lving in their own world, maybe if you look at the most superficial aspect of immediate interaction, but on large scale, we still all follow same laws, more or less went to same school, use same currency, part of the same global market network, and still even in large town there is large amount of cooperation that happen, even if it doesn't happen on a direct individual to individual basis, but complying to global set of rules decided more or less commonly in a democratic system, and global organisation between street cleaner, energy production, super market, etc etc

if you take the capacity of organization as main criteria of selection, the new age can just correspond to a shift or paradigm into the need to increase global social cooperation, you could say the emphasis toward engeneering and technical, was the thing of the 30's, building rail roads, cars, telecomunication technology, linked to mastery of the physics and transport and telecom, because it was the main barrier toward larger social organisation, and higher degree of cooperation, in the 60/70, there has been a switch toward what they call 'psychic power', empathy, and capacity to organize on a more individual to individual level, on more subtle level because the actual proximity increase largely, even if it's not totally geographic proximity, and there is a switch of interest toward laregly cognitive science, psycholoactive drugs, and all the weird brands of pseudo popular esoterism like crowley, that became incredibly more on the fore front during that period, because it's the next brand of 'science' that is needed to increase the level of social cooperation, and a closer understand of large population starting on the compherension at individual level

maybe google are really into something, they start an AI departement, linked to semantic analysis, mostly i guess oriented toward the 'ad sense' system to match peer interest to a provider over the internet, via social networking, or less apparent form of this social networking through database that can be kept a bit all over, and put in relation to each other

i wonder what can come out in term of combinatory logic, by studying combination of all the words or letter, or bytes, that is associated with an user over internet, or several users connected within social networks in the cyber space, or what kind of equation can come out of this sort of stuff, dna theories or not lol

Hello.
l have read through this thread with great interest at the remarkable display of focused intellect. For that, l must thank you all; for l am not easily impressed.
l understand the warp drive technology, and was thinking of the way in which navigation whilst travelling would successfully operate, the exact locations of suns & etc., being a
potential real time problem during travel. To predict the precise locations, would have to done very well to avoid collisions....
l am currently quite warm to Sir Roger Penrose, although he does leave me with a few discomforts.
The point of my note is however, to open a line about quantum partner particles (pairs). l have thought about the reasons why l see things in the future, elsewhere, etc. l was wondering if there could be a connection with my 'stardust'- or anyone's- to partner particles in other locations, that communicate when there is a boost of energy between one or more pairs. l don't see why not, and it seems a sensible theory to me right now.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Don't think so much in particles but in aspect of wave forms and intersecting lines of energy. The universe model as touted by the mainstream academia IMO is flawed, in the sense that it is OBSESSED with what is on the SURFACE of the pool but not the pool (and its homogenous or inhomgenous medium) itself, nor what is underneath the pool (this is the vacuum/scalar/zero-point, past the planck limit). For example, the mystery of the longitudinal wave...........which we only hear about in sound mediums.

Most reverse engineered "space tech" is electrogravitational. The use the subquantum as energy source, and time is what they manipulate- NOT space. Beings from other worlds also "phase" their ship to become almost semi-incorporeal, this is what Dirac called orthorotation of the base matter, or the electrons. This is what happens when you astral project for example, the light particles (as wave forms) orthorotate about 90 degrees (actually they already are orthrotated, it is more your consciousness that does this) and moves through lesser dense "spaces" where things move faster than speed of light (more like speed of thought). In the same way you can move through walls in astral projection, so can matter be phased to do the same thing.

But yeas the endeavor of actually "traveling" even in the "interdimensional/time" sense (which is what most of those strange exotic vehicles we see in the sky are) is VERY complicated and takes lots of calibration etc.

It is worthy to note that the Physics Labs at MIT have been using the theories
you both have posted to achieve material transverse.

Through psi-Astral release-projection, I can "arrive" at my destination
with clothes on and some tools in my person. No incentive to test
the limitations. Though I can and do take stuff, the only thing I can
bring back is my original gear and personal injuries. MIT found the
same phenomenon to be actual, using organic material.
Very interesting things to explore.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
When I travel I go to an event of circumstance.
The USA Gov. program usually "targets" a coordinate.
With psi-navigation in space you would have a choice
of protocol.
You are there with no, or very very little, time laps.
Beauty,
PC

Hello Psychic Child
l enjoy the thought of travelling - personally- without moving, and see this will happen in our not too near future.
Its a matter of brain size and its internal connections; our brains being perfect receptors for many forms of wave energy, l see it will develop much further, to a point where real travel in space time can occur at will,
without all the fussing about with ships and warps and stuff. Nice.
When l mentioned particles, l was talking about paired quantum particles- which do exist- despite being the product of energy.
The theory l was expounding (the other reply missed it), was that we can see things in other places and times outside our basic human senses, remotely, in the future, etc., and l was wondering if there may be a definitive LINK
between the association of these paired particles, because current theory postulates that these are two halves of the same particle- and our minds may be tuned in to 'see'- or in some forms, experience- what is happening in related states of matter, in which the other of a paired particle exists- or many paired particles, being that they are of quantum size.
My hypothesis rests on a potential scientific explanation for our condition, which might make sense.

Its worth discussing and investigating for my two pennies anyway.
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Planetzarg.
Two books for you to read are: The Field by Lynn McTaggart
and her other book "The Intention Experiment".
She is a investigative reporter who traveled looking for
science labs that explored or are exploring "other Energies".

I understand about the paired particles. This particle duality
was explored at MIT university Boston, USA. From their theses
I think there could be a connection there. I think though, there
is a stronger probability of a Photon connection that is instrumental
in manifesting a clear Spherical Minds Focus.

We have 6 mind-brains that influence thought and body action.
1.]The conscious mind is the judgemental Ego mind. It judges
all incoming data as a basic survival action. It fears the unknown
and sees it as a threat to our existence. It thinking process is
linear, straight line logical.
2.] the Sub-Conscious mind is the picturing mind.
3.] The Limbic mind is the switchboard mind that is the main
connection between the other minds.
4.] the Primal Mind-Brain is the controller of our basic functions
and is the basic seat of our Empathy.
5.] is our Cellular Body mind brain. All the Cells in our body are
joined to make a Mind-Brain.
6.] is our Liquid-Frequency mind-brain. It is made up of all
the liquids in our body, and holds identification frequencies.

I am a retired certified Hypnotherapist. In Hypnotizing some one,
the first action is have the client relax. The second action is to
give the Conscious mind an endless task that detaches it from
all the other brains. Then the remaining Mind-Brains join/bond
in cooperation to form a composite Mind-Brain.
I call this a Spherical mind brain. It/they can activate the "Energy
Actions, Creations and Reactions to permit/develop/use Psychic Abilities.
From then on . . . . . .
Suggestions or Intentions and psi-abilities will be acted upon.

I assume you have see the list of our psi-achievement uses.
At the top of the Thread/Forum screen there is a "Link to information bar"
Click on Types of Psychic Abilities This is a list from member's posts
of their "Uses" of psi-abilities, foe example:
54 use Astral projection.
36 are Aero-kinetic and can/do influence weather.
27 are Electo-kinetic and can control electrical energy.
70 are telepathic with animals.
There are 40 other psi-use categories.

What's yours?
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Not just the brain, the entire body. Traveling is possible by us, it's in our DNA if we knew how. The Hebrews called it a Merkavah.

Paired particles are real...so are entangled particles. Yes this is part of how non-linear "psychic phenomenon" works but it also requires a kind of re-working or re-understanding of other concepts like "space" and "time."

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1114005]Not just the brain, the entire body. Traveling is possible by us, it's in our DNA if we knew how. The Hebrews called it a Merkavah.

Paired particles are real...so are entangled particles. Yes this is part of how non-linear "psychic phenomenon" works but it also requires a kind of re-working or re-understanding of other concepts like "space" and "time."[/QUOTE]

Interesting to idea to speculate about . . . . . .?
Is Astral separation a paired particle action?

The action/reaction of a solid body separating from
the original solid corporal body as a duplication or a
modified solid duplication could be a positive example
of the duality phenomenon.

To go back to the point of separation, you only need
to say or to picture "Return" and you do.

Needless to say act a-like is not necessarily be-a-like.
mmmmmmmmmm.
what if you say join would the corporal body join the
Astral? . . . . Could it be that simple?

To get back to the point of original separation,
I think saying and picturing "Home" would be sufficient.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note:
A very interesting idea.
Before I experiment, Ill need to talk
it over with Ro'ghas the Shielding.
When I Astral she becomes a duality too.
Beauty,
PC
Another point.
When I join the Warrior Line with the Federation of Light,
all the other Warriors are only in Astrol. no one teleports.
Astral beings are just a vulnerable as corporal beings.
The main advantage is form modification. When I am there
I am 48 rather than my actual age 84. ;-)

And another.
Have a close friend from a family where everyone had psi-abilities.
Her little brother was able to teleport. When playing neighborhood
soccer or baseball he had to promise that he would not teleport during the game!
harmony,
PC.

[QUOTE=AmentiHall;1114092]Astral separation is more to do with the light changing phase. Concepts which we don't really understand too well in the mainstream science. The "field" of light has harmonics so to speak, which is in resonance with many things around us. Astral separation is a sort of anti-harmonic when the pump-phase of energetics in the body reaches a threshold, it "resonates" away from the body. So in a sense, I guess the photons of the body, and the photons of the anti-harmonic field are paired, but I can't say that for sure.[/QUOTE]

Very little in our field is "for-sure" and only a little of science is either.
I do like your reasoning Amenti.

You are aware the the Photon concentration in our atmosphere is growing [NASA]
Are also aware that the Photon will respond to human mental energies? [Proven] and
is the basis of our psi-actions.

Your reasoning pulls these actions together.
The Amenti theory of Photon Energy Activation is now acknowledged.
[at least by me] :-) :-)

You know of the Photon cloud is starting to touch our arm of the Galaxy.
NASA estimates that Earth will immersed in this cloud for over 8,000 light years.
These add up to be accountable for the much speculated about Ascension.

To recorded Galactic Knowledge, this has not happened before. This, then
is the reason for so much of the current recorded observation by the
Off World Scientific Community.

That Scientific Community is split in its predictions.
Some expect Earth and it's inhabitants will evolve into "Divine Energy".
Others expect a limited growth awareness, others predict a mental
energy implosion vs mental energy assimilation.
In our current status, we are the "Before Picture". [smile every one.]

Guardian [my friend and Guide] assured me that the "Limited Growth"
will be the accepted pattern.
To support Guardian's opinion, NASA has reported the existence of
energy tubes that connect the Earth to the Sun. These Tubes
attache themselves to Earth Vortex points for 7 minutes, then
shift to another Vortex. These seem to be removing any excess
energy that could be harmful to Earth and it's Beings.
Fun, don't you think?
Even this Navajo Blessing fits . . . .
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger.

Amenti,
Check the NASA web site
search voyager 1
and Voyager 2
could be oct 2009, too, but not sure.

In addition there is a energy field around Earth
held in place by red ribbon-like bands of magnetic energy.
This is what is holding the photons in our Atmosphere. again NASA.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger

Rolls eyes AHAHAHAHA
goodness
looks like the g f l freakiedeeks are enjoying another Saturday night inside lmao
Because girlfriends obviously like it when their bf's are logged into a indigo forum on a sat nighty hehe
and its better than getting fit and not obese, right PC? street cred? zero.

Be careful with these cu lt s. They take little fragments of the truth, the tiny bits we can know, and fill in the blanks with logic, assumptions and what they want to be true.
The ones who explain things in the greatest detail are the ones who are the biggest liars.
For example, I am one of those which are described in the video as "star seed." I can put a check mark next to EVERY SINGLE thing on that list. However, right away they begin with a false definition and describe what is unknowable.
Things like "Nonhuman soul," and "gave up existence on other worlds" are examples of filling in the blanks with fabrication.

These cu l ts have largely convinced themselves of something which is not true, which they want to believe is true (such as "I'm from another planet!!"), and see convincing you that it IS true as validation that it must be true so they can keep believing it themselves.

I am interested in the direction this thread has taken. It seems somewhat askew at first look to what I was originally talking about, though perhaps not. Basically, my thought process on this is that after a bit of observation, light and water seem to have definite parallel properties. Thus, fluid dynamics and some of the essential basic of fluid theory could be attributed also to photons of light.

Visible light, as we perceive it, has some of the attributes of a solid...some of gas...some of liquid...and some of plasma. I think in order to fully acknowledge what light is, and what light is capable of, we need to expand our basic definitions.

I was basically trying to say, I see these parallels, and the line of thought it provides engenders further thought....

How does time impact a photon? Do photons react in the same manner as, say, qubits? I know they have been working on encoding light with data for years, and we are able to use light pulses as a means of transmission of data...but that is pulses decoded by a mux, not actually encoding a photon with data....

Interesting things to ruminate upon.
p.s. PC, for our differences I do appreciate all the things you elect to share. Meg takk min venner!

Timber....

look up Sonoluminesence and cavitation....your answers will be there. Also, read the book "4th phase of water." And look up Mae Wan Hoes work on the liquid crystalline semi-conductive matrix that is the human body, its cells, and energy migration. Water is key, in particular to the sol-gel revolutions of the human cells. It's capability for Proticity (instead of "electricity") and magnetohydrodynamics is a reality. Look up Hammerof and the quantum photonic network of microtubules. The Holonomic Brain theory. The list goes on and on...

Fluid dynamics and Wave dynamics...connected. Obviously.

Quibits etc....all interesting concepts but have little place in reality. Tesla joked about this (not quibits but the silliness of most of the prevalent theories tons of mathematics little experimentation). Tons of math and theory VERY LITTLE actual experimentation. Yea, let's build billion dollar particle accelerators for failure and very little (CERN) actual results....and then chalk some of it up to "error" (neutrinos moving faster than speed of light). There are actually countless things moving faster than speed of light, but for academia to acknowledge this is equivalent to the church acknowledging Copernicus. It will happen in due time, but not right away. BTW, electricity is FAR more than we are taught. Aka "negative" energy (electrons) moving in a direction. The more I know the more I am ashamed to be human. We kill the earth and nickel/dime you for the most primitive application of electricity you could imagine!

Go back to Tesla...then look to Steinmecks theories...and Alexandersons....electricity. And then, photons...and its various properties.....Understand that mainstream science is fundamentally and utterly controlled, not in a literal sense of course. But CASH rules everything...science is at the pinnacle of this process. Then you gotta do a whole crash course on military science...starting with Russians because they are the only ones who have been semi-honest.

Geometrically ordered water creates energy....via sound. Cymatics proves sound creates geometry in water and is a reality. Sonoluminesence can create the energy of a tiny sun inside of a tiny water bubble...which according to "second law of thermodynamics" is impossible, unless of course you take in the 4th dimension and time as a subquantum form of energy (the infamous "ether" of Tesla and every other major discoverer suppressed). The Silicon droplets prove that even macro objects can behave in a quantum way. Look to Schrodingers concept of negative entropy. Also, "negative" or "counter space," and the so called psuedo science of "torsion fields." Bohm's Pilot waves and implicate Explicate Order.

Encoding light data been done in semi-classified (and some classified) environments for years. Why and how? Why you yourself are the embodiment of Light Encoding. The irony is each and EVERY PHOTON has information, ALREADY. The photons from the sun, from your body, from a distant star ALL contain information. They are looking for something that is already there! They are encoding in ways that Los Alamos figured out decades ago, and admitted to having a quantum internet working publicly. BTW...there were tons of papers and patents on their website for a while on what they are working on- they were just so assured that no one could decipher the complexity they didn't care, until of course a couple whistleblowers brought it to light and they took it off their site.

I find it ironic, they are trying to "teleport" tiny bits of information and then saying "teleportation" is extremely far into the future....As Tesla knew, resonance, vibration, and oscillation, all you need to know in regards to transferring of information and/or energy. For it to happen on our own planet, is based on using the earths resonant harmonics. To this day, we think energy/information has to travel linearly (across space-time). The Paired particles concept is better....entanglement is good, and resonance is even better. Resonance...resonance, resonance. Radiant energy....The reason Tesla could light a light bulb wireless or by the energy from your hand- in an era of primitive tools and instruments.

Met an interesting young woman last week.
She doesn't use a flashlight, to see at night.
She holds a bare unattached light bulb in her
hand with a shade she made so it wouldn't shine
in her eyes.
Then a former psi-student in LA repairs burned out
light bulbs for her friends.
[Both provable, if you need to bother.]

These two books are not scientific but are
examples of experiment conclusions or events
in lab conditions that are unexplained.
Lynn McTagertt's The Field and the other
The Intention Experiment.

There is a small group in Talent Oregon that has
developed a form of electricity that you mentioned.
It is Tesla's Multa-aphasic. Like several -IS- members
did several years ago, they braid low frequencies
of energy together. They have a patent and lease
the "Rights" to bring product to market. They channeled
the basic informational drawings, and with internal RV they
were able to reveal the symbols explanation-intention. From
those drawings, they developed more then several workable
models.
Some of the advantages:
Stable storage with no discernible drain.
Transmission over longer distances with
no modification as is needed by "regular"
electricity.
All the current infrastructure can be used,
making implementation seamless.

To make sure that the market place will not
buy'n bury [like Ford has done to so many innovations]
The "Rights" have a time limit attached. If not brought
to market within a specified time frame the "Rights" are
revoked. They showed me a cutaway model of multa-aphasic
energy generation and I was just stunned at its visual simplicity.

[in the 50's I was a Designer/draftsman [before computers] for
Western Electric at Sandia Base in Albuquerque NM. Under the
Old Atomic Energy Commission.
Ha, ha the first circuit board I drew up was 18" x 24".
Later I was able to "?miniaturize?" it to 3"x5" ha, ha, ha
using a photo-etch technique. Got bonus $ for that one.
My jewelry training paid off, coupled with my applied psi-Just-Knowing. :-) :-) :-)
Be in harmony,
be in beauty
roger

Thanks for more info. AH, I am very aware of most of what you wrote about conventional science (and I agree with most of it as well, most specifically about the problems involving money...which I think is THE root problem of human society at the moment). I believe firmly in the concept that in order to expand our minds, we need questions...we need thoughts. What we already know gets in the way of learning....that is why I posted this subject in the first place. I am actually pretty well read on some of these things, but there are parts that I do not really devote as much time to in my study/research....for example, I am a huge fan of history but when it comes to working with these things I am more interested in fostering a current line of thought. That there were great people in the past who worked with electricity, etc I do not doubt; but instead of simply standing on their shoulders I prefer to find my own route to the knowledge I want to obtain. It is not because I disbelieve or dismiss their work, or the thoughts and work of anyone, it is because I want to experience the apprehension of that knowledge from start to finish. I find myself saying less and less on here these days, because there are so very many different answers to things and we all are probably along the same lines of right....but it is common to get inundated with "the" answer if you posit a line of thought. And there are as many "the" answers as there are stars in the sky.....

So, in a way, I guess I am looking for "an" answer....but more, I am looking to promote thinking, and good conversation.

I have been working on a few new projects of late that kind of tie into some of the older work I had posted about. One of the things I have been doing lately involved PCB motor design, which kind of ties to the subject at hand because it is utilizing an electromagnetic waveform to turn a rotor. In the research I have done working with this to further the prototype I am working on, I found even more clear evidence (to me) that there are connections and similarities in atmosphere, liquid, audible tone and light. Now, I realize there are obvious connections, but I am observing really subtle nuances in this design that make the linkage between these things appear very clearly. I find it absolutely fascinating :)

[FONT=lucida sans unicode]Amenti, I have been wanting to ask you some things about what I was told are the " ABUNANTI" everything about them reminds me of you. I traveled there, not long ago, its a place of the highest intelligence and the highest forms of technology. You are the superluminal truth radiating energies that empower me.[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]tlkn about grounded brush""" electromagnets picking up electrons with each rotation? because Ive been working on getting together a GRUOP OF INDIGOS WHO HAVE THES ATTACHEMENTS/DESTINIES WITH HIGHER TECHNOLOGIES. i could parade what i have planned here, but you sound exactly what Ive been looking for , you and Amenti actually, and anyone in here who is interested in developing a SOUL GROUP BLUEPRINT style team that is focused on integrated technologies that are created to amplify Bioelectromagnetic field frequencies, etc etc etc. get back at me. ty[/FONT]

I would join but Amenti is like a piss ass brother of mine. I don't know why I have this rivalry with him but I do. See right thru him and just because he's a male he gets all the glory.

lol. I don't care for rivalries or opinions of me. I can understand it can be annoying to see someone like me getting praise when I don't deserve it. I don't care for praise, while I am thankful of people's compliments (and even shit-talking). It's human nature, you see someone getting adoration when you are just as good if not better- you get annoyed. But this is projection, because I don't see myself that way, and I don't eat it all up. I enjoy the compliments, it tells me I have been on the right track to some extent, and that I haven't wasted my time trying to decipher just about anything that isn't common knowledge. I don't do it for myself or for praise or glory- that is the difference between me and most people. I do it for other people, so yea it hurts sometimes when people bash me because they can't control their envy. I have "friends" out there trying to market their stuff, theories (which btw, not to brag but I have far more comprehensive information), and "information" into all sorts of markets....as well as even being asked to talk in coming documentaries etc. I don't do any of that....is it weird that I know more about weird shit, like the "Annunaki" then the guys on the History channel who are paid to? Yea...but who cares really. I'm not doing this to "know more" than everyone- I only need it to form a better more comprehensive, expansive, topological understanding so I can better convey it to others.

------

Awesome Timber, keep going with the motor and all that. As soon as I can get a place to experiment with stuff like that I also want to mess around a bit! Have you heard of Eric Dollard? An amazing electrical dude...genius. I don't agree with his concepts of matter/atoms (he claims there is no such thing as an atom), but nevertheless I think he has a lot to offer. He's one of those dudes who recreated some of Teslas stuff, and beyond.....and had over 7 of his labs destroyed.

Here are the main things I have discovered, electricity is WAY more than we think it is! It is not just the movement of (negative) electrons moving in a current! It is EVERYWHERE (as tesla believed). Electricity (which also creates magnetic flow) is like "Fire" to the caveman...there is much more to heat/fire then simply lighting a place up and we know this now.

SOUND is also, far more profound then we give credit for.

And finally LIGHT.

And Gravity......

My friend called the energy that transduces from the thought domain to the "physical" domain as we see it, from subquantum to quantum, to atomic...its medium being that of sound, electricity (and in the body, bioelectricity), and gravitic (including the scalar/zeropoint/ether/torsionic etc. domain).

For any technology on this planet, the most efficient way is using the earths "information highways." It has its own "subquantum" (etheric) integrity..which can be pushed upon, and when broken symmetry is created, you create a flow from its subquantum "time" flow to the physical domain which is usable energy. Tesla was smart and knew to recycle the energy constantly. The military currently knows how to draw energy from the vacuum but it is very "expensive" and what it is doing to the earth is not good (speeding up its life cycle, because time is not money, but energy). The "resonant harmonics" are its best way of information transfer. As I was taught, and as was also taught to him- the high way for "telepathy" or anything intuitive on earth are the resonant harmonics, like the Schumann resonance for example. There are also very significant and important things about the magnetic field of earth, the Di-Pole (which is INSTANT communication from one side to the other because the Di Pole is a single thing, the two ends like entangled particles), the ionosphere, the van allen belt etc. All these things create a very intricate bioenergetic system for which human beings are directly connected to.

Reason military shut some of it down is because they were curious in the electromagnetic connection of human beings and if it could be manipulated. The answer is a definite yes, as proven by Mr Persinger when he created the "God Helmet." The funny thing about that, is he used it to debunk "abductions, astral projection and God" by stimulating the brain magnetically and creating hallucinations. What he did, was not that at all (I can't believe people can make such a conclusion based on this)- what he proved was mind control. They were also interested if weather itself (by manipulating atmospheric pressure) could be manipulated by such concepts, and that too, is a definite yes....not just that, almost anything (even the shifting of earth beneath us), and water too plays a big role.

In regards to water Timber, I was looking at Benvenistes claim that water holds memory. He replicated the experiments and so did others. This was so controversial to traditional science that the scientific journals and magazines that posted the study did nothing but bash Benveniste, and they also refused to print the work verified by other labs. They finally agreed to post the study on one condition....a "committee" of scientists had to closely watch them. When watching Benveniste, he successfully managed to replicate the work. Then the scientists huddled together and came up with the idea to do the "experiment" themselves...and guess who was part of the committe? Besides the guy at the magazine/Journal, why none other then "Debunker" extraordinaire: James Randi! I have ZERO doubt James Randi is a paid shill, and is EXTREMELY biased. So of course, these guys try to replicate the experiment, and it doesn't work.

Benveniste after that got ridiculed, laughed at, and basically shunned from scientific community. To this day if you go into youtube or any forum, you will have a bunch of people saying how its pseudoscience and nonsense. Yet, the experiments were replicated later again, and other scientists have discovered similar things. In the "4th state of water" he lays out just how flawed the scientific community really is. It's got its own bullies and demons just like any other industry, and it ALL comes down to money.

If we look at the "vacuum-ether" model, or vacuum information physics as some call it (especially in Russia)- then everything has information. Photons in particular. Electricity etc. All carries information that become "things." Just recently the froze photons in "time" btw, as well as created matter from "photons" (at a very small scale). The reason they aren't very successful with putting "information" into photons is because the informaion they are trying to input is above the planck scale..in otherwords, information in the way we think of computer information.

You know what is ironic, and yet will take some time to come into the mainstream science (maybe 50 to 100 years depending on progress and who decides to fund what)? Is that the easiest way to encode information in photons is simply by a persons intent. Double slit shows us...that just by watching you influence/impact photons. There are also similar experiments but with intent.

A salamander actually regenerates its tail by autonomic "light encoding" first (as the underlying "field" instructions) before the biological regeneration happens. Something also happens..when a fetus begins to form (there is a sort of field pattern). In a similar way- you may find that so called "manifesting" in your life...is not at all that different. How physical it is, depends on how much thought energy you give it. The rest is action with intention.

Re: Of Light and Water

AmentiHall wrote:l
You know what is ironic, and yet will take some time to come into the mainstream science (maybe 50 to 100 years depending on progress and who decides to fund what)? Is that the easiest way to encode information in photons is simply by a persons intent. Double slit shows us...that just by watching you influence/impact photons. There are also similar experiments but with intent.

Has this now changed with what we know about pilot waves, Bohmian Theory? I am tending towards matter is stable in one location, not maybe here or there until one looks. I dont see how the act of perceiving can affect anything, other than one's own self. However, i can see that an observation made by using another material to react with or make measurements with could create the change in the outcome of the experiment.

Also, does anyone know anything about how our minds/consciousness works in relation to the inner perception of light and darkness? i dont mean spirits either, i mean in terms of our own inner thoughts and processes.
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Hello The mind and light and dark? That's the age old question of God and Spirit. I think it goes much deeper then thought and into emotion and physical health. Although when many people say Mind they really mean both. I often think of the relation between physical light and Spirtual light. We all know the sun is the source of all physical life and Spiritual Light can effect physical health through healings. But how is physical light related to spiritual ligth that the mind can touch or see in different ways??????......... Light heals and things of the dark can make us sick to one degree or the other. That's one very overly simplified simple defintion. This is a very long topic.
The below people have researched the activity of prayer and its actual effects. I have emailed with one of the authors. He feels they where on to something and some people may have done something to one of the authors, which sounds a bit out there. But, the experiments they did seems valid to me. Why anyone would want to squish that does not make sense. I guess I could think of a few reasons.
https://www.spindriftresearch.org/

Dragonsigh, By the way, I noticed from up at the chat line that you and Abigail have ties to Denmark. A culture I respect and really enjoyed when I was in Denmark working on a Job for a few weeks. I read that the Danes where voted as the most Hospital people in the world. There was a commuter train station with over 500 bikes in the lot and there was NOT one lock on any bike. I was totally amazed and wondered if it was that way ALL over Denmark. I have thought about that for years. Probally not that way in Copenhagen.
Tim
Peace

Dragonsigh wrote:
Has this now changed with what we know about pilot waves, Bohmian Theory? I am tending towards matter is stable in one location, not maybe here or there until one looks. I dont see how the act of perceiving can affect anything, other than one's own self. However, i can see that an observation made by using another material to react with or make measurements with could create the change in the outcome of the experiment..
Also, does anyone know anything about how our minds/consciousness works in relation to the inner perception of light and darkness? i dont mean spirits either, i mean in terms of our own inner thoughts and processes.[/quote].[/quote]

Thank you SeekerTim, Spindrift has some interesting research going on. It does give me a partial insight to the truth i am attempting to rediscover. Order, light, truth, open ended prayer, it all fits together somehow. What i am after specifically is the light based operating manual (so to speak) for the human mind to be able to grasp truth.

For example, we know that our human brain is an extremely powerful processor of information. Math calculations take place constantly in our subconscious minds, calculating everything like where our feet will contact the ground, the angles of trajectory of objects, and how much money may or may not be in our favor. However this all takes place is a mystery to me, but there must be some way to illuminate the facts if i were to ask myself a question like how many stair steps have i climbed in the last week. If our brains process this information, and retain a decent amount of memory, there must be a way for the brain to communicate the answers to the conscious mind.

In hypnosis techniques there is the pendulum tool to indicate simple yes, no, i dont know, dont want to know, answers from the subconscious. This is a bit unwieldy in delicate situations, and i think there may be a more efficient way of interfacing with our own ability to process information. I guess im just looking for the mental keyboard and monitor... ones and zeros, how can a person illuminate the data as being true or false in relation to a query?

Theoretically we should all be able to ask our selves a question and have an accurate answer presented to our conscious minds, received directly from our unconscious mind and our inherent processing capacities.
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Hello again. From you description above I would say that the above talents will help someone be real good at a tech job or various jobs. Just one example, these talents should help in many areas of life. Nothing to sneeze at as most of us need jobs in this present system. How to get these talents to work on bad days would be another talent. Like working around the pain of a headaches, which I have done my share of. Of course, it better to reduce or melt the pain, but on some days alot of people get stuck working around or beside this or that pain or unwanted neg state.

Now discerning information as true or false with no proof or hidden facts from the unconscious would be a different set of discernments IMHO. But I would think the two types of discernment are related. If your talking about spiritual discernment (or other) the best writing I have found in either Christian or New Thought circles is a book called "How to hear the voice of God" By Susan Shumsky. She has a good web site with things from the book. She write about a series of 10 tests to validate or discard any input that is being discerned for its a degree of Truth. She is from a New Thought branch called Divine revelation that she started.
For people that have Claraudience the above book should be particulary helpfull in discerning any or too many inputs.
Tim
Peace

Dragonsigh wrote: I guess im just looking for the mental keyboard and monitor... ones and zeros, how can a person illuminate the data as being true or false in relation to a query?

Theoretically we should all be able to ask our selves a question and have an accurate answer presented to our conscious minds, received directly from our unconscious mind and our inherent processing capacities.

Return to “Physics, Quantum Physics, & Metaphysics”