Haha skyrim is awesome!!! I play on master difficulty (total gamer). I never really get past level 3X cause I like making new characters all of the time when I do play it. I think archer is the most fun on that game. But destruction is a close second...given I haven't finished my magic character and gotten all of the cool spells yet.

[FONT=arial]Oh, I can't master anything hahaha. I just am too lazy to create too much characters, but want to be everything. Thats why i looove skyrim, i can be all in just one person! But it's going to take a long time until i master something. Besides, do anyone already played Dawnguard? I'm waiting to it arrive to ps3 (if arrive).[/FONT]

Lol, two-handers are strong!!! I enjoy flailing around with two one-handers on a sneaky khajiit, hahaha.

That whole game is just unfair, lol...

I mean you're dragonborn! :cool:

Just gotta walk up and demolish everything, ha!!!

Of course that's the point, though. :p

everythread needs a nay sayer... which is me now lol... i think oblivion is better even more so the realm of sheagorath... the visuals.. the way they depict nature there is so much more uplifting then cold ass skyrim with its way too many mountains and every town covered in snow... to me its just depressing... oblivion is beautiful..... every time i try o play skyrim or any of the fall outs i get depressed and put n onblivion and then its all good/pretty

lol i m the complete opposite, one of my Favorite things is mountains, there is nothing better then standing on a mountain in skyrim and taking in the insane visuals. The mountains are soooo well done, and some of the music just goes with it so well.

sheogarath is good but its also the isle of madness, nuff said

ugg baratas advice for being an increased mother or father

ugg baratas advice for being an increased mother or father

Lessening your contact with the daily news will actually relieve you of some inadvertent stress. Even if you don't are aware of it, seeing a war on tv, skyrocketing costs at the food store or neighborhood crime costs can definitely use on the psyche. Every once in a when, particularly if your stress levels are high, start up a funny or music rather than the news. nike air max 2012 A poor sink might need new components. If you wish to affect the limit, cut it around the aspect using a rotary instrument. Lower the outside component along with the plastic material seal off, but be sure to remain free from the brass within it. You can actually replace the outside of the limit and the seal. 2009 nike air max womens Lifting is one of the leading causes of back discomfort, so be sure to elevate using the effectiveness of your legs, not your back again. In no way twist your system to the side, stay stable, and raise along with your hip and legs. This will assist in order to avoid putting excessive tension around the rear resulting in pain or even an injury. nike ca Using the information that had been introduced in the following paragraphs, it is actually really basic to view that traveling lacks as a big inconvenience. All you have to do is put these methods to use and you may in fact vacation stress free. So do not toss and transform, as an alternative just grab yourself good to go.A Child Is Coming: Where To Start Following Automobile insurance firms consider what type of vehicle you happen to be would like to make sure. By watching styles as well as their individual experience, an organization could opt to ask you for a higher top quality. You should know that sports activity automobiles and high end SUV's usually have the costliest premiums. nike womens air max It's wise to purchase a toothbrush that has delicate or medium sized bristles as well as a tiny brain. This makes certain you will get it into each of the cracks and below your gum area to acquire out each of the gunk that is left behind during the day and night time. Remember to brush delicately but firmly each and every time. nike air max 1 nd Insurance coverage could be like moving a labyrinth as you are searching for a quality insurance policy which offers an expense price savings benefit. With the help of our website, you will notice that getting insurance plan details got easier. Merely stick to our handy suggestions so we will help guide you to your location.

Return to “Gaming”