Re: Are indigo's from another planet please?

The "Ancient Ones" are from a different dimension, a space-time much older then ours. They have colonies throughout our universe, these we call "Watchers". These Watchers are known to us as the Pantheon of Gods, Goddesses, Divinities, Angels, etc. who have interfaced with earth humanity throughout the ages. As progenitors of life the Watchers are our creators and they oversee the evolution of sentient beings. We are the children of these Gods. Those of us who are "Wise Ones" (Indigo and Star Children) may endure into deep time and migrate from world to world. Those who fail to progress are to become lost and forgotten things drifting aimlessly between lives never creating an immortal presence in Akasha. (cloud of collective awareness).
Truth and Reality is something few dare know. The prevailing popular belief systems seek to command the mind and soul of humanity.

tracey55 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:03 pm
Are indigo's from a different planet please? This is so so important to me. I am so confused about it all. Thank you.
From different planets, yes. We have had several incarnations here on Earth but we come from many other places in the Cosmos; not just from Earth.
I also do not know if ALL, but yes, this seems to be the case for myself and for too many others.

Simple.
There's 5 stages and on each stage there's a lot of planets.
1 primitive worlds
2 proofs worlds
3 regeneration worlds
4 happy worlds
5 Angelical worlds

Wr are now on 2 passing to 3
So what happen. Our planet is entering on stage 3 of evolution. But many of us, if we don't have evolution enought to reencarnate on earth, we have to go to other planet on a lower stage. Maybe we go to a planet that is still in a low progress as we was on 1500 AC, and we will help them on the progress.
It happened times ago on ancient egipt and at primitive era. Spirits from capella came to earth cause was not able to back to their planet. That's why the evolution on ancient egipt. Even the fire and other discoveries and inventions.
So many of us don't feel well on our planet and many times we say:
"ohh I'm not from this planet! I'm feeling I'm not belonging here!!"
This is a sign thar we reali came from other planet where we been before, and we was not evoluted enough to ReincarnaTe there.
So we are here to promote the progress and help earth to reach nest level. And one day we can go back home.
All we are one...

Antonio, I definitely agree with this because my son who was born August of 2017 is not even 2 years old and shows highly advanced knowledge and intellect. He cannot do things most kids his age do because he is simply too smart and finds multiple ways around the simple toys and how to work them, he gets bored. However when playing with toys that are meant to be for kids twice and even triple his age he will stick too and enjoy until he fully figures them out; and when he does he is on another path to discovery

In my experience, which is minimal at best, I feel an indigo is a energy that either belongs to your spirit, a spirit ascending within your physical form as a helper, or could represent an energy of who you were in the past. I feel the color is associated with the crown chakra symbolizing that it has divine or sacred knowledge and/or intentions. I think it could be from any background be it Archurian, Tartaruian, Andromodian or Pleiades (pleiadician?) the important thing that might benefit from your focus, should is feeling proud that this is with you, let it inspire you, and do your best to Listen to it’s messages if it provides you with one. I asked so many questions when I saw my essence for the first time and it became hard to concentrate on regular stuff. I know mine is associated with a twin flame Union and reincarnation. It won’t provide me with much more information than that. Answers will be revealed when you’re meant to discover them <3

I wish you Much love and clarity on your journey

-Gnarfle-
White wanderer 🦋🏔🐛

Return to “Personal Advice”