Indigo Matters

I have struggled since childhood to survive as an indigo child, admittedly my way of coping was to force myself to “fit in” for the most part I managed well but periodically the real me sneaks through, perhaps much more the last 3-4 years. Anyway I would continue with the hiding and being Normal if it was not for recent events. I believe my youngest daughter to be experiencing indigo symptoms and this is fine, however I’m unsure how to help her because obviously I just ran as fast as I could and continue to do so. Her energy level and vibrations are very strong. She is in a lot of pain and struggling to understand what’s happening to her, should I tell her the truth? She is only 9. I didn’t have anybody that understood or could help me through my ordeal as a child, I’m so worried she is going to end up as lost as I am if I don’t get this right for her. Has anyone had experience of guiding someone else through this? Is it even possible for me to help her come to terms with this considering I don’t believe I myself have. I did notice the posts are fairly old but I have hope that someone is reading this and may offer some good advice. ✨

Re: Indigo Matters

I see some signs in my 11 year old. She is the only one out of my 5 that I recognize the characteristics in. Honestly, I'm scared too. More for how I know she perceives everything and how little she relates to those around her. I did have her read a little on the definitions, signs and such. As of right now what's helping the most is just being a mature relatable ear, someone that understands. For us you know how rare that is especially at a crucial young age. Maybe you two can travel your paths together, you learning from an outside perspective with her, and her benefitting from having a protective guide, that can talk her through difficult times. Whatever you decide to do, being there and understanding are really the most important so you are equipped for this journey 😉 You two are lucky to have each other. Hope this helps a little.

I believe new generations will have it easier to cope in this world.

The age of the information is here and children will be able to access information when they want or when they are ready.
I do not have kids but I was a "weird" kid myself.

Based on my experience, judgement and rejection for a kid because he/she is different is one of the worst limiting things one can do to a child. Sometimes it may be easy to fall for this when a kid is different from the general norm. Also mockery and skepticism when a kid shares some of his/her deep perceptions or insight. Children are usually more open and receptive than adults and for this, a lot of their ideas are mocked or discredited by adults.

This behavior has the potential of traumatizing a child and limiting his life and personality later on.

The best, in my opinion, is to really listen to the child, accept and respect him/her and also protect him/her from bullies as those are the most damaging people for a child and for anyone.

Basically an open minded, loving and compassionate environment will raise a healthy individual.

Indigoways wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 am
I have struggled since childhood to survive as an indigo child, admittedly my way of coping was to force myself to “fit in” for the most part I managed well but periodically the real me sneaks through, perhaps much more the last 3-4 years. Anyway I would continue with the hiding and being Normal if it was not for recent events. I believe my youngest daughter to be experiencing indigo symptoms and this is fine, however I’m unsure how to help her because obviously I just ran as fast as I could and continue to do so. Her energy level and vibrations are very strong. She is in a lot of pain and struggling to understand what’s happening to her, should I tell her the truth? She is only 9. I didn’t have anybody that understood or could help me through my ordeal as a child, I’m so worried she is going to end up as lost as I am if I don’t get this right for her. Has anyone had experience of guiding someone else through this? Is it even possible for me to help her come to terms with this considering I don’t believe I myself have. I did notice the posts are fairly old but I have hope that someone is reading this and may offer some good advice. ✨
You have two options:
1. Embrace the fact that you are an indigo person and explore and develope the qualities that were gifted to you.
or
2. Be frightened and blocked by the way the world perceives you beacuse of your differences.

I chose the first option.
There are multiple ways to identify an indigo human, but for me the most reliable is to develope the ability to see aura. Then you will be able to observe your aura and aura of your children. Or ask someone to observe your auras for you. It is quite a revelation once you embrace that knowledge/information. When you are able to identify something it is very easy to accept and embrace it. All those little fears and insecurities are washed away. It is also wise to seek a tutelage of an experienced bioenergist to develope your gifts and do so in groups.
Mine such gift that I developed was Reiki. Since I was a little kid Reiki automaticly "turned on" for me in some situations resulting in excessive heating of my pamls - red burning heat, but especially so when I was near my dear friend, who was of similar resonance as me. I learned to control it in my 30's.

Return to “Personal Advice”