Re: Connect with your twin flame

>Now you will begin to feel the power of the twin flame energy, visualize this powerful energy flowing through your golden heart, through your golden chord, to your twin flames golden heart, through their entire spiritual body back into their golden heart, through their golden chord, to your golden heart, through your entire spiritual body and back to your golden heart. Allow this energy to continue to flow through you both, it is a feeling of deep love and intimacy. Relax and continue to allow yourself to connect with each other.

sound a bit technical no ? :D
Massage Naturals, the best values in massage supplies

Hello
Maybe its better if people do not always  meet thier flame in this incarnation.  If people meet them and have some time with them, then they may need to let them go,,, if they are married or something.  This took time for me.  I mentioned a bit about this in the yahoo indigo site thread.
The article talks about how you can connect as often as you like and does mention that they could be in another relationship.  Yes, If you can keep it at the higher self level and no wants enter in,.......  then it is Good and of Spirit.  Easier to do when they are not in front of you.  But, you now how stuff happens.  Getting stuck is not good and not of Spirit.  I recommend not getting stuck. There should be a article on that.
Tim
Peace

its ok but there are a couple of fine points to discuss.

The first part is like basic hypnosis without the suggestions to focus the mind, simple relaxation and breathing.

The next is a bit more messy, golden light + heart chakra. These are 2 different things, one of these things is not like the other. Golden light or yellow light is of the fire chakra, heart is a wind chakra and the associated color is green according to my literature.

The principle contained in the excersize is of the wind chakra, love and benevolence, but the activity is of the fire element.

Here we have stepped off the page so to speak, perhaps, i dont know anything anymore.

SeekerTim wrote:Hello
Maybe its better if people do not always  meet thier flame in this incarnation.  If people meet them and have some time with them, then they may need to let them go,,, if they are married or something.  This took time for me.  I mentioned a bit about this in the yahoo indigo site thread.
The article talks about how you can connect as often as you like and does mention that they could be in another relationship.  Yes, If you can keep it at the higher self level and no wants enter in,.......  then it is Good and of Spirit.  Easier to do when they are not in front of you.  But, you now how stuff happens.  Getting stuck is not good and not of Spirit.  I recommend not getting stuck. There should be a article on that.
Tim
Peace
I cannot agree with this. Respectfully of course, and knowing i can very well be wrong about anything i talk about. My perspective is, according to most spiritual authors out there, Twin Flames are not about 3d bliss but more about spiritual evolution. For us to fully fathom this may require some deep thinking and introspection. We tend to focus on 3d hapiness. I've read so many posts of people cursing their "luck" or fate, to have met their TF's and ended up in immense pain. This is a fact of course. But....at least in my case, my TF gave me exactly what my Soul needed to move forward. IF i made the right choices, that is. I could choose to remain stuck, trapped in a vicious sycle of self-pity, hatred for her, disgust about some things in her but also my personality etc etc. Instead, i chose to forgive both of us and only then my Spirit was able to escape the Darkness....after a long long journey into my own Shadow....
Before meeting her, i thought i was evolved spiritually and righteous etc etc. All this proved to be nothing but delusions of mine. My behavior when the dark side of her appeared, was exactly to let my Shadow arise from the depths it was hidden, concealed. But this is the sacred gift TF may give to each other in some instances, making both aware of the inner Darkness so they can face it if they choose so, and thus evolve if they are worthy of mastering it. Many of us see the evil in others....how many of us truly look in the mirror ?
Knowing our inner shadow is a much greater gift than 3d bliss, which is only temporary. Exiting any incarnation a better soul than we entered is a much more important gift, for it is Evolution. And Nature and the Universe around us is all about evolution, not stagnation. And yes....every birth of our New Self from the ashes of the Old and obsolete, has birth pains.
To deny the TF union is to deny evolution in this Light. I am perfeclty aware of every life path being unique, so the TF experience may be different for everyone, i just mention what happened in my own path. All we are, beyond labels is our choices, these are our true name. We can choose to avoid pain yes, but if this leads to stagnation....then it is the wrong choice. We can choose to ignore, or to try to evade Fate...but i really don't know if this is possible. If all parts evolve for the Whole to evolve, then maybe the Universe, evolving through us, makes it so for each and every one of us, in perfect timing maybe. Just thoughts.

Hello
Its easy to find disagreements in the words.  I wrote  "Maybe its better if people do not always  meet thier flame in this incarnation."  This is not a ultimate statement.  My experience was my experience and in all it was a good one, even if I had to let go of that experience. It was not all roses and honey. By not getting stuck it would have been a much more enjoyable experience. I got stuck cause I wanted to some degree.  

So i could have wrote that first sentence better

Getting stuck in mental circles can be a pain

To deny the TF union is to deny evolution in this Light. -
I do not think my above words said this. But I see the point of how my words could be interpreted as a denial. Oh well.. This sentence could be defined as defensive. But I would prefer to call it a clarification. Some may see it differently. So i will clarify this as 15.2% defensive and 74.8% clarification. Over time, these numbers change. I hope this sentence is not seen as a lack of respect for this important topic

Peace

Return to “Relationships”