Psychic Child wrote:Sorry Sabrina,
I didn't mean to offend you, I like your posts and
the way you are reasoning things out.
I suggested that you were an Indigo as a complement.
:-
:-)
in harmony,
roger
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood then, I just wasn't sure why you assumed I was talking about christianity when my post was about the ancient originations, everything from ancient egypt culture, native culture to jewish culture and the kaballah... christianity is a newer religion, it isn't ancient. All new age beliefs originate from ancient culture just like every other belief has.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have anything against christianity, and I would never exclude any belief, because in my travels and experiences I found out that all beliefs stem from the same thing, and they are ultimately all the same thing.

I'm not an Indigo, I'm a Walk in ET from the Sirius Star System :D It only offended me because of the fact that I have explained that many times here, I have even told you that personally before but I guess you forgot. I just don't like when people nitpick one sentence out of a thousand that I write and whatever they bring up has nothing to do with what I was writing which makes it evident they never cared enough to read it properly in the first place, and they seem to ignore everything else I have written.

Sabrina,
walk-ins can be an Indigo Type too.
Many of us are from different planets
from different Galaxies. My immediate
Ancestors were colonists to Earth.
They had a series of Ancestors arrive
here before them.

If you have psi-abilities and the inclination
to serve, you do fit the pattern. Birthing on
Earth is not a pre-request, Blue Auras were
only the first means of identification that
brought this revelation into the public eye.
in harmony,
roger.

Psychic Child wrote:Sabrina,
walk-ins can be an Indigo Type too.
Many of us are from different planets
from different Galaxies. My immediate
Ancestors were colonists to Earth.
They had a series of Ancestors arrive
here before them.

If you have psi-abilities and the inclination
to serve, you do fit the pattern. Birthing on
Earth is not a pre-request, Blue Auras were
only the first means of identification that
brought this revelation into the public eye.
in harmony,
roger.
There was a thread here awhile back where everyone on the forum explained what they thought Indigo was, pretty much everyone here had different ideas of what it was, I didn't really resonate with any idea, Im not saying indigos don't exist, just that I am pretty sure I am not Indigo, it might just be another label that was made up that people don't really understand and also I don't have an indigo aura. It's usually orange, yellow, like fire or the sun. I was born in 1988. My walk in soul came in 12-13 years after I was born. I just joined here because I was in search of a spiritual forum. I do know what I am, it's not like the labels really matter but sometimes are helpful. I usually go by Heyoka, Thunderbeing, but not a lot of people know what that is either.
If people here are from different planets, that also means they are Starseeds :)

What immediate ancestors were they?

Saberina,
that there are more than several "Types" of Indigo's,
is a given. Many are at different stages of development.
The Blue Aura is evident only at birth and changes as
our "energies" develop from our pre-birth sense of Empathy.

My immediate ancestors were named Denisovans by Russian
anthropologists, after a resent discovery. They were warrior
engineer farmers brought to Earth as colonists about 30,000
years ago by the inter-galactic Ginkgo Corporation, to oversee
the building of flat topped pyramids and "Temple" complexes in
many sections of Earth. They continued the transforming of the
Earth to an mammal type of environment. Their most identifying
cultural feature is that they farmed in spirals.
in harmony,
roger

Return to “New Age”