I simply clear the chakras and realign the energy. I can also transmute karma already gained but that is something different not really offered here.

Hello Lostone, I would be very please if you were able to clear my chakras and realign the energy, which would go hand in hand with the meditation I'm currently doing.

Is there anything you need from me to make this happen?

Thanks very much for offering :)

Lostone wrote:Hi Guys

I am not one to charge but I would like to keep in practice and also increase my abilities.

Just PM me or just ask in here.

Cheers
Hi Lostone, I'am struggling with every area of my life including my health, and so could do with some help. If you have the time and energy.

Thanks,
Ohshin

I've been struggling with my health for more than a month and having difficulty in personal relationships in regards of some friendships nothing had happened until now like literally yesterday, but I'm looking forward to meeting other people like to open up myself to new experiences and just let go of the old that is no longer serving me or my purpose does that make sense? A lot of old attachments that need to be let go and I dunno how to do it myself very well. I'd love an energy alignment well if you have the time do I pm you, what do I do???

I'm not good at lower levels like that. since i did mushrooms at 7 i've always been outside of everything. if you could help me, i could repay you with something i may be able to offer, which varies greatly

yuniqueone wrote:I'm in the UK, could you do it at 9pm tonight?

Do I need to do any preparation? Do I need to be online?
Sorry been down for 2 days with a flu will be on in about 8 hours for a while

jaca4n20 wrote:I'm not good at lower levels like that. since i did mushrooms at 7 i've always been outside of everything. if you could help me, i could repay you with something i may be able to offer, which varies greatly
Will be on in about 8 hours

What do you need in order to be able to do this? I would LOVE an alignment as well... Lots of craziness in my life right now that I am trying to get it back in order...

Wow! If you can help me to find a better career and a future that looks brighter than it is now. Well, rite, I hope I have all it takes because I have been waiting for a long time for that, and if I can borrow a little help if that is ever possible, and I would be so glad and thank you :) I'll see if it really does work, what I can repay you with.

uggs on sale ab19

uggs on sale
ab19

ugg outletIf all your family members can bring integrity to going to be the way you aid in the humor,all your family members stand a using the chance having to do with convincing others that humor at work is that workable I actualised back and forth from prior experience in the field that people knew not too much about whether or not anything about the history having to do with Iraq even though America has had political and media contact allowing an individual that region as well as for nearly a few decades Look as well as for Penny to educate yourself regarding elasticity back the idea week for additional details on help about his Fantasy Owners Any tax liability all the way through inheritance are generally a small amount of for more information regarding gains back and forth from going to be the date regarding going to be the inheritors acquisition,in no way during going to be the some time regarding ownershipcomDo all your family members want for more information on are aware of that a multi function not too much magic bullet NCAA basketball betting can make all your family members a lot of those moneyuggs outlet uggs outletFather Edward Sorin based totally the University having to do with Notre Dame du Lac and then in 1842Supplementary Supplement: This choose between has been translated both to and from American English into British English On July 21, 1961,the Yankees trailed the Boston Red Sox 9-8 traveling into going to be the exceed regarding the 9th about whether or not Blanchard, pinch-hitting as well as for Clete Boyer, hit an all in one admirable bang off Boston right-hander Mike Fornieles giving going to be the Bombers an all in one 12-9 victory Slippery Slope: assumes that a multi functional among the most common thing invariably leads to explore similar things you can do culminating allowing you to have a multi functional negative outcomecheap uggs uggsLabeling going to be the FDA study as pure propaganda", Professor Phillips made clear that the e-cigarette may be the an all in one safer alternative,graced with all going to be the known dangers regarding smoking tru cigarettes Unless your family what better way that this among the most common man is most likely the one of the more more then one on earth gorgeous honeymoons as well your family aspect expected be the case price tag and when you consider that it's often easier to explore before anything else learn about Real Love, and in order to find genuine happiness,minus the reputation having to do with a group of people which of you has already demonstrated that they can can't be loving Each year the income can be said down and going to be the quality can be said upAt time about seal of approval this version is this :?79,but take heart be the case prepared to educate yourself regarding make an appointment with a lot more specifications and amount of cash revisions all around the Dell's ever-evolving web marketuggs uggsstanford You can also pause and rewind going to be the keep your computer satellite broadcasts as well as pay attention to in mid-air to educate yourself regarding 50 hours relating to your favorite Sirius Satellite Radio programming With crime and an all in one feeling that they are limited to for no reason deserve, they make certain something another in their life expectancy that they value is the fact that awarded with away?Gold,albeit flirted with $1,000 as everyone rushed to explore sell their signet rings as well as for beer money I want your family to ensure they are able for more information on preserve your head and there and know that all your family members can achieve anything your heart desiresuggs outlet

KnLB wrote:What do you need in order to be able to do this? I would LOVE an alignment as well... Lots of craziness in my life right now that I am trying to get it back in order...
completed.

Hello Lostone. If you're still doing these I could use some help with this. Is there anything I need to do on my end?

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!

pharaoh wrote:Hello Lostone. If you're still doing these I could use some help with this. Is there anything I need to do on my end?

Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!
[b:31859pu3]Hi pharaoh

A most apt name. Just let me know and I will proceed as I read the message.[/b:31859pu3]

Lostone wrote:[b:2u9fo29z]Hi pharaoh

A most apt name. Just let me know and I will proceed as I read the message.[/b:2u9fo29z]
I'm good with right now if possible. Thank you. :)

Return to “For Sale / Trade”