Havent been active on this site for a while. I am Shekinah

Greetings all ye "Wise Ones" of this clan of Indigos. I've been aware of the Indigo phenomenon long before it was given a name. Indigo attributes seem to surface in younglings at about age ten or so as they become aware of their deep affinity to forces of Nature and that they quest a way of life more sublime then the multitudes of humanity, for me that auspicious moment was in 1951. I grew up in the deep South Bible Belt that did not allow much deviation from the status quo. These formative years were pretty much a solitary experience with not much available information concerning the Great Mysteries. I studied in several Rosicrucian Mystery Schools, Astara, Metaphysical Society, Confederation of Initiates and Illuminati. I practiced a form of Wizardry and developed a few useful paranormal abilities that credentialed me for a career with the Intelligence community. Prior to retirement I served as a Special Operations officer for 15 years in South East Asia and eventually became a Noetic science consultant for the CIA project "Star Gate" and for Special Operations at the Pentagon and Camp Perry. I am an old Indigo and a resource of much uncommon knowledge. My philosophical persuasion is solitary eclectic Witchcraft, much misunderstood and maligned, by the prevailing religions but offers a way of life leading to an affinity with the Infinite and the ability to open inter-dimensional portals to become a "walker between worlds' with the power to influence probabilities. NAMASTE
Truth and Reality is something few dare know. The prevailing popular belief systems seek to command the mind and soul of humanity.

Re: Havent been active on this site for a while. I am Shekinah

Hi Shekinah.
Sounds like an interesting life that you have been lliving so far.
Must have been especially difficult going your own way by these times back then.
But the more difficult the way, the greater the reward, and from what you have shared, it is clear that you got rewarded for that.
I do have a lot of respect for people who are fighting to live their way the way they want to, not just to easily adapt and bend themselves and waiting for the right time to come where it may will be more easy then for living more authentically.
Welcome, by the way, or welcome back.
Griolet and Ween

Re: Havent been active on this site for a while. I am Shekinah

Wicca is a popular modern tradition originating in the 1950's and is a modern admixture of Witchcraft and Pagan religions focused on the ancient Egyptian, Roman and Greek pantheon of Gods and Goddesses. Witchcraft is very ancient originating with the primitive prehistoric cave dweller fire watchers many thousands of years ago and is focused on Nature, natural forces and the Great Mysteries. Most Witches are solitary (not in a Coven) and many are eclectic (selecting elements of many Traditions that best suits their goals). From the firewatcher evolved the Shaman, Seer, Sorcerer, Witchdoctor, Wizard and Witch. My interest is to understand and apply the Spiritual element of my being, to ferret the great mysteries of cosmology and to evolve to a more illumined state of being. Applied Witchcraft forms the operational protocol for Noetic Science research that currently is exploring applications of Quantum physics to manipulate probabilities and to explore entanglement and interdimensional bi-location. Star Gate has come a long way since the days of Scanate and today we are communing with Akasha (the cosmological equivalent of the www. "cloud"). The universe is alive and self conscious and we along with sentient beings on a plurality of worlds are units of awareness feeding a sense of presence, experience and information to the collective (Akashic Records).
Truth and Reality is something few dare know. The prevailing popular belief systems seek to command the mind and soul of humanity.

Return to “Introductions”