The mastery of mind and how to attain the power of abundant creation

Everything is mental, and we are living in the Mind of God (Goddess). And since the laws of God (Goddess) are correspondent to the laws of our universe, we obey by applying those laws to real life.

The thought forms I most struggle with, though, come from desire (selfish impulse to receive or physical appetites). I get emotional and lose my way. We crave food, affection, security, and love selfishly. But emotion isn't the problem. It seems the ego likes to provoke my emotions. What are the ways that indigos combat this struggle within us?

Self-importance. The need to know everything and the need to protect itself and defend itself at all costs. I speak of the energy of pity and the awareness that says we are better then others and know more then them. This energy looks to attack people and make them small so that we can be better and greater then we are. I call it pity because really we are just small and disconnected from the connection to the source that really knows everything. Instead we defend and protect what little we know while subconsciously feeling sorry for ourselves for not being as great as we can be and once were. It sad because the need to be right and important only holds us within what little we know, while the awareness of being superior only closes off to the actual wisdom and awareness that surrounds us constantly so we fail to expand ourselves and truly listen. After all i already know more then you and everyone else and so what do they have to teach ME!! It prevents one from looking beyond themselves to know more or something different.

Part of my training requires that I seek out the worst tyrant I can find. The worse the better. Someone who has power and control over you and is mean as you can find. The person then learns to remove from himself all of his self-importance and thus frees this debilitating awareness into new paths of impeccability. He learns to not take himself so seriously and be so important to himself. He learns to not react in negative ways from the tyrants evil control, and to remove all feeling of pity. We call self-importance a thousand headed monster because as soon as you rid one of its ugly heads a new one pops up in its place. Now not everyone is as self-important as some and so it is easier for some to overcome. We learn that self-importance and attachment to the self only defends itself and protects what it knows, which is very little compared to the infinity of the unknown. And so in the process we learn to let go of ourselves and flow beyond the ego's protective nature.

There comes a time when you have saved and stored enough free energy, from removing and reforming the incredible amount of self-important energy, that the new energy flows free and defeats the tyrant once and for all.

Atleast that is what I was taught to do.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108284]Everything is mental, and we are living in the Mind of God (Goddess). And since the laws of God (Goddess) are correspondent to the laws of our universe, we obey by applying those laws to real life.

The thought forms I most struggle with, though, come from desire (selfish impulse to receive or physical appetites). I get emotional and lose my way. We crave food, affection, security, and love selfishly. But emotion isn't the problem. It seems the ego likes to provoke my emotions. What are the ways that indigos combat this struggle within us?[/QUOTE]

If you were honest, you'd embrace anger as much as you embrace appreciation.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108395]Self-importance. The need to know everything and the need to protect itself and defend itself at all costs. I speak of the energy of pity and the awareness that says we are better then others and know more then them. This energy looks to attack people and make them small so that we can be better and greater then we are. I call it pity because really we are just small and disconnected from the connection to the source that really knows everything. Instead we defend and protect what little we know while subconsciously feeling sorry for ourselves for not being as great as we can be and once were. It sad because the need to be right and important only holds us within what little we know, while the awareness of being superior only closes off to the actual wisdom and awareness that surrounds us constantly so we fail to expand ourselves and truly listen. After all i already know more then you and everyone else and so what do they have to teach ME!! It prevents one from looking beyond themselves to know more or something different.

Part of my training requires that I seek out the worst tyrant I can find. The worse the better. Someone who has power and control over you and is mean as you can find. The person then learns to remove from himself all of his self-importance and thus frees this debilitating awareness into new paths of impeccability. He learns to not take himself so seriously and be so important to himself. He learns to not react in negative ways from the tyrants evil control, and to remove all feeling of pity. We call self-importance a thousand headed monster because as soon as you rid one of its ugly heads a new one pops up in its place. Now not everyone is as self-important as some and so it is easier for some to overcome. We learn that self-importance and attachment to the self only defends itself and protects what it knows, which is very little compared to the infinity of the unknown. And so in the process we learn to let go of ourselves and flow beyond the ego's protective nature.

There comes a time when you have saved and stored enough free energy, from removing and reforming the incredible amount of self-important energy, that the new energy flows free and defeats the tyrant once and for all.

Atleast that is what I was taught to do.[/QUOTE]

This reminds me so much of Chapter 4 in A Course In Miracles. If you've never read it you should check it out. Thanks, Somnium!

Our hunger for things are never satiated because that is the result of the void we all contain.

The key is to want less. It's the only way to keep yourself from losing your human self to hunger. The key is to let go of desire, ownership, idealism to just "be".

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108397]If you were honest, you'd embrace anger as much as you embrace appreciation.[/QUOTE]

Okay Mister. I'll embrace my anger in a minute and you won't like it

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108400]Our hunger for things are never satiated because that is the result of the void we all contain.

The key is to want less. It's the only way to keep yourself from losing your human self to hunger. The key is to let go of desire, ownership, idealism to just "be".[/QUOTE]

I agree that I should want less. But desire is a powerful thing. But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

yeah removing desire can be a great thing, leaves you happy and content with nothing at all. Yet it was desire in the first place that got you there.

I have used my mind to suspend my hunger. I just watched my impulses of hunger that came to me, and began merging my intent with these impulses, and found that I could convert them and control them, alter them too, so that my impulses upon seeing food would be a mild disgust instead of hunger, and that repulsed me from eating. I learned to further control the impulses to remove even the disgust because i didn;t like it, and so the impulses vanished away. My friends and family grew concerned when I didnt eat a thing for over a week, and told me that impulses of hunger is needed to sustain the body. I told them that the body is capable of more then they realize and I showed them a form of transformation magic that can transmute blood itself to produce its own oxygen and nutrients without needing food. Very advanced stuff really.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108401]Okay Mister. I'll embrace my anger in a minute and you won't like it[/QUOTE]

I want to see the other side of you. I accept conflict. I also accept solving them just as much. Others around you don't like it - I do. Give me your beast, and I will show you the leash. It's not at all scary when you do appreciate this world.

Some would say I am a very dangerous man because I have nothing to lose and I do not follow any rules besides the Universe's rules. Even though I am quicker to ease people's pain, work with them with a patience beyond emotion and weakness, and will take a bullet if I had to. I also am not fearful of my death, nor do I hate myself or care little.

I am a juxtaposition between holism and nihilism. You are not even of holism, hence you lack nihilism - you lack darkness and chaos - you lack uncertainty. You are playing god; I am playing void. I create things. You only exist to what I have already created.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108403]I agree that I should want less. But desire is a powerful thing. But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?[/QUOTE]

I know everything about our emotions and feelings because they are able to be cross-referenced with how the Universe behaves - frankly Science covered all of the basics - that is all you need to break down why you act and react the way you do. Such analysis does not differ from person to person. It may seem different if you aren't able to dig through the surface of people's masks and facades, though. The same can be applied to how people don't know how to break the mask and facade of the Universe, hence why more than 50% people think the sun isn't a star; and don't realize that electrons behave like bees.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108405]yeah removing desire can be a great thing, leaves you happy and content with nothing at all. Yet it was desire in the first place that got you there.

I have used my mind to suspend my hunger. I just watched my impulses of hunger that came to me, and began merging my intent with these impulses, and found that I could convert them and control them, alter them too, so that my impulses upon seeing food would be a mild disgust instead of hunger, and that repulsed me from eating. I learned to further control the impulses to remove even the disgust because i didn;t like it, and so the impulses vanished away. My friends and family grew concerned when I didnt eat a thing for over a week, and told me that impulses of hunger is needed to sustain the body. I told them that the body is capable of more then they realize and I showed them a form of transformation magic that can transmute blood itself to produce its own oxygen and nutrients without needing food. Very advanced stuff really.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about kriya yoga?

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108406]I want to see the other side of you. I love conflict. I also love solving them just as much. Others around you don't like it - I do. Give me your beast, and I will show you the leash. It's not at all scary when you do appreciate this world.

Some would say I am a very dangerous man because I have nothing to lose and I do not follow any rules besides the Universe's rules. Even though I am quicker to ease people's pain, work with them with a patience beyond emotion and weakness, and will take a bullet if I had to. I also am not fearful of my death, nor do I hate myself or care little.

I am a juxtaposition between holism and nihilism. You are not even of holism, hence you lack nihilism - you lack darkness and chaos - you lack uncertainty. You are playing god; I am playing void. I create things. You only exist what I have already created.

I know everything about our emotions and feelings because they are able to be cross-referenced with how the Universe behaves - frankly Science covered all of the basics - that is all you need to break down why you act and react the way you do. Such analysis does not differ from person to person. It may seem different if you aren't able to dig through the surface of people's masks and facades, though. The same can be applied to how people don't know how to break the mask and facade of the Universe, hence why more than 50% people think the sun isn't a star; and that electrons behave like bees.[/QUOTE]

You intrigue me. I'm going to bed.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108407]Are you talking about kriya yoga?[/QUOTE]

I have never heard of that, but perhaps it is similar. I have found that whenever I discover something new that it usually is within the world already. Like the channels of my mind connect to the collective of conscious reality and manifests through the all into the world, whether through the moment of now that is manifesting, or the moment of now that manifests into the past.

learn to be 'in sane' and you will learn your geniuz ... muahahahahahhaah ....!!!

by listening to otherz ur just repeating old typing muhahahahahah ... take it out of your head ... your celluar genetiz will speak to you it haz the data of all deminsionz ... lol

muhahahahaha

[QUOTE=Light.;1108413]learn to be 'in sane' and you will learn your geniuz ... muahahahahahhaah ....!!!

by listening to otherz ur just repeating old typing muhahahahahah ... take it out of your head ... your celluar genetiz will speak to you it haz the data of all deminsionz ... lol

muhahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason why you've taken to this type of writing? I am trying to understand you, which I do, however nothing you say sounds at all deep and just really inane to be honest. I would admire it more, if you said some very profound stuff instead of speaking incoherently with laughs not that of a mad man, but a blind man.

At this point, I can only hope for it to be satire/sarcasm.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108420]Is there a reason why you've taken to this type of writing? I am trying to understand you, which I do, however nothing you say sounds at all deep and just really inane to be honest. I would admire it more, if you said some very profound stuff instead of speaking incoherently with laughs not that of a mad man, but a blind man.

At this point, I can only hope for it to be satire/sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

I will let some of your quimz pass because you seem to be on some type of a trail ... many people know me on thiz site I need no introductionz ... you can read some of my old stuff and determine if I am a blind man or the one with eyez wide shut and pineal open ... lol muhahahah!!!

[QUOTE=Light.;1108446]I will let some of your quimz pass because you seem to be on some type of a trail ... many people know me on thiz site I need no introductionz ... you can read some of my old stuff and determine if I am a blind man or the one with eyez wide shut and pineal open ... lol muhahahah!!![/QUOTE]

I figured this much, because as you troll, I can feel you targeting their ignorance and drawing satire out of people's stupidity. Yet when you respond to me, I can feel that part of you which I suspected existed beneath the facade you've created to maintain your sanity.

[QUOTE=Light.;1108448]laughing buddah ... muhahhahah ... lol[/QUOTE]

Just don't become too desensitized.

Laughter tends to take away potential, because it lightens everything - by everything, I mean everything.

There is a reason why passion and laughter don't occur at the same time.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108284]Everything is mental, and we are living in the Mind of God (Goddess). And since the laws of God (Goddess) are correspondent to the laws of our universe, we obey by applying those laws to real life.

The thought forms I most struggle with, though, come from desire (selfish impulse to receive or physical appetites). I get emotional and lose my way. We crave food, affection, security, and love selfishly. But emotion isn't the problem. It seems the ego likes to provoke my emotions. What are the ways that indigos combat this struggle within us?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

As I see it, Every person's best quide for any issue in their higher self. How you see it is what matters.

John

Good day BlueFairy

You have many things correct. You seem to have intuited out much.
However, you destroy this all with some core pieces that are wrong.
Not incorrect, but destroying your life wrong.

It is probably a left over piece from christianity that seems so proper and sound that you would not question it in a million years.

In a very real sense, there is only you and Goddess.
This is, after all, a universe. uni- meaning one.

So, everything out there is an aspect of Goddess.
Why shouldn't you have it?
You should leave it for someone else? There is you and Goddess.
Are you saying that Goddess cannot make another?

The laws of the universe are not the laws of Goddess.
The universe is akin to a sand box. Goddess imposes no rules
about what kinds of sand castles you may build.
However, it is a sand box, not a box filled with legos.
So, you have to work with the laws of sand.
(there are other universes with other laws. All of them Goddess)

You seem to be struggling with sin and shame.
Feelings of unworthiness.

Food, affection, security and love are not things that the word selfish
can ever be applied to. These are necessities of life.
Without enough of them, you die.

You require enough food, affection, security and love.
To think less of yourself for needing these is to deny that you are human.
It is to deny that Goddess loves you.

Imagine that you included oxygen in your list. Those greedy SOBs using
up more oxygen than they need! They should feel ashamed of themselves.
I bet this almost resonates with you.
However, if you look out at the world... if we create more CO[SUB]2[/SUB]
more plants spring up to make more oxygen. The planet is designed to
balance this out so that EVERYONE always has ENOUGH oxygen.

Enough food is grown in the world to feed everyone.
The govern-cements should be brought to trial for their inability to get it to each person.

So, what you have said in your statement is that I am not worthy, I do not deserve
these things... but, you are not talking about iPods, you are talking about necessities of life.
You are a wonderful human being that deserves an ample abundance of
food, affection, security and love.

And, all of these (except food) can be given and given without diminishing anyone
elses' supply.

Imagine you are on the beach, with a little kid sized bucket filled with love.
And there in front of you is an ocean of love. How much can you have?
Goddess is waiting to give it all to you.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles

Yet it is true, that in this world, people die from hunger everyday. This has been going on for a long time. Surely there might be a higher purpose for it, for us to learn as it is us who has created this, as we have built this sand castle ourself, no? In a very real sense, those in power call the shots on these issues. Who will be fed, and who will not. Interesting how the majority of humans think all should be fed, yet we are not :) What I or anyone else "deserves" was never a part of the equation, it seems, based on observations anyone can make today. I find food to be a perfect example. Is goddess in charge of this? Maybe. Wouldn't it be nice if the tables turned? Id gladly die for it, but I might be delusional. My hate is not for the rulers, who am I to judge them, I know nothing. My hate is for the "2nd" hands, those who preach the lie and sell their own out for their own gain. Those who are subservient to the rulers, and demand us to be subservient to them. The status quo.

[QUOTE=builderofcastles;1108501]Good day BlueFairy

You have many things correct. You seem to have intuited out much.
However, you destroy this all with some core pieces that are wrong.
Not incorrect, but destroying your life wrong.

It is probably a left over piece from christianity that seems so proper and sound that you would not question it in a million years.

In a very real sense, there is only you and Goddess.
This is, after all, a universe. uni- meaning one.

So, everything out there is an aspect of Goddess.
Why shouldn't you have it?
You should leave it for someone else? There is you and Goddess.
Are you saying that Goddess cannot make another?

The laws of the universe are not the laws of Goddess.
The universe is akin to a sand box. Goddess imposes no rules
about what kinds of sand castles you may build.
However, it is a sand box, not a box filled with legos.
So, you have to work with the laws of sand.
(there are other universes with other laws. All of them Goddess)

You seem to be struggling with sin and shame.
Feelings of unworthiness.

Food, affection, security and love are not things that the word selfish
can ever be applied to. These are necessities of life.
Without enough of them, you die.

You require enough food, affection, security and love.
To think less of yourself for needing these is to deny that you are human.
It is to deny that Goddess loves you.

Imagine that you included oxygen in your list. Those greedy SOBs using
up more oxygen than they need! They should feel ashamed of themselves.
I bet this almost resonates with you.
However, if you look out at the world... if we create more CO[SUB]2[/SUB]
more plants spring up to make more oxygen. The planet is designed to
balance this out so that EVERYONE always has ENOUGH oxygen.

Enough food is grown in the world to feed everyone.
The govern-cements should be brought to trial for their inability to get it to each person.

So, what you have said in your statement is that I am not worthy, I do not deserve
these things... but, you are not talking about iPods, you are talking about necessities of life.
You are a wonderful human being that deserves an ample abundance of
food, affection, security and love.

And, all of these (except food) can be given and given without diminishing anyone
elses' supply.

Imagine you are on the beach, with a little kid sized bucket filled with love.
And there in front of you is an ocean of love. How much can you have?
Goddess is waiting to give it all to you.

Be well

BuilderOfCastles
[/QUOTE]

This does resonate with me. And yes, I was born in Christian household, so it makes sense that I still carry my parents' ideas with me, even though I don't consciously do it. I don't know how to break free though, because what you detect is under the surface. I would readily admit that I don't believe in an angry God who made hell. But at the same time, I somehow feel that to desire is wrong.

I was not allowed to watch rated R movies until I was 17. I kissed a boy for the first time after high school. I don't think I have missed anything. Books have taught me plenty. But I'm finding more and more that I crave to experience the world while still wanting peace and love without conflict.

[QUOTE=President;1108505]Yet it is true, that in this world, people die from hunger everyday. This has been going on for a long time. Surely there might be a higher purpose for it, for us to learn as it is us who has created this, as we have built this sand castle ourself, no? In a very real sense, those in power call the shots on these issues. Who will be fed, and who will not. Interesting how the majority of humans think all should be fed, yet we are not :) What I or anyone else "deserves" was never a part of the equation, it seems, based on observations anyone can make today. I find food to be a perfect example. Is goddess in charge of this? Maybe. Wouldn't it be nice if the tables turned? Id gladly die for it, but I might be delusional. My hate is not for the rulers, who am I to judge them, I know nothing. My hate is for the "2nd" hands, those who preach the lie and sell their own out for their own gain. Those who are subservient to the rulers, and demand us to be subservient to them. The status quo.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to die, there is always room for followers, which is really what you are, because you give your power away to everyone else, and accept no responsibility for the world you are aware of.

it is not your intent to do so, but you are unaware of what you are doing.

[QUOTE=BlueFairy;1108516]This does resonate with me. And yes, I was born in Christian household, so it makes sense that I still carry my parents' ideas with me, even though I don't consciously do it. I don't know how to break free though, because what you detect is under the surface. I would readily admit that I don't believe in an angry God who made hell. But at the same time, I somehow feel that to desire is wrong.

I was not allowed to watch rated R movies until I was 17. I kissed a boy for the first time after high school. I don't think I have missed anything. Books have taught me plenty. But I'm finding more and more that I crave to experience the world while still wanting peace and love without conflict.[/QUOTE]

There are two types of energy, generating or positive, and taking or negative. You can apply this energy to desire and see that some desires promote positivity and growth, whereas negative desires promotes something negative. For example if you desire to learn and grow, then that is well. If you desire money over someone else's well-being and steal their life-savings, then you have promoted negative energy. You can examine them thoroughly and develop a keen self-awareness of yours and the energy around you in the process.

When someone attacks you positive awareness of christianity it just means they have a bad opinion of it and are fighting it in some way, spreading their negative perceptions as best they can. And in the process he is also attacking your energies saying that their is something wrong and fatal, destructive, within you. I would not listen and allow such negative energy within me.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108524]There are two types of energy, generating or positive, and taking or negative. You can apply this energy to desire and see that some desires promote positivity and growth, whereas negative desires promotes something negative. For example if you desire to learn and grow, then that is well. If you desire money over someone else's well-being and steal their life-savings, then you have promoted negative energy. You can examine them thoroughly and develop a keen self-awareness of yours and the energy around you in the process.

When someone attacks you positive awareness of christianity it just means they have a bad opinion of it and are fighting it in some way, spreading their negative perceptions as best they can. And in the process he is also attacking your energies saying that their is something wrong and fatal, destructive, within you. I would not listen and allow such negative energy within me.[/QUOTE]

As an empath I am extremely keen on the energy around me. I am very careful to watch at the gate, and often have to allow the most forceful energies to pass right through me, leaving me unscathed. But BOC has a point. The "sin and shame" of christianity is negative, and something that I will remove.

When I wronged my mother, and my friends, and the people I care about, I felt shame as a result. It was because I loved them and do not want to hurt them and the very real sin I performed hurt negatively. My shame was very well formed in this event, and informed my that I feel negative when I hurt a positive. Thus forming negative emotion.

[QUOTE=President;1108545]somnium, do you have any idea what you are talking about? Have you heard about the law of exchange? Equal exchange? Have you seen the anime Full metal Alchemist?[/QUOTE]

When I conceive of a dimension, or state of conscious awareness I want to enter into I do not think of a place that is full of powerful enemies who have control over reality. i am aware that when I accept the existence of something, through my awareness, that i am aligning that form into my world. My awareness of them gives them this power, because I know it, and place it in my world, thus giving form to that perception. When I suspend the energy within me that activate to that reality, i have removed the locked form of that awareness and knowledge and released it into another form of awareness and perception. I am aware of every dimension being possible and in formation right now. because there is no reality around me nor is the future set. At the same time the future is unformed so I can form it to my will, and my selected awareness. i can now leave any world behind and enter into one that is soley made with my own selected awareness and intent, I can cocreate and merge my awareness with another, or others, to share reality, or I can suspend my own awareness and percpetion (intent and will) and enter into someone else's awareness and perception/reality. i would not enter into your because you have set some mean buggers in control, and so you are left hating them and fighting them as your only means of escape. Which you can not remove instantaneously and so your intent and will is left 'hopeing' and seeking the long way out. In sorcery we have learned to suspend our perceptions, our awareness, and our judgements in order to realease the form in the here and now, to realign the reality into a free-flowing form that we can guide and control, simply by activating onyl the awareness and judgements we want to activate. It is a very powerful awareness to control anything you want to control. It is suiting the name of the thread really, because you have shifted the power of other's and the world around you into a manifestation that is occuring now, inside of yourself manifesting the form of your awareness into perception.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108524]There are two types of energy, generating or positive, and taking or negative. You can apply this energy to desire and see that some desires promote positivity and growth, whereas negative desires promotes something negative. For example if you desire to learn and grow, then that is well. If you desire money over someone else's well-being and steal their life-savings, then you have promoted negative energy. You can examine them thoroughly and develop a keen self-awareness of yours and the energy around you in the process.

When someone attacks you positive awareness of christianity it just means they have a bad opinion of it and are fighting it in some way, spreading their negative perceptions as best they can. And in the process he is also attacking your energies saying that their is something wrong and fatal, destructive, within you. I would not listen and allow such negative energy within me.[/QUOTE]

Anger is negative, yet it does not take. It gives the energy you sustained, to the planet to sustain it for you. It matters how you release it - that's when it's give/take.

You live in a Universe that pushes, and pulls. It's not wise to disregard pulling over pushing.

Anger is a natural emotion that can also have good ramifications. Anger is caused for many reasons, some of them good and some of them not. Just like anything it can be positive or negative. Anger can spur change, it can make someone fight for what is right against injustice. It occurs because you know something is wrong and offensive to you, negative generating, and you get angry and want to put a stop to it. However if your anger controls you and you cannot control it it could potentially lead you to violent resolutions and heat of the moment crime. This could then mean that anger is a potential negative thing.

A good sorcery teaching states that 'a warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind, to be blown around freely.' A warrior learns not to be pulled in any way by the energies around him because he is detached completely from the world around him. His will is thus his own and not at the mercy of being formed by average men, as it once was for many. He no longer accepts what others tell him is absolutely true, but can make his own decision and enter into his own position of awareness and perception. He has learned how to stay, or how to leave. he can be in any world while not being part of it of all. People may come and go into the worlds they point out to him as absolute fact, while inside he knows and sees that they are merely setting up their own awareness and perception. He can accept their perceptions and awareness and enter into them as well, or he can let them go about their way into their own way. We call it setting up dreaming. An advanced sorcerer discovers that he too can set up another's moment as they had done for so long to him, and he can even learn to suspend another's life (awareness) to align his own in its place. Then the person who is trying to hool the attention of the sorcerer's end up being hooked himself, and led into the sorcerer's way instead.

Yet you go and define me into your own little box, thinking that I know nothing of pulls, pushes, attachments, and hooks. If you were a powerful sorcerer what you said about me would be true, and I would be hooked into your awareness. But alas you are not, and you have merely misjudged me yet again. Thus your perception of me has no real pull. A warrior learns to see energy directly, seeing the actual essence of what is around him, and not merely his own judgements. By observing this direct energy he truly understand the force of perception and awareness, and learns to use it to form any such form.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108587]Anger is a natural emotion that can also have good ramifications. Anger is caused for many reasons, some of them good and some of them not. Just like anything it can be positive or negative. Anger can spur change, it can make someone fight for what is right against injustice. It occurs because you know something is wrong and offensive to you, negative generating, and you get angry and want to put a stop to it. However if your anger controls you and you cannot control it it could potentially lead you to violent resolutions and heat of the moment crime. This could then mean that anger is a potential negative thing.

A good sorcery teaching states that 'a warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind, to be blown around freely.' A warrior learns not to be pulled in any way by the energies around him because he is detached completely from the world around him. His will is thus his own and not at the mercy of being formed by average men, as it once was for many. He no longer accepts what others tell him is absolutely true, but can make his own decision and enter into his own position of awareness and perception. He has learned how to stay, or how to leave. he can be in any world while not being part of it of all. People may come and go into the worlds they point out to him as absolute fact, while inside he knows and sees that they are merely setting up their own awareness and perception. He can accept their perceptions and awareness and enter into them as well, or he can let them go about their way into their own way. We call it setting up dreaming. An advanced sorcerer discovers that he too can set up another's moment as they had done for so long to him, and he can even learn to suspend another's life (awareness) to align his own in its place. Then the person who is trying to hool the attention of the sorcerer's end up being hooked himself, and led into the sorcerer's way instead.

Yet you go and define me into your own little box, thinking that I know nothing of pulls, pushes, attachments, and hooks. If you were a powerful sorcerer what you said about me would be true, and I would be hooked into your awareness. But alas you are not, and you have merely misjudged me yet again. Thus your perception of me has no real pull. A warrior learns to see energy directly, seeing the actual essence of what is around him, and not merely his own judgements. By observing this direct energy he truly understand the force of perception and awareness, and learns to use it to form any such form.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that I have not misinterpreted you or fooled myself. It is your lack of specificity that is the cause of this poor communication. I simply filled some of the holes - as you agree with what I have filled, I have thus been the sorcerer to you, and simply an honest thinker to myself.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108597]Keep in mind that I have not misinterpreted you or fooled myself. It is your lack of specificity that is the cause of this poor communication. I simply filled some of the holes - as you agree with what I have filled, I have thus been the sorcerer to you, and simply an honest thinker to myself.[/QUOTE]

You have offered me nothing that i did not already know. You however assumed that i knew nothing. Thus you did indeed misinterpret me. I can not offer you all of my awareness in one post unless I connect your awareness and begin channeling into, thus if you are not a seer of energy and awareness then you are left without the 'specificty' that you seek.

All i agreed with is your awareness that there pulls in the world, of energy. That is not your awareness that I am speaking of when I replied, it is my own, and thus you have not provided me with it. I spoke of it merely to show you that i was not ignorant as you perceived me to be in your post. The fact that I agreed with the small word you used and elaborated on it myself with my own awareness does not make you a sorcerer. You can not take claim to my awareness in any way. And even if i did rely on your awareness, which i did not, it would be my own sorcery that uses your awareness by entering into it or channeling it to myself, which I did not do. Your 'sorcery' is left using your words in this case as the carrier of your awareness, which was wrong.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108602]You have offered me nothing that i did not already know. You however assumed that i knew nothing. Thus you did indeed misinterpret me. I can not offer you all of my awareness in one post unless I connect your awareness and begin channeling into, thus if you are not a seer of energy and awareness then you are left without the 'specificty' that you seek.

All i agreed with is your awareness that there pulls in the world, of energy. That is not your awareness that I am speaking of when I replied, it is my own, and thus you have not provided me with it. I spoke of it merely to show you that i was ignorant as you perceived me to be in your post. The fact that I agreed with the small word you used and elaborated on it myself with my own awareness does not make you a sorcerer. You can not take claim to my awareness in any way. And even if i did rely on your awareness, which i did not, it would be my own sorcery that uses your awareness by entering into it or channeling it to myself, which I did not do. Your 'sorcery' is left using your words in this case as the carrier of your awareness, which was wrong.[/QUOTE]

If you knew all that I understand, you would not be ignoring the other half of the world and trying to claim your position after you, yourself, already failed to be specific because you have already failed to understand the juxtaposition between holism and nihilism as I do.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108614]If you knew all that I understand, you would not be ignoring the other half of the world and trying to claim your position after you, yourself, already failed to be specific because you have already failed to understand the juxtaposition between holism and nihilism as I do.[/QUOTE]

I did not say that I knew everything you know, I merely said that i have the ability to channel awareness form other people's positions into myself to either observe and inderstand them, or to enter and activate their awareness within me.

For example I do not a clue as to what this 'other half of the world' that you speak of is referring to. But then you weren't being specific were you? Perhaps i should now use your own awareness and attack you for it and make it into some negative perception that i try to force onto you. What do you think?

[QUOTE=somnium;1108616]I did not say that I knew everything you know, I merely said that i have the ability to channel awareness form other people's positions into myself to either observe and inderstand them, or to enter and activate their awareness within me.

For example I do not a clue as to what this 'other half of the world' that you speak of is referring to. But then you weren't being specific were you? Perhaps i should now use your own awareness and attack you for it and make it into some negative perception that i try to force onto you. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Instead of calling it "channel" like someone that thinks they are special, why not simply refer to it as projecting; which is an ability everyone has and is relative to how the Universe works?

The other half of the world, is clearly what you have made it easy for me to understand: the opposite of light, infinity, or any other god-play. I am a void, as I said before. As long as you play god, you will always lose these debates with me because I want nothing; I desire nothing. You expect, want and desire the world to be shaped as your heart, for your experience, rather than shaping your experience around the Universe like an honest cosmic chameleon.

You are lost in your own mind, which is not reality at all. the void is part of infinity, and works to perpetuate it. If you were in a void as you say we would not be here now where we are, with what we have filled the void with in this present moment. However the part of the void that is present is in the future which is not yet formed and thus void. This moment however is active from the awareness we have within us, and the perception it generated within this void, the unfolding of reality from the potential of void existence, and empty space. The void that is present within you you fail to see because you really think you know everything about everything, thus your void is actually full. In order to access the power of this vacuum, or void, you must see that you have much nmore to learn and thus make free space within you for something new to enter. or you must turn over what you know for something else to grow!

You are the one who holds special meaning to the word channel, not me, I see it occur all around me in my world, and in any of the beings I see. it is a natural thing that attention does when it focuses onto a target or source. Just as the sense, which are forms of attention, send and recieve information to and from the world and everything around us. Some have develoepd attentions to focus and control the information sent and received, forming telepathic awareness. Which is indeed special, bit not in the spelf-important way you see it to be. You see it as an attack against you making you inferior and less, and thus you attack me in return. In actuality my use of the word channel was not an attack on you, nor the suggestion that I am better then you for using it.

I merely used the word to describe an action in my awareness and the world.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108619]Instead of calling it "channel" like someone that thinks they are special, why not simply refer to it as projecting; which is an ability everyone has and is relative to how the Universe works?

The other half of the world, is clearly what you have made it easy for me to understand: the opposite of light, infinity, or any other god-play. I am a void, as I said before. As long as you play god, you will always lose these debates with me because I want nothing; I desire nothing. You expect, want and desire the world to be shaped as your heart, for your experience, rather than shaping your experience around the Universe like an honest cosmic chameleon.[/QUOTE]

I do not perceive myself to win or lose the debates between us. You are the one who tries to win or lose. I offer my awareness which you can take or leave. Thats up to you, and I have no problem with either way. It actually does not effect me in anyway, nor do i have a need.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108626]You are lost in your own mind, which is not reality at all. the void is part of infinity, and works to perpetuate it. If you were in a void as you say we would not be here now where we are, with what we have filled the void with in this present moment. However the part of the void that is present is in the future which is not yet formed and thus void. This moment however is active from the awareness we have within us, and the perception it generated within this void, the unfolding of reality from the potential of void existence, and empty space. The void that is present within you you fail to see because you really think you know everything about everything, thus your void is actually full. In order to access the power of this vacuum, or void, you must see that you have much nmore to learn and thus make free space within you for something new to enter. or you must turn over what you know for something else to grow!

You are the one who holds special meaning to the word channel, not me, I see it occur all around me in my world, and in any of the beings I see. it is a natural thing that attention does when it focuses onto a target or source. Just as the sense, which are forms of attention, send and recieve information to and from the world and everything around us. Some have develoepd attentions to focus and control the information sent and received, forming telepathic awareness. Which is indeed special, bit not in the spelf-important way you see it to be. You see it as an attack against you making you inferior and less, and thus you attack me in return. In actuality my use of the word channel was not an attack on you, nor the suggestion that I am better then you for using it.

I merely used the word to describe an action in my awareness and the world.[/QUOTE]

You clearly are speaking via ignorance; you have absolutely no understanding of the void and how it stares back at you.

I'm not surprised at all - you say you're not here to win or lose, when I'm the one saying there is only one reality that is the Universe which is mutual and relative, while you are making up your own reality and saying others can too. You're being a hypocrite because you're being a coward by not seeing your own contradictions, let alone lack of understanding for what you write for the other half you neglect.

Then you try to say you're not trying to win, when your entire response is consisted of red herrings, blanket statements and false absolutes you have no way in proving. You simply have to say it to fill the god-shaped hole. Not to mention you're a condescending fool.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108641]You clearly are speaking via ignorance; you have absolutely no understanding of the void and how it stares back at you.

I'm not surprised at all - you say you're not here to win or lose, when I'm the one saying there is only one reality that is the Universe which is mutual and relative, while you are making up your own reality and saying others can too. You're being a hypocrite because you're being a coward by not seeing your own contradictions, let alone lack of understanding for what you write for the other half you neglect.

Then you try to say you're not trying to win, when your entire response is consisted of red herrings, blanket statements and false absolutes you have no way in proving. You simply have to say it to fill the god-shaped hole. Not to mention you're a condescending fool.[/QUOTE]

Oh i don't eh? (have knowledge of the infinite awareness of the void) i call it the gaze of infinity. How would the void know what you are intending into it, in order to fill, or form, form the awareness in which I have cast into it? How would have the awareness to feed me and provide to me, in order to exapnd me to where both I intend to go, and where it knows better than I to go into? Again you have taken the small bit of awareness I have provided you and wrongfully assumed that it was all of it, and then you attack and cry and throw your tantrum wike a widdle baby. WAAAAH!!! I know more then you because you didnt say this about it!!!! See I am right and better then you and I prived it and you stick and suck and know nothing and RAHHHHHH!!

If you knew of the power of void awareness, and fullfilled awareness, and how they work together, you could too build your own world in the void endless free space i speak of. But you would rather think that I am lieing to you, and can not do what I do and enter into other worlds, like the thousands of other indigos who speak of multiple realities and dimensions. You would rather close the door and deny them all because you yourself can only have one world, and so you demand it true for everyone. And damned if they are telling the truth because you refuse it!!! and you are the boss of all, because you, the hypocrite wants to play God over everyone else, and then get mad when they say they can play God too. Then when they offer you the how and explain their awareness for your benefit you attack them and deny everything, ignore every peice of awareness they give you, and insult and attack them in return. While demanding that they prove it to you instead of taking the awareness and proving it for yourself, as I have done. You must be lazy, and want everyone else to do your work for you, like many of the followers of science, who let everyone else control the world for them, and do all the work for them.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108646]Oh i don't eh? (have knowledge of the infinite awareness of the void) i call it the gaze of infinity. How would the void know what you are intending into it, in order to fill, or form, form the awareness in which I have cast into it? How would have the awareness to feed me and provide to me, in order to exapnd me to where both I intend to go, and where it knows better than I to go into? Again you have taken the small bit of awareness I have provided you and wrongfully assumed that it was all of it, and then you attack and cry and throw your tantrum wike a widdle baby. WAAAAH!!! I know more then you because you didnt say this about it!!!! See I am right and better then you and I prived it and you stick and suck and know nothing and RAHHHHHH!!

If you knew of the power of void awareness, and fullfilled awareness, and how they work together, you could too build your own world in the void endless free space i speak of. But you would rather think that I am lieing to you, and can not do what I do and enter into other worlds, like the thousands of other indigos who speak of multiple realities and dimensions. You would rather close the door and deny them all because you yourself can only have one world, and so you demand it true for everyone. And damned if they are telling the truth because you refuse it!!! and you are the boss of all, because you, the hypocrite wants to play God over everyone else, and then get mad when they say they can play God too. Then when they offer you the how and explain their awareness for your benefit you attack them and deny everything, ignore every peice of awareness they give you, and insult and attack them in return. While demanding that they prove it to you instead of taking the awareness and proving it for yourself, as I have done. You must be lazy, and want everyone else to do your work for you, like many of the followers of science, who let everyone else control the world for them, and do all the work for them.[/QUOTE]

Notice how I'm trying to get you to understand things.

You're only here to prove everything I called you out on before you said it because you truly don't understand how much I understand Man and the Universe. And you're only here to say I know nothing, which tells me I struck your nerve which caused you to lose your pedestal like I expected you would.

Enjoy your fall - maybe you'll piece yourself back together correctly this time.

You deny your mistakes:

When you failed to specify.

When you denied your after thoughts.

When you continue to argue infinity with your delusional concept of infinity, rather than the thing in itself if it ever existed.

While pretending to understand anything of the void, while you play god.

While you chose sides in a multi-faceted Universe.

While you try to own, not hone, your experience.

You then tell me you're not here to win/lose, but then want to prove I know nothing.

Then deny you have an ego, when all of the above is the result of an ego that's gone asunder.

Awe, you view me on a pedestal and want to take me down eh? How nice. Thanks.

You like to put words into my mouth, and take away the ones I have said. I never said i don't have an ego, I just try to see and understand mine, to remove the negative aspects of it, and embrace the positive aspects.

You see only what you want to see.

You say you know so much about Man and yet you fail to see that different positions of awareness create different forms of perception.

If and when I make a mistake I have no problem admitting it. it means I have more to learn and to grow, and this I can do to nearly anyone around me, including you. I am not the one who has a hard time learning from others and seeing beyond myself. I however have seen very little that is worth learning form you thus far. Not because I can't see and understand what you say, because it is actually very simple to see and comprehend, but because I do not want what you have to offer, because it full of negativity and selfishness, and false perceptions.

When you deny my world, my awareness, my vision and understanding of Infinity and the power of the void, you are doing nothing to deny me of it and it's power, but are merely failing to take this same power for yourself. All you are left doing is saying that I am wrong, whereas you can not enter into another world to discover, nor create form it, not me. So I don't say you are wrong in your awareness, because surely it is right for you, but as a hunter of power I choose my own. I would rather be free to enter into any world I can seek and discover, and even form myself. You however take this as an evil thing that is wrong to do, or, a lie. Why? I have no clue.

While I leave you to your own awareness glady, you can not do this for me. You instead demand that I am wrong and not doing what i say, and choose to falsely believe that I am wrong, while only accepting your one little small way must be true for everyone.

And that just stinks.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108663]Awe, you view me on a pedestal and want to take me down eh? How nice. Thanks.

You like to put words into my mouth, and take away the ones I have said. I never said i don't have an ego, I just try to see and understand mine, to remove the negative aspects of it, and embrace the positive aspects.

You see only what you want to see.

You say you know so much about Man and yet you fail to see that different positions of awareness create different forms of perception.

If and when I make a mistake I have no problem admitting it. it means I have more to learn and to grow, and this I can do to nearly anyone around me, including you. I am not the one who has a hard time learning from others and seeing beyond myself. I however have seen very little that is worth learning form you thus far. Not because I can't see and understand what you say, because it is actually very simple to see and comprehend, but because I do not want what you have to offer, because it full of negativity and selfishness, and false perceptions.

When you deny my world, my awareness, my vision and understanding of Infinity and the power of the void, you are doing nothing to deny me of it and it's power, but are merely failing to take this same power for yourself. All you are left doing is saying that I am wrong, whereas you can not enter into another world to discover, nor create form it, not me. So I don't say you are wrong in your awareness, because surely it is right for you, but as a hunter of power I choose my own. I would rather be free to enter into any world I can seek and discover, and even form myself. You however take this as an evil thing that is wrong to do, or, a lie. Why? I have no clue.

While I leave you to your own awareness glady, you can not do this for me. You instead demand that I am wrong and not doing what i say, and choose to falsely believe that I am wrong, while only accepting your one little small way must be true for everyone.

And that just stinks.[/QUOTE]

You have an ego - nothing you say amounts to the Universe because you remain in the one you've created via ignorance and arrogance.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108665]You have an ego - nothing you say amounts to the Universe because you remain in the one you've created via ignorance and arrogance.[/QUOTE]

I already told I enter into many worlds, and the ones I create for myself and others. Now who is ignorant? And ignore-ant? Selective memory?? Why?? So you can be right and better. If I am in the universe I created then I have created you in it. But alas you are wrong again, and I am not in my own world right now, but reaching out into another, one with many living energy generating beings. Which I value very highly in fact. Its so easy to prove you wrong every time. yet its easy for you to ignore every truth I present you with, and then claim they are wrong and red-herrings and whatever negative bubble you try to group it all into.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108671]I already told I enter into many worlds, and the ones I create for myself and others. Now who is ignorant? And ignore-ant? Selective memory?? Why?? So you can be right and better. If I am in the universe I created then I have created you in it. But alas you are wrong again, and I am not in my own world right now, but reaching out into another, one with many living energy generating beings. Which I value very highly in fact. Its so easy to prove you wrong every time. yet its easy for you to ignore every truth I present you with, and then claim they are wrong and red-herrings and whatever negative bubble you try to group it all into.[/QUOTE]

You enter worlds, but you can't write a cogent argument? Sounds like every other child that thinks they are special with unique abilities a handful of people have, yet they can't make anything realistic out of their special abilities and uniqueness except by word, which isn't evidence - merely weakness of your ability and in showing that you never were special or unique, hence why you do as much as any other "non-indigo" child would, because there is no "indigo", or "star", or any other pretty term people use to aggrandize their petty ethos for the sake of denying their lack of character.

You know nothing - your brain knows everything. Nobody has unlocked it all - and anyone with an ego cannot find it. You're trying to tell me you create, when you don't. All the information you have is the result of an already existing plane of existence. You are nothing but a cosmic fart - I am a cosmic whisper.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108673]You enter worlds, but you can't write a cogent argument? Sounds like every other child that thinks they are special with unique abilities a handful of people have, yet they can't make anything realistic out of their special abilities and uniqueness except by word, which isn't evidence - merely weakness of your ability and in showing that you never were special or unique, hence why you do as much as any other "non-indigo" child would, because there is no "indigo", or "star", or any other pretty term people use to aggrandize their petty ethos for the sake of denying their lack of character.

You know nothing - your brain knows everything. Nobody has unlocked it all - and anyone with an ego cannot find it. You're trying to tell me you create, when you don't. All the information you have is the result of an already existing plane of existence. You are nothing but a cosmic fart - I am a cosmic whisper.[/QUOTE]

Now you claim to know everyting i have discovered and created!! WOW you really are all knowing aren't you.. but wait you don't believe is all-knowing omnipresent awareness, so how can you be??

You liek to deny the esitence of many things, infinity, indigos, star children, anything special at all, or anything you think is better or more then you. Anything that is beyond what you know or can do.

I never said I unlocked it all. I said I was small and humble compared to vastness of Infinity. So stop trying you hardest to put words into my mouth that I don't say nor think. YOU do. Like I said you see only what you want to.

But go ahead take everything and twist it for your own benefit and ego, deny the truth of millions upon millions, and try to erase them from existence. Deny it all!! And insult us!!

If you can't see the clarity of my statements and awareness I suggest reading up in the dictionary, bet then you may find words like Infinity and their dedfinitions and then you might want to cry and attack the dictionary. So beware before you proceed. Look up void while you are at it, and do some actual research on the topic too. But don't cry K? You could also try to expand your awareness so that you can better absoorb understanding and energy from written word, and spoken word too. You see there is actual energy there, that can be seen and focused on, so that you get the picture people are trying to convey to you. I teach many people how to align their attention to the energy within words, books, and spoken word, developing a telepathic attention to ... yes... channel awareness into them. But I must not be saying anything logical to you right? Because then I would be 'special', or have something of value. So just deny it all k? You;ll be protecting yourself from my evil destructive lies right?

[QUOTE=somnium;1108685]Now you claim to know everyting i have discovered and created!! WOW you really are all knowing aren't you.. but wait you don't believe is all-knowing omnipresent awareness, so how can you be??

You liek to deny the esitence of many things, infinity, indigos, star children, anything special at all, or anything you think is better or more then you. Anything that is beyond what you know or can do.

I never said I unlocked it all. I said I was small and humble compared to vastness of Infinity. So stop trying you hardest to put words into my mouth that I don't say nor think. YOU do. Like I said you see only what you want to.

But go ahead take everything and twist it for your own benefit and ego, deny the truth of millions upon millions, and try to erase them from existence. Deny it all!! And insult us!!

If you can't see the clarity of my statements and awareness I suggest reading up in the dictionary, bet then you may find words like Infinity and their dedfinitions and then you might want to cry and attack the dictionary. So beware before you proceed. Look up void while you are at it, and do some actual research on the topic too. But don't cry K? You could also try to expand your awareness so that you can better absoorb understanding and energy from written word, and spoken word too. You see there is actual energy there, that can be seen and focused on, so that you get the picture people are trying to convey to you. I teach many people how to align their attention to the energy within words, books, and spoken word, developing a telepathic attention to ... yes... channel awareness into them. But I must not be saying anything logical to you right? Because then I would be 'special', or have something of value. So just deny it all k? You;ll be protecting yourself from my evil destructive lies right?[/QUOTE]

I am not all knowing - I am just nothing of weakness, while you contain much.

You react like a child that was name-called. You're still using the emotional / primitive side of your brain. You should learn how to use your practical side, and enhance your control over your emotions, as I haven't broken down throughout these discussions, while you have plenty.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108689]I am not all knowing - I am just nothing of weakness, while you contain much.

You react like a child that was name-called. You're still using the emotional / primitive side of your brain. You should learn how to use your practical side, and enhance your control over your emotions, as I haven't broken down throughout these discussions, while you have plenty.[/QUOTE]

You have merely proven to me that you are not an empath.

just like your conversation yesterday with precious proved you are not a psychic.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108697]You have merely proven to me that you are not an empath.

just like your conversation yesterday with precious proved you are not a psychic.[/QUOTE]

I am an empath - the type that doesn't jeer at those that lost their way because I want to be self-righteous fool. You're pretentious and as full of yourself as you are hollow.

The fact that you think you're psychic just proves how delusional and childish you are for trying to be the people on shows like Alpha and the characters in comics.

Return to “Physics, Quantum Physics, & Metaphysics”