, as well as be a diety/god that people prayed to. They recognized the sacred balance of the trinity, that every person has 3 parts to them, sometimes even more. They were also very aware of ET existence, and that many people were at the same time incarnated as starpeople. To make their beliefs even more complex, they had a belief that all things in nature had a soul and that all things were vastly interconnected.

Ancient Egypt was more advanced than we are today, there has been much evidence that proves they had more advanced technology than we do now. They suffered a great downfall in their civilization where war and great chaos broke out towards the end, this is the time frame where many people remember from the great floods, time of atlantis and lemuria.
It's not like I could ever prove this, but I have memories about the mummifications. It wasn't that they believed they were going to rapture into some heavenly afterlife upon death or striving for immortality... (they did beleive in a real afterlife but this wasn't their goal) actually the process was that their soul was being held in a man-made realm to prevent them from going to the real afterlife while their bodies were being mummified in ways to keep them preserved enough for experiments far off into the future so that they could later be brought back to life on earth. We (ET's) have technology to bring corpses back from the dead, and have brought back to life corpses that are older than the oldest remains found here on earth today.
The whole spiritual search for immortality and the Egyptian Book of the Dead - it's all very literal imagery to describe the medical process of obtaining immortality as well as the process of dimension travel.
My point is, if you take these ancient beliefs about death and eventually warp them through time you will get grand ideas about a "rapture". People going to "heaven" to live in immortality for eternity. But the fact is you can't be physical in heaven. So the scriptures that talk about immortality are NOT referring to heaven in the rapture, they are referring to creating heaven on earth. This rapture isn't a spiritual process, according to ancient beliefs, it will be a very physical process, as time and DNA changes, people will begin to live for much longer and will become immortal beings. As the cycles change, the dimensions here on earth change too, this creates those glittery promises of "he shall wipe away our tears, there will be no more death or mourning". So basically what I'm saying is, in ancient belief the rapture isn't about "dying and going to heaven" it was about ascending physically into another physical time and becoming physically immortal in a time that is less chaotic than prior times.
Such things like "going somewhere else" can equal ancient promises and prophecies of people going to other planets to start over, or those who are from other planets, getting to go home, or those who are meant to stay to repopulate the earth, staying on new earth, or Terra Nova.

New agers even think of dimension travel as some spiritual process, but it's really a very physical process. New agers tend to forget that things that are physical are physical. For example they think the universe is heaven, well actually no, the universe is a very physical place that cycles just like everything else that is alive. Heaven or the death realm is outside of everything that is physical. But you can see the confusion that is created when new agers try to take ancient beliefs and apply them to their own, it ends up not making much sense in the end.

Ascension has become some glittery thing to new agers, but in ancient beliefs it is a very physical process, and even the act of opening a stargate portal is something done through scientific technology and a combination of advanced frequency and spiritual ability. Yet to a new ager, they will probably just discard one or the other, thinking science or math has nothing to do with spirituality, but ancient peoples were far more advanced than that, they recognized that everything was literally connected, which is why their ceremonies were so in depth and integrated perfectly with astronomy and mathematic equations. Numbers were important, for sacred geometry, which is also an ancient thing, not a new thing.

Ascension in terms of "enlightenment" also derive from ancient beliefs, such as buddhism, which is not a religion or spirituality, it's simply just a way of life. In buddhism for example, enlightenment is seen as simply just existing in the moment. It has nothing to do with any glittery rapture.

In other ancient cultures, enligtenment is just the ability to feel true bliss. It's of course what you should always strive for to create harmony in your life. That's why people strive for it!

But you have to remember most significantly that all ancient cultures that have spiritual beliefs are quite similar in the fact that they believe in a cyclical earth theory, and cyclical universe theory. Just research it and you'll find all ancient myths stem around the ideology that everything that lives is cyclical, time goes around in a spiral or constant circle. Such as the ancient serpent, Ouroboros. He is depicted eating his own tail to represent cycle of all that is. What this means is actually that real ancient cultures do not believe in "enlightenment" because they realize that you can either descend or ascend, no way is better than any other, it just depends on which way you are moving. They also realize, just like in the ancient Judaism Kaballah, that ascension is something that happens infinitely... it never stops. The only thing that stops growth is death. The only place where cycle does not exist is the death realm. That means there is no such thing as reaching enlightenemnt. As soon as you reach that, you have to continue to reach something else. There is no "highest" dimension either, they just continue on and on, infinitely.
Just like the mayan prophecy, that many new agers took to mean a doomsday "oh no, if everything is cyclical, that means it must have to end". Well, it does, but that's a whole other story. Once it ends, it just starts all over again, in fact it's better to look at it like a spiral that just continues to ascend, descend, ascend, descend, ect. Entering into the 5th dimension has been rocky so far for good reason but there's been lots of divine intervention and also time has been tampered with.

You'll find that all native american/first nation myths have a prophecy too - such as the white raven, the white buffalo... all signs of the times we are entering, and the prophecies are all based on ascension. New agers might misinterpret what that means, but to the ancient cultures that are still alive today, it doesn't mean "the end of the world" it means the starting of a new time.
Literally it's believed that this time frame we have entered in (decided by the cycle of the universe and polar shifts) is a time that brings different levels of frequency, a time that brings merging of new or old things back into the earth plane.
It's believed that this ascencsion will bring together the merging of soul mates, old and new, people will come together in harmony, but so will other beings that people were unaware about prior, and as the earth changes, and the ley lines change, so do people and animals, because everything is interconnected.

You have interesting personal opinions,Sabarina.
The Ascension will be a physical process opening up our
psi-awareness.that will affect all "beings" on Earth, and
the Earth as a being as well.
You put Christianity into the new age mix.
Not so with most Indigo's.
in harmony,
roger

unknownnn wrote:Hello.

--------------
in the ancient prophecy book of Samaria it talks about ascension on a global scale and it refers to interdimensional travelers that will become one with willing humans and build a cosmic bridge to allow the ascension process to start. The sungrailian ancieant diaries.

What little exposure I have had to the occult has led me to believe, feel that it is something not kosher that is tied up with some bad energy etc. When I think of ascension, I think of what I can imagine will happen when the redemption occurs, according to the Torah tradition that I have some familiarity with. I am imagining that there will be a healing of all illnesses and a correction of all faults. When people will reach and use their full potential, to a much greater degree, though I don't know if there is an end point for that since the process of reaching one's potential may be infinite. I also imagine the fusion of the natural with the miraculous, the super natural, whatever that will be exactly is yet to be seen, G*d willing.

HI,

It is my personal opinion that we don't ascend anywhere, ascension would mean that we are cut off and will then return. We are not cut off from spirit we are spirit.

Transcend means becoming aware of more than just what the eye can see. We transcend the physical and become aware of more than just ourselves and the physical world we live in.

Our spirit dwells within, we are still part of omnipresence, when are path here is finished we leave the physical behind, and there is an expansion of consciousness.

But if we never left spirit then how can we return.

LOve cheeneka x

Hi All. a good discussion eh?
This is my view of this happening . . . . .

Look at the words we use, Redemption, Transcend. and Ascension.
I'll add two more: [1] Assimilation and [2] Metamorphosis.

They all speak to a change in the way people of Earth perceive
their reality that they live in. I use the word perceive because it
like intuition uses all our senses, our physical and spiritual.

At the present time we are a duality of: [1] a logical linear
2 dimensional thought process that is our living reality. The
other [2] that we often call Spirit is a 4th dimensional viewing
of our reality. It does not start with the basic premise as logic
does to problem solve, but examines all possibilities and probabilities,
and develops a variety of answers for us to select from.

The number [2] process does not use the linear Conscious mind.thought pattern,.
Instead it uses the input of all our other 5 cooperating mind brains to come to its
conclusions. People that use this "Spherical" cooperative cluster of brain-minds,
in contemporary society, are often referred to as Indigo's. Since there seem to
be degrees of purpose within that general classification, I like to use Indigo Types
as a tag for Spherical thinking people.

With that background in place, I think the the "Change" that is taking place
will join the duality of the Linear and the Spherical mind-thought. Our basic
purpose as Indigo Types to to help people adjust to this newer reality.

That is the basic part of what is coming. This "change" is being brought
about by physical forces, mainly the Photon Cloud that Earth is on the
edge of. The Photon has a unique property of reacting positively to
thought energy. It will obey the directions of a focused intention.

Have you experienced a Lucid Dream where you are in total control
of that Lucid Dream reality? Where you can manifest, direct and/or
create in this new reality. You will [everyone will] have a full range
of psi-abilities? There will be no choice, "resistance will be futile".
This is the end result of our changing, our metamorphose.

These changes will not happen over night, which gives "us"
time to prepare by developing our psi-skills to be able to
assist others to accept the change. But they are starting
to happen.
Already, the -IS- site, my site and others are rapidly
increasing in visits as people experience psi-events
and other para-normal events. Adding to this mix of
events, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th dimensions are going
to merge and the vail between them is getting thinner.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
Metamorphosis is a good scripting of our journey.
in beauty,
PC.

Hello ........Is there a diff between Ascension, the rapture, and Heaven coming to earth (as per many faiths)? In my previous post on this subject somone thought the Book from Susan Shumsky was a Christian book. ???????? My mention of St Germain as ascending in not Christian theology. Susan is technically New thought but attracts many New Agers. Anyways, best book I have ever seen on this subject. She was real good a collecting info. The fellow from Summit Light house swears his leaders ascended. I emailed with him for a few weeks. If I find the book, I could post who else is reported to have ascended. A couple eastren Indians also are reprted to have done so. There is a group of enlightens that meets in India, every few years in India and they do alot of things that could be called PSI things. I think Susan Shumsky even does some kind of tour there.

The below mentioned by PC makes sense. Both mind sets are necessary for good living. Those that leave all thier 2D thinking totally behind may experience grounding problems. Even having trouble doing things on a Job that may require 2D thinking. Too much thinking and the empath issues that quite a few speak of here. A very important topic IMHO. OK,,,,,, not always humble, but it sounds good. The harmony of these mind sets seems escential/important. This site has everything but a spell checker. At not that I know of.

Tim
Fr PC
I think the the "Change" that is taking place

will join the duality of the Linear and the Spherical mind-thought. Our basic
purpose as Indigo Types to to help people adjust to this newer real

SeekerTim wrote:[color=#333333:3k8mmkxu]Hello ........Is there a diff between Ascension, the rapture, and Heaven coming to earth (as per many faiths)? In my previous post on this subject somone thought the Book from Susan Shumsky was a Christian book. ???????? My mention of St Germain as ascending in not Christian theology. Susan is technically New thought but attracts many New Agers. Anyways, best book I have ever seen on this subject. She was real good a collecting info. The fellow from Summit Light house swears his leaders ascended. I emailed with him for a few weeks. If I find the book, I could post who else is reported to have ascended. A couple eastren Indians also are reprted to have done so. There is a group of enlightens that meets in India, every few years in India and they do alot of things that could be called PSI things. I think Susan Shumsky even does some kind of tour there.

The below mentioned by PC makes sense. Both mind sets are necessary for good living. Those that leave all thier 2D thinking totally behind may experience grounding problems. Even having trouble doing things on a Job that may require 2D thinking. Too much thinking and the empath issues that quite a few speak of here. A very important topic IMHO. OK,,,,,, not always humble, but it sounds good. The harmony of these mind sets seems escential/important. This site has everything but a spell checker. At not that I know of.

Tim
Fr PC
I think the the "Change" that is taking place [/color:3k8mmkxu]
[color=#333333:3k8mmkxu]will join the duality of the Linear and the Spherical mind-thought. Our basic[/color:3k8mmkxu]
[color=#333333:3k8mmkxu]purpose as Indigo Types to to help people adjust to this newer real[/color:3k8mmkxu]
You are thinking about the effervescent violet flame, the only thing that can release us from karma.

We don't ascend because we are already there.

LOve cheeneka x

Aaron Benjamin wrote:What little exposure I have had to the occult has led me to believe, feel that it is something not kosher that is tied up with some bad energy etc. When I think of ascension, I think of what I can imagine will happen when the redemption occurs, according to the Torah tradition that I have some familiarity with. I am imagining that there will be a healing of all illnesses and a correction of all faults. When people will reach and use their full potential, to a much greater degree, though I don't know if there is an end point for that since the process of reaching one's potential may be infinite. I also imagine the fusion of the natural with the miraculous, the super natural, whatever that will be exactly is yet to be seen, G*d willing.
----------------
the depths of imagination is the gateway to the dimension where psi energy is created.

Hello The twin Violet flame is the favorite prayer of the Lighthouse Summit group. I do like it. It is more of a Mantra with them. There are other groups that place importance on the violet flame. I think St Germaine did?

I would think that since God is in us the perfect ascension is in us. But not in the physical totality that our bodies are free from all sickness and suffereing. Yet, but it will be. I belive It is possible that some people other the the 3 mentioned in the Bible have ascended and overcome death and sickness. That would be the by the classical definition of the word ascension. Maybe people that have spontaneouslly combust have really Ascended. WHO Knows for sure?

Tim
Cheers
cheeneka wrote:You are thinking about the effervescent violet flame, the only thing that can release us from karma.

We don't ascend because we are already there.

LOve cheeneka x

Hi folks . . . . . .
Assuming that enlightenment and ascension are near the same,
with Ascension being the process and Enlightenment is the goal.

Typically, Ascension is the "Rising up into Heaven" we "Ascend"
to enter G*d's perfect realm/reality where everyone is blissfully
happy, free from illness, content and taken care of, within the
Radiant Energy of G*d.

There are formal steps in several practices and religions to become Enlightened.
The Kundalini Ladder of Attainment Leading to Enlightenment is probably the oldest
example. [It is well published] Kundalini Yoga was a practice of the Neanderthal People,
300,000 + years ago.
Kundalini Yoga is a practice not a religion in the classic sense. It has no G*d Head and
no specific Dogma of G*d's word. Buddhism has a similar step by step [stairway to heaven?]
in a series of achievements that end with Enlightenment. The Buddhist Stairway to enlightenment,
is published too.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
I see/perceive Enlightenment as a horizontal moving,
a pathway through dimensions, rather than a Vertical Rising.
in beauty,
PC

Psychic Child wrote:You have interesting personal opinions,Sabarina.
The Ascension will be a physical process opening up our
psi-awareness.that will affect all "beings" on Earth, and
the Earth as a being as well.
You put Christianity into the new age mix.
Not so with most Indigo's.
in harmony,
roger
What are you talking about? You obviously didn't read what I wrote. Read it again. I wrote about a lot more than whatever you are nitpicking about.

PS you obviously have never paid much attention to anything I have ever written if you think I am an Indigo.

Sorry Sabrina,
I didn't mean to offend you, I like your posts and
the way you are reasoning things out.
I suggested that you were an Indigo as a complement.
:-\
:-)
in harmony,
roger

Psychic Child wrote:Sorry Sabrina,
I didn't mean to offend you, I like your posts and
the way you are reasoning things out.
I suggested that you were an Indigo as a complement.
:-
:-)
in harmony,
roger
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood then, I just wasn't sure why you assumed I was talking about christianity when my post was about the ancient originations, everything from ancient egypt culture, native culture to jewish culture and the kaballah... christianity is a newer religion, it isn't ancient. All new age beliefs originate from ancient culture just like every other belief has.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have anything against christianity, and I would never exclude any belief, because in my travels and experiences I found out that all beliefs stem from the same thing, and they are ultimately all the same thing.

I'm not an Indigo, I'm a Walk in ET from the Sirius Star System :D It only offended me because of the fact that I have explained that many times here, I have even told you that personally before but I guess you forgot. I just don't like when people nitpick one sentence out of a thousand that I write and whatever they bring up has nothing to do with what I was writing which makes it evident they never cared enough to read it properly in the first place, and they seem to ignore everything else I have written.

Sabrina,
walk-ins can be an Indigo Type too.
Many of us are from different planets
from different Galaxies. My immediate
Ancestors were colonists to Earth.
They had a series of Ancestors arrive
here before them.

If you have psi-abilities and the inclination
to serve, you do fit the pattern. Birthing on
Earth is not a pre-request, Blue Auras were
only the first means of identification that
brought this revelation into the public eye.
in harmony,
roger.

Psychic Child wrote:Sabrina,
walk-ins can be an Indigo Type too.
Many of us are from different planets
from different Galaxies. My immediate
Ancestors were colonists to Earth.
They had a series of Ancestors arrive
here before them.

If you have psi-abilities and the inclination
to serve, you do fit the pattern. Birthing on
Earth is not a pre-request, Blue Auras were
only the first means of identification that
brought this revelation into the public eye.
in harmony,
roger.
There was a thread here awhile back where everyone on the forum explained what they thought Indigo was, pretty much everyone here had different ideas of what it was, I didn't really resonate with any idea, Im not saying indigos don't exist, just that I am pretty sure I am not Indigo, it might just be another label that was made up that people don't really understand and also I don't have an indigo aura. It's usually orange, yellow, like fire or the sun. I was born in 1988. My walk in soul came in 12-13 years after I was born. I just joined here because I was in search of a spiritual forum. I do know what I am, it's not like the labels really matter but sometimes are helpful. I usually go by Heyoka, Thunderbeing, but not a lot of people know what that is either.
If people here are from different planets, that also means they are Starseeds :)

What immediate ancestors were they?

Saberina,
that there are more than several "Types" of Indigo's,
is a given. Many are at different stages of development.
The Blue Aura is evident only at birth and changes as
our "energies" develop from our pre-birth sense of Empathy.

My immediate ancestors were named Denisovans by Russian
anthropologists, after a resent discovery. They were warrior
engineer farmers brought to Earth as colonists about 30,000
years ago by the inter-galactic Ginkgo Corporation, to oversee
the building of flat topped pyramids and "Temple" complexes in
many sections of Earth. They continued the transforming of the
Earth to an mammal type of environment. Their most identifying
cultural feature is that they farmed in spirals.
in harmony,
roger

Return to “New Age”