High Perf., Luxury Scented Candle, Powerful Fragrance

beautiful work!

and i actually felt the good vibes as soon as i looked hahaa, very gentle but upbeat and positive feeling :) like sunshine on a blue sky beautiful day with fluffy clouds hahha

opiumchild wrote:beautiful work!

and i actually felt the good vibes as soon as i looked hahaa, very gentle but upbeat and positive feeling :) like sunshine on a blue sky beautiful day with fluffy clouds hahha

Aw yay! I love sunshine :-D Thank you for your kind words, so glad you enjoyed the vibes <3

Excellent post and website ... I like the work and the professionalism ... I would like to see you add possibly some crystal wandz or large piecez of crystal possibly in the future ...

Awesome bright earth, do you accept cash transfers? bank to bank, not a fan of rfid infused devices like phones and credit cards :)

ps. Advertising love might be misunderstood by some... not of our way of thinking "come to the love store" ;) (sorry thought it was funny)

Your work is beautiful, I can see its truely infused with love. I notice some people sell thease things that seem infused with spite and evol intent, not you :). If I become half the craftsman you are, I will be a proud one, bye sweet soul :)

Nice work bright, very nice! I can tell you're within the light, and not the other. It shines through your work. I'm always wary since I know it's true that some use it to infuse negativity or get power. I know you're ok. I look forward to! You don't happen to do long distance healing work do you?

Amontobin wrote:Me I would like one crystal ring and two jewel donuts please
Hush little baby please dont sing, Tyr is gonna buy you a crystal ring x)

Amontobin wrote:I'm not a little baby, who are you, Tyr.?... I'm a spiritual warrior from Sirius, I'm here to bring peace on heart, and to get my ring jewel back
Its a quote, no offence meant

Return to “For Sale / Trade”