My heart is breakingggg

Can someone tell me why yogidee was calling Odin ODEE? Was she doing it to spite me, or is there something going on with them that I don't know about? He tells me that he never wants to be with her but I think he may have alt accounts. Can someone pm me, or give me a hint, or give me advice on how to get over it?

I tried walking away several times. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this torture I've been going through for the last 2 months.

Bothwell wrote:Magnus are you serious? they talk every morning for like 4 hours lol
Thanks. We talk for about the same amount of time everyday, so I don't see how he manages to stay on the computer so long. He must write to me right after she goes to sleep. ugh...

Well, at least I know now.

Magnus wrote:Thanks. We talk for about the same amount of time everyday, so I don't see how he manages to stay on the computer so long. He must write to me right after she goes to sleep. ugh...

Well, at least I know now.
Better to know a painful truth than live a pretty lie.

Magnus read this thread lol I think you already know about this guy though, are u just trolling for lulz? Yogz not the only one, like every female he has a chance to perv on pwahhaha

goo.gl/u6sKP

Magnus wrote:Can someone tell me why yogidee was calling Odin ODEE? Was she doing it to spite me, or is there something going on with them that I don't know about? He tells me that he never wants to be with her but I think he may have alt accounts. Can someone pm me, or give me a hint, or give me advice on how to get over it?

I tried walking away several times. I don't have anyone else to talk to about this torture I've been going through for the last 2 months.

hahahahahahaha Odeee Odeeeee Odeeeee yayyyyyyyyyyya maybe its cuz shes lazy?

It's all BS at the very least. We talk like once or twice a week. I don't need to justify my actions anyways. If you can't see what is happening for yourself, then you definately still trying to pull your imaginary wool over my eyes. I am told you now, this is wolf, I can't look like a sheep if I tried.

Fine, the game is over. I did actually like my so called "friends" here. I came back all the time for my imaginary friends like hobby, amenti, sam, GI, sshenry, 1 dumb bitch, chris, kbetweens, PC, sparky, baron, sophia on top of this, grandma lola, ameythyst, leila, celtic knot, even dabbs who showed me tough love or whatever it was, I came back to for lady neptune and neo who I learned from and liked and hated like family. Maybe there was no where else to go and since I was getting banned all over the internet, I kept finding my way back into this hell hole. Sometimes I was called here to payback some new members like the old ones helped me out when there was nobody else to talk to. Sometimes I just needed someone to listen. Sometimes I just wanted to have fun with you people.

[video=youtube;WHZ9jh7IhkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZ9jh7IhkU[/video]

[QUOTE=Odin;947387]It's all BS at the very least. We talk like once or twice a week. I don't need to justify my actions anyways. If you can't see what is happening for yourself, then you definately still trying to pull your imaginary wool over my eyes. I am told you now, this is wolf, I can't look like a sheep if I tried.
[/QUOTE]

you talk to yogidee only once or twice a week?

I don't really count, but it keeps a record and I can show you everything we ever said if you want. You call this torture, then you call this fun??

Don't play dumb lillies. THis guy is still emailing me on the side and comes here and posts some ambiguously trite messages about who he talks to. Yes it matters because yogidee calls herself Odee and refers to him as her special friend Odee as well.

You really see nothing to it? It's all my own fault? I knew he was "friends" with many other people but he mindfucked me and cried to other girls to get their sympathy in my name. It's been real to me, as real as all my loves and friends in the past who betrayed me or bullied me. You ask why it matters? It's my life that is why it matters to me. He evicted me from my life with all the dreams and memories he plays for me everyday.

[QUOTE=Magnus;947403]Don't play dumb lillies. THis guy is still emailing me on the side and comes here and posts some ambiguously trite messages about who he talks to. Yes it matters because yogidee calls herself Odee and refers to him as her special friend Odee as well.

You really see nothing to it? It's all my own fault? I knew he was "friends" with many other people but he mindfucked me and cried to other girls to get their sympathy in my name. It's been real to me, as real as all my loves and friends in the past who betrayed me or bullied me. You ask why it matters? It's my life that is why it matters to me. He evicted me from my life with all the dreams and memories he plays for me everyday.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to respond but all I can read is your romantic side again. What did you do to my head?

I'm not playing dumb lol, I really don't pay much attention to personal relations on the internet ... pardon my ignorance.

I didn't say anything was your fault, I just don't understand why he can't talk to other people ... again, I'm ignorant about the personal relations here and I sure as heck don't know what kind of emails you guys are exchanging in private. That being said, the matter might be best resolved privately by those involved rather than dragging it into the public, no?

Either way, I say trust your gut; your gut, not hearsay or gossip. If you feel he's toying with you say "Fuck you and Goodbye", you don't need to put up with that and if he's toying with you he doesn't deserve your affection and attention in the first place. Take it as a lesson to learn and don't look back, don't waste anymore energy on that.

[QUOTE=Magnus;947403]Don't play dumb lillies. THis guy is still emailing me on the side and comes here and posts some ambiguously trite messages about who he talks to. Yes it matters because yogidee calls herself Odee and refers to him as her special friend Odee as well.

You really see nothing to it? It's all my own fault? I knew he was "friends" with many other people but he mindfucked me and cried to other girls to get their sympathy in my name. It's been real to me, as real as all my loves and friends in the past who betrayed me or bullied me. You ask why it matters? It's my life that is why it matters to me. He evicted me from my life with all the dreams and memories he plays for me everyday.[/QUOTE]

Appetites reach all time highs
No one seems to care who dies
Prey on every little thing in sight
It's a "kill or be killed" state of mind
Anything to stay alive
Never ever show you're terrified

It's a common casualty to trust in what you see
Saints and scholars, don't even bother
The bullet in the blood came from those you love
Friendly fires, death by a liar

Dumb, deaf and blind
Fall back in line

Now is the time to open your eyes
You need it, you want, you did it, you got it
So act like you own it this time
The coma of lies comfort your mind
Your feeding the fire and bleeding desire
It's down to the wire this time

Focus now on how to gain
Loyalty from enemies
Waiting patiently for when to strike

The bullet in the blood came from those you trust
Friendly fires, death by a liar

Dumb, deaf and blind
Fall back in line

You're feeding the fire and bleeding desire

These ravenous bastards always get what they're after
These ravenous bastards...

The vultures swarm in circles like a storm
The carnivores always rip into the core
For merry merry more
They rip into the core

Your feeding the fire and bleeding desire

[video=youtube;RZZDRoBIjYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZDRoBIjYA[/video]

Fuck you. I was staring back at you behind your three fold flame all the time. If this is unreal its just because I'm invisible to you.

You call me in my head

You say that I am dead

You’re everywhere I look

You're inside every book I read

I want something real, just like this for once

I need to undo all the crimes that I've committed

I have to be reborn, or pass away

I live in my imagination, day by day

We weren’t supposed to fall like this, they say

We may be nothing, but we sure do know how to play

Like puppets on a string for their amusement

We grow like dandelions infused in IS

Weeds, by any other name, are still just weeds

Grass lies low, patiently sowing seeds

Blossoms bloom in June after the rain

Cats and Dogs remember lessons from their pain

You are my sweetest distraction

I am your absurdtitties

We’ll never know what could have been perhaps

If we had met some other place, some other time

We never would have lived inside these rhymes

To dance, to create, to die inside each other

This time I want to make you my soul lover

Or, let me walk away, forever in this hole

I'm sure I was in this same fight earlier on.
I just word things differently, you know that right? I asked you to draw a line with this absurd thing of yours and then you go and scribble everywhere like a child. YOu tell me I can't see you, and that you're invisible, do you think I can't see the invisible? Oh, don't let me start getting my nuts in a bunch for your wrench to sort out about all my invisible pieces that I have running around everywhere. I wasn't even looking for anything and you come along to give me hell.. And then you have the twisted nerve to say "fuck you" to me at the end which we're always at half the time.

You just want to come in here and show everyone how you walk me like a dog, right? Well, Fuck you too.

I can see you,
But you cannot see me.
I am invisible.
I can hear you,
But, you cannot hear me…
Yes, I’m invisible.
So Go, go away, oh go go away…
From here your words they ring so clear.
Bouncing like flies off fans,
I am untouchable, invisible.
Inside your heart and spiny shivers,
Sinking my soles into your rivers,
My hookers deliver up their flesh to
My bait which patiently waits.
Catching them, and all of your lies,
In this net, You cannot love, or hate me,
Because I am everywhere,
I’m invincible, invisible, in laughter and in cries.
I’m inside your guts, and in your nuts,
Floating everywhere, up above,
Hovering over your head.
Yah sometimes, I want to be dead,
But I sacrifice my desires, for you sins.
I wanna be with you, Everywhere,
When you are scared of losing me,
I wanna be there right beside you,
Whispering words of wonder in your flesh,
I'll stay alive so you can thrive inside my heart.

You do of course realise that I realised what you realised when you realised what you realised that I was going to realise it all, because we're both invisible. It is unreal, and I like it that way, real is for normalists.

Dont hurt yourelf with negitive emotions forget about it, its like this, see this as a big whole with dirt but you dont like this soil becous its too dry you could say, so what do you do? if you dig the soil out you still have an empty hole right? you need to fill it up with a new typ of soil to patch it up. Find something to take his/ her place or which ever situation you have find something new

[QUOTE=TrickyRico;947460]Dont hurt yourelf with negitive emotions forget about it, its like this, see this as a big whole with dirt but you dont like this soil becous its too dry you could say, so what do you do? if you dig the soil out you still have an empty hole right? you need to fill it up with a new typ of soil to patch it up. Find something to take his/ her place or which ever situation you have find something new[/QUOTE]

That is a profound synch. The monkeys came by and tore apart my plant and I worked a long time to dig it a new hole in a dead plant and during it I remembered myself for a moment like an autistic sense, and all my senses slowed down back into me and there was just me and everyone else in the background for a second.

[video=youtube;S8HI31HN4LE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8HI31HN ... re=related[/video]

That just means hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, her Venus like features make her equivalent to that of Mars on the battlefield where you want to play fair?? I have my own meanings for what women are, and I will never tell you what I know about sayingssss.

A woman scorned walking away is just a sorry woman in sorrow. As long as you keep emailing me I'll keep believing what isn't true because anyone who has had a broken heart will tell you that they would forgive in a second to keep it alive. I can't even grieve, I'm still in the shock phase.

Here is the grief model called "The 7 Stages of Grief":

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-
As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.

7 stages of grief...

You will start to look forward and actually plan things for the future. Eventually, you will be able to think about your lost loved one without pain; sadness, yes, but the wrenching pain will be gone. You will once again anticipate some good times to come, and yes, even find joy again in the experience of living.

https://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-sta ... grief.html

Return to “Relationships”