question for elite members - Will their be christmas this year?

Will their be christmas this year?

The reason i ask is because I understand that the shift is about to take place but not knowing when it will start is the reason i thought i'd ask here.

I have ideas for christmas presents for my family and some other neat ideas but i don't want to get started on shopping and christmas preparations then have world war 3 break out/the shift happen and ruin christmas

Thanks everyone

be paranoid, be prepared for war 24/7, be prepared for death 28/9, anything can happen any moment...
either that...or don't care at all...
either that or live deluded in faith and false illusion of security and certainty......

@nameless LoL

@Wamuix
Dont think too much about it, nothing good come out of overthinking things.
Yeah, there still be christmas this year.
But hey, Im not an elite member you can just ignore me if you want. ;)

I wouldn't ignore you my friend your words are all I needed to hear you've boosted my Christmas hopes =]

everytime I make a post out of fear I subconsciously feel there's an 97% change Nameless will be hereto sarcastically pointi ing out for everyone

I'm not an 'elite member' but the way I see it, go ahead and plan for christmas. People were freaking out about the apocalypse of 2012, the millineum (sp?), and several other things that were supposed to be the world ending, or war coming...but things still had to keep going. If things happen, then I think that your family would appreciate that you still gave them something in the midst of it. As they say, the show must go on.

Is there a test to see who is Elite?
I don't know of any one is -IS- that fits that description.
If you open it up to everybody, you might get answers.
in harmony,
roger
note:
There will be a Yule type Holiday on every planet in the Universe,
symbolizing the everlasting renewal [death-Birth] of all beings.
in beauty,
PC.

I shouldn't of used the word elite because now I see it lacks the definition I'm looking for. I speak of the one whom is of great love and has the power to harness the vibrations of real spiritual energy and calculate future events to a mostly accurate.

=}

But on a serious note I really am curious to wether or not this Christmas will come in time before the shift

The Currency war was taking place and just recently we've began to see a trade war between russai and the west and Europe.

Psychic Child I have a question for you, you being an elite spiritual member and by the way when I think of the Indigo society forum umung all the great loving people here I always remember you and there's much I want to talk to you about that I haven't gotten around to yet. I admire you in many ways because I feel you sympathize beyond sympathization. What I mean by that is for example you'll try and lift the spirits of the even darkest people or questions here on the forum.

I think Christmas will still come this year. If the shift puts us in the next dimension ,then so be it. Christmas in the next dimension will just be more balanced and more beautiful than this dimension is. MICHAEL and GABRIEL have been staying close by lately, so just use your discernment, intuition or inner spirit to guide you each day. Peace and blessings.

Don't focus on the negative, it will only bring it closer to you.
do not be the Rabbit, who is afraid of everything, he looks up in the sky and see's Eagle, and yells out - Eagle I am afraid of you, please do not come down here and eat me. which causes Eagle to notice rabbit and swoop down and eat him.

Accessing the Spherical 5 minds has you see all sides of the question.
It's process, Wamuix, gives you a choice of answers.
I was trained to do that. There are 44 other -IS- folks
that can do that too.
Ask you questions in this thread, or start a new one,
unless they are too personal. Then PM.
It is good to get other answers though.
:-) :-)
in harmony,
roger
in harmony

I would be delighted to answer this question to the request of your satisfaction, my child...

... for I ... am an ELITE member of the great Inner Sanctum of the Indigo Society, an possess great and powerful clairvoyance into the all but mysterious future! -wobbling noises of psychic energy-

Kidding of course!
*laughs, and draws long breath* Psychic energy doesn't wobble. LOL XD XD XD XD

in all seriousness now,... Christmas isn't going anywhere. If I could entertain a thought with you: A "great convergence", regardless of when it happens, would not likely eliminate entire seasons or holidays if convergence were simply a "psychological revolution of social awareness". We would be simply eliminating a few cancerous, dogmatic and corporate parts of those holidays. The merit of voluntary gift giving would not likely be affected.

HOWEVER, if you concede to the notion that a "great convergence" is extra dimensional and altering of our reality in some way, yet were unaware of when it's happening would occur, then you would still be better off proceeding with the Christmas tradition, because while NEED for physical gift giving may seem like irrelevant activity, it is an activity in good faith for those you are getting gifts for, which make them positive actions (with positive intent). If you proceed as normal, and no convergence happens, you enjoy a normal Christmas you are used to enjoying. If you proceed as normal, and just for the sake of argument, something DOES shift,... then physical gift giving would yield no physical consequence, and neither would the money you spent on it. All that would be left is the notion of a socially compassionate and positive intent,... which I would only imagine in this scenario would be a minor nudge toward the positive side of this shift if you treat it as such an activity.

So, my verdict is that you do not place any concern or unwarranted worry or anxiety to this "shift". It's pointless to overthink it. Proceed as normal, be merry, and have a fantastic Christmas!

...the ELITE GOOFBALL has spoken!

^_^

LOL
l find it hard to consider thinking through living a december holiday.
much need be fought through b4 then
too much pain...
lf l were to meet an elite
which l have no sight to do soon
l would feel it
if l knew how to box such
or honour those beside and above mine
respectfully, even though learning and wisdom
come from all

l must tell
that l have visited several circles in the swirling nemisis
that were before these days broken or confused- trying to heal and work..
l am pleased to be able to report
the powers have tended to the bigger ones
and they know and repair
with added wisdom
and fresh insights

their harmonics will resume to play in strength better day by day

the switches that shall flip
have been worked in to their equations
so that although some energies shall change rotation
their harmonics will align well
and the plans
for the next year or so on the ground
are well set to build

so it is as l see it these days

blessings and sight for all
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I have a question:

If there is a shift to occur on earth or in the dimension we live in, would the 'normal' everyday reality still go on? Is another dimension something we will all experience together or is it something that people will be experiencing on *another level? Could these people live in the two realities at the same time? Or would they just dissapear from the current reality and their loved one's memory of them vould just vanish? What are your opinions?

The shift is always happening, every moment, in every now. We are in it and have been.

Are things going to get a bit more rocky? Yes....but not as was once expected. I wouldn't worry about such things.

Primatt404 wrote:I have a question:

If there is a shift to occur on earth or in the dimension we live in, would the 'normal' everyday reality still go on? Is another dimension something we will all experience together or is it something that people will be experiencing on *another level? Could these people live in the two realities at the same time? Or would they just dissapear from the current reality and their loved one's memory of them vould just vanish? What are your opinions?
The blending of the 3rd and the 4th dimension is happening.
It is to be a gradual blending to minimize the adapting to the
newer thought patterns that are occurring due to the blending.

Our needed task/purpose is still to help people to accept what
is happening, and that it is nothing to fear.

When the blending is completed it will be like living in a
Lucid Dream, where people will be in full control of their
reality. This is already happening to a few of us, and will happen more.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
It is important that we all have control
of our psi-abilities in order to help others.
in beauty,
PC.

Cool :) Sounds right to me. Sometimes I go out in public and I feel like I'm entering the new dimension. It seems I'm bathing in a crowd where everyone (or almost) is 'in the know' and feel the unity consciousness when they look at each other. Special feeling!

Return to “New Age”