Is he my twin flame or soulmate?

I know that it’s most likely not possible for anyone to answer this for sure but I would like to get your opinions on my situation.
When I met this man through a female friend he was already in an on and off relationship with her. They were instantly attracted to each other, emotional, sexual, … She often pulls away from him though and ends the connection because she can’t deal with it, only to be back a few days later because she can’t stay away for long either.
Now when that man and me met there wasn’t an instant attraction or pull between us. We didn’t dislike each other but it was a more or less “normal relationship”. But then over the course of only a few weeks the connection got deeper and deeper and deeper. It wasn’t really romantically. The best I can describe the feeling is that he feels like my brother. I could also envision a sexual relationship but it’s not predominant. He is just so safe, I feel like I’m home when I’m around him. And there is so much unconditional love and trust between us. I could never lie to him, we never fight and we opened up about our thoughts and feelings completely in front of each other, no holds barred. I’ve never in my life felt so much love for anyone.
His life is very difficult however and he has plans to commit suicide. It has nothing do to with the other woman or me. When I first heard it I thought I couldn’t breathe anymore. I was so scared, terrified to lose him. Then, shortly after hearing that and suffering for days I started to show signs of ascending and my heart chakra opening. I don’t believe that he’s ascending as well though. Both he and I are definitely old souls (I’m not sure about the other woman) but there is so much pain and fear in his life that keeps him from “discovering” what soulmates and twin flames are.
I’m just so confused if he’s my soulmate and the other woman is his twin flame with her being the runner. Or if he and her have a karmic relationship and he’s my twin flame…?
I would be grateful for any opinions you have on this matter.

Shower Filters from FilterWater.com

Re: Is he my twin flame or soulmate?

Hi,

I think our soul mates are spirits we have lessons to teach and learn from in this world. Our spirit is always attracted to the people we are supposed to meet in this world.

Twin flame on the other hand is the other part of us, to my knowledge. You know you have met them when you experience the violet flame and have a spiritual awakening.

LOve cheeneka x

Re: Is he my twin flame or soulmate?

Gwenneth wrote:I know that it’s most likely not possible for anyone to answer this for sure but I would like to get your opinions on my situation.
When I met this man through a female friend he was already in an on and off relationship with her. They were instantly attracted to each other, emotional, sexual, … She often pulls away from him though and ends the connection because she can’t deal with it, only to be back a few days later because she can’t stay away for long either.
Now when that man and me met there wasn’t an instant attraction or pull between us. We didn’t dislike each other but it was a more or less “normal relationship”. But then over the course of only a few weeks the connection got deeper and deeper and deeper. It wasn’t really romantically. The best I can describe the feeling is that he feels like my brother. I could also envision a sexual relationship but it’s not predominant. He is just so safe, I feel like I’m home when I’m around him. And there is so much unconditional love and trust between us. I could never lie to him, we never fight and we opened up about our thoughts and feelings completely in front of each other, no holds barred. I’ve never in my life felt so much love for anyone.
Interesting story.. I have been involved with someone off and on for years - except our situation is the former one.. where he is the runner - and I am always there. I will never understand it... sometimes I feel like a total masochist - and I wonder what he's thinking when he leaves - or what I did to make him run. 
I can't answer your question. I'm not sure I believe in twin flames - but definitely believe in soul mates. We resonate with our soul mates - whether it's a friend or lover. Sometimes they stay... sometimes they go. Sometimes we feel safe with them - and sometimes they shake us to our core. 
Love is Love. Whatever it looks like. 
<3

Return to “Relationships”