Massage Naturals, the best values in massage supplies
Buddha Home Accessories

Re: SHAMAN

mostly people have only commodities to sell.
few and far between are they
who see and know and tell.
and what to know, to tell today?
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I have met plenty of catholics in my life, i don't even need a warning about them now lol They all seem to have the same kind of fanatical intolerance for things they don't understand =) And they tend not to understand a lot of people. Not the pinnacle of my life either lol

cheeneka wrote:Maybe, I am always wary of people who claim to have power in the ethereal.

The only power there is, is love.

LOve cheeneka x
Isn't being wary the opposite of love ? Just asking lol

MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:They probably just mean they've ways to connect with it, that are different than other's.
I agree. This particular shaman told me that if i didn't do what spirit wanted spirit would make me sick........i was not impressed to say the least.
i began to think of lots of vulnerable souls hearing that and believing it and how fear was being misused.
I write about power animals.......:) like everything else it is good to be discerning when looking for spiritual guidance.
LOve cheeneka x

Maybe the best way is to discover spirituality through a self discovery journey; learning from experience. I do not know too much about shamans. I think of them as sensitive people who can communicate with Spirit and who do healing to others that need it. I think some shamans are good and real but many of them if not the majority are fake. If a shaman is really in communication with the spirit world and is able to heal others, then that shaman should be about love and higher vibration; not spreading fear saying that spirit is going to make you sick if you dont do this or that. That totally goes against the spiritual world and our free will.

This reminds me of the shamans in the amazon offering ayahuasca healing sessions. Its becoming more popular every day among people who are looking for healing and enhancing their spiritual awareness. But now more and more shamans offer this service and even publish on internet. How many of them are real? Very few I think. Most of them are for what is becoming a touristic activity. And those are the ones that are supposed to heal people :D
I have heard good stories about people and ayahuasca but also stories about people dying after the intake and some others ending up with depression or mental issues after the session. They have a hard time adapting to the world and their life again after the experience. I wonder if this happens for a reason and its a necessary step of an awakening or if its just damage caused in the session...

I think during an awakening there is a split between self and spirit....everything becomes surreal because we are more spirit than human. I would think it is a time in life when you would definitely need your wits about you. While drugs may allow some insights they only last a short time....an awakening is a life long process...we are not awakened suddenly we are awakening.

Spirit energy is a much faster and higher vibration so everything in the mind speeds up, information overload....I would think this may be the cause of psychosis in some people. The split along with the speeding up in the mind. I would say it would take tremendous mental strength to go through it and out the other side. I would think without some spiritual practice and spiritual awareness it could be a very dangerous thing to explore.......

I would also think that it would take many, many lives to be able to withstand the power of spirit as a human.

LOve cheeneka x

cheeneka wrote:
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:They probably just mean they've ways to connect with it, that are different than other's.
I agree. This particular shaman told me that if i didn't do what spirit wanted spirit would make me sick........i was not impressed to say the least.
i began to think of lots of vulnerable souls hearing that and believing it and how fear was being misused.
I write about power animals.......:) like everything else it is good to be discerning when looking for spiritual guidance.
LOve cheeneka x
What they said reminds me a lot about when I had said 'when we learn about nature it is to learn about ourselves, and listen to our body. And when we listen to it we communicate with it, and when we do we're also communicating with nature(spirit). When we don't listen to it, we become afraid of our bodies. And that is one way we get sick. When the body feels we don't love her,and fear her, she responds by getting sick.' I also see it synchronizes with what they said,too. 

Different perspectives....I do not see a place for fear in connection with healing.

It reminds me of when we were taught that if we were not good Christians we would burn in hell.

Not very empowering......healing comes from love and light not fear of something.

LOve cheeneka

makwaiskwew wrote:
cheeneka wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

I met a shaman once.....not exactly the pinnacle of my life. All these kind of people should come with a warning :)

LOve cheeneka x
Perhaps it was a sorcerer and not a shaman at all.  Please do not judge what you do not understand.
Well he called himself a shaman that was the reason for my visit to him in the first place. I understand all right  I think you missed the point of my post which is about discernment when looking for spiritual guidance.....just because someone calls themselves a shaman does not mean they are one........
Interesting the defence of something you know well I understand......my posts have more than one meaning and sometimes that is not obvious to everyone......
LOve cheeneka x

cheeneka wrote:your quote yes...I am speaking about what the shaman said to me. :)

LOve cheeneka x
Well, what I mean is, what I had said about nature(spirit) that it's message was the same as the shaman.. that's at least how I interpreted it.

cheeneka wrote:
makwaiskwew wrote:
cheeneka wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamanism

I met a shaman once.....not exactly the pinnacle of my life. All these kind of people should come with a warning :)

LOve cheeneka x
Perhaps it was a sorcerer and not a shaman at all.  Please do not judge what you do not understand.
Well he called himself a shaman that was the reason for my visit to him in the first place. I understand all right  I think you missed the point of my post which is about discernment when looking for spiritual guidance.....just because someone calls themselves a shaman does not mean they are one........
Interesting the defence of something you know well I understand......my posts have more than one meaning and sometimes that is not obvious to everyone......
LOve cheeneka x
Shamanism is the oldest form of healing. It is a form of religious medicine that originated over 25,000 years ago in the Paleolithic hunting cultures of Siberia and Central Asia. The word shaman is derived from the Siberian Tungus word "saman," which is defined as a technique of ecstasy. The shaman is considered a great master of trance and ecstasy. He is the dominating figure in certain indigenous populations.

it is the Yo-ne-gis who have taken the teachings and distorted them for greed and monetary gain.

Any holy man I have met has been much humbler than to proclaim that he is anything but a human being. And I did not go to them. They found me.
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego

I have met only one person who defined himself as a shaman, he was doing course of kundalini yoga in paris 6 month, and spending 6 month in peru working with plants.

I met him at a zen meeting, and told me to come for a free session, but already he was looking at me like ok you looks like a real mess i'm not sure it's going to work lol Well he didn't say it like this, but well .. :)

Then i have been there, there was like one hour of courses, about chakra and things like this, that i found interesting, then some sessions of yoga and singing and stuff ,it was rather nice, but in the same time , i was also in rather catastrophic state of mind, having all kind of things that were surfacing, and i thought like ok people go there to have big of gym on envening and that's it, and the guy looked at me like ok not sure we can do a lot for you for the moment lol I probably looked pretty bad already he told straight off the bat my nervous system was damaged, and he probably only had a little glimpse of how bad it was lol

But in the same time, in all the years after i moved to paris suburb, i was all the time surrounded by people like this, they wouldn't call themselve shaman, but i remember clearly once i was like in super stress mood, super dark & all, and this guy probably saw it, and he told me something and i felt all the pressure and all leaving out of me i was like yeah ok. My sister is in contact with him as a teacher also regarding healing and many things.

He deosn't say himself as a shaman, it's only when i started to come to this site, and reading about certain things of empathy/aura, i talked about this to a friend that i was living with, i didn't know what to expect from him because we never spoke of this before, and he told me i was kinda like a shaman, living in permenant transe state, seing energy field of people, he pulled me the whole guru pyramid of news, masonic implication etc i was like okay .. I though i found something new but i realized all the person around me were totally in that sort of things, i was sort of surprised.

Many people gave me hints of this before, but i never really looked deeply into this, or seeing the interest, or knowing somehow that books cannot describe exactly those experience or principle.

The other guy also has been involved with free party motion, he was mixing in some famous clubs in paris and giving all the benefits to UNICEF to help children in third world country, made festival in bogota also and always used music also to boost up people big time, he always had a gift with this :) I could always tell in 5 second when he took the deck, and lot of people around this crew were also difficult people, and music and free parties was the closest i can picture of shamanic rituals of binding and healing.

The number of time i felt this kind of thing of really radical mind state change in positive being around him either it's through the music or other things lol

Shamanism originally it's rather oral tradition, and based on self experimentation too, so it's not really a codified tradition, and probably different shamans use different support or system around the world to get this purpose.

Actually originally just before i came back to this site at the same time it crashed, i was just about realizing all this thing of healing, and demons, and spirit world and how important it is to me in reality, and how all my life revolved about this since start even if i never realized this before recently =)

I still want to make an article about this whole thing of shamanism & healing and chasing demons from people spirit, and what demons consist exactly of and all that sort of things cause i had a sort of massive healing & epiphany in the same time, in large part related also to dissociative disorder and shamans know this kind of symptoms too, it all clicked out in my mind suddently =)

But it's bit different in urban zones, because there is no plant, no animals, only conquret building, police and drug traffic and lot of bad energy all the time, so it's a different environment and practice too than in traditional setting in the country, but the method and goal are still very close, kinda urban shamanism =)

cheeneka wrote:Different perspectives....I do not see a place for fear in connection with healing.

It reminds me of when we were taught that if we were not good Christians we would burn in hell.

Not very empowering......healing comes from love and light not fear of something.

LOve cheeneka
Its true Christianity ignored the Gnostic out of Sophia and Instanbul when the Catholic church deliberately disgarded its peripheral letters and lines. Its hard to tolerate the lack of breadth of understanding in certain people.
Specially under the banner of religious teachings. It took a special man, Ghandi, to push India to finally revise its issues. Then they only went to their default and split the country in two. People can be stubborn to the point of no return for no good reason except what they have been taught by other people. If they stop to work things out for themselves, then all these messes would never happen in the first place. Its divisionism- the privilege of the 1%.
The spread of education and understanding by the internet and mobile phones levels off the playing field now. People today have more knowledge in an instant message than at any time in human history. The times for the 1% pulling the wool over is fastly coming to a close. \mob power will rule, as it is going through huge change from dictatorship to democracy in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq. It will take 40 or 50 years for these countries to come up to speed, at least. But the right to express self empowerment is not easily valued or accepted in lowly educated countries. 
Its only very recently that women are now allowed to drive a car in Saudi Arabia, for example. and here we are in 2015!
And those there are that want to take back the world to the 1300's. Thats sure going to work well. Women in the home and kitchen making babies and doing the housework? Not educated? l dont think they have one chance in a quintillion. Women are not chattle. They are people too.
When these idiot going to see the light?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES
Spray Planet - The premier online graffiti supply store

Return to “Mysticism & Ancient Wisdom”