#7
Ai Kyoo Sun wrote:I am sell every thing i have own, i have not much anymore but i not want normal life of kid, that is too pain, and i not want taint milk it sound pain fol, i not want anything i have, it all make me sad right now it for sale whatever u want i give away free
Ai Kyoo Sun
A good place for many.
Don't be surprised to find many gay women in the order.
Don't be surprised to find women with psi-abilities in the order.
Each is not a bad thing.
Just be aware that they are there.
And they are all Devout.

Follow your pathway . . . . .
and on your journey-way . . .
Be in harmony,
be in beauty
roger

#8
Psychic Child wrote:Ai Kyoo Sun
A good place for many.
Don't be surprised to find many gay women in the order.
Don't be surprized to find women with psi-abilities in the order.
Each is not a bad thing.
Just be aware that they are there.

Follow your pathway . . . . .
and on your journey-way . . .
Be in harmony,
be in beauty
roger
OMG PC,

what make you think there are gay women? and what order?
no one said they were bad things until you mentioned "each is not a bad thing."
That actually shows your opinion about gay, that's not cool at all.
Why do you assume we think those are "bad thing" ?

When you say "Follow your pathway. . . . . " what are you talking about?
I thought she already following her pathway
sound like you are just trolling the child and trying to scare her

why you warn of "gay" and "psychics" when you have obviously never joined a nunnery?

that's one thing that you could not possibly have experience in, why do you talk like you've been part of a nunnery, OMG!!

that's kind of like saying you will find lots of gay men in priesthood
oh wait, maybe you are correct this time

still, don't scare the child, she just got started.

Pretty,
SC

#9
Ai Kyoo Sun wrote:u r not wise silvercharm, i can explain but ur comment exposes why already, or need i laborate?
I dont know why...but this is definitely my favorite post EVER.

#10
Hekuni wrote:I dont know why...but this is definitely my favorite post EVER.
and this one is my favorite post. wait, what?

I think silvercharm is actually the most intelligent person on this site, this is why she trolls you people straight to hell.

#15
but what about this movie? I think that contradict our previous point that they take time to make and be trained;
Image
how they got around the time it take to grow clone is that they use a special technology to copy the brain like a hard drive... cool, no?


https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216216/
Futuristic action about a man who meets a clone of himself and stumbles into a grand conspiracy about clones taking over the world.

#17
CrazyIvan wrote:but what about this movie? I think that contradict our previous point that they take time to make and be trained;

[img:3b6tfbri]https://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BM ... SY317_.jpg[/img:3b6tfbri]

how they got around the time it take to grow clone is that they use a special technology to copy the brain like a hard drive... cool, no?


[url:3b6tfbri]https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216216/[/url:3b6tfbri]
Hmmmmm..they still have to be programmed, and thats how they're made.And they still have to be trained.. the tranin is what activates the programs. That and their can malfunction if not put together properly,too.

For example if one of their arms gets shot and blown off.. will it re grow itself?

#18
MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:[...]
For example if one of their arms gets shot and blown off.. will it re grow itself?
only if the original was able to do this, otherwise it would not be a perfect clone if the clone have regenerative powers the original did not possess. Maybe clone on steroid can do this

#19
CrazyIvan wrote:and this one is my favorite post. wait, what? I think silvercharm is actually the most intelligent person on this site, this is why she trolls you people straight to hell.
The reason I like this has nothing to do with silvercharm actually, and she hasnt trolled me yet.Ive got this really strong feeling that you might be on the verge of a nervous breakdown...no?

#20
Hekuni wrote:The reason I like this has nothing to do with silvercharm actually, and she hasnt trolled me yet.Ive got this really strong feeling that you might be on the verge of a nervous breakdown...no?
your intuition is as bad as your tr0lling skills, I have a good place where you may sharpen your skill, if you ask nicely.

#21
CrazyIvan wrote:only if the original was able to do this, otherwise it would not be a perfect clone if the clone have regenerative powers the original did not possess. Maybe clone on steroid can do this
"Original"..lol. clones are supposed to be futuristic, advanced.. and to have regenerative powers would show 'technology' has excelled.

#24
My trolling skills are bad? Im one of the best trolls there is bizzelnitch. Ive been trolling since the first time I ever went online in an AOL chat rooms last century...and I got my friends AOL account terminated doing it. Before bulletin board forums like this even existed I was trolling the "alt.newsgroups"...I trolled people using web TV son, Im an OG Troll from way back. Youve never seen me troll bra. I dont troll IS, I troll support groups and drug synthesis forums, not this place where the content is so pathetic the OP might as well be trolling themselves, infact the reason I dont troll here is because I cant tell if anyone here is not just trolling themselves any way and if you read what the mods say in member review, you just have to ask yourself as a troll if the mods here arent just highly skilled and achieved trolls...No, I only troll serious discussions. I only troll shit where people are serious, focussed and emotional about the topic, so you never seen me troll bizzelniotch!As for my intuition, its fine, I call it like I see it, you are the one who misinterpreted my post...and as for your trolling dojo, if you ask ME nicely, I will meet with your master.

#25
I am curious to know what religion this is, which type of order you are considering joining. I know in Catholicism there are orders that are not cloisters and the oaths might vary because I met a nun who uses a Blackberry. If by any chance you are Eastern Orthodox, from what I know cloisters are normal in their orders.

#26
silvercharm wrote:OMG PC,

what make you think there are gay women? and what order?
no one said they were bad things until you mentioned "each is not a bad thing."
That actually shows your opinion about gay, that's not cool at all.
Why do you assume we think those are "bad thing" ?

When you say "Follow your pathway. . . . . " what are you talking about?
I thought she already following her pathway
sound like you are just trolling the child and trying to scare her

why you warn of "gay" and "psychics" when you have obviously never joined a nunnery?

that's one thing that you could not possibly have experience in, why do you talk like you've been part of a nunnery, OMG!!

that's kind of like saying you will find lots of gay men in priesthood
oh wait, maybe you are correct this time

still, don't scare the child, she just got started.

Pretty,
SC


Actually, I know an unproportionate number of lesbians who were former nuns. Denial leads them in and being around all those chicks leads them right out.

I'd also guess that because most nuns would be vibrating higher with less worldly distraction, they'd have more psi abilities.

I find it interesting that you read that and saw insult. Couldn't nail him on hating psychics since he's the best one here, so you go for the gay jugular?

#28
I had considered doing this at one point in time a very long time ago. I gave that thought up long ago. Then a few years ago a friend told me something...he's like why would u want 2 be a Nun...they don't get Nun! :p

#29
GreenMoose wrote:LOL, Nun... What a waste of life. I feel especially sorry for you.
The Idea that being a Nun is being totality cloistered from life
is an old view. To Days Nuns have choices and can obtain
university degrees in many disciplines including medicine/healing
and science.

I was the university advisor to 4 Nuns to study Art. One in painting
one in computer graphics/anamation, one in ceramics and one majored
in my university jewelery/ metalsmithing classes. Art is used a great deal
in The Church. Sister Mary Alice focused on Ecclesiastical metal work
which is a very broad field. It includes designing and creating simple
crosses to Chalices, rings, baptismal fonts and embellished alters and
doors just to name a few of the objects to be created in that field.

The idea is to be of service to people and the Church, being allegorically,
the "Hands of God".

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

#30
Psychic Child wrote:The Idea that being a Nun is being totality cloistered from life
is an old view. To Days Nuns have choices and can obtain
university degrees in many disciplines including medicine/healing
and science.

I was the university advisor to 4 Nuns to study Art. One in painting
one in computer graphics/anamation, one in ceramics and one majored
in my university jewelery/ metalsmithing classes. Art is used a great deal
in The Church. Sister Mary Alice focused on Ecclesiastical metal work
which is a very broad field. It includes designing and creating simple
crosses to Chalices, rings, baptismal fonts and embellished alters and
doors just to name a few of the objects to be created in that field.

The idea is to be of service to people and the Church, being allegorically,
the "Hands of God".

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Is this harmony?
Is this beauty?
"This is what the Lord Almighty says... 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'" (1 Samuel 15:3)

If I was you I wouldn't get all preachy about nun programs when nuns base their life off of a silly book with passages like this ^^ and much much worse.

#31
"Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock!" (Psalm 137:9)

"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord."


"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel." (1 Peter 2:18)


"So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go." (Judges 19:25)


"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." (1 Timothy 2:12)


"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend"(Jeremiah 19:9.)


"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight."(Ezekiel 4:12)


"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again." (Exodus 21: 7-8)


“And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children.”(Isaiah 13:18)

#33
GM,
What is your point?
That you are right and they are wrong?
Do you have the right to admonish someone's path-way?

The Nuns walk a pathway of learning, like all of us,
gaining experience, learning lessons of what it is
to be human.

The old testament was full of out of date
stuff like you describe that are no longer relevant.

You do know the the original "word of god" was just that.
It was was written as one word with no spaces or paragraphs.
The oldest example was a Greek translation of the original document.
No one knows what language it was translated from.

Oh, the harmony bit I use:
is an older than old navajo
journey-way-blessing.
It was given to "the people"
when they traveled from their fourth
world to this, their fifth world of the
seven worlds they will travel to.

It is for Beings that are "path-walking".
Harmony is feeling the oneness
beauty is being the oneness.
The oneness is what Sister Mary Alice
and her "Sisters" were reaching for.
She referred to that "Oneness" as
The "Mind Of God", her God.

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

#34
Sdboutlaw wrote:Just because someone believes in it, it doesn't automatically make them evil yanno...
If they believe in "evil" things they are "evil".


Pshchic Child:
My point is that religion was intended to be that way, just because its the old testament doesn't mean it doesn't count, I'm just giving examples of how cruel religious intentions are.

#35
GreenMoose wrote:Is this harmony?
Is this beauty?
". 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'" (1 Samuel 15:3)

If I was you I wouldn't get all preachy about nun programs when nuns base their life off of a silly book with passages like this ^^ and much mu..ch worse.
GM This is what the Lord Almighty says,
no no,
This is what the All mighty "said" more than 2 thousand years ago.
Sorry . . . . . but your selection of quotes are no longer relevant
to this realities concepts of His current statements . . . . .
It is important to see how religions different branches,
within the same sect, interpret the current "Word" today.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
the harmony statement is ment for the reader

#36
k cool, religion is dumb god is improbable anyways, new verses are just as unappealing as old. There's not much reason on spiritual sites so don't feel bad for argueing like a thiest.

#37
GreenMoose wrote:"Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock!" (Psalm 137:9)

"Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord."


"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel." (1 Peter 2:18)


"So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go." (Judges 19:25)


"I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent." (1 Timothy 2:12)


"And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend"(Jeremiah 19:9.)


"And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight."(Ezekiel 4:12)


"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again." (Exodus 21: 7-8)


“And their bows will mow down the young men, They will not even have compassion on the fruit of the womb, Nor will their eye pity children.”(Isaiah 13:18)
I'm not Christian nor am I Muslim, and even though these quotes were from the bible, I know Christian's do not act like this now a day, but I still hear a lot of gruesome stuff about Muslim; like their honorable killing of their daughter if she's caught talking on a cell phone with a guy and the part about woman forced to be below man are definitely true in Muslim.

The only right person is the one helping the needy with his/her own two hand. Regardless of these quote, a lot of Christians go out on their own to help the needy and most of them aren't sensitive to energy like many of the gifted people on here.

#39
GreenMoose wrote:Are they helping people in Africa by preaching against condoms when aids is being spread like wild fire?
Yeah, that's crazy. I admit, I like them going out to help the world, but I don't like them preaching their way is the only way. Hey moose, I got 5 sheep helping trim my grass down and they are doing an excellent job. The thing about sheep is that, I don't have to worry about them harming me, unlike the wolfs. Baahaaaaa!!!

#40
GreenMoose wrote:If they believe in "evil" things they are "evil".


Pshchic Child:
My point is that religion was intended to be that way, just because its the old testament doesn't mean it doesn't count, I'm just giving examples of how cruel religious intentions are.
And you determine evil? I missed that election, I believe...

#41
[QUOTE=alan;946512] but I still hear a lot of gruesome stuff about Muslim; like their honorable killing of their daughter if she's caught talking on a cell phone with a guy and the part about woman forced to be below man are definitely true in Muslim. [/QUOTE]
What kind of sorcery are you talking about? :confused:

I'd been raised in a Muslim family and i live in a country with 88% Muslims.

#42
[QUOTE=Sdboutlaw;946735]And you determine evil? I missed that election, I believe...[/QUOTE]
LOL apparently you don't know what "Evil" means. It means so called evil, that's what quotations can do. ^_^

#43
Laugh all you want, and attempt to deflect all you wish. You are the one who judged anothers words because of your judgment of a book, and then went on a quotation spree from said book to "prove" your "point.". See, I can do that, too!

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of judging his judgment on nuns by judging them yourself. Unfortunately, you're right in your own mind, so you won't see the hypocrisy, or the irony, of this.

#44
[QUOTE=GreenMoose;946749]LOL apparently you don't know what "Evil" means. It means so called evil, that's what quotations can do. ^_^[/QUOTE]

"Good" is as tough to define as "Evil" is.
but . . . .
The interesting thing about "good and evil" is
that it is a local or regional judgement.

What is good for maintaining the social structure
of one culture, is not appropriate for another.

Some cultures say then, that "good" and "evil", do not exist . . .
that they are only experiences to be learned from.

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

#45
i say good knows that we are all one, all connected, what i do affects everyone and everything. you could call it conscience.

evil is all about me-me-me and what i want-want-want= no conscience or perhaps the ability to ignore it.

they are 2 different things, not polarities or opposites, and they don't morph into each other. you either get it (love is the law of creation) or you don't.

#46
[QUOTE=Sdboutlaw;946783]Laugh all you want, and attempt to deflect all you wish. You are the one who judged anothers words because of your judgment of a book, and then went on a quotation spree from said book to "prove" your "point.". See, I can do that, too!

I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of judging his judgment on nuns by judging them yourself. Unfortunately, you're right in your own mind, so you won't see the hypocrisy, or the irony, of this.[/QUOTE]
Yes I judged others, but it's not a crime to judge someone. All throughout life everyone is constantly making judgements. If you say you aren't then you are lying or you don't know what you're saying. Without judgement when making a decision you wouldn't be able to decide which choice was better, without judgement you could have some very shitty friends, hell you could be friends with a serial killer, don't forget judgements could be positive too... Like "Oh she's cute" and "Wow he's a really nice person". These are all judgements. I am not ashamed of judging people. With judgement you could surround yourself with great people, great opportunity, and you could help others understand the benefit of judgement. So when you accuse me of judging you may think you're making a point but in reality everyone does the same thing. You may not feel the need to speak about your judgements. But I don't see why it's a huge issue to discuss an idea. What kind of bullshit is that? I like discussing ideas and debating ideas there is nothing wrong with that. The second anyone brings up the flaws in any idea everyone freaks out "Why do you have the right?" "Don't be so judgemental!" I have the right to speak of ideas however I want because I'm a human being all human beings have the right to pick at ideas and all human beings have the right to have judgements.

#47
[QUOTE=Psychic Child;946808]"Good" is as tough to define as "Evil" is.
but . . . .
The interesting thing about "good and evil" is
that it is a local or regional judgement.

What is good for maintaining the social structure
of one culture, is not appropriate for another.

Some cultures say then, that "good" and "evil", do not exist . . .
that they are only experiences to be learned from.

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger[/QUOTE]
"Good" and "Evil" are difficult to define but I feel the most objective way to look at it is that "Good" means good for man kind. Some might be thinking, What about the Taliban? They kill innocent people , is that "good" for man kind?" In their own mind yes, and they do it because they feel it's "good" for man kind. They think it will make a better afterlife. " What about Hitler bringing mass genocide on jews?" He thought it was "good" too. All that it takes for something to be considered "good" is that someone feels it benefits mankind because everyone has a different idea of "good" and no matter what we do we can't clearly define "good". Just as we can't clearly define "Good" we can't clearly define "Evil". "Evil" meaning that it harms man kind. For example many people who believe stem cell research is immoral and "Evil" because it's figuring out how to artificially create cells, therefor humans. However this stem cell research could lead to many medical breakthroughs. It doesn't matter though to them it is "Evil". Only people with like minds can agree on the exact meaning of "Evil". Stem cell research could be a very "Good" thing in my mind because it could cure many illnesses and diseases but to many others it is unthinkable and "Evil". This is what makes "good" and "Evil" such a tough discussion for people because it's all a matter of opinion and can only be defined by the holder of the perspective.

#48
distinguish between judgment and discernment. judgment is that prejudicial thing, ego-based, fueled by pride, anger, etc. discernment is the honest search for truth and is a survival tool.

#49
There is a difference between discernment and judgment. You are using qualities of the former to describe the latter.

There is also a difference between discussion and debate and being judgmental.

You're also attempting to use a slippery slope to prove that what you do is okay. Truth is, not everyone claims others are being judgmental and there are actual discussions and debates that occur everywhere on the planet daily without that. Your personal bias is showing, probably because you've heard this before. The fact that you're attaching the "what kind of bullshit" argument to your slippery slope really is showing your personal bias.

People have the right to use discernment in order to make decisions that affect them personally. Judgment, on the other hand, is what has caused multiple wars, caused pagans to be burned in Salem, caused Black people to be enslaved in a country founded on the principles of freedom, has caused women to be proverbially chained to their stoves, has caused gay people to kill themselves and not be allowed to marry. Or, in this particular case, cause people to think that nuns are all stupid because of the path they chose that YOU feel is wrong. Discernment is cooperative. Judgment creates Us v Them.

Nun haters versus nun lovers.

Non Christian versus Christian

Minority versus non minority

Judgment breeds it all, which is highly unfortunate.

#50
[QUOTE=rabana;947061]distinguish between judgment and discernment. judgment is that prejudicial thing, ego-based, fueled by pride, anger, etc. discernment is the honest search for truth and is a survival tool.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it. I'm so frickin wordy!
Post Reply

Return to “For Sale / Trade”