How to Make My Mother Listen?

I have a very dysfunctional family, to begin with. Both of my dads are in prison, but my step-dad does send us money. That's all he can do. So it's me, my mom, and my two brothers.

My two brothers are both younger than me (13 and 11) and all three of us have been diagnosed with AD/HD and I'm pretty sure the 11-year-old is bipolar. So we're all put on medication, right? Yeah. I secretly don't take mine and have been for over five months now. In that time my mother's said "I can see a difference without your medicine" and stuff like that. I just want to roll my eyes. But I had to take a psych eval because I'm on probation (disturbing the peace, if you care) and she had to answer some questions about my AD/HD and even she noticed that I don't really have the traits of a kid with AD/HD. Maybe she's finally starting to realize that it's all me.

I'm waiting for the right time to tell her that I don't take my medication, or I'll do it when I'm taken off of it. She said it might happen. Anyway, my two brothers. My 13-year-old brother does need to be on medicine. I'm 99% positive that he isn't an indigo or anything, just AD/HD. I can kinda tell because his medicine actually helps him calm down and stuff. There's little difference with me and my other brother.

My 11-year-old brother, on the other hand, is the crazy psycho one. Not me. He gets angry at the smallest things. He swears all the time, insults people, and then expects them to not insult him back! If you do, he gets pissed. He talks a lot, if you tell him to be quiet, he'll say, "Just shut up, b***h." And his medicine really doesn't help. He says he can see colors around people usually. So he's possibly psychic, very hot-headed, self-centered and selfish, and very, very loud and talkative. Hyper, too. And the medication doesn't work.

Did I mention both brothers are absolutely helpless?

This is where I'm asking for help. I always tell my mother how she should do things, but she says, "Let me be the mother, not you." She doesn't understand. I know how it should be done. I'm an Old Soul. I just know. It's common sense. Why can't she see it? Not to mention that I'm also a cat therian, and an indigo, and a lightworker, and whatever else I happen to be. We're pretty special cases. If you don't do it right, we'll grow up to be serial killers. I can tell she's a fairly new soul, with a little experience with children. Obviously we're all a test for her. She's failing it.

She always complains about doing everything, but she doesn't make us do it! She cooks all the food for my brothers, but expects me to do it by myself because I generally do anyway. I'm just an independent person. One time she was going to cook Zach's food (the 13-year-old) and I wanted her to cook something for me, and she's like, "No Kasey. You're 13. Cook it yourself." I proceeded to exclaim that it was Zach who's 13, not me! She still made me do it in the end.

Anybody got any advice? I want to make my mom listen to me on how to really parent us before it's really too late. She can't just take advice from other mothers because we're different. She always gets mad when I'm right and snaps at me to let her be the mother. She knows what's best for us. Nothing gets me more pissed off than "We know better for you." Obviously if you're shoving medicine down my throat, I'm the one who knows best. She can't understand what it's like to risk losing that animal part of you. To lose part of yourself. I cried in my closet until my mom threatened to call the police on me because I didn't want to lose touch with her. Magick and her is everything to me. Can anybody relate?

Any advice is awesome, and we're dealing with a person who always gets mad when I'm right. I'm not saying that to be arrogant or anything, either. Thanks in advance, anyway.

Stay close with your friends and people that care about you. Maybe try reading about narcissitic personality disorders, as your mom may suffer from some form of it; if so, you and your family need to get help from someone - I am familiar with living with someone with these disorders and things do not typically improve.
Your story is heart breaking, and your thread is difficult to reply to as few could truly relate or understand how strong a person you must be - my heart goes out to you and your family. That's probably the best thing I could say in reply - I know things will get better for you if you stay strong.

Three14 wrote:Stay close with your friends and people that care about you. Maybe try reading about narcissitic personality disorders, as your mom may suffer from some form of it; if so, you and your family need to get help from someone - I am familiar with living with someone with these disorders and things do not typically improve.
Your story is heart breaking, and your thread is difficult to reply to as few could truly relate or understand how strong a person you must be - my heart goes out to you and your family. That's probably the best thing I could say in reply - I know things will get better for you if you stay strong.
My mother really isn't that bad of a mom, she's just not doing it right. What we need is something different from normal kids. And it's not that she [i:1dksaknp]has [/i:1dksaknp]to be right (I have a friend that's way worse) but...it's complicated.

It's just some things that she does annoy the hell out of me. Like just a few minutes ago, we got a letter that said my brother will have to go to summer school and no transportation is required and my mom doesn't know how she's going to be able to get him there. She said, "Everything I do is for somebody else." But she could change that! If she had made my brother do his homework and get off of his stupid game that's ruining him then he wouldn't be going to summer school. The things she complains about she could change, that's what annoys me. She could do things, but she doesn't have the guts to. Times like these I'm pretty sure I'm adopted because I have no idea where I got my traits from.

iisawesome wrote:My mother really isn't that bad of a mom, she's just not doing it right. What we need is something different from normal kids. And it's not that she [i:25v12c2c]has [/i:25v12c2c]to be right (I have a friend that's way worse) but...it's complicated.

It's just some things that she does annoy the hell out of me. Like just a few minutes ago, we got a letter that said my brother will have to go to summer school and no transportation is required and my mom doesn't know how she's going to be able to get him there. She said, "Everything I do is for somebody else." But she could change that! If she had made my brother do his homework and get off of his stupid game that's ruining him then he wouldn't be going to summer school. The things she complains about she could change, that's what annoys me. She could do things, but she doesn't have the guts to. Times like these I'm pretty sure I'm adopted because I have no idea where I got my traits from.
Trust me - read up on the traits of narcissism. It is not necessarily demonizing your mother, but it may help you learn to provide the things she needs to provide things back.

Say to her to take her time in deciding things. Just say it to her face and after that tell her to take you seriously. Also tell her that you want to help, but it indicates that she must listen to you properly.

In a way show your adulthood, as you are an old soul.

Hi,

The hardest thing to learn in life is how to deal with those around you. Have you heard the phrase "you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink". There is no way to change any another person. The sooner you discover this reality, the better off you will be.

The need to change others springs from the reality that as children, the choices our parents make becomes the circumstances which we find our self in. You did not say what your age was. Most of us carry this child like perception into our adult life. We strive to make our life better by improving the choices of those who effect us.

I like to encourage true self empowerment. That is where you learn how to make the most of you life by changing your own way of BEing. You can never control the choices of others but you can control your reactions and responses to them.

A very stange thing will happen if you ever truly become self empowered. Those who wish to acquire wisdom in their will seek you out so that they can listen to you.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

Thanks people. I'm 15 years old btw. That's usually the way I am, NOYZ. I just say things like I mean it (then get called a snotty brat by my best friend and everyone else). But yeah, thanks anyway guys.

Remember that we are all here to learn lessons, and with the three of you your mom is going to learn a lot. My mom and me and my sisters and brother are indigo but my dad isn't. My mom had to learn and we all did that my dad had to think it was his idea even if it wasn't if we wanted something. Even to this day we are like why doesn't he understand, then I remember his mind doesn't think that way. We are here to teach. Maybe if you approach it that way your mom won't feel like she is a failure. I think that is why she says let me be the mom.Help her to be the best mom she can be.

kids moncler coats area using tobacco to a bottom line end right now with these tips

kids moncler coats area using tobacco to a bottom line end right now with these tips

Be sure to craft a routine that works well together with your all-natural inclinations In case you are a morning person, sign up to earlier classes each morning If you appreciate to obtain your job around with at the same time, think about stacking your entire lessons on sometimes Tuesdays and Thursdays, or Monday, Wednesday, and Fri An excellent home improvement suggestion is to purchase movements detectors for the landscape lighting Motion detectors will change lighting fixtures on only once movements is identified, and can rapidly shut down when there is not any Experiencing motion detectors in your exterior lighting can save you a great deal of vitality and money As displayed above, shelling out is unquestionably a really alluring concept to make your lot of money Anyone wish to earn more income But don't get distracted by the make money fast claims Take the time to understand assets and the way to intelligently invest your cash The information in the following paragraphs can help you to get started on investing smartly Searching For Rheumatoid arthritis Help? You've Appear On The Right Position!unitedkingdomitaliangreyhounds info/story php?title=air-max-light72 41 194 182/home/space php?uid=18622&do=blog&id=500010bntd2012 ntu edu cn/plus/view php?aid=51972sdykgz com/blog/u/47/archives/2013/1566 htmlpuresns cn/home/space php?uid=11227&do=blog&id=117915familyfeed us/activity/p/557669/wucaihuainan com/uchome/space php?uid=12331&do=blog&id=340366bmjjw com/plus/view php?aid=420429fytech net:88/plus/view php?aid=326180baxin hk/uhome/space php?uid=8228&do=blog&id=93921yachtmasterwatch com/index php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=538358&Itemid=0/index php?/?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=538358&Itemid=0bbs csahui com/home/space php?uid=10592&do=blog&id=168373zisewang com/home/space php?uid=182975&do=blog&id=226789twimmr com/story php?title=nike-air-max-for-womenpenguinbeta com/story php?title=nike-running-2The Net can help you achieve a wide target audience, but that doesn't suggest you shouldn't make positive changes to tactics Making use of diverse guidelines can help your marketing and advertising keep clean as opposed to sensation stale Apply the recommendation in the following paragraphs next time you're searching for a new and interesting approach to advertise your services or goods Internet Marketing And Also You: Techniques For Developing A Sound Technique For Your Small Business Select a coffee grinding machine by using a level or conical device This lowers the amount of temperature that you simply practical experience when preparing This enhances the preference of your coffee When the grinding machine has blades, you don't know what you will get every time you brew some coffee They get also popular and might destroy the beans by eliminating them As was mentioned earlier in the beginning on this article, a great marketing with video method is a wonderful way to improve the awareness associated with a business If you put into practice the advice this post provides, you happen to be adding both you and your organization within a better position to good results So just go and commence video marketing nowadays!You Will Have A Successful Mobile phone Marketing Plan With This Particular Guidance3ging cn/plus/view php?aid=36220hitspanda com/story php?title=nike-air-max-redhzxsjgxx com/blog/u/844/archives/2013/7721 htmlsearchcitysolutions in/jcow/index php?p=blogs/viewstory/33500maamysore org/index php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=320838&Itemid=0yourtimetochange org/index php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=77558&Itemid=0midie cn/home/space php?uid=40400&do=blog&id=153394rebgongtour com/rgly/blog/u/743/archives/2013/1748 html43la com/plus/view php?aid=438323toplivelinks com/story php?title=pink-air-maxyachtmasterwatch com/index php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=538364&Itemid=0/index php?/?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=538364&Itemid=0zhfck com cn/plus/view php?aid=109124yourtimetochange org/index php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=77561&Itemid=0bbs uhui cn/uchome/space php?uid=180384&do=blog&id=849242buz2buz com/blog/view/125253/blue-air-max-1-shoes To minimize the results of getting older on the skin, there are certainly some veggies which have human hormones to help make you gaze young Some items that you can by will consist of veggie oestrogen Since they originate from plant life, they will not be as powerful as pet chemicals, but give it 2to three months, and you need to start to see a distinction Keeping a positive view will help you to management the signs and symptoms If you believe that this will never ever improve and may only get worse, this may develop into a self-rewarding prediction Rather, center on getting remedies that will help restrain the signs and maintain you cheerful Attempt each technique till you find a combo that gives you relief belespas com/community/index php?do=/backj95/blog/black-nike-air-max/hyfk120 net/plus/view php?aid=25478mjfriend pkpcbaby com/home/space php?uid=25273&do=blog&id=564664bookmarkking info/story php?title=air-max-lightpaypain com/home/space php?uid=7085&do=blog&id=229761indiacondominiums com/story php?title=cheap-nike-free-run-6learntk12 org/story php?title=nike-air-max-trainers-ukryosworld net/2011/06/post-38 html#commentsbookmarkvine com/story php?title=white-nike-freepuresns cn/home/space php?uid=11227&do=blog&id=117971joggue com/story php?title=nike-free-running-nike-air-max-90-black-shoespanmom com/activity/p/1602136/unionyou com/plus/view php?aid=216689i xinmei com/space php?uid=63803&do=blog&id=14626922jz com/plus/view php?aid=153162Will not abandon acquiring an auto insurance coverage for those who have an auto Yes, it really is much more insurance policy that you must acquire Sure, it charges money Of course, you need to check around and research various organizations and insurance policies, but this job could help you save plenty of cash and also your vehicle Try to write a campaign report for mobile phone marketing and advertising that is certainly easy to understand, right to the point, and doesn't consist of Shouting Via ALL CAPS! Just use all hats for the call to action Also steer clear of around abbreviating your phrases or you'll find yourself with copy that looks amateurish and less than professional

Thanks Pam8 :) She really isn't that bad, it's just that she gives in too easily and always lets us off easily and always just gives us what we want. I mean, I'm actually guilty of taking advantage of that a few times, but usually I hate it. My brothers are both selfish idiots (mostly the youngest) and they're totally helpless! They can't do anything on their own! I always do, just because I feel like it. Since I'm easy, my mom doesn't mind making me do things, but I think she's scared of my littlest brother and they're just not easy to get to.

iisawesome wrote:Thanks Pam8 :) She really isn't that bad, it's just that she gives in too easily and always lets us off easily and always just gives us what we want. I mean, I'm actually guilty of taking advantage of that a few times, but usually I hate it. My brothers are both selfish idiots (mostly the youngest) and they're totally helpless! They can't do anything on their own! I always do, just because I feel like it. Since I'm easy, my mom doesn't mind making me do things, but I think she's scared of my littlest brother and they're just not easy to get to.
Hi,

I wanted to say that there are ways to influence these things and encourage improvements. Most of my 15 yo friends have skills and I do suspect you have them as well. Now the youngest brother is the one who is the most upset and angry. If he could see you as a friend instead of the enemy, a lot of things will change.

John

Telepath John wrote:Hi,

I wanted to say that there are ways to influence these things and encourage improvements. Most of my 15 yo friends have skills and I do suspect you have them as well. Now the youngest brother is the one who is the most upset and angry. If he could see you as a friend instead of the enemy, a lot of things will change.

John
Yeah that's true. He's just completely use to getting what he wants and somebody always doing stuff for him. He knows that if he acts out he'll get it. He's done some very major things, even ended up in foster care for like six months or a year. We used to be really close. He would call me his second mother. I feel like it. But I just hate this part of him.

Return to “Starseed and Indigo Children Parenting”