There is a time for every purpose under heaven. In my experience (intense relationships that come and go, an engagement, and my one true love-so far) when I find my self left alone/single, it is because i must have a deep and meaningful romance with myself/my light/my maker. In doing this I evolve, my vibration raises and perhaps if it meant to be I will attract the right one.

Don't give up hope Sandradee14, life has much in store for you:)

<3

Hi,

17 is a very good age for all kinds of things. Relationships however are normally Not mastered at that age, if at all.

I say, trust that you know what you want in a guy and that the harmony you desire is worth waiting for.

John

[QUOTE=Sandradee14;1046353]Nothing ever works out for me in a relationship I'm done its pointless.:([/QUOTE]Oh gawd, sweet child, you havent even started.....dont you worry, you will get your share and more.

One day you are going to look back at this time and wish, you were back here.

[QUOTE=Sandradee14;1046353]Nothing ever works out for me in a relationship I'm done its pointless.:([/QUOTE]

You may be done with relationships...

..but, I guarantee, relationships aren't done with you.

I've been there most of my life (1'm 2o) and now I've stopped the search in space. I started looking within me. I wanted to know my refined purpose and I found it today! So, Stop affirming bullshit (Please excuse my linguist grammar) about relationships and turn the coin over.

"People are treating me so well. I am whole with myself. I love being who I am, I am loved. Everything is turning out for my highest good. I am safe. I am blessed to be on this earth. "- I use this everyday and look where it has got me! I am sexy and I know it. (You should know you are sexy too:P)

[video=youtube;F6fXUPhrq7I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6fXUPhrq7I[/video]
I just saw this video today and it's catylized my true awakening. Abraham Hicks also can help with relationships but this is the most clarification I have come across so far. I hope this can help. :P

Hey dont get all depressed cause your previous relationships didnt work out :) There will be new ones and i know its hard to move on sometimes but time heals everything , right? You just havent met the right person yet :3 Keep your head up and smile

I'm far from 17, and I know I'm not anywhere near done - nor are relationships done with me.
I give up frequently - or at least relinquish control. Sometimes I hope, pray, wish... but in the end, it has been my great pleasure to follow the ebb and flow of Love. Not all experiences have been terribly pleasant. In fact, many have been gut-wrenching, tortuous, and downright painful. But with each one, my capacity grows.
I have the ability to Love now unlike how I ever thought possible. If I had completely given up - and been closed off to Love, I never would have had those experiences. I would have stagnated.
Is my Love life perfect? Not even close. In fact - it's a bonafide mess. BUT, I still Love.

<3

[QUOTE=Sandradee14;1046434]I am 17 years old[/QUOTE]

Love yourself first, boo. When you do people will start to see that inner radiance/special qualities in you. You will then attract the right kind of love you're looking for. That's the way I kinda view love.

[QUOTE=Sandradee14;1046434]I am 17 years old[/QUOTE]

oh no.. you desperate in 17 years old? How about me? I'm 33 years old and almost 34. So please don't worry.

i communicate with spirit on a daily basis.. even when i pretend they arent there, spirit simply won't allow me to get involve in 'inconsequential' relationships.. even if i somehow managed to 'succeed', some bizarre twist usually occur where the interaction between me and the other person ends abruptly... they want me to get involve with only those of similar vibration and anything other than this is strictly forbidden.. but i've now come to a point where, the only thing i need to merge with is my whole self... not another person, soulmate or twinflame.. but this just brings me to another point, that my mission here in this realm is of utmost importance than any involvement that does not directly spurt soul evolution..

[QUOTE=goldensoul;1099502]i communicate with spirit on a daily basis.. even when i pretend they arent there, spirit simply won't allow me to get involve in 'inconsequential' relationships.. even if i somehow managed to 'succeed', some bizarre twist usually occur where the interaction between me and the other person ends abruptly... they want me to get involve with only those of similar vibration and anything other than this is strictly forbidden.. but i've now come to a point where, the only thing i need to merge with is my whole self... not another person, soulmate or twinflame.. but this just brings me to another point, that my mission here in this realm is of utmost importance than any involvement that does not directly spurt soul evolution..[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they wanted you to learn self-worth in your self, and not in another person.

[QUOTE=AllSeer;1099512]Sounds like they wanted you to learn self-worth in your self, and not in another person.[/QUOTE]
yes, i realized this as well.. not to say i haven't met and connected with anyone.. i have but they appear more as 'teacher' and definitely feel like kindred spirits to me.. one of them is an opera singer who is a powerful being of light.. every time i run into him, he is always seen wearing white from head to toe.. he has encouraged me to go up to santa monica with him and get involve in some play acting and such.. i was not financially able to do so but now i have a little money so i'll take the train to santa monica.. the other i just recently met is an energy practitioner whose originally from peru.. some powerful synchronicities brought us together... i had recently checked out a couple of video documentaries on the inca empire to learn more about peru's history and the famed machu picchu. then, i met this woman from a bookstore who happens to be from peru.. i went on telling her about my fascination with peru and a particular wind instrument i like.. she happens to know what i was talking about and more synchronicities kept occurring where i told her about a musician named gheorghe zamfir and the song, 'the lonely shepherd' being played with the pan flute by him.. the song brought me to tears.. she so happens to own his cd that includes the song.. :)

Sounds like you've been recently hurt Sandra, and I am sorry if you have. But sometimes the pain that others inflict on you, is meant to make you strong and grow. The important thing is to learn what you can from the experience and the person who hurt you and move on. God never puts obstacles in your path that you can't over come.

Return to “Relationships”