Hello :D

Hello everyone my name is Mandalena everybody's calling me Manda for shortcut...Some info about me:
Born in 29/3/92
Sign Aries and Horoscope Cancer
I live in Europe,Greece
I'm intelligent and artistic
Since i was little i'm extremly kind and caring with people even with strangers and everybody's telling me that i got light and love inside me.
I had really hard teenage years and i experienced really bad things for an emotional and sensitive person like me...
After my best friend's death (he is also an Indigo) i wasnt able to find my self even i was in the right path...Nowdays i'm better
I have a lot of dreams with things that will happen to me or family or friends (most times what i see it happens)

When i was younger i was able to see more things and feel more and practice because of my best friend,after his death i feel that i'm lost and cant do almost anything about it,so i need somebody's help..

Because im shy and emotionally fragile i can't write more by myself...So if you want to learn more about me you can ask me whatever you want to..

P.S:Sorry about my english,i'm self taught

Have a nice day/night !!!
:D

hello mandy

nice to meet with you

calimera`==icigala?
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Lots of wanna be's here too
lots of crazy old nut cases as well
Youll find reading thru the posts here that its like watching an episode of v h 1 storytellers except everyone here is full of chit
lots of story tellers here
beware of the long winded ones who enjoy hearing themselves talk or write
hehe

[QUOTE=GirlFromOuterSpace;1124408]Hello everyone my name is Mandalena everybody's calling me Manda for shortcut...Some info about me:
Born in 29/3/92
Sign Aries and Horoscope Cancer
I live in Europe,Greece
I'm intelligent and artistic
Since i was little i'm extremly kind and caring with people even with strangers and everybody's telling me that i got light and love inside me.
I had really hard teenage years and i experienced really bad things for an emotional and sensitive person like me...
After my best friend's death (he is also an Indigo) i wasnt able to find my self even i was in the right path...Nowdays i'm better
I have a lot of dreams with things that will happen to me or family or friends (most times what i see it happens)

When i was younger i was able to see more things and feel more and practice because of my best friend,after his death i feel that i'm lost and cant do almost anything about it,so i need somebody's help..

Because im shy and emotionally fragile i can't write more by myself...So if you want to learn more about me you can ask me whatever you want to..

P.S:Sorry about my english,i'm self taught

Have a nice day/night !!!
:D[/QUOTE]

29/3/92 now that's a truly Karmic (or Cosmic) Bday ! Welcome to IS :)

Return to “Introductions”