people stealing other people's essences

I think my guides are telling me that a woman/women stole my essence, in that she/they wrongly replaced me in what should have been me interacting with some man i was supposed to have a close relationship with. That I was having hard time in my life, dissociated from the trauma, and then before i had a chance to meet this guy, some woman took advantage of the situation and seduced him, channelling my essence to fill the void. That the man i was supposed to be with was fooled into thinking she/they was/were me. And that is why I am suffering alone now...Has anyone experienced this sort of thing?

No one can steal your essence. It is up to you to give it to them.

If you were supposed to be with a specific man, and he was seduced, then any number of possibilities have either changed or are now still on target. Let the Universe do what it needs to do. Let go of any attachment to this man. Guides don't taunt their people with information like this. It's time to let it go and move forward.

<3

[QUOTE=sentienne;1038799]No one can steal your essence. It is up to you to give it to them.

If you were supposed to be with a specific man, and he was seduced, then any number of possibilities have either changed or are now still on target. Let the Universe do what it needs to do. Let go of any attachment to this man. Guides don't taunt their people with information like this. It's time to let it go and move forward.

<3[/QUOTE]

They aren't taunting me - They just told me what happened so I understand. They told me that due to my dissociation at the time I unknowingly gave up the essence and she wrongly took advantage of the situation, should have directed the man to the correct course...I refuse to let it go...it was a dreadful wrong that caused many terrible repercussions in the world - a ripple effect...

I REALLY want you to try to separate yourself from the trauma of the situation and re-read what you've written. It is possible to misinterpret things that guides do/say.

If you unknowingly gave up the essence, then you were not meant to have it. If that man was supposed to be with you, then he WILL be with you. When I say "let it go", I mean that it's really important to let go of the attachment - make peace with it. I understand that this assumption or piece of information has caused you trauma, but that's not how this is supposed to be.

many of us spend our whole lives trying to work through traumas of the past - whether it was how we were raised, what we believe to be lost love or some other perceived loss. It's such a waste of time (and I'm guilty of it myself). It keeps us from doing what we need to do - both for ourSelves and for others.

All of those ripples were meant to happen. The butterfly flaps its wings. It was all meant to be. I know that's hard to accept - especially when it has caused you so much pain, but it's true.

<3

[QUOTE=sentienne;1038807]I REALLY want you to try to separate yourself from the trauma of the situation and re-read what you've written. It is possible to misinterpret things that guides do/say.

If you unknowingly gave up the essence, then you were not meant to have it. If that man was supposed to be with you, then he WILL be with you. When I say "let it go", I mean that it's really important to let go of the attachment - make peace with it. I understand that this assumption or piece of information has caused you trauma, but that's not how this is supposed to be.

many of us spend our whole lives trying to work through traumas of the past - whether it was how we were raised, what we believe to be lost love or some other perceived loss. It's such a waste of time (and I'm guilty of it myself). It keeps us from doing what we need to do - both for ourSelves and for others.

All of those ripples were meant to happen. The butterfly flaps its wings. It was all meant to be. I know that's hard to accept - especially when it has caused you so much pain, but it's true.

<3[/QUOTE]

Sentienne:

You are not seeing the mechanics of the situation correctly. What is happeneing is that this man whom my soul was bonded to on the spiritual plane before we incarnated so that we are attached on a soul level for a sacred union...this man is draining my life force by being with these other women ( many more than one, but there seems to be the implication that there was one major one that took a big "chunk") who have side-tracked him so that he is being blocked from being with me and he doesn't realize how it's hurting me because he is not educated about spiritual things. So no matter how i think about it, it continues to drain energy from my soul due to the fact that this man is now unknowingly forcing my soul essences to mainfest for him in these women who are not fit to carry my soul essences...so I feel these women's presences in my aura due to all this, and it's not something anyone would want. If i meet him, and he sees how it hurt me, i'm sure he will be very repentant, but it will be too late by then because i no longer trust him. Your rationalizing it away does not help, sorry...it's like telling someone that being crucified is just something to let go of, while they are being crucified...

However, the positive result of all this is that my guides are telling me that men are selfish, that they have given up trying to convince the man to change his ways, so they are now going to make sure i find my true Twin, a man on the same level of spiritual knowledge and same path as me, and that this will be much better than having to accomodate a regular man who would be untrue...

A first step towards my healing has been a miraculous event that occurred the other day when i met a girl who, believe it or not, has the same soul as me in her different body and life...this RARELY happens as it involves a bending of time and space...it happens to help people who have been through horrendous stuff, so they can heal their soul, remember who they are...so since meeting her (She knew we had same soul as well, and she was awed by it) I have felt my essence come back...PS i had gotten a Chinese fortune cookie a while back that said "You will meet a younger verion of yourself".

I hear what you are saying to me.

Illusions in this realm are quite common. They are used as tools to help us learn. People can be selfish (not Selfish - as in taking care of the Self, but selfish as in irreverent of others) - genders are not selfish. To accept a gross generalization is doing a disservice.
Becoming attached to a specific outcome of a situation and assuming that the situation will always be as it was originally envisioned is fallacy. Once we view the future, it is likely to change - especially if others are acting in that future (as is almost always the case).
If One is truly selfish (note "s") then seeing another in pain, especially One that they were irreverent of, will not affect them. They will not feel remorse of any sort. This is their choice. It is up to us to accept actions for what they are and not expect remorse or guilt or regret from another.

Despite what may be popular belief, guides guide and protect people to their highest good - if they guide at all (most just stand and watch and pray of course while some taunt and provoke). They have no attachment to a specific end - nor should we.

I hear and sense your pain. I'm an objective observer. Continuing to embroil One's self in a situation will continue to cause One pain. Don't do it. I realize that that's not easy - to walk away.. especially when there was Hope and maybe some promise of Love. What it is, however, is healthy - to move forward.

<3

[QUOTE=sentienne;1039997]I hear what you are saying to me.

Illusions in this realm are quite common. They are used as tools to help us learn. People can be selfish (not Selfish - as in taking care of the Self, but selfish as in irreverent of others) - genders are not selfish. To accept a gross generalization is doing a disservice.
Becoming attached to a specific outcome of a situation and assuming that the situation will always be as it was originally envisioned is fallacy. Once we view the future, it is likely to change - especially if others are acting in that future (as is almost always the case).
If One is truly selfish (note "s") then seeing another in pain, especially One that they were irreverent of, will not affect them. They will not feel remorse of any sort. This is their choice. It is up to us to accept actions for what they are and not expect remorse or guilt or regret from another.

Despite what may be popular belief, guides guide and protect people to their highest good - if they guide at all (most just stand and watch and pray of course while some taunt and provoke). They have no attachment to a specific end - nor should we.

I hear and sense your pain. I'm an objective observer. Continuing to embroil One's self in a situation will continue to cause One pain. Don't do it. I realize that that's not easy - to walk away.. especially when there was Hope and maybe some promise of Love. What it is, however, is healthy - to move forward.

<3[/QUOTE]

In saying as a man, he was selfish, i meant not as a specific gender, but as a regular person, not spiritually aware..."man" in the sense of a person (man or woman) led by their desires much more than their conscience.

R/t the hope of love, it was a relationship suposed to help us achieve very important things for the Earth and our lives...now we have fallen way behind due to not meeting...the people on Earth have felt the ripples...and my life has been very hard due to not having the help i needed. Hopefully my meeting the true twin i am told is coming will help reverse all that.

You would have to experience this to have full empathy for it. One can't fully understand until one has walked 10 miles in anothers' moccassins, as the Native American saying goes...;)

Return to “Relationships”