Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great holiday!

Hi to you all! I'm Lee (: was looking at onyx platonic solids sets and stumbled on this site!
I would say about 5-6 years ago I "started" on my spiritual journey (although the journeys been my whole life). I say then because thats when it all actually clicked. I was seeing signs, constantly attracting strangers telling me things like to look into light workers and indigos to "find my home" and that destiny put 2 stars above my shoulders. I felt this huge shift of energy, I realized I can feel, breathe, live, and AM ENERGY. Wanted to share all this knowledge I was learning but I realized none of this wassss "clickling" for the others? I don't know how to explain it.
I don't really know what to say other than I want to learn more about a community I feel so deeply connected to. I want to uncover these truths that I once knew but forgot, about the other space races, and meet people who are on this similar journey, remember how to reactivate my merkabah, make beautiful art, see through trees, and not feel so alone.
Hope this becomes my new home (or helps me find one) (: much love to u all!

Return to “Introductions”