[QUOTE=Ghost;4995]I posted the whole article, but for some reason it doesn't show up... Dunno:confused:

Ghost[/QUOTE]

Must have been a glitch of some sort. It happens. How many times you tried?

I tried quite a few times, but all that seemed to work was the link... It'll get you to the article... It's pretty descriptive, I really recommend.

G

Yes, I also found it a few months ago. It appears that it's too big of a post and exceeds the database's limit for a field. If you want to post it here, you'll have to make it two posts, instead of a big one.

I can delete our little conversation to make it a clean thread.

The same night that I joined this community I had read those signs. It felt strange because I was going through them. I only found them because I had saw a rainbow around the full moon that night and had been compelled to get online and figure out what it meant. :)

Interesting article... I've been feeling like this for about a year and a half now. Although, according to what I've read about ego identity, it is a negative thing to attach labels to our soul or spirit. When 2012 comes around there will likely be a lot of people sitting in meditation and thinking.... "Okay, now is when I'm going to ascend...!" I think we must be careful to not set traps for ourselves and just live the moment. However, this may not be how you think; and thats just fine! :)

Namaste

I couldn't finish reading this, have to read when its not night time. Ignorance is better than fear sometimes. Its nice to have qualified guides i guess. Can someone please explain what vibrational flu is?

That may be, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Freud's wonderful ideas about psychology were widely accepted at first, yet over 60 years after his death many of his ideas have been debunked. This is proof that the conscious first perceives and understands something as truth... and the little scientists and psychologists go running after it with their pens and notepads trying to understand what is occurring. The fact of the matter is that mind cannot comprehend the totality of existence and it never will; it will always be at least one step behind. Don't try to understand things, just accept them.

[QUOTE=UntoldGlory;249320]I'd hate to burst everyone's ascension bubble, but most of these are also signs of mental illness, including depression and boderline personality disorder.[/QUOTE]

There are some things that can not be explained with the scientific method. The "subjective" for instance lol ;) And what does it mean when the act of observing changes the nature of matter?
YouTube - Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment

Can science explain what consciousness is?

It seems "junk" dna has a purpose in some animals too:
Junk DNA keeps a vole devoted - life - 18 June 2005 - New Scientist

I wonder what purpose our "junk" dna has?

Society is evolving and will continue to change, we all have a role:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

It's a useful list, but with problems. It is a mixture of what is personal psychology with what is transcendent spiritual. Someone here noted that these can also be symptoms of mental illness-- which is to say of breakdown. But these same traits are also the marks of a radical breaking apart in order to be reformed, reborn. In the western tradition, this is the dark night of the soul. It is dangerous; it is difficult; and it brings opposition from some very negative forces. Why we need each other. It is also mirrored in the many ecological and political crises of the planet-- a collective dark night of the world soul. Why every one of us who risk this are needed. Not to ascend beyond the physical thereby abandoning the world, but rather doing the work it takes to become the bodies of an incarnate joyous love. Which does not turn away from the pain and fear but faces them honestly and with devotion. Doing what is possible right here, right now.

[QUOTE=desire knowledge;243671]The same night that I joined this community I had read those signs. It felt strange because I was going through them. I only found them because I had saw a rainbow around the full moon that night and had been compelled to get online and figure out what it meant. :)[/QUOTE]

i too see that from time to time

Am I the only one who thinks that these so-called symptoms look more like a bad case of the flu and depression? No offense to anyone, but I've seen tons of lists and I swear this stuff looks very circumstancial. Don't get me wrong, I'm a true believer, but this is weak.

[QUOTE=UntoldGlory;249320]I'd hate to burst everyone's ascension bubble, but most of these are also signs of mental illness, including depression and boderline personality disorder.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I just posted a similar response. I guess I should've read all the posts before I did. Oh well. You have a good point but besides that, the ascension is real. My symptoms are very unusual and so not like the lists.

i think the point you may have missed is that the meds do more damage than they ever 'cure' any symptoms, and the entire system of mental health has become an industry, which means the hippocratic oath, organizationally speaking, has gone out the window.

bipolar is like enlightenment, schizophrenia is like being close to god, and autistic spectrum relates to presence, the deeper one is, the farther from this 'reality' one is. add, odd, and ocd all pertain to metagifts that unbelievers and skeptics lack, which nonetheless work perfectly if you understand the systems of belief involved.

mental illness is a disnomer, if you think about it, just because i'm very different and think bizarre things next to the 'normal' people around me doesn't make me ill, it just means i think things are different to me.

in other words, there is no 'normal' to compare anything to, and anyone who claims to be normal is in denial. that is fact.

everything i know and believe can be validated, so i think sanity is in the eye of the beholder, not to mention the old adage, "with the gift comes the curse".

if you're here and you're not already aware of how f-ed up the world truly is, then why are you really here?
The Kiosk Is.

Pretty accurate although some of them are a bit extreme, in regards to different contracts (such as contact with other beings).

I find some very basic ones are :

Opening of pineal

increased astral awareness

increased sensitivity to energy

The ability to feel your energy centers (chakra) in almost a physical way.

Rarely getting sick, but when you do seriously cleansing out intensely.

Weeks where you are knocked on your ass for a while...then periods of high energy

Definitely emotional changes....the need to get rid of old unnecessary habits

Periods of intense change in small periods of time, emotionally and psychologically. Almost as if growing up in intense increments.

A feeling of being able to move energy with your mind (even if you can't externalize it) more and more frequently.

Sensitivity to foods you eat and air you breathe. Drugs have a bigger effect on you.

ETC.

for me it's been Depression, panic attacks, acne, back pain, triad sleep (waking 3 or 4 times at night), needing at least a 30 minutes nap out of the blue in the afternoon, dizzy spells, wicked headaches, really strange cravings (last night I had a bowl of fruity pebbles and 4 slices of American cheese), super tired at the end of the day, way more than normal, knowing when spirits are present and being able to "talk" to them....an intense feeling of joy. It's been hard to stay rooted....or grounded or what ever you want to call it. It's getting better. When it first started happening, I felt really strange in my body, but now I'm finally starting to feel a little more at home. :)

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

They do sound like symptoms of some kind of psychotic episode....but I have been to the Doctor, who in turn, sent me to a therapist, and 3 sessions later, he came to the conclusion that I was fine; well-adjusted and mentally healthy. The doctor did some tests on me also and everything came back negative....

Then I spoke to a friend of mine (she's a medium) and she told me about Indigos....that I was one, and my daughter was most likely Crystal or Rainbow...I read a similar list a few days after that conversation much like the link, and tons of stuff lined up. It's very real....anyone who's going through it or has, knows. No list will ever be perfect, and no two people will experience it the same. I can't even articulate half the things I have felt the last 3 weeks, let alone the last year and a half....it's been wonderful. much love and light to everybody.

so...... at least the first half of that list I have had my entire life, at varying degrees depending on my age and life circumstance at the time.... would that mean I have been awakening since birth?... its either that or I somehow avoided being stuck in a mental institution, since alot do sound like mental problems according to the medical world.

Most of those I've had since I was born, some 'popped up' during the life. I've always known my body was different than others' and that it's sort of 'ascended' (although I didn't use that term). Aside of this, I've a huge control over my body, also in areas that seem to be impossible to control.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

I find that list to be pretty accurate to the true 'signs of ascendency', however not everything seems to be right.

Return to “New Age”