Heroes of The Day

I suggest everytime someone feels miserable (for one reason or another) try do something good to someone else. It may be just making someone smile, a little gesture, or be the hero of the day helping ppl in need like the story below. Its touching & awe-inspiring...

Thank you, Whoever found that story and made it available for me. I believe such stories can make a difference.
natural organic products

Re: Heroes of The Day

I try to do this sometime, but it's like there is so much to do here .. like there homeless everywhere, and already everything is a mess from start.

But the muslim here they help each other more, the homeless here i know some i don't know they come to speak to me lol Some have lived also crazy life, and can have many lessons to teach =)

I gave some clothe to a guy who is next to a cafee here =) I know him a bit =)

But all people around me it's bit same, we try to also out of the regular employment box, also to try to drive all buisness ethic upward , and doing things the right way to avoid all the corruption that creep everywhere.

Not saying that help a person is not good, but even the youth, even if by miracle you can manage to isolate one and talk to him about certain things, and put him in better place in his mind, 2 day after he is back there. Idk it's like people adjust to a negative energy too, or sometime they just have to be in the place they are.

I always try to give positive energy to people i see who need it, there are peoples who tell me sometime i made them think, or sometime i find i was a good influence on them at a time, or helped them found a job, like the guy from peru as we were having our company i also teached him many things that allowed him to work in computer companies after, or i try to form some people sometime when they need help in programming. Or when they need internet for something.

But here idk it need like massive change, one / one it's really almost useless, not that i don't try to do it like all the good people, but it's clear we are not winning and all become more and more like this, with economy not really growing, and all price and taxes going up, and more and more weird people around , people who need also serious help in their mind, but they are already disconnected and in all their gang stuff or drug.

But i'm happy i'm still around some people who know what's up and know the importance of doing also fair buisness thing to replace all the mafia currently who own everything.

Yeah it make a difference but it's like being near tchernobyl and there is mass intoxication to begin with, can always try to help one person or two, but it's not going to get better in the overall. Or it give a bit this impression sometime lol Even with all the help and all, and i know many people are involved with this for long time and did a lot to help others, there is still more and more problem that come from all side .. I mean if you look past 15 year, already before there was need for help, but situation always got worst and worst, and idk it's like this everywhere lol

h0bby1 wrote: But here idk it need like massive change, one / one it's really almost useless, not that i don't try to do it like all the good people, but it's clear we are not winning and all become more and more like this, with economy not really growing, and all price and taxes going up, and more and more weird people around , people who need also serious help in their mind, but they are already disconnected and in all their gang stuff or drug.
Well, massive change is surely needed but I don't agree that one can be useless. It has to start somewhere. Besides, even the tiniest help at the right moment  to the person in need can make miracles. First, you can be an example and lead others to do the same. Second, a little kindness, advice as you mentioned or giving someone the chance to make his own living - it will for sure bring light to his life, make him a little bit more confident, feeling significant, gaining back hope. Can even change his/her life as you have done by helping this guy finding a job, teaching him some IT stuffs. To you it may seem pointless at times on the background of the whole picture, but to the person its big.

cheeneka wrote:Hi,

I read somewhere once that we are not asked to change the whole world, just maybe one person at a time.

LOve cheeneka x
Exactly. Its a chain. You make a little difference helping someone, this can inspire someone else.

Inluxtris wrote:
h0bby1 wrote: But here idk it need like massive change, one / one it's really almost useless, not that i don't try to do it like all the good people, but it's clear we are not winning and all become more and more like this, with economy not really growing, and all price and taxes going up, and more and more weird people around , people who need also serious help in their mind, but they are already disconnected and in all their gang stuff or drug.
Well, massive change is surely needed but I don't agree that one can be useless. It has to start somewhere. Besides, even the tiniest help at the right moment  to the person in need can make miracles. ............................................................... To you it may seem pointless at times on the background of the whole picture, but to the person its big.
Hello ... Like the movie pay it forward. It can have a snowball effect. Even if just in a small way. 
Last year I stopped and turned the car around to help a guy laying on the median. Thought maybe he had a heart attack, but he was just drunk. A cop was right there so I told him and he took care of the guy cause I was not happy. And......... I got a stupid camera ticket when I did the u turn by the stupid street light. And I knew the camera was there. Oh well 75$$$ for ticket clinic.
Would I do it again? Yes, but more carefully. That light has got me Twice. Once, when we lent our car to the fellow down the street.
Tim
Be well

Hi Tim.

'no good deed goes unpunished'.....yes it may cause us pain but isn't that the point...we may not feel the pain of the person we are helping but we feel our own pain also....it reminds us why we are compassionate to others. :)

LOve cheeneka x

h0bby1 wrote:The problem is there is another chain that make people miserable on the other side :p And it's much easier to break people than to fix them up :D
Not sure what you mean. They feel ashamed of being helped or what? It might not be fixing someone but just little deeds.

cheeneka wrote:Hi Tim.

'no good deed goes unpunished'.....

LOve cheeneka x
Seriously? You used that one? I was about to post it right now lol wooow... reading my mind
Yes, we pay sometimes for wanting to help. We can also get insulted or ousted away even. Still, if you want to help, help, imo.

Inluxtris wrote:
h0bby1 wrote:The problem is there is another chain that make people miserable on the other side :p And it's much easier to break people than to fix them up :D
Not sure what you mean. They feel ashamed of being helped or what? It might not be fixing someone but just little deeds.
No but when you get banks who rob home, and boss who acts like this too, it's another part of the chain of why people end in this kind of states.

Last time on a spiritual forum i talked to a girl she was saying she was trying to do this in her district and give good example, and show you can make it by hard working, and she ended up being exploited, people being always mean to her right of the bat at her work, and even if she kept trying to keep there, at the end she got sick and got fired or something and got pretty depressed like this, and not very motivated to do anything.

Plenty of people think just like this now.

With all the issues with discrimination, and plenty of abusive practice all over, and all kind of violence and unhealthy economic practice that become more and more the norm, there is always going to be more and more people in the street, or migrant or marginalized to move because of bad political/economical condition, or climatic / environmental condition.

True. I totally get it. Have been working for some years with Scandinavian business partners and collegues and at the beginning they were never happy to work with an Eastern european from the Balkans. Just because they consider us frauds or idk. Then I also worked hard, harder than them, got depressed as this girl but gained some respect, eventually. Not from all, but from those who appreciated hard-working.

Anyway, we cannot change the system, we can buy a hot meal or give a warm coat to someone who needs it.

Another friend i'm seeing him turning bad for 2 year, his wife started to become really depressed, he was working like mad, then his wife was becoming too much problem, and he divorced but it was impossible for him to keep going like this, then he had only bad ex, the last one he moved with her and she locked him out, and then by some mysterious connection got the police & some weird guy on him and she just threw him out, he was paying all the rent and all, now he is getting more and more in the shit and slipping to bad state of mind sometime :p Same it's all kind of discrimination thing because he is indian and people there are all half racist or something idk. It's kinda creepy i mean it look like not big thing like this, but i know it made him bad trip that all the police administration can be so corrupt and being all alone like this with weird guy mixed with the police on his back and all the thing. I saw him sometime going a bit in negative state of mind, it's not good.

Now he made his own company, but with all the mess he had, many problem with paper, and status and all, and i'm not sure where he is going to get soon lol

Last time i saw him he was rather ok, but not going very very well and in the shit.

I mean this guy originally he is all there is more honest and hard working and willing to help and all, i think he made a sort of vow that himself doesn't matter and he has to help others, he helped me also big time ha ha :D But then ok after a certain amount of issue like this, and it's all tied also with the environment, and where he was living the neightboor were crazy, and the ambiance also not very good, it make anyone crazy, and regarding the rate at which this kind of things happen currently, the global situation is not going to get better very soon :p

But yes there is always a negative side to help people and to be a hero, it's why very few people do it :D

Inluxtris wrote:Anyway, we cannot change the system, we can buy a hot meal or give a warm coat to someone who needs it.
Tell this to daesh :D

More and more people now they totally lost trust in the system, and make territory and bands and autonomous zone, and national fronts, and all this.

It's already some years the trend of asking help is gone and people get into more aggressive mean to get what they need :p It's the thing that is scary in a way.

Even the free party motion, it was still connecting many people, and often traveler or homeless, and putting some project, and making some money flow, and more exchange and sharing at least during a time it was a bit some free place and people are not isolated alone thinking they are shit in their corner, but it has been repressed a lot. The violence that is always seen from the police to all marginals and migrants and all it's always a problem too, it's this kind of thing i mean it's easier to break people than to fix them up after when this kind of thing happen all the time without even being noticed and it's considered normal, the media they never speaks about this, or only in more negative term.

h0bby1 wrote:
Inluxtris wrote:Anyway, we cannot change the system, we can buy a hot meal or give a warm coat to someone who needs it.
Tell this to daesh :D

More and more people now they totally lost trust in the system, and make territory and bands and autonomous zone, and national fronts, and all this.

It's already some years the trend of asking help is gone and people get into more aggressive mean to get what they need :p It's the thing that is scary in a way.
Ok, aggression is absolutelly there but Im still pointing out that daily goods matter, not necessarilly save-the-world-from-terrorism mission.
Helping others does not mean that you "don`t matter", its actually quite the opposite.
As for Daesh - I'll pass...

Like the guy who immolated himself in tunisia on the market who started the arab spring, it's this that cascaded down to daesh originally, the domino are falling =) Here the frontier is very thin between this, not all people think like this either, but more and more, and it's hard to keep having a positive reasoning year after year when things only get worst and worst, trajedies after trajedies , for years and years, all is still the same, well many probably bad thing have been avoided and maybe it could be much worst without certain things, but in the overall the impact stay minor =)

Inluxtris wrote:Can even change his/her life as you have done by helping this guy finding a job, teaching him some IT stuffs. To you it may seem pointless at times on the background of the whole picture, but to the person its big.
I want to write good quality course also to teach from ABC how to program websites and tutorial and things, and other topics of software development.

Last padawan i saw here, he was very dark. A guy wanted me to meet him, problem because eh though i could do something about him lol He started directly to get in crazy stuff of CB hacking, i tried to change his mind about this, i know some people who worked in banks and i told him security of those stuff anyway it was not very big, and they have big architecture inside & giving him more posiive attitide with this, then i started to talk about bitcoin, directly he flipped the whole thing around to all the link with drug cartel and black market and all the mafia who are into scamming this thing, after same he talked about chemistry and said in the past he stoll come rare chemical at a school to make some drugs lol It's like all moral value upside down.

After i tried to ask him he has more professional ambition outside of hacking, and he has a disease and it's pretty bad and he had also metal thread inside of his body connected to his hearth, and he says he couldn't find a regular job or handle a company with this disease, i asked him about his school but he told he doesn't have anything to do with people at his school. But he looked smart, and i know to see when people are just inventing things or if they have real programming skill and he seemed to have good programming skill, and rather smart in general.

I find this so common now more & more young people they know for some reason they will never have a job anywhere, and then the only solution they find to make monney is some kind of criminal activity, much more monney faster and less bother lol Some they have their mind turned so upside down lol

Some years ago at the bakery the girl at the bakery asked a guy's kid 'what you think you will be latter', the kid said 'unemployed' , he was maybe 8/10 so depressing lol

ANOTHER KIND OF HERO :)
A baby who was abandoned in Obninsk, Russia has a homeless cat to thank for saving his life, after the nurturing feline curled around the boy and shielded him from below freezing temperatures last Saturday.
Residents found the 12-week old infant lying on the floor of an apartment complex entryway, reports Agence France Presse. They were drawn to the scene by meows from "Masha," a cat that lives in a box in the hall, as well as the child's cries.
"[Masha] is very placid and friendly, so when I heard her meowing, I thought that perhaps she had injured herself,” Obninsk resident Irina Lavrova told Central European News. “Normally she would have come and said hello to me. You can imagine my shock when I saw her lying in a box next to a baby.”
Thanks to Masha, who curled around the infant for several hours to keep him warm, he was spared what could have been an untimely end.
"Residents are certain that if the cat hadn't taken care of it, the baby wouldn't have had a chance," an anchor for Russia's TV Zvezda said in a broadcast Thursday.
A resident told Russia's Ruptly video news agency the boy was found with a bag containing baby food and diapers, and appeared to have been well taken care of before his abandonment.
By the time paramedics responded to take the child to a hospital, Masha had grown protective of him, running after the baby and trying to jump into the ambulance after him, adds Russia Today. Neighbors told the site Masha remained in the road for several hours afterward, apparently waiting for someone to bring the infant back.
The Moscow Times reports the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital, where doctors say he was found to be perfectly healthy. Masha is also receiving extra love, attention and cat treats.
LOve cheeneka x
LUXURY GEMSTONE JEWELRY

Return to “Making a Difference”