Forbidden energy

I'm not one to share personal struggle unless I've come to a place where a the idea of resolution seems distant to none. I'm putting this out there hoping I'm understood... These aren't simple feelings I feel.

Ive been under tremendous pressure from my family, friends, and self to perform at a high level in college academically. Lately, my personal life has been placed on hold, and at the expense of naturally occurring biological and chemical processes in my body, I've allowed no real outlet for pleasure, whether physical, emotional, or anything.

Friendship comes easily for me because I consider the world my friend. I am discerning when it comes to allowing my personal energy to be used or shared, and I've experienced people who drain my energy in an inequitable fashion... I usually know how to deflect these attempts by just speaking frankly when provoked.

I recently enjoyed some extremely brief correspondence with a friend on the forum through PM, and out of the blue I felt drawn to this person. I was drawn not so much by what was shared but toward the energy I sensed coming from her. She's a mother, something I want to be someday. She's a wife, another longing since the time I was a little girl.

The dilemma.. I began to feel an obsession that usually shows up in my life coming from the other side. I found myself thinking about her all hours of the day, wondering what she was doing, and more unnerving, wondering if she ever thought about me. I wouldn't say that the attraction is sexual, but highly emotional, which can express itself physiologically.

Even as I share this, I feel some shame to think that I might have the capability for obsession. I know how sacred our energy is. I always protect myself from unwanted advances from others, even mental... And yet the wheels turn and I come lately face to face with myself.

Aside from the obvious fact that I gracefully back away from this person (at least not presume further contact unless she initiates it), I also wish for anyone who has experienced anything like this to comment with your thoughts.
Online Yoga Class

BlueFairy wrote:I'm not one to share personal struggle unless I've come to a place where a the idea of resolution seems distant to none. I'm putting this out there hoping I'm understood... These aren't simple feelings I feel.

Ive been under tremendous pressure from my family, friends, and self to perform at a high level in college academically. Lately, my personal life has been placed on hold, and at the expense of naturally occurring biological and chemical processes in my body, I've allowed no real outlet for pleasure, whether physical, emotional, or anything.

Friendship comes easily for me because I consider the world my friend. I am discerning when it comes to allowing my personal energy to be used or shared, and I've experienced people who drain my energy in an inequitable fashion... I usually know how to deflect these attempts by just speaking frankly when provoked.

I recently enjoyed some extremely brief correspondence with a friend on the forum through PM, and out of the blue I felt drawn to this person. I was drawn not so much by what was shared but toward the energy I sensed coming from her. She's a mother, something I want to be someday. She's a wife, another longing since the time I was a little girl.

The dilemma.. I began to feel an obsession that usually shows up in my life coming from the other side. I found myself thinking about her all hours of the day, wondering what she was doing, and more unnerving, wondering if she ever thought about me. I wouldn't say that the attraction is sexual, but highly emotional, which can express itself physiologically.

Even as I share this, I feel some shame to think that I might have the capability for obsession. I know how sacred our energy is. I always protect myself from unwanted advances from others, even mental... And yet the wheels turn and I come lately face to face with myself.

Aside from the obvious fact that I gracefully back away from this person (at least not presume further contact unless she initiates it), I also wish for anyone who has experienced anything like this to comment with your thoughts.
I think you run away from feelings because you feel you're not ready to face yourself. Are you afraid/ashamed of something?Is it rejection? Know that, who you are, is not a label or category. This emotional attraction you've developed for this person does not determine who you are, unless you allow it. This is just my intuition, anyways.

People who become obsessed with others, are usually individuals who cannot love/accept themselves and put all their time and energy into the person they've become obsessed with(it's not healthy). You're not a bad person, because of this, just fix it. I like how you decided to fall back...and not stalk her.Seems like you have some self-control.

I believe in order to get over the obsession, is through you.

Also don't sugar coat your feelings towards her...acknowledge it for what it really is(or "all" that it is), in order for you to be able to deal with/fix it.

hello
bf
what you are experiencing
is your first-probably-inside/outside relationship.
its flipped reverse psychology, l am afraid.

your secret garden that only you can call home
is somewhere so far removed from sticky feet and patchwork quilts
it only exists in a day dream of escape from finger nails and fallen fruits.

ah; but you have found the one true step into that place
where your whole life is touched by a magic staff and your bloom
is starting to open now...your bloom, dear lady.
your passions are mirrored in one you choose to admire

and in this moment you are both one person in your thoughts and feelings....your music...your tones....your heart.
this
is
exquisite
in its extent and wholeness
it is
your own made snowflake
from emotion bordering on divine spirit

but
even so as unique and delicate is your snowflake
fallen from your star right thru the heavens into you
it cannot last in the furnace of your soul
and in the passing of some cherished few sad moments
gone by like melted chocolate on your tongue,
you will
shall stand alone but free in fate
and you shall recognise its passage
as an orchid memory of some few golden days, tinted by your hues.

as indeed we have all engaged in utter crushes f
or reasons burdened only to our closet crucifixions
that pile on the bones as days and weeks and years spin by,
until our little closets heave to keep them closed
with their piles of brittle bones thrown in and slammed; forgot.

until, some days, we spend to look inside in kindly touches,
and examine us our holes that buried us as spikes
so cold upon the face and now, so tender in your clutches
those ancient smells and feelings; pressed flowers, that stay again
and remind you of life's wonders and past choices, as you liked
and summon prayers that colour up your windows, and warm your rain.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:hello
bf
what you are experiencing
is your first-probably-inside/outside relationship.
its flipped reverse psychology, l am afraid.

your secret garden that only you can call home
is somewhere so far removed from sticky feet and patchwork quilts
it only exists in a day dream of escape from finger nails and fallen fruits.

ah; but you have found the one true step into that place
where your whole life is touched by a magic staff and your bloom
is starting to open now...your bloom, dear lady.
your passions are mirrored in one you choose to admire

and in this moment you are both one person in your thoughts and feelings....your music...your tones....your heart.
this
is
exquisite
in its extent and wholeness
it is
your own made snowflake
from emotion bordering on divine spirit

but
even so as unique and delicate is your snowflake
fallen from your star right thru the heavens into you
it cannot last in the furnace of your soul
and in the passing of some cherished few sad moments
gone by like melted chocolate on your tongue,
you will
shall stand alone but free in fate
and you shall recognise its passage
as an orchid memory of some few golden days, tinted by your hues.

as indeed we have all engaged in utter crushes f
or reasons burdened only to our closet crucifixions
that pile on the bones as days and weeks and years spin by,
until our little closets heave to keep them closed
with their piles of brittle bones thrown in and slammed; forgot.

until, some days, we spend to look inside in kindly touches,
and examine us our holes that buried us as spikes
so cold upon the face and now, so tender in your clutches
those ancient smells and feelings; pressed flowers, that stay again
and remind you of life's wonders and past choices, as you liked
and summon prayers that colour up your windows, and warm your rain.
Are you saying that they have synchronized?

hello
allseer
l know what is a crush
but being literal about this
is l feel, disrespectful of intense emotions.
l know what is an unrequited crush also.
and its rebellious intent steamed out, as an escape valve under stress, equal to its pressure in.

but you take away all that is there magic and special in its passing by your coldly gaze, my brother;-
you leave this poor lady with a diary never written....
sad.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being extreme, I put my obsession at about a 7 two days ago and a 4 today. Time tends to do this for us. The most curious thing about obsession is the emotional charge. It can be intoxicating, yet baseless. Thanks, Allseer, for your advice. You're right. I must admit this for what it is, a simple crush... They happen all the time. At almost 22 I am just caught off guard by the nature of mine. That's why I have some background into my situation.. I think stress and desire for escape definitely cultivated the soil for it.

planetzarg wrote:hello
allseer
l know what is a crush
but being literal about this
is l feel, disrespectful of intense emotions.
l know what is an unrequited crush also.
and its rebellious intent steamed out, as an escape valve under stress, equal to its pressure in.

but you take away all that is there magic and special in its passing by your coldly gaze, my brother;-
you leave this poor lady with a diary never written....
sad.
First let me say, you are severely and deliciously poetic. Thank you for your insights. I have to consider though, in my case, that there was no reciprocation of feeling. In a clinical sense, I made love to myself.

AllSeer wrote:People who become obsessed with others, are usually individuals who cannot love/accept themselves and put all their time and energy into the person they've become obsessed with(it's not healthy). You're not a bad person, because of this, just fix it. I like how you decided to fall back...and not stalk her.Seems like you have some self-control.

I believe in order to get over the obsession, is through you.
THis is why I'm a bit taken aback by it. I am not short on self love. I am not dysfunctional. I don't abuse alcohol. I have no great burdens to speak of. I'm certainly not perfect but I feel that I'm fairly well grounded for the most part. Perhaps this is an indication that I am still in need of something that only I am able to give myself.

BlueFairy wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being extreme, I put my obsession at about a 7 two days ago and a 4 today. Time tends to do this for us. The most curious thing about obsession is the emotional charge. It can be intoxicating, yet baseless. Thanks, Allseer, for your advice. You're right. I must admit this for what it is, a simple crush... They happen all the time. At almost 22 I am just caught off guard by the nature of mine. That's why I have some background into my situation.. I think stress and desire for escape definitely cultivated the soil for it.
I apologize...I thought you said it was obsession. I deal with a lot of obsessed people, and yours didn't sound like it much. Maybe I allowed my struggle with obsessed people to cloud my intuition...actually, I'm pretty sure I did.

Anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and beat myself up...over something so innocent.

BlueFairy wrote:I'm not one to share personal struggle unless I've come to a place where a the idea of resolution seems distant to none. I'm putting this out there hoping I'm understood... These aren't simple feelings I feel.

[b:3kgyt8fv]Ive been under tremendous pressure from my family, friends, and self to perform at a high level in college academically. Lately, my personal life has been placed on hold, and at the expense of naturally occurring biological and chemical processes in my body, I've allowed no real outlet for pleasure, whether physical, emotional, or anything.[/b:3kgyt8fv]

You said it...

AllSeer wrote:I apologize...I thought you said it was obsession. I deal with a lot of obsessed people, and yours didn't sound like it much. Maybe I allowed my struggle with obsessed people to cloud my intuition...actually, I'm pretty sure I did.

Anyways, I'm not gonna sit here and beat myself up...over something so innocent.

No no apology necessary. After all, it is I who dared use the word obsession... Knowing full well this can be an acute disability. I didn't know what other word to use since the feeling was so powerful, albeit short-lived. It's still there, but with time comes reflection for responsibility.

And say I too refuse to beat myself up for something so innocent. :) Thanks AllSeer! Xoxo

ah, you people here are so wonderfully nice, allseer, bluefairy...
if only this was a street and not a web forum....sigh...

bf,
l think you got it well in focus; but hold it, for it was your honeyed moment- inspired by another, that ended in a mirror coming down, yes; but what a ride, eh?
your emotional breadth as a person under extreme stress
give way to applause at you honesty and candour.
lf you allow me to see----
l see a perfect circle resonating at a good frequency. charming and quixotic.

it is an honour to know another let to see between, and welcome thusly so.

best wishes to you both

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Mortally in honour as a mouse's tail
l stand while 8 oblivion's about me fail
and bow l must; if mouses tails may so;
and wend awa awie where mice ken nether go...

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:Mortally in honour as a mouse's tail
l stand while 8 oblivion's about me fail
and bow l must; if mouses tails may so;
and wend awa awie where mice nether go...
Okay but mice are yucky.

lol....

l am only very small indeed
like a mousey tail but;
as a person
so l can squeezey in between things
that are not quite here nor there....

: )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

BlueFairy wrote:No no apology necessary. After all, it is I who dared use the word obsession... Knowing full well this can be an acute disability. I didn't know what other word to use since the feeling was so powerful, albeit short-lived. It's still there, but with time comes reflection for responsibility.

And say I too refuse to beat myself up for something so innocent. :) Thanks AllSeer! Xoxo
Let me describe to you what real obsession looks like,

Stalking someone, following them everywhere they go. Knowing exactly where they're going to be, and around what time. Standing outside their house for several hours a day. Getting to the point where you begin to dress like the person, comment on their every move and word, turning people against them so that they don't have a chance at getting close to you.Getting pissed off whenever the person they're obsessed with speaks because it ruins the fantasy they have of them in their mind. They become infatuated with something that is not you. Some of many things...

Guys can have obsessed stalkers,too...

AllSeer wrote:Let me describe to you what real obsession looks like,

Stalking someone, following them everywhere they go. Knowing exactly where they're going to be, and around what time. Standing outside their house for several hours a day. Getting to the point where you begin to dress like the person, comment on their every move and word, turning people against them so that they don't have a chance at getting close to you.Getting pissed off whenever the person they're obsessed with speaks because it ruins the fantasy they have of them in their mind. They become infatuated with something that is not you. Some of many things...

Guys can have obsessed stalkers,too...
Yeah no. Not me.

omg sounds like my first wife all over again.
plz no tnx v much. more yuckly than meeces

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

From my experience, this obsession comes from needs that haven't been fulfilled properly. You are stressed. Your parents are demanding. There is pressure everywhere. I think that your communication with this woman gives you an opportunity of a release, but only temporarily. You will still get stressed from the main source (studies, parents etc) and that's why the situation hasn't changed. You should do something about the source of your stress, I think. That always worked for my obsessions.

Frederica Bernkastel wrote:From my experience, this obsession comes from needs that haven't been fulfilled properly. You are stressed. Your parents are demanding. There is pressure everywhere. I think that your communication with this woman gives you an opportunity of a release, but only temporarily. You will still get stressed from the main source (studies, parents etc) and that's why the situation hasn't changed. You should do something about the source of your stress, I think. That always worked for my obsessions.
I think some sex would be a great way for her to reduce stress. Her main stress factors are her parents and school. It's not like she can cut off both factors(not now, at least), so I'd suggest some sex with a trusted candidate. If not, she should take a break, maybe?

AllSeer wrote:I think some sex would be a great way for her to reduce stress. Her main stress factors are her parents and school. It's not like she can cut off both factors(not now, at least), so I'd suggest some sex with a trusted candidate. If not, she should take a break, maybe?
This may prove to be difficult since I'm not with anyone, and personally it takes more than just an agreeable candidate to get me in the mood for something so sacred and intimate.

Frederica Bernkastel wrote:From my experience, this obsession comes from needs that haven't been fulfilled properly. You are stressed. Your parents are demanding. There is pressure everywhere. I think that your communication with this woman gives you an opportunity of a release, but only temporarily. You will still get stressed from the main source (studies, parents etc) and that's why the situation hasn't changed. You should do something about the source of your stress, I think. That always worked for my obsessions.
I'm afraid there's no end in the near future. So I suppose I will continue to find those opportunities for release as they come, all the while being respectfully aware of the energies I'm sending.

BlueFairy wrote:This may prove to be difficult since I'm not with anyone, and personally it takes more than just an agreeable candidate to get me in the mood for something so sacred and intimate.
i apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I prefer it be a person i trust or is in a relationship with too...but damn, I just want some sex...enjoy my single life while it lasts. unfortunately, no one impresses me. almost everyone disappoints me.

Is a little break possible? What about taking a trip on your free time?

What if we became friends?

hello bf
you are not even compelled to be polite in these places,

as you wish...
your bedroom

has only stars that open to night's sky
where the roof once closed you in
thru you, you throw your dreams to fly
and circles round the moon begin
to make you drowsy, and you rest awhile
upon a comet's tail, so that very soon within,
you'll be at heaven's gates holding up your file

and anyway, you know its true
and with a way, you'll find you.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Remember that energy can be directed and manipulated. We have to be careful of
the misinterpretation of energies. Most of us are empathic and we can sense the
emotional state of others. You are experiencing a lot of pressure at the moment so
its natural that you will find conversation from a kind person soothing to your mind
body and soul. she was a relief for you. The indigo are connected so you felt the gift
that life gives when you meet a familiar soul. She came at the time in your life when
needed someone to talk to. You will find in your life that what you long for eventually
appears in your presence.

Life007 wrote:Remember that energy can be directed and manipulated. We have to be careful of
the misinterpretation of energies. Most of us are empathic and we can sense the
emotional state of others. You are experiencing a lot of pressure at the moment so
its natural that you will find conversation from a kind person soothing to your mind
body and soul. she was a relief for you. The indigo are connected so you felt the gift
that life gives when you meet a familiar soul. She came at the time in your life when
needed someone to talk to. You will find in your life that what you long for eventually
appears in your presence.
In the beginning, I wanted to say something like "her energies was like a breath of fresh air"

that statement you made about energies being misinterpreted...i needed to be reminded that. I mistaken negative energies as something as extreme as death, sometimes.

AllSeer wrote:i apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable. I prefer it be a person i trust or is in a relationship with too...but damn, I just want some sex...enjoy my single life while it lasts. unfortunately, no one impresses me. almost everyone disappoints me.

Is a little break possible? What about taking a trip on your free time?

What if we became friends?
AllSeer that's the strangest proposition I've ever received. At least, I think that's what that was.

I prefer keeping the binary 1s and 0s between us, if you don't mind. Besides, Texas to DC seems improbable. <3

planetzarg wrote:hello bf
you are not even compelled to be polite in these places,

as you wish...
your bedroom

has only stars that open to night's sky
where the roof once closed you in
thru you, you throw your dreams to fly
and circles round the moon begin
to make you drowsy, and you rest awhile
upon a comet's tail, so that very soon within,
you'll be at heaven's gates holding up your file

and anyway, you know its true
and with a way, you'll find you.

Poetic and unusual. What do you mean?

hello bf,

l was trying to show
that you can write your own song as you wish
you don't have to be boxed in by other's plans
that are designed to keep you like a choo choo, on narrow rails,
doing what you are programmed to, for life...omg...
its your energy...its not for sale or bargain...its a gift

so as l saw you, a ring with a great harmonic tone, your energy;-
all that left brain/right brain stuff is so unbalanced
what about you keep a diary/scrap book/doodles, month on month?

we don't notice but the moments fly right by and we keep little to remember them.
l promise you will recall all about that ear of wheat pressed in the book, that corner of a torn cloth,
a drawing of a dog, etc... its great. or we forget the feelings of those moments that are here and gone.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

BlueFairy wrote:AllSeer that's the strangest proposition I've ever received. At least, I think that's what that was.

I prefer keeping the binary 1s and 0s between us, if you don't mind. Besides, Texas to DC seems improbable. <3
Being normal is a disorder.

shheeesh, and I thought I needed to be brought out of my comfort zone...

planetzarg wrote:hello bf,

l was trying to show
that you can write your own song as you wish
you don't have to be boxed in by other's plans
that are designed to keep you like a choo choo, on narrow rails,
doing what you are programmed to, for life...omg...
its your energy...its not for sale or bargain...its a gift

so as l saw you, a ring with a great harmonic tone, your energy;-
all that left brain/right brain stuff is so unbalanced
what about you keep a diary/scrap book/doodles, month on month?

we don't notice but the moments fly right by and we keep little to remember them.
l promise you will recall all about that ear of wheat pressed in the book, that corner of a torn cloth,
a drawing of a dog, etc... its great. or we forget the feelings of those moments that are here and gone.

planetzarg, I have kept a diary since I was 9 years old. There are worlds of adventure in some of these pages that I will never forget... and yet I rarely read through old entries. If I lost these diaries in a fire, I would not grieve. It's all part of the nature of the temporal world. Sometimes the smallest thing creates the deepest grooves in my memory. The smell of my daddy's aftershave. The taste of cinnamon gum. The ether surrounding my first kiss. I live every day in wild expectation, never anticipation. FOr life and all therein is a gift. Nothing's promised. All comes by the grace of God.

dear blue fairy;

allow me to offer you my complete agreement. lts quite rare l feel, to meet a soul of such similar mind...rare indeed.
all l can say is that should you require a second opinion at any time, regarding any issue; you are most welcome to turn those pages at my table. it would be an honour and a privilege to assist, and of course; your companionship will be most welcome...albeit composed of zeros and ones ...lol... : )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:dear blue fairy;

allow me to offer you my complete agreement. lts quite rare l feel, to meet a soul of such similar mind...rare indeed.
all l can say is that should you require a second opinion at any time, regarding any issue; you are most welcome to turn those pages at my table. it would be an honour and a privilege to assist, and of course; your companionship will be most welcome...albeit composed of zeros and ones ...lol... : )
Thank you for your courteous service. Likewise.

In the way of an update to my initial thread... I haven't spoken to the user in question for about a week now. I feel more rational about the whole situation, and I realize that I have been working on autopilot and I haven't taken much time out for me. Last night I drew a hot bath and reacquainted myself with me. The candles burned for about two hours as I lie there in another world, occasionally adding hot water to the cooling tub.

I feel recharged today, powerful and beautiful.

hi bf.,

top marks for a top recharge.
l advocate hot baths to many; few appreciate its sound healing effects.
its very yum.

thanks for sharing your update.

today for me, l expect to finish work tomorrow, so l can relax... after 72 hrs.
that will be a pineapple and a half...

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES
ION Stabilized Oxygen

Return to “Relationships”