I simply clear the chakras and realign the energy. I can also transmute karma already gained but that is something different not really offered here.

Hello Lostone, I would be very please if you were able to clear my chakras and realign the energy, which would go hand in hand with the meditation I'm currently doing.

Is there anything you need from me to make this happen?

Thanks very much for offering :)

Lostone wrote:Hi Guys

I am not one to charge but I would like to keep in practice and also increase my abilities.

Just PM me or just ask in here.

Cheers
Hi Lostone, I'am struggling with every area of my life including my health, and so could do with some help. If you have the time and energy.

Thanks,
Ohshin

I've been struggling with my health for more than a month and having difficulty in personal relationships in regards of some friendships nothing had happened until now like literally yesterday, but I'm looking forward to meeting other people like to open up myself to new experiences and just let go of the old that is no longer serving me or my purpose does that make sense? A lot of old attachments that need to be let go and I dunno how to do it myself very well. I'd love an energy alignment well if you have the time do I pm you, what do I do???

I'm not good at lower levels like that. since i did mushrooms at 7 i've always been outside of everything. if you could help me, i could repay you with something i may be able to offer, which varies greatly

yuniqueone wrote:I'm in the UK, could you do it at 9pm tonight?

Do I need to do any preparation? Do I need to be online?
Sorry been down for 2 days with a flu will be on in about 8 hours for a while

jaca4n20 wrote:I'm not good at lower levels like that. since i did mushrooms at 7 i've always been outside of everything. if you could help me, i could repay you with something i may be able to offer, which varies greatly
Will be on in about 8 hours

What do you need in order to be able to do this? I would LOVE an alignment as well... Lots of craziness in my life right now that I am trying to get it back in order...

Return to “For Sale / Trade”