Live your life each day. Be true to your spirit and soul. Find peace and happiness in the beauty of nature. Don't let greed destroy you. Prosperity is being content with all that the spirit and the soul is and will become. The body is a shell that the spirit and soul travel in. Greed will drain all energy and beauty of the soul. Anger robs the body of health. Peace and happiness strengthen the body spirit and soul. When all is in balance, then all needs are met. Believe in the strength of your spirit and soul. All that is on the earth is to be used by those that believe they are worthy of it.

You our live your life in peace and happiness. Others around you will see the happiness in your life and they will want peace and happiness. It has a ripple effect. The pebble in the stream isn't active until someone picks it up and bounces it on top the water. Happiness doesn't flow until we use it in our lives. Peace grows in the heart and soul. It expands when we speak words of peace and happiness to others. They in turn speak peace and happiness. Then the ripple effect begins. Peace and blessings.

Hi Gizmos. Nice to see you. How you been this week bro?
are doing your weekend meditation and fast with dandelion tea today bro?
l wish l could ... maybe in a few months...l don't know..blessings and peace bro.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

This cycle has ended. It lasted two months. Spirit energy is strong. Ready for the virus attack that is in the future. Coconut oil , orange essence oil, lemon essence oil and helichrysim oil for the journey. Always dandelion tea in my medicinal bag of tricks. Peace and blessings.

omg Gizmos, you're a real herb and oil travelling bag doc. l do declare!

bw

: )

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

hi als. lol;
...maybe red and black?

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:hi als. lol;
...maybe red and black?
yeah that too.

To OP,

Or even wear dress clothes to bed while everyone wears night clothes. It's very simple to make a difference, you know. Little things can lead to a big difference.

unknown starseed wrote:The world seems so controlled by it's own ways now so my question for all on indigo society and the world is how does one simply make a difference?

Love and light unknown starseed:cool:
I do random acts of kindness, when given the opportunities.
I like talk to little kids via telepathy. It isn't often that they
communicate with men, so they can make a connection
between telepathic perceiving and realness.
in harmony,
roger.
note:
I also have a web site of my psi-experiences
and offer a Self Learning Psychic Training series
of Video's. My site was just revamped to be
"hand-Held" compatible. No advertising, no fee.
Just me, an overwieght old guy, presenting my
knowledge and experiences.
[url:39caxvf3]https://www.WasAPsychicChild.com[/url:39caxvf3]
in beauty,
PC.

from an old thread Edgar Cayce's Vow of Service

someone recently commented on this blog i wrote 2 1/2 years ago when i had been here only 2 months. at the time, as indicted in the last paragraph of the blog, there was a lot of discussion about whether we owe anything to others and the world as a whole, or whether we should just work on ourselves in isolation, for our own advancement. i found it disturbing at the time how few people felt the urge to be of service but that notion seems to have turned around in these 2 1/2 years. human consciousness seems to be uniting rapidly behind the need to pull together and save the planet and ourselves, the absolute imperative to make a difference now.

i have learned so much in the time i've been here, and been given so many opportunities to be of service, that i really hadn't thought about the vow in a long time. it still holds tho, and here is that blog--

Edgar Cayce's Vow of Service

Edgar Cayce, who died over 60 years ago, is the world's most documented psychic. he did over 14,000 readings, carefully transcribed and followed up by his family. he's considered to be 80-90% accurate. most of the readings were about health but they eventually branched out into metaphysical areas such as reincarnation and karma, and the earth changes that are happening now. later in his life a group of supporters asked for readings on how to apply the spiritual principals that came out in the readings. the readings detailed plans for study groups and an organization which still exists, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, A.R.E.

the readings stressed that being of service, giving, putting others first was the top priority for character development, spiritual growth, and the achievement of inner peace and happiness. it requires turning control over to the divine force and taking the assignments as they come. this is nothing new. all the eastern religions, all the ancient sages said the same thing. isn't this what Jesus was saying and doing, when you dig thru it all to the man himself?

when i read the following passage, long time ago, i realized i had made a vow of service, oh about a billion years ago and it explained to me a lot about my peculiar life. its the longest passage i've ever memorized that has stuck. in trance Cayce spoke in flowery biblical language. the ideas are universal, you just have translate his spiritual terms to your own. i may not have it word for word but here is Edgar Cayce's Vow of Service:

not my will but thine be done
in me and thru me.
let me ever be a channel for thy blessings-
now, today, to those i contact
in every way.
may my coming in and my going out
be as thou would have them.
and as the call comes--
here am i, lord:
send me, use me.

i've found people discussing this all over the place at indigo society. do we owe anything to others or just to ourselves? you see where i stand, squarely with the ancients. we're all in this together. there is no separation between ourselves and anyone or anything else. helping others is helping yourself.

hello rab.

from what l recall, he had a clinic/foundation of sorts, and gave his readings while asleep.
but would wake exhausted.
he charged little money or took donations and consequently always suffered hardship.

very nice man, very helpful, very caring.

l think
he ate lots of salad
therefore he was.

most of his readings were documented by either his wife or a secretary.

he had the wonder of being mostly in the physical presence of his...applicants.

unlike some people here who imagine readings can be done well on the basis of a few lines in a forum...lol...

l miss him.

l was connected to the man by a woman who new him who lived nearby...its still active...oh. that's refreshing to see that...

its so nice here. l think l might be tempted to
to

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I believe the way to make a difference in our society is to
teach those around you to be considerate of their surroundings
and what sustains us. Teach them that to merge with something
is much more productive that to overtake it and this especially goes
for man and nature. Those of us that live in cities tend to forget that
nature is the most powerful force that will ever exist.

Hello. I have alot of the Edgar Cayce books. Around here someplace. He wrote on several things. From Jesus and the Essenes, to future earthquakes, Atlantis, diet and others. I spent two days at the Cayce center library in Virgina beach researching things.
He was quite consistantlly accurate with his sleep readings.
Tim

SeekerTim wrote:Hello. I have alot of the Edgar Cayce books. Around here someplace. He wrote on several things. From Jesus and the Essenes, to future earthquakes, Atlantis, diet and others. I spent two days at the Cayce center library in Virgina beach researching things.
He was quite consistantlly accurate with his sleep readings.
Tim
he did over 14,000 readings in his lifetime, all recorded by the family.

And, what is interesting is that his wife kept the records
of his predictions. She recorded the accuracy result as well.
The EC foundation was formed by her at his death.
in harmony,
roger

i really recommend the biography that was written by his friend, during his lifetime There is a River, by Thomas Sugrue. wonderful stories plus something we can relate to -- how to live with one's gifts. they actually never quite figured it out.

unknown starseed wrote:The world seems so controlled by it's own ways now so my question for all on indigo society and the world is how does one simply make a difference?
Do opportunities to make a difference really never occur to you? Educate yourself so that you can see through the BS, then use your creativity to speak the truth and expose the lies in front of others whenever you can.

Check these out:

[url:1n5a694j]https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/music ... n-ferguson[/url:1n5a694j]

[url:1n5a694j]https://www.change.org/p/police-chief-j ... e_petition[/url:1n5a694j]

You must realize who you are within and spread this awareness to others. Change begins with each individual awakening to their true self. To truly make any change in your outer reality, you must realize that you are the Supreme One creating your reality.

[QUOTE=Vishnu;1130634] you must realize that you are the Supreme One creating your reality.[/QUOTE]

No this is incorrect, I am the supreme one creating my reality.

lol jusst messin with ya.

There is only one way to make a difference and that is to act. Acts begin with decisions to act. Decisions to act arise from considering one's circumstances and weighing the possibilities of consequences to one's actions.

Hi All.
When White Water rafting you are taught
to move with the flow with your feet pointed
"down stream" as your controlled protection.
This enables
you to see what is ahead, and gives you the
ability to push-off and avoid any difficulty in your way.

Traveling in the 4th dimensional psi-energy flow is very
much the same. Position your psi-self, your spirit self,
your energy self to be aware and ready to react for your benefit.
in harmony,
roger

Re: How does one simply make a difference

Hi there. oh PC; were it that your fairest reaches same, etched succinctly thru your haze
                          come spelled here twice from you, ..
                          the fragments of those ways
                           that we may hint a study too
                          and learn from your long days

Return to “Making a Difference”