'It is well enough...

......that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.'

Henry Ford

What does really happen when you go to a bank and ask for a credit?

The bank transfers the $$ to you. You will not get any real coins. They change the numbers on your bank account so basically this money does not even exist. The bank does not print it nor borrow from another bank whatsoever. They just change the numbers on a screen. You then must go ahead and pay that amount of money and the interest 'back' to the bank. They make money out of nothing.

that's why the relationship a lot of us have with money is so strained.. it's hard to rationalize time for money.. or paying back debt with time.. or any permutation thereof. I don't understand it. I've only recently somewhat come to peace with the concept of being paid for my time. I still have not come to peace with the idea of being paid for my gifts. And I don't think that I ever will.

<3

This issue actually has many deep levels. To point it in the right direction, US currency is printed at will - it has no other value then percieved value (aka, we think it has value there-fore it does). It wasn't always that way, but that process started with the founding of the Federal Reserve in 1913 - before that time money was limited by how much silver/gold there was, to own a "note" was to say that you owned a particular amount of gold. Now money is truly only as valuable as the cotton/paper mesh it's printed on - and only TWO-PERCENT of it is actually printed, the rest is virutal.

I'm not sayin that this is bad...but it is used for sinister purposes to those who are ignorant of how this works. The freeing of currency from the gold/silver standard allowed people to do and build monumental things that they otherwise would never have been able to accumulate enough capital for. It allows people to borrow money in order to use resources that otherwise would have never been available to them. It's the reason for much of the progress over the last 100 years.

However, the feeling of owing something is what keeps many folks working hard now. This idea isn't new to our society, it's been a tool those with riches and power have used against the masses for millenia - they have to keep everyone working else the whole pyramid scheme fails, chaos ensues and then tribes reform - putting the human race back to what it was 10,000 years ago...

The key role is played by the people though. If the people stopped playing along, the whole system would collapse. Many fear chaos or anarchy but I think being peaceful is in the nature of the human being - when it has everything it needs. 'Big style consumption' and 'status symbols' hardly make anyone happy. People end up wanting more. And those who envy get angry. That's how people lose sight of the now.

All the money that we save in banks is then used by the banks as leverage to create debt for our fellow citizens. And by degrees our value is stolen from us as all the wealth and currency flows to feed these piggy banks and the culture of debt and displaced value which the banks oversee. We need to stop saving our money and start saving eachother and ourselves.

my signature pretty well sums up my thoughts on this matte, but I will add that I am pretty sure an immense amount of wealth is being skimmed out of the economy
for use in hidden agendas, deeply secretive research projects, and likely even the creation/support of a breakaway civilization.

Ryjeon wrote:All the money that we save in banks is then used by the banks as leverage to create debt for our fellow citizens. And by degrees our value is stolen from us as all the wealth and currency flows to feed these piggy banks and the culture of debt and displaced value which the banks oversee. We need to stop saving our money and start saving eachother and ourselves.
Good day Ryjeon

I must disagree with your statement.
As your statement is the first level of misunderstanding, and so taints the entire understanding.

The banks do not need your savings.
And currently do not want your savings.
They are not lending out your money.

If they were doing so, the financial system would be salvageable.
But the truth is, they create money out of [b:en0z58ui]YOU[/b:en0z58ui].

Mortgage is a french word, meaning till death.
It is not something that is meant to be paid off.
The money you got for taking the mortgage was made
out of thin air from your signature.
So, they took what was yours, and your house, gave you nothing
and get you to pay them forever. (til your death).

If you have not gotten [b:en0z58ui]furious[/b:en0z58ui] about our monetary system and the FED,
then you do not know about it yet. First you need to get furious/ learn about the system.
Then you need to cool off and choose how you will work with the system, or completely ignore it.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

builderofcastles wrote:Good day Ryjeon

I must disagree with your statement.
As your statement is the first level of misunderstanding, and so taints the entire understanding.

The banks do not need your savings.
And currently do not want your savings.
They are not lending out your money.

If they were doing so, the financial system would be salvageable.
But the truth is, they create money out of [b:2bmb981w]YOU[/b:2bmb981w].

Mortgage is a french word, meaning till death.
It is not something that is meant to be paid off.
The money you got for taking the mortgage was made
out of thin air from your signature.
So, they took what was yours, and your house, gave you nothing
and get you to pay them forever. (til your death).

If you have not gotten [b:2bmb981w]furious[/b:2bmb981w] about our monetary system and the FED,
then you do not know about it yet. First you need to get furious/ learn about the system.
Then you need to cool off and choose how you will work with the system, or completely ignore it.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles
Understanding is built up by levels of misunderstanding, sir.⧜

Creep wrote:I wouldn't say that forever lasts till somebody's death. If it does, then forever is too short. I would say that forever is equal to Eternity.
Great way to derail the conversation.
Nitpick the use of wording.
My use of the word "forever" was in alignment with the current usage definition. I also put in parenthesis, the specific meaning I meant.

What is really annoying, is that you didn't break out the above, into a separate paragraph from below.

Creep wrote:But in this case the banks can't claim for so long. They simply won't survive. Under such circumstances I can assume that the Banking System is neither the Law, nor the Rule. It's just an arbitrariness of some individuals who are regular usurers like the ones Christ whipped. If they are wrong, that's their own fault and there's nobody to blame.
The current banking system is the law. It is a completely "legal" ponzi scheme of all ponzi schemes.

It is not the arbitrariness of some individuals. It [b:2leu79ki]IS[/b:2leu79ki] the system.
The Federal Reserve System.
Everyone who uses Federal Reserve Notes is engaging in usury, whether knowingly or unknowingly.
Everyone who uses Federal Reserve Notes is engaging in global control and domination, whether knowingly or unknowingly.

The usury system has been put into law by the US congress. Anyone who does not practice usury is
shut down, smashed into the ground or killed.

The first post in this thread says it all.
If the U.S. people knew what the system was, there would be revolution before morning.
You may take this statement lightly, but I spoke truth when I said "when you figure it out, you will be [b:2leu79ki]furious[/b:2leu79ki]".

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

Creep wrote:I think, if everyone really relied upon the Higher Self, the Global Supercomputer would quickly bring this world to a perfect harmony. It's so obvious. Nonetheless I don't understand why people prefer to blame someone and complain of the injustice they create by themselves.

[img:380f7t2d]https://www.messagetoeagle.com/images/ma ... nbonn1.jpg[/img:380f7t2d]
I guess it's programming. People are programmed to blame others instead of taking responsibility of their own actions.

[QUOTE=Creep;1097939]Maybe they are not people, but virii of subprograms designed to harm people?[/QUOTE]

That's an interesting thought. Either way - no matter if specific programming or virii of subprograms - it does harm people.

[QUOTE=SaneRee;1097953]Yeah, but how?[/QUOTE]
Take a laptop, find out in which language they are written, learn it.
Then make up your mind how you want to redesign it and start writing the altered code :)

[QUOTE=Shooting Star;1097957]Oh but its better to wait till after the big bang.
Otherwise you might have rewritten them and they are not there anymore.[/QUOTE]

wait...what big bang?

You know some guys called this dollar and bonds in chinas hands economic nuke...

But otherwise just wait for the next bubble to burst, its due this or next year... (you know the banks did after the last bubble directly start to gamble again and have even MORE derivates now)
I think this time you can see the banks falling in a row.
Someone might come to rescue but this time it will cost quite some economic power...

[QUOTE=Shooting Star;1097962]You know some guys called this dollar and bonds in chinas hands economic nuke...

But otherwise just wait for the next bubble to burst, its due this or next year... (you know the banks did after the last bubble directly start to gamble again and have even MORE derivates now)
I think this time you can see the banks falling in a row.
Someone might come to rescue but this time it will cost quite some economic power...[/QUOTE]

Okay, this means some serious chaos at first....

[QUOTE=SaneRee;1097965]Okay, this means some serious chaos at first....[/QUOTE]
You know the housing demand was very low lately.
And the rate of people with a job did not recover as well.
So this serious chaos adds to a already weaklish economy and might take out quite some more of the real economy than it would destroy in good times.
And also taunting russia and china to show off if they have some real economic power that can extra backstab the economy is not a sign of upcoming stability.
Just imagine they seize the opportunity of the next bubble and mount some economic weapons to pull it down...

Couple of things..

1. blaming others is a choice. I keep hearing that it's programming - but IF that's the case, why is it SO EASY to stop doing it? Simply take responsibility for your life and your own actions/reactions. Ta da! done.

2. You can get out of the system, in all or in part. Barter - exchange goods for goods. Participate in gift economy.

For the next 4-5 days I'll be participating in a gift economy/communal living situation. I wish that I could do it more - but that is my choice in life right now. I do what I can, when I can. Consider these options (and infinite others).
The system IS broken.. but we either broke it or choose to "buy" into it (which means we perpetuate the break)... only one way to fix it...

<3

[QUOTE=sentienne;1098002]Couple of things..

1. blaming others is a choice. I keep hearing that it's programming - but IF that's the case, why is it SO EASY to stop doing it? Simply take responsibility for your life and your own actions/reactions. Ta da! done.
[/QUOTE]

it might be easy for you but I know it's not easy at all for others. There are some who keep falling back into victimhood, constantly blaming others.
natural organic products

Return to “Making a Difference”