An Indigo Adult looking to connect with like minds.

Hey everyone. Just here to start a thread on all things Indigo, environmental, health, spiritual, astral, lucid dreaming, philosophy, music, art, business....My name’s Rob. I’m 27. I learned I was an indigo around 17 when experimenting with meditation and substances. I saw my face fluorescent blue for 10 minutes in the mirror once, had dreams of a blue ray “planet”, and have had experiences of whales and dolphins in meditation and felt at home with that deep blue tone and feeling.....

Re: An Indigo Adult looking to connect with like minds.

Rob wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:57 pm
Your referring to chemistry and it’s connection with the blue aura?
well now, if that isn't an interesting idea i dont know what is!

i equate the aura with flame, not the same as fire but still a form of flame.
What i find intriguing is...

copper sulphate is indigo blue in colour, and it is used to produce green fire.
indigo being the representative colour of the third eye,

and light blue the colour of the source chakra... blue fire from copper chloride

heart/wind element chakra is green, this makes me wonder is there some hidden relativity between the heart \ third eye \ source chakra's and the presence of copper. remember copper oxide (copper rust) is green too... can we say there is a pattern now?

To me this all suggests the descension of awareness to perceive intelligence and compassion... via copper

crown chakra is interesting too, violet, and to produce violet flame...
potassium sulfate + potassium nitrate

again there seems to be a pattern in the relativity between crown \ third eye \ source and potassium...

potassium chloride produces both blue and light violet flame.

the lower chakra root \sacral \ solar plexus all have in common as per the matching color of flame...
the use of chloride salts with various other elements.

Thank you Rob, that was a very interesting idea!

Re: An Indigo Adult looking to connect with like minds.

i think it may have most likely been that it was 36C and windless, and i was drinking 2L iced cokacola with the full sugar content. I had not drunk Coke for years... not a sugar person, but it was all we had left cold in the freezer that time of night that was not plain water.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Return to “Introductions”