Indigo Society represents a community of people from different backgrounds and with different beliefs who have the right to express themselves freely here.
The following guidelines are suggestions and information provided to protect the freedom of the members, the good use of the website and the community.
1. Please be respectful and tolerant with other users and the website. Indigo Society is a community with many different beliefs and ideas which are not the same for everyone and everyone has equal right to express their beliefs here without being attacked for it. By using this network, you agree to respect everyone's right to express their ideas and beliefs freely and safely. You are free to disagree and to express your own opinions and ideas about any topic but please respect other members and their freedom. This is a place to discuss and to share freely with responsibility.
2. Please do not post harmful content such as pornographic, bloody disturbing images, spam links or links pointing to unsafe websites or any harmful content for the website. This content will be deleted. Google and other major search engines ban this type of content and the websites containing it and they affect the user experience and performance of the site.
3. We reserve the right to ban or delete user accounts or spam accounts which are made for trolling, constantly bullying others and constantly attacking the website. It is ok to get angry sometimes and to have an argument with other member/s from time to time; however, being constantly attacking, bullying or harassing others is seen as a threat to the community. Your freedom is your own responsibility here.
4. You may use your signature and/or the buy and sell section of the forums to give exposure to your website or to your own products or services like your own blog, project, readings, art or music for sale for example. Please do not sell anything illegal here. The admins will delete this content as they find it but this is responsibility of the poster. This is a free place which can not control what the members post.
5. Please post your own content on the website. This includes text and images. Or make sure you have permission from the author or that such content belongs to the public domain or to a CC license which allows to distribute content freely. The reason behind this is to avoid possible copyright conflicts. All content posted here are the opinion and responsibility of the poster. It's ok to post/share links to any other relevant content online you want.
6. By posting on Indigo Society, you agree to grant the website a soft license of the content that you post. This does not mean that Indigo Society can take your posts and make a product and profit from it or from your work. This means that the content belongs to Indigo Society to be used only inside of the website in the form of its content and history.
7. You may give opinions or suggestions about anything you want on the "feedback" or "contact us" section. You may report posts and accounts that you consider harmful to you or to the community. We encourage you to report spam or troll posts and to help us keep this place safe.
8. The audience advised for this website is over 18 years old. User discretion is advised. This website has content which may be controversial or taboo. Please only use if you are an adult, mature and open minded person who can handle the topics covered on this website.
9. If there is something in particular you do not agree with regarding the community guidelines, please get in touch: contact(at)indigosociety.com and discuss your ideas. We listen to all suggestions and feedback and are flexible about decisions and ideas to be implemented here. Rude, demanding and offensive requests will most likely be ignored.
10. It is not allowed to sell anything illegal here or to request information on how to get or engage in criminal or illegal activities. It is not allowed to encourage these kind of activities here. In some cases it is allowed to inform about certain things without inviting others to engage in these activities.
11. Please do not spam the forum. We reserve the right to delete accounts and / or content which spam the forum (no human - bot spam).
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Indigo Society accessible at https://indigosociety.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Indigo Society's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Indigo Society's Website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server;
republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
This will let Indigo Society to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you must not:
Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website;
Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of indigosociety.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without Indigo Society's express consent.
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Indigo Society reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. Indigo Society may change or modify this policy without notice.
If Indigo Society provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You are responsible for your password and user ID security..
Indigo Society may disable your user ID and password at https://indigosociety.com's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Indigo Society owns all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this Website, or within the Services, are the sole property of Indigo Society.
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party's rights, please contact Indigo Society immediately in order to remove such content.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Indigo Society a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Indigo Society the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Indigo Society or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Indigo Society reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of https://indigosociety.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
Under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Indigo Society does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
Third Party Websites & Links
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Indigo Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Indigo Society of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Additionally, you may find commercial, affiliated links on this board. You may find relevant products and / or services available by following such links. Some of these products or services belong to trustworthy affiliate networks and in case you decide to purchase something, Indigo Society may receive a commission for that. This is a way to help with the forum costs, to keep it running properly and will not increase or affect the final price you pay regardless of your use of our affiliated links. You may also find ads on this board by external companies such as Google.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
All the materials on Indigo Society’s Website are provided "as is". Indigo Society makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Indigo Society does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Indigo Society will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Indigo Society’s Website, even if Indigo Society or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Indigo Society from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Indigo Society’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Indigo Society will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Indigo Society may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Indigo Society does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Indigo Society retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.
Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions
Without prejudice to Indigo Society's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Indigo Society may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Normally we do not sell any user database information to any external party. However, in the case of selling the website to a new owner, all user data / database will be sold and transfered to the new owner as part of the whole website. The data here would only be sold in combination with the website and for its use here in the website.