Free Poems and/or Intuitive Counseling!

I enjoy writing poems. I recently started writing them on poetfreak.com, you can see my work here: https://www.poetfreak.com/poet/crimsontide

I would love to write a poem for you! Let me know the topic, and I'll spin something good! At least, I'll try!

And I make no guarantees, but if you want intuitive counsel, I have been practicing automatic writing, which has proved useful for myself and for a friend of mine, when she sought counseling from me.

PM me if you would like to receive either of these, or if you have questions. Thanks!
Natural Products for a Wide Range of Conditions

Awesome, I saw Depeche Mode live in the Bay Area several years ago. Fantastic show of course!

I've considered publishing, but I'm not super open with my spiritual/creative side in real life. Also, marketing takes a lot of time and effort. So right now it's just for fun and therapy :)

I read a lot of poetry. Yours is as good as any of them. It's just fun, right? You like that remix. AFter I posted it I remembered how the original is better but we all like novelty and its such an old song I wanted to post something better. lol

I"m a gone a change my name soon. :)

Oh, and I'm researching esoteric literature. Seems like all the good ones were esoteric or maybe we just analyze stuff to make it more profound. It's a different language to me so I'm on the fence. One of your poems you talked about being to the fence. See, that's a new language. :)

Thank you! I don't read a ton of poetry. I have some Rumi I'm currently perusing slowly. I mostly write from inspiration or the need for a creative outlet/expression. What do you think about publishing under a pen name or spiritual name? This is something I've been considering.

Hah, it's funny I think about all the music I love, which was fresh, new, and cool back in the day. Now it's all old! I used spend hours on Amazon looking for obscure new music to love. Ah, the good old days!

Haha yea I can never really understand the esoteric stuff. I appreciate Yeates but its still pretty arcane. I likeAudre Lorde and Adrienne Rich. They are more modern and therefore easier to understand. I try not to think too much about that when I'm writing. My style is more expressing a feeling. Sometimes stories are told and lessons are taught in the process.

muraso wrote:Thank you! I don't read a ton of poetry. I have some Rumi I'm currently perusing slowly. I mostly write from inspiration or the need for a creative outlet/expression. What do you think about publishing under a pen name or spiritual name? This is something I've been considering.

Hah, it's funny I think about all the music I love, which was fresh, new, and cool back in the day. Now it's all old! I used spend hours on Amazon looking for obscure new music to love. Ah, the good old days!
yeah, get a pen name that you can vibe with, you write great poetry and i don't just say stuff to make you like me. It's as good as the great stuff.

muraso wrote:Haha yea I can never really understand the esoteric stuff. I appreciate Yeates but its still pretty arcane. I likeAudre Lorde and Adrienne Rich. They are more modern and therefore easier to understand. I try not to think too much about that when I'm writing. My style is more expressing a feeling. Sometimes stories are told and lessons are taught in the process.
Read Yeat's biography and book on magic, then the poetry will just pop out like a new language that you knew instinctively.
Natural Products for a Wide Range of Conditions

Return to “For Sale / Trade”