[QUOTE=Vishnu;1126156]Well, how are you attracted to her? If I knew that, I would have a more appropriate opinion. Do you love her as a potential partner?[/QUOTE]

I'm attracted to her soul... what she portrays outwardly in her person. I do not feel a partnership love for her, however, to make it complex, my feelings sparked a physiological attraction I can only akin to something sexual... even though it doesn't include any desire to be sexual with her.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1126179]I'm attracted to her soul... what she portrays outwardly in her person. I do not feel a partnership love for her, however, to make it complex, my feelings sparked a physiological attraction I can only akin to something sexual... even though it doesn't include any desire to be sexual with her.[/QUOTE]

Im confused about where the attraction comes from, you say you're attracted to her soul... does this mean the energy about her? Or is it her intelligence?

[QUOTE=LastJustice;1126392]Im confused about where the attraction comes from, you say you're attracted to her soul... does this mean the energy about her? Or is it her intelligence?[/QUOTE]

From whence such intense feeling of oneness and adoration is the nature of my exploration and my thread. I know only that what words and their accompanying sentiments caused my heart to love. Where agape bleeds into Eros, I don't pretend to know.

I love female gender only. Also, there is a female gay friend I have and she is totally okay person. I don't know how scientist consider homosexuality , is it defect or mutation (don't get offended by this because red hair is as well mutation if you didn't know that). I want everyone to walk free on street and be happy with his own prefferances , BUT I don't like gay prides. It's just rude and totally against what they want. In U.S.A. they can walk with their dicks out on pride, and how is that fighting for tolerance in society? For me that's being rude. They are overprotected there...

May I chip back in here :) ......
I don't disagree with anything here , but as a bisexual with many straight & gay friends.

I'd like to say that for me & many friends of mine we don't believe in 'labels'
I hate saying Im bisexual as a statement, I prefer to say 'Im human'
I like who I like, I love who I love, & I'll have sex with whom ever I like. (Although I only have sex with 1 person now as Im in a relationship with a guy.)

I have fancied, girls, blokes & even transgenders, I have only had sex with a man & a woman though, never a transgender.

The label is a way of defining us, some like it, some don't.

I know many lesbians who have sex with guys, this does NOT make them bisexual though. A few of them were either confused, growing up or simply discovering what their sexuality was.

I personally knew I liked girls from the age of 6 , always preferred girls & now I'm 22 & have done all my well ... experimenting, I have decided that because I enjoy sex with men (My partner) That I fall into the bisexual category.

Not everyone is like that though.

When people ask my sexuality my response is always ' I like who ever I like regardless of their sex, although I am currently in a straight relationship but I am NOT straight.'

:)

Lv Chel
xx

I identify here and now as hetero and thus far have been physical with men only... god I love you wonderful creatures. I do appreciate female beauty and will look at women, as well as men, I find beautiful simply to enjoy it. Doesn't mean I want to get physical, it's just appreciative.

That said, one time a woman came into my office to meet my boss for a job interview. The moment I saw her I held my breath and couldn't take my eyes off her. She wasn't the type of woman who'd catch my eye esthetics-wise, kind of unfeminine... dressed quite non-descript, barely any makeup, fresh and naturally pretty though. I felt a pull to her, similarly to how I'd felt before when attracted to a man and if I saw her regularly (or even again) I very well may have developed a crush of sorts. Who knows.

I wasn't interested in sex with her but it felt like an attraction to me. Not a big deal really, I'm comfortable with my sexuality and of course we are far more layered and complex than society is comfortable with at this time. In a 6 month period three people I know well, one a family member, confided they are in fact bisexual. We are who we are. *shrug*

In one of the episodes of Star Trek DS9, Jadzia Dax (a Trill who through her symbiant lives multiple lives, male and female) encountered a woman who was her wife in a previous life as a male. She kept trying to deny the love and attraction she felt but eventually succumbed and they kissed. They didn't end up together but I thought it was at the time cool of them to air something like that. God I miss that show.

Anyway, I think attraction (and crushes) go beyond simply gender and sex... have no limits, but for those we ourselves create.
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

[QUOTE=Silveren;1126500]I identify here and now as hetero and thus far have been physical with men only... god I love you wonderful creatures. I do appreciate female beauty and will look at women, as well as men, I find beautiful simply to enjoy it. Doesn't mean I want to get physical, it's just appreciative.

That said, one time a woman came into my office to meet my boss for a job interview. The moment I saw her I held my breath and couldn't take my eyes off her. She wasn't the type of woman who'd catch my eye esthetics-wise, kind of unfeminine... dressed quite non-descript, barely any makeup, fresh and naturally pretty though. I felt a pull to her, similarly to how I'd felt before when attracted to a man and if I saw her regularly (or even again) I very well may have developed a crush of sorts. Who knows.

I wasn't interested in sex with her but it felt like an attraction to me. Not a big deal really, I'm comfortable with my sexuality and of course we are far more layered and complex than society is comfortable with at this time. In a 6 month period three people I know well, one a family member, confided they are in fact bisexual. We are who we are. *shrug*

In one of the episodes of Star Trek DS9, Jadzia Dax (a Trill who through her symbiant lives multiple lives, male and female) encountered a woman who was her wife in a previous life as a male. She kept trying to deny the love and attraction she felt but eventually succumbed and they kissed. They didn't end up together but I thought it was at the time cool of them to air something like that. God I miss that show.

Anyway, I think attraction (and crushes) go beyond simply gender and sex... have no limits, but for those we ourselves create.[/QUOTE]

Silveren,

You articulated beautifully how I was feeling. Thank you for putting in on this topic.

<3 Jen

BlueFairy wrote:From whence such intense feeling of oneness and adoration is the nature of my exploration and my thread. I know only that what words and their accompanying sentiments caused my heart to love. Where agape bleeds into Eros, I don't pretend to know.
Beautiful words. We are here on the material plane to explore, we are here to learn to love, in flesh and beyond it. Let go of judgements and accept and love ourselves and everyone and everything around. All that really matters is to reach such a state of existence i believe. Inner balance, love and peace. Then we dont need labels for anyone or anything. All bleed/merge...back into One :)

Haroeris wrote:Beautiful words. We are here on the material plane to explore, we are here to learn to love, in flesh and beyond it. Let go of judgements and accept and love ourselves and everyone and everything around. All that really matters is to reach such a state of existence i believe. Inner balance, love and peace. Then we dont need labels for anyone or anything. All bleed/merge...back into One :)
Thank you, Haroeris. I am moving into a higher frequency, and all whom I come into contact are being raised with me. It brings the realization that we are indeed One, and that the ornaments of our outer world is but a reflection of our heart's hidden condition. Love, light, and health to you and to all. I love you.

BlueFairy wrote:Thank you, Haroeris. I am moving into a higher frequency, and all whom I come into contact are being raised with me. It brings the realization that we are indeed One, and that the ornaments of our outer world is but a reflection of our heart's hidden condition. Love, light, and health to you and to all. I love you.
I also thank you my friend :)
It's a choice i believe, one we become aware of after a certain stage of spiritual evolution. Not that there is something special about this, it doesn't make a Soul higher or more important than others, i believe all souls arrive at this point eventually, others did before us, others will after and so on.
These words of yours are of great importance i think "all whom i come into contact with are being raised with me". As a soul raises and discards obsolete patterns, it's higher vinrations resonate in other Souls as well. I dont think it's a coincidence we come in contact with souls of similar vibrations. The more the better, the stronger the wave.
All we need is already inside us...it's so beautiful when we finally find it eh ? Love, Light, forgiveness and health to all indeed, thank you :)

BlueFairy wrote:Silveren,

You articulated beautifully how I was feeling. Thank you for putting in on this topic.

<3 Jen
BlueFairy, you are most welcome. Thank you for creating a kind mature thread in which we can discuss such things. :)
“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.” —Stephen Covey

“When we bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Thoreau

Silveren wrote:BlueFairy, you are most welcome. Thank you for creating a kind mature thread in which we can discuss such things. :)
I look forward to many more fruitful discussions. :) Be well.

does my soul have a penis or a vagina? you tell me.

i think there are deeper connections than sex...although sex can be one of the most intimate. i also find when i connect with someone on a soul level that the energy is similar to the exhilaration i might feel when i had a crush on someone. i identify as heterosexual (if i must choose lol...which i don't really want to because i despise being put in a box) but i am attracted to the beauty of women and also to their nature...their power...more than men. who would i rather photograph...a man or woman? a woman of course :)! there is something that jolts my solar plexus as well with many men...in a way i don't like. i wonder if this is because our world is shifting to a more 'female' energy as we have shifted into the aquarian age. the former piscean age was dominated by more 'male' characteristics. as an indigo, and a child of the new age...i typically feel more comfortable and connected with individuals who are tapped into this growing aquarian energy we have entered. because of the nature of women...many of us have already tuned in to these aquarian characteristics...while many (most???) men still need to learn and transform...let go of the suppression, dominance and ego -- embrace expression, equality and love for all.

but i digress. i think you could be trying to find words for the connection you are feeling...and that maybe we just don't have that word in our language...yet. i feel some people just shut down when they saw the word 'crush' and starting making judgements and pulling from their own experiences. i certainly don't think you intended this thread to challenge or focus on people's sexuality. you are speaking of things which are on an entirely different level. there is not a name for all that is...for all that we feel. buy certainly, do not be afraid of it and be free to explore your feelings and you may come closer to a definition :). in the meantime...keep shining!!!

Return to “Relationships”