lakota law

The greatest lie that Americans are told about the Native peoples of... this continent is that they have nothing productive to offer modern society. This is not true. Our planet is currently undergoing an environmental crisis in the form of global climate change. We are faced with the harsh reality that we must adapt our way of life, in order to maintain the health of the world's ecosystems. Native American beliefs teach people to see themselves as one small part of the whole of creation, not as a separate and dominant entity. That the natural environment is sacred, and not merely a collection of resources to be exploited. If society as a whole is able to internalize this wisdom from our ancestors, then we can create a naturally just and sustainable world together. One that will provide for our children, and our children's children. Please visit our website to learn more about what the Lakota People's Law Project is doing to preserve the Native perspective at lakotalaw.org
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
LUXURY GEMSTONE JEWELRY

Re: lakota law

I have talked about the book 'bury my heart at wounded knee' here before. I read it when I was 18 it changed my whole life it was my reintroduction to who I was. It resurrected my spirit.

I am one also.

LOve cheeneka x

Return to “Making a Difference”