Re: migrant crisis in calais

Jesus Christ that is terrible, lots of things happening. Seeing all those people wandering the streets and freeways like that reminds me of the LA riots rt before it began, yes i was around i was there, joining in on the fun im not gonna lie, i was 15. But when they started blocking off the freeway exits in and out of that vicinity, i thought man, this is bad. People walking around in crowds. hungry all hours or riding their bikes. If you needed to get out of the blocked zones you had to walk or ride out, then you can get a ride to where ever you needed to go. The herd behavior and protesting escalated fast, becoming animalistic in moments, a sight to see.

Re: migrant crisis in calais

Yes it's getting crazy there :p It's long time this area has problem with migrant flux who goes to uk, and stay in this area, but lately it seem to become really out of control. Well these migrant they are not too much in riot mode, they just want to cross the border, and they know it's useless to fight with the police anyway, and they more try to stay under the radar normally, but lately yes they don't even care at all, there is just too much of them. And all the roms and many other communities also there is more and more violence and total decomplexion and lack of respect and becoming a bit like animalistic yes i guess or not really civic in any case. More and more they won't hesistate to force a barrage or engage police force, or install true mafious like kind of interference and resistance with the police.

Return to “Current Events”