Re: PARIS

Sign of the times I'm afraid, this kind of thing was inevitable especially when you have a number of fundamentalist ideologies with too much control, were in hell is the balance in the world!! 
Controlling religious, materialist and  science fundamentalist ideologies  are always going to fight for control, it's a clash of the super egos, it's best to stay away from any kind of  fundamentalist ideologies, this however doesn't mean we won't be affected by this kind of extremist consciousness sadly enough.    

Just watching the news, seen U2 paying respect to the victims of Friday by laying flowers. Seven people arrested in Belgium, one of the suicide bombers was only 15 years of age. It also has upped the number injured to 350.

LOve cheeneka x

I think everyone is still in shock, and gathering are forbiden, so it's hard to know what's going on, there is an exeptional congress today and politics are calling to sacred union and all the issues are going to be talked there, otherwise idk for the moment it's rather calm. Even in the district there is no mess or anything, but maybe the tv is not talking about this idk, but it seem everyone is under shock .. There is as much to fear for muslim and minorities than for some kind of radical islam surge idk it's kinda tense lol

News are very painful to watch. Its hard for me to believe that these things still happen today. I am trying to wonder what solution can come out of this situation. Very tense. But something has to be done. When there is too much pressure, there is a big change coming.

Why is peace a mission impossible :(?
There really must be a huge change on the way... .
Its sad we cannot do much, almost nothing, at least let's pray together for all those who live in fear, sorrow and horror now.

We must prevail and not give in to fear. Fear is what they are trying to create. Every time we send healing and love it makes a difference. Tomorrow night there is a football match in Wembley stadium in England, between France and England they have decided to go ahead with the match despite security fears. The British prime minister has asked that the whole stadium sing the French national anthem to stand in solidarity with the people of France. I think it will be a very emotional match and one that will be remembered for a long time.

LOve cheeneka x

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34821164

After the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January, people asked: Is Paris safe? But deep-down most did not feel seriously under threat.
They may have taken refuge in the notion that the targets then were rabble-rousing cartoonists and Jewish people.
The majority in January marched in solidarity, but they did not share the fear.
Today it is different.
Friday night's attacks were the Middle East come to Europe.
They were of a ferocity, scope and randomness which we associate with Beirut or Baghdad - but not with Paris or London.
No easy answer
In Western cities - though we may not like to admit it - terrorism has been largely contained in its application.
We think of terrorists as having political demands and a conscience set to some form of recognisable moral compass.
So those who died in the past tended to be of specific groups plus a few random bystanders.
Soldiers outside Notre Dame on 14 November 2015Image copyrightAFP
But seen from Paris this new terrorism seems massive, nihilistic and death-loving.
Now, the killing of others is not an unfortunate by-product of a political mission. According to the perpetrators, it is part of a divinely-ordained master-plan which they believe will bring them eternal glory.
There is no answering that logic. There is no easy response to this thinking. And there is precious little our societies can do to stop it either, because all it requires is some young men with faith and a gun.
That is why now - for the first time - fear does stalk the city.
Solidarity?
The mother wonders about her teenage son. Perhaps he should stop going to bars. The husband worries about his wife when she is late from work.
In a million petty ways, behaviour is being altered. There are calls for off-duty police officers to carry guns.
Is this the next stage: a society fearful, and under arms?
It is all exactly as the perpetrators of these attacks want.
They would like nothing more than a ratcheting up of the state's powers. After that they will try to stage another attack - proving again the government's limited effectiveness - and the far right will continue its surge.
Which is the other terrorist aim. No-one would be happier than them if the National Front's Marine Le Pen were to sweep to power, and French society to collapse (as it might) into warring factions.
After the Charlie attacks there was a huge wave of emotion, which produced the million-person rally at the Place de la Republique.
The purpose of the rally was to express that very French notion of "solidarity" - standing together as citizens beside those who have suffered.
There may well be a similar outpouring of public emotion in the days ahead. But some will say the word "solidarity" is meaningless.
Now everyone stands to suffer, and how do you express "solidarity" with yourself?

hobby1

live your life for today, tomorrow may never come and do not think about anyone else...they will live their lives and if we fear our lives, and what may happen, then they will have won.

LOve cheeneka x

l was writing alone when this atrocity occurred, and felt a jolt and the overwhelming question 'WHY'?

lt went on like a bad taste. l did not see it coming.
Except that l wrote a small time before that l was expecting something. its like the sea pulling back before a tsunami.
my view is limited to notice the emotional shock of a catastrophe.
l have written about this before. it is not good to be able to feel things like this, and know there is nothing that can be done to avert them.
its similar in effect to seeing the surface of the sun bubble writhing around, and suddenly there is a huge plasma discharge.
thats how it feels.

l wish it could be more detailed. then maybe there could be a way to change things for the better.
l cant ask everyone on the planet to duck every time l get a sense. maybe there are those with better information???
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

cheeneka wrote:hobby1

live your life for today, tomorrow may never come and do not think about anyone else...they will live their lives and if we fear our lives, and what may happen, then they will have won.

LOve cheeneka x
In the same time, if there are more victims they have won too :p There is an operation tonight they invite everyone to take something outside of a bar or restaurant tonight in paris =) There are plenty of pictures on social networking saying it's an act of resistance to go drink in a bar, and they can't win this war with us lol But in the same time, big gathering make it also harder for security forces to make the security, already at republic i had a feeling some were not super happy to have to watch over this gathering and it looked like a big security risk in their planning and they were super nervous =)

planetzarg wrote:l was writing alone when this atrocity occurred, and felt a jolt and the overwhelming question 'WHY'?

lt went on like a bad taste. l did not see it coming.
Except that l wrote a small time before that l was expecting something. its like the sea pulling back before a tsunami.
my view is limited to notice the emotional shock of a catastrophe.
l have written about this before. it is not good to be able to feel things like this, and know there is nothing that can be done to avert them.
its similar in effect to seeing the surface of the sun bubble writhing around, and suddenly there is a huge plasma discharge.
thats how it feels.

l wish it could be more detailed. then maybe there could be a way to change things for the better.
l cant ask everyone on the planet to duck every time l get a sense. maybe there are those with better information???
I sort of saw it coming, why it's not very clear yet , mix of many things ... It feel like some kind of slow bug huge tectonic motion, like dark underground force powerfully grinding and this attack is yet just a first little crack .. For the moment things seem to be calm and not even we hear a young dumbass being shouting BS lol
But then yes after the shock idk what will be going on, hollande said he was going for a 3 month emergency state crack down on all radical islam, salafism, double nationality, boost national security, and that after the 3 month the objective is that europe is clean from all the terrorism. Not more trust or risk taking, or missing any chance to arrest potentially dangerous person =)
It's why it's better if there is not too much crowd motion and all like this the police can do their job more easily too =)

It is healthy, i think, for the people to gather together supporting and reassuring each other. To stay hidden away in fright would push all the more minds into paranoia and darkness, fuelling the sense of isolation that allows violent thoughts to flow easily. Even from here i feel more a sense of ease knowing that peaceful people are openly defiant in the face of mortal threats.

But to look from another point of view, it is foolish to walk straight into the plans of terrorists. What, if anything, did anyone learn when the scare happened? No one was killed but everyone ran away in a panic. ??? panic...terror...fright, is this not the soul of terrorism? And to see this clearly, what does terror/fright have to do with killing people? Nothing! Only the living can be controlled into violence by frightening them. Taking life is another crime altogether from manipulating fright in people.

An older definition of fear is to take an appropriate stance against a threat. Now, with the shock of knowing that one's personal reality has changed from routine and safety to one of hidden perils and uncertainty there is a chance to reconnect the social bonds between people that created the routine and safety we all expect from our civilizations. It is through this linking of arms between people that the dark sources of violence and terror can be seen clearly as being not of one's own culture and mindset. Where there is a break in the chain and it will not be mended, then there is intent to do harm against one's fellows and it can be seen. Pay attention to those around you, become responsible for being your brothers keeper and do not let them fall. When i say fear is the heart of love that propels one into action it is no act of terror, it is to become selfless and caring in defence of others.
"Death to the intellect! Long live death!" -Gonzalo Queipo de Llano
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Queipo_de_Llano

But to look from another point of view, it is foolish to walk straight into the plans of terrorists. What, if anything, did anyone learn when the scare happened? No one was killed but everyone ran away in a panic. ??? panic...terror...fright, is this not the soul of terrorism? And to see this clearly, what does terror/fright have to do with killing people? Nothing! Only the living can be controlled into violence by frightening them. Taking life is another crime altogether from manipulating fright in people.
I was there during the panic, i posted a video, it was still scary, and some of the pic i took i have the impression they have been deleted, all the one where i took pics of the police man they are deleted lol 
But idk at first i saw everyone running away and screaming, i ran away from the center of the place, but it was panic, i saw two young guy falling just in front of me because of a sort of step, i was like waa chaos .. I stopped there to see if they were ok, and i looked if something was going on , it's when i took the video i posted, but there was really cops shouting to go home and to go away they all had automatic weapon and were in cover and doing stuff, they looked serious, then there has been sirens coming in, it's clear it was rather scary, at first i really though something was going on lol

Nexxit wrote:An older definition of fear is to take an appropriate stance against a threat.  Now, with the shock of knowing that one's personal reality has changed from routine and safety to one of hidden perils and uncertainty there is a chance to reconnect the social bonds between people that created the routine and safety we all expect from our civilizations.  It is through this linking of arms between people that the dark sources of violence and terror can be seen clearly as being not of one's own culture and mindset.  Where there is a break in the chain and it will not be mended, then there is intent to do harm against one's fellows and it can be seen.  Pay attention to those around you, become responsible for being your brothers keeper and do not let them fall.  When i say fear is the heart of love that propels one into action it is no act of terror, it is to become selfless and caring in defence of others.
Well for me it's really going to have long lasting impact on certain thing in france, at least for some month, there is still the constatation that we are in war, and in time of war there are certain thing that are very hard to garantee in term of security, it's ok to have % of probability of an attack on a paper, when there are real persons being killed the % take another dimension, it's all about what level of security can be garanteed in face of a threat level, and it's clear all things of gathering, and global lack of security in france on many level can't allow to prevent this kind of attack, it's clear the level of tolerance and benefit of doubt will decrease for a while with many things =)
Already they say all bar and restaurant they have huge amount of cancel and no reservation going on lol 

shamanwolf wrote:UPDATE: An earthquake just happened in Japan.
Sorry Shamanwolf, I have not been too familiar with the news lately besides what happened in Paris. 
I didnt hear about an earthquake in Japan. This happened last weekend too?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/19/world ... pe=article

ST.-DENIS, France — After a series of gun battles early Wednesday, the French police arrested five suspects hiding out in an apartment in this northern Paris suburb in an operation aimed at detaining the Belgian militant suspected of organizing the terrorist attacks. One woman died in the raid, when she detonated an explosive vest.

The raid began at 4:20 a.m., the Paris prosecutor’s office said, as special police forces, backed by truckloads of soldiers, cordoned off an area near Place Jean Jaurès, a main square in St.-Denis not far from the Stade de France, where three of the seven attackers who died on Friday blew themselves up. The shooting went on for 20 minutes, residents said, and continued in bursts until 7:30 a.m., when there were several explosions and gunfire.

just in the city next to here :p
https://www.rt.com/news/322098-france-town-fire-centre/

A huge fire has damaged the city hall in the Villejuif commune in the southern suburbs of Paris. It is unknown what caused the blaze, which comes a day after a series of deadly attacks struck France’s capital.

Fire brigades were deployed to the scene and reportedly managed to contain the fire, witnesses wrote. There have been no reports of injuries or casualties. Those in the vicinity of the blaze were quick to post images of the inferno on social networks.

According to the sub-prefect, no connection with the attacks
The trauma is huge in Villejuif. The city has already been targeted by the jihadists: January 8, before the Hyper kasher, Amedy Coulibaly would have exploded a car, and April 19, Ghlam Sid Ahmed, was arrested for killing Aurelie Chatelain and planning an attack against a church in the city. On site, the sub-prefect Ivan Bouchier called "not to confuse". According to judicial sources, we must look for the local context side: "There was a lot of damage and abuse this year against the objects of the Town Hall, elected. "A track favored by many residents, some evoking a" discontent ", others of" broken promises ". "It is especially stupidity," said Natalie GANDAIS. "Worrying acts" for the mayor who welcomed the progress of investigations. The alleged robbers who broke into his office will be judged end of November.

On Monday l created a random file to store some stuff on a PC while l was dealing with it. The name Denis came to mind. Its still on the desktop now. Odd; because the last time l did that process was 3 years ago.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Sometime ago, i had a very vivid vision as i was day dreaming, i saw the whole block in front being controlled by some kind of para military militia like the whole place turned stazi or something, it was very scary lol 

Dublin is to unite for a concert for Paris tomorrow night
DUBLIN WILL UNITE in solidarity with the French people tonight for a special concert.

The orchestral production will take place at St Patrick’s Cathedral from 8pm.

The free concert will consist solely of French music for orchestra and choir, and musicians of all sorts have been volunteering to take part.

“Like many Irish people I have friends in Paris and friends in France,” concert organiser John Doyle, artistic director with charity orchestra Co-Orch, told TheJournal.ie.

Last Friday night I was worried for their safety, but once it was confirmed that they were ok I still had a niggling feeling of wanting to do something.

John set out his plan to hold a concert in a Facebook post last Saturday night, and things have taken shape even more quickly than he expected.

cheeneka wrote:Dublin is to unite for a concert for Paris tomorrow night
DUBLIN WILL UNITE in solidarity with the French people tonight for a special concert.

The orchestral production will take place at St Patrick’s Cathedral from 8pm.

The free concert will consist solely of French music for orchestra and choir, and musicians of all sorts have been volunteering to take part.

“Like many Irish people I have friends in Paris and friends in France,” concert organiser John Doyle, artistic director with charity orchestra Co-Orch, told TheJournal.ie.

Last Friday night I was worried for their safety, but once it was confirmed that they were ok I still had a niggling feeling of wanting to do something.

John set out his plan to hold a concert in a Facebook post last Saturday night, and things have taken shape even more quickly than he expected.
We don't even have the right to do this yet :(

If it's like this for 3 month with forbiding gathering, and all not good lol One more week like this and there will be delirium tremens and all, already some are showing sign of alcohol withdrawal , the situation is serious :p

Return to “Current Events”