Shower Filters from FilterWater.com

Lucifer91 you can be banned though. Think about it, if the administration
are the ones that control the website wouldn't they be able to stop you
from having an account?

maybe its your interesting choice of user name... that upsets people and yourself now. there is a thing though...

If you re applied with a name [for example] like 'little angel'...l think people might go well with it...lol...

or an grey name like 'bookturner' or 'intimes'. or anything spurious really.

of course its very dangerous to have an account here, specially if you use a real name. people can find out where you live and stuff. l always advise to not tell anyone anything at all about personal informations.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Yes and of course, we can find you exactly just be 'seeing', so its a bit odd really. lucky those that can see are responsible and good, or there could be untold damages if those powers are abused...makes you wonder really...what the entire point is after all.

its not nice to consider these things in the privacy of your own homes, so that's why we choose not to see, unless invited...ships are the strangest places. and plane toilets. the things that go on there, my oh my. and in the 3rd world, mostly.

under the earth is a bit odd if you can feel it.

passing through....things....graveyards...gold mines....etc.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Re: Can an admin delete my account please

Dear Red Violet 3

I've sent few E-mails from the site to the Administrator, but still haven't got any response. I understand if you're busy or if it takes time to process my request, so I'm writing here just in case.

Would you be so kind to delete my account? I have certain reasons for asking that.

Besides that, I want to let you know that you're a super administrator and a wonderful person. You approach people kindly without judgement and you offer your help in an open minded way.
Maybe I do create an account in the future again.
Thank you for your understanding and stay well :-)

Kind regards
natural organic products

Return to “Forum Help & Feedback”