this has got to be one of the most funniestly innapropiate thread I'f found to date... including the one about naming genitals... I'm seriosuly questiong age groups right now.... and wondering why do I keep walking into threads like these... can we get back to the stuff that we all use to talk about? while this might be helpful for you two.... none of the rest of us are learning anything except that gushy couples are adorable when you hear stories about them but not when you have to watch them... ( but if you only read post hear and there and scam them... yawl are adorable)... so can we get a big AWWWWWWWWWWW for the hopefully now peacful couple?
Create images for your business or brand

@looking, you are a rainmaker

always pacifying theads so don't be so surprised here. Glad to make you laugh though. :)

Buenos suertas perditos! Perritos con cheetos!

[QUOTE=the white room;963532]simple if hesitance cheating kick his as and move on from trash.(if he is cheating what kind of dum*** says the girls nick name in front of the real girl friend) dont act one impulse find out first.[/QUOTE]

The white room? LOL

looking, the white room and link are all members at that generic website, trolls in training your personal advisor would refer to you as.
so heres a big fuck you to you trolls, stay out of anothers couples business if you dont like it. idiotic schemers and scammers, stalkers and murderers. Y'all just piss me off for opening your mouths.

@Magnus, you are a disabled enabler. TROLL

ps mangus.. like i said this forum is for advice and in my opinion... a guy who's willing to talk to you like that doesn't diserve to have you in his life.. wether it be irl or on the web.. love is love and some one who loves you would never try to bring you down mentally or emotionally..

ODIN,
and obvious point of immaturity is throwing around "one of the most hurtfill things you can say" to a random stranger in a forum they have equal rights to be in.. calling someone a troll on the internet i the new "newb" on xbox live or some shit...way to be dramatic.. you obviously don't know the meaning of the word troll with as much as you abuse its use.

[QUOTE=looking;963874]ps mangus.. like i said this forum is for advice and in my opinion... a guy who's willing to talk to you like that doesn't diserve to have you in his life.. wether it be irl or on the web.. love is love and some one who loves you would never try to bring you down mentally or emotionally..

ODIN,
and obvious point of immaturity is throwing around "one of the most hurtfill things you can say" to a random stranger in a forum they have equal rights to be in.. calling someone a troll on the internet i the new "newb" on xbox live or some shit...way to be dramatic.. you obviously don't know the meaning of the word troll with as much as you abuse its use.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples business for the second time now you deaf newb or whatever you want to call yourself. You sound the same as GI, and next time I won't abuse the use of the word troll in front of you, I will abuse you in front of everyone here till you get the point. If you were indeed a newb, you would have ignored me, but you are GI you stupid troll. Coming in here like you know what is what and what advice to give to someone who you just cause problems for. Magnus was speaking to someone she knows, if you're a newb, she doesn't know you remember?

IF YOU KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS, YOU WOULD LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. So don't come preach here like you know something about it you demonized fool.

[QUOTE=Odin;964221]Shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples business for the second time now you deaf newb or whatever you want to call yourself. You sound the same as GI, and next time I won't abuse the use of the word troll in front of you, I will abuse you in front of everyone here till you get the point. If you were indeed a newb, you would have ignored me, but you are GI you stupid troll. Coming in here like you know what is what and what advice to give to someone who you just cause problems for. Magnus was speaking to someone she knows, if you're a newb, she doesn't know you remember?

IF YOU KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS, YOU WOULD LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. So don't come preach here like you know something about it you demonized fool.[/QUOTE]

You are posting in a public forum, you have made it everyone's business.

If you wanted this to be private, you should of messaged each other, LOL.

Epic. Irony.

If I put my game face on, you're all gona be in epic irony swimming in the error of paralax, I mean blinking just a little too quick to see planetary consciousness fade away in the distance like the mother ship has just left. IS was IS till somebody decided to shout out for public viewing. I had resolved the issue before it happened, time just takes so slowly you know, and then I see everyone jumping into the barrel like fish, so this agitation is me untying another future issue, someone has to get the strands in our string theory quantimly ironed out. So wear your skin proudly, the air is acid, watch time speed up and get you, the air slowly blow you away, and you'll decay while the worms devour you. The error made was in the amount of fuck I give, let us flash before your eyes, we honestly do not know what part it is that you relate to this with.
oh look, its the great sunbeam.
It shat and left an iron meteorite behind.
if you didnt get the irony of the last one, iron man can fetch it.
at least before he gets home to this.

Dude, all that copy and pasting, and for what?

You and Magnus are like street performers, putting on some kind of show for us all. I get that. But something you need to understand, (surely you do?), is that I don't take it seriously, and I doubt that many other people here do either. So you can be pissy and try to pick fights with the people who make comments about your behavior, or you can accept your role....you put yourself in it, no one did that to either of you.

Maybe you guys need to put a disclaimer on your threads that you prefer no one comment, just read, and people may respect that, but in an open forum like this....I doubt that'll work.

Good luck with the saga.....;)

[QUOTE=silvercharm;964273]If looking is GI then Odin is HK.

Just kidding.
[/QUOTE]

Here is another thing. I don't think HK and Odin are the same person, but I think they are friends and he denies it. Plus, I can feel HK when he comes in here and for some reason he avoids me so that makes me suspicious of their relationship. Odin says he was never a troll. I know that is a lie. But why?:confused:

Why lie to me about something so obvious? Or, maybe I am really delusional? My instincts say that Odin and HK are brothers, or like brothers. Anyone got any answers?

[QUOTE=LunarLotus;964414]Dude, all that copy and pasting, and for what?

You and Magnus are like street performers, putting on some kind of show for us all. I get that. But something you need to understand, (surely you do?), is that I don't take it seriously, and I doubt that many other people here do either. So you can be pissy and try to pick fights with the people who make comments about your behavior, or you can accept your role....you put yourself in it, no one did that to either of you.

Maybe you guys need to put a disclaimer on your threads that you prefer no one comment, just read, and people may respect that, but in an open forum like this....I doubt that'll work.

Good luck with the saga.....;)[/QUOTE]

I posted this in the question and answers thread so i do welcome comments. Who else outside here can I ask for advice? You all seem to be friends with him and for some reason I feel like a bitchy girlfriend on the outside asking questions.

If he is your friend and a troll, I don't want to be the nerdy girlfriend stuck in some other place outside his fun zone. Guys do this when they change. They separate things and I don't want that for him or me, but maybe he just wants to kill me and doesn't really care, or maybe he is outgrowing this place too and if so that makes me sad too in a sentimental way.

[QUOTE=Odin;964328]If I put my game face on, you're all gona be in epic irony swimming in the error of paralax, I mean blinking just a little too quick to see planetary consciousness fade away in the distance like the mother ship has just left. IS was IS till somebody decided to shout out for public viewing. I had resolved the issue before it happened, time just takes so slowly you know, and then I see everyone jumping into the barrel like fish, so this agitation is me untying another future issue, someone has to get the strands in our string theory quantimly ironed out. So wear your skin proudly, the air is acid, watch time speed up and get you, the air slowly blow you away, and you'll decay while the worms devour you. The error made was in the amount of fuck I give, let us flash before your eyes, we honestly do not know what part it is that you relate to this with.
oh look, its the great sunbeam.
It shat and left an iron meteorite behind.
if you didnt get the irony of the last one, iron man can fetch it.
at least before he gets home to this.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see how you would handle someone who didn't always love you so unconditionally you

Oedipus complex mother fucker

[QUOTE=Odin;964221]Shut the fuck up and stay out of other peoples business for the second time now you deaf newb or whatever you want to call yourself. You sound the same as GI, and next time I won't abuse the use of the word troll in front of you, I will abuse you in front of everyone here till you get the point. If you were indeed a newb, you would have ignored me, but you are GI you stupid troll. Coming in here like you know what is what and what advice to give to someone who you just cause problems for. Magnus was speaking to someone she knows, if you're a newb, she doesn't know you remember?

IF YOU KNEW WHAT LOVE WAS, YOU WOULD LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. So don't come preach here like you know something about it you demonized fool.[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, looking is a girl.

Wow very impressive.... you threaten to abuse a girl?
I thought that you have a gentle heart, but...

Ah never mind...

[QUOTE=Magnus;964517]I'd like to see how you would handle someone who didn't always love you so unconditionally you

Oedipus complex mother fucker[/QUOTE]

I handle them with ignorance, like the way I'm just ignore that last comment because you really did question yourself if you are deslusional.
If HK and I were brothers I would have killed myself out of pity, same goes for GI, and as for looking being KiriHASU, you're still a troll working for GI, SilverCharm is so pathetic, she's remains on troll wannabe status.

And I am no troll, how many times must I tell you this. Can a mod here please check my digits and tell Magnus that I am not a troll and this is my only account. But once again, if you hadn't posted here, I would have been gone. I'm not here to sit and perform with you about how I am because of how you are.

Did somebody say something in here? It was a public forum the last I heard from some loud mouth, and now it's all quiet. Oh well, I guess I should be leaving again. *walks out the door and climbs up the ladder*

[QUOTE=Magnus;964509]I posted this in the question and answers thread so i do welcome comments. Who else outside here can I ask for advice? You all seem to be friends with him and for some reason I feel like a bitchy girlfriend on the outside asking questions.

If he is your friend and a troll, I don't want to be the nerdy girlfriend stuck in some other place outside his fun zone. Guys do this when they change. They separate things and I don't want that for him or me, but maybe he just wants to kill me and doesn't really care, or maybe he is outgrowing this place too and if so that makes me sad too in a sentimental way.[/QUOTE]

You 2 are like gasoline on an open flame; it's a bad idea to add one to the other because of the explosive consequences. Perhaps you are too much alike, and that is why it doesn't work between you, or maybe, like I said above, this is really just for show, b/c otherwise, why would anyone subject themselves to the mental abuse over and over again?

Odin is very angry, and you are very sensitive, and it's just not a good combo. Sometimes the best thing to do to keep your mental state intact is to walk away. Why hurt if you don't have to? You've been trying with him for how long now?

It's not always try harder, sometimes it's try different.

ok.. im back and yes im a girl... not just a girl.. a grown ass woman and you odin.. have a lot of growing up to do... you're getting so flustered over shit on the internet you can't even type straight... newb.. troll..? seriously.. "abusive words" how can you abuse someone over the internet on a sight where you can get banned for such behavior even more so whern there is proof because it can't be taken down because its a PUBLIC FORUM ON THE INTERNET!!! seriously... i hope you get a chance to look back at this thread and laugh at your self.. you need to grown up... look at the bigger picture and for fuck sake calm down cause its not that serious... there's really no reason to make an ass out of your self attempting to look hard for people who only see you as a name and avatar posting pictures of electrical appliances and the woman you wish you had balls as big as...

[QUOTE=looking;965406]ok.. im back and yes im a girl... not just a girl.. a grown ass woman and you odin.. have a lot of growing up to do... you're getting so flustered over shit on the internet you can't even type straight... newb.. troll..? seriously.. "abusive words" how can you abuse someone over the internet on a sight where you can get banned for such behavior even more so whern there is proof because it can't be taken down because its a PUBLIC FORUM ON THE INTERNET!!! seriously... i hope you get a chance to look back at this thread and laugh at your self.. you need to grown up... look at the bigger picture and for fuck sake calm down cause its not that serious... there's really no reason to make an ass out of your self attempting to look hard for people who only see you as a name and avatar posting pictures of electrical appliances and the woman you wish you had balls as big as...[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

I love you.

[QUOTE=looking;965406]ok.. im back and yes im a girl... not just a girl.. a grown ass woman and you odin.. have a lot of growing up to do... you're getting so flustered over shit on the internet you can't even type straight... newb.. troll..? seriously.. "abusive words" how can you abuse someone over the internet on a sight where you can get banned for such behavior even more so whern there is proof because it can't be taken down because its a PUBLIC FORUM ON THE INTERNET!!! seriously... i hope you get a chance to look back at this thread and laugh at your self.. you need to grown up... look at the bigger picture and for fuck sake calm down cause its not that serious... there's really no reason to make an ass out of your self attempting to look hard for people who only see you as a name and avatar posting pictures of electrical appliances and the woman you wish you had balls as big as...[/QUOTE]

bla bla bl a bla blalgvl apgksjdsai; english word
berkeyfiltersusa travel berkey water filters

Return to “Relationships”