[QUOTE=somnium;1109179]I suspect that you go around everywhere thinking everyone is out to get you, thinking bad and evil things about you, and your intuition tells you this. But really THAT is ignorance.[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I heed those around me to challenge me. I'm fearless, after all. It strikes me unusual that you'd convinced yourself you have it figured out, while you fear and attack like a feral animal that is threatened of their finite abilities.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109180]Not at all. I heed those around me to challenge me. I'm fearless, after all. It strikes me unusual that you'd convinced yourself you have it figured out, while you fear and attack like a feral animal that is threatened of their finite abilities.[/QUOTE]

You are full of lies and delusions only it seems.

You want people to challenge you you say, but then the next sentence you judge people as attacking you for doing it.

You also twist my words into saying that I know everything. When I don't and told you this numerous times. It seems to me you merely hate what I know, and you hate my confidence too, my will that is strong and knows. And so you set out to attack it.

You use the word finite as if it is an insult, you like to learn new insults don't you? I am not Infinite, I can however leave a finite way, and enter into another and another, and another, growing as I do, and expanding in the process. I know that I can overcome finite obstacle with my awareness of the Infinite.

Like I said I only attacked you like feral animal when you demanded that my own life was not true, and demanded that I be you, and so I complied and attacked you just as you attack others.

You say I don't think people are out to get me at all. No no not at all.

But then you say The world is hostile place, full of anger and abuse.

Bottom line is ... you lie.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109183]You are full of lies and delusions only it seems.

You want people to challenge you you say, but then the next sentence you judge people as attacking you for doing it.

You also twist my words into saying that I know everything. When I don't and told you this numerous times. It seems to me you merely hate what I know, and you hate my confidence too, my will that is strong and knows. And so you set out to attack it.

You use the word finite as if it is an insult, you like to learn new insults don't you? I am not Infinite, I can however leave a finite way, and enter into another and another, and another, growing as I do, and expanding in the process. I know that I can overcome finite obstacle with my awareness of the Infinite.

Like I said I only attacked you like feral animal when you demanded that my own life was not true, and demanded that I be you, and so I complied and attacked you just as you attack others.[/QUOTE]

Your life is a theory - to say otherwise proves that it's a theory.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109187]Your life is a theory - to say otherwise proves that it's a theory.[/QUOTE]

No, you are merely trying to remove the actual life experience I have by trying to equate it to theory only.

Whereas my life is actual, and I live within the awareness I possess.

Thus my awareness forms the perceptions of experience.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109192]No, you are merely trying to remove the actual life experience I have by trying to equate it to theory only.

Whereas my life is actual, and I live within the awareness I possess.

Thus my awareness forms the perceptions of experience.[/QUOTE]

All of which we claim to be our experience is verily a theory - to say otherwise proves it is a theory.

The theory is the result of having no answers to your existence and no access to your brain's knowledge. For knowledge is accumulative - information is absorbed, not born.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109194]All of which we claim to be our experience is verily a theory - to say otherwise proves it is a theory.

The theory is the result of having no answers to your existence and no access to your brain's knowledge. For knowledge is accumulative - information is absorbed, not born.[/QUOTE]

It can be anything, and any way. Set your limitations free. Your brain is not the source of your consciousness, unless you want it to be. Information can be handled and processed a number of different ways, and when you learn to set your own intent, you can set up your own consciousness the way you want it to be. Including birthing new knowledge, or information.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109200]It can be anything, and any way. Set your limitations free. Your brain is not the source of your consciousness, unless you want it to be. Information can be handled and processed a number of different ways, and when you learn to set your own intent, you can set up your own consciousness the way you want it to be. Including birthing new knowledge, or information.[/QUOTE]

The Universe is evolving - as we are; for we are the Universe.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109208]The Universe is evolving - as we are; for we are the Universe.[/QUOTE]

Evolution is a valid scientific awareness and perception. However it takes ages and ages to wait for, and thus is very dumb to me.

And it is only one perception of an Infinite universe.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109212]Evolution is a valid scientific awareness and perception. However it takes ages and ages to wait for, and thus is very dumb to me.

And it is only one perception of an Infinite universe.[/QUOTE]

Wisdom is aged, not young.

Men of knowledge, sorcerer';s of antiquity have learned to suspend the awareness they have, to control it, or let it form a new world, to enter into the unknown.

Through gazing at Infinity we have learned that within a finite logic you can not accept what is impossible to that system of reasoning, and yet Infinity can form anything well beyond logic and reason. We call it the abstract awareness.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109219]Men of knowledge, sorcerer';s of antiquity have learned to suspend the awareness they have, to control it, or let it form a new world, to enter into the unknown.

Through gazing at Infinity we have learned that within a finite logic you can not accept what is impossible to that system of reasoning, and yet Infinity can form anything well beyond logic and reason. We call it the abstract awareness.[/QUOTE]

Abstract awareness is ignorance, which explains why great minds are more naive than ungrateful minds.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109221]Abstract awareness is ignorance, which explains why great minds are more naive than ungrateful minds.[/QUOTE]

No that is your ignorance.

Abstract awareness is awareness and energy that can not be defined by words or finite logic.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109222]No that is your ignorance.

Abstract awareness is awareness and energy that can not be defined by words or finite logic.[/QUOTE]

It is ignorance, as there are no guidelines or starting points. It's based on reaction and stimulation based on your biology and your genetics accompanied by the Universe experiencing itself; and we being merely the experience that contains nothing of "us", "we", "I" or "ourselves". All that is created is a misinterpretation from the ignorance; shadows, as written in Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1109225]It is ignorance, as there are no guidelines or starting points. It's based on reaction and stimulation based on your biology and your genetics accompanied by the Universe experiencing itself; and we being merely the experience that contains nothing of "us", "we", "I" or "ourselves". All that is created is a misinterpretation from the ignorance; shadows, as written in Plato's Allegory of the Cave.[/QUOTE]

All you are really doing is again defining the position of your own awareness, that I see as confined within your scientific laws. I suspend all that and move beyond.

Then go read Plato, and think you are great. I don't care. I have read many great things, and the best of what I have read supports what I say.

"The possibilities are endless."

"to be or not to be that is the question"

"where there is a will there is a way"

"say not that I have the truth but rather say that I have found a truth"

Anyways I gotta go help a friend.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109227]All you are really doing is again defining the position of your own awareness, that I see as confined within your scientific laws. I suspend all that and move beyond.

Then go read Plato, and think you are great. I don't care. I have read many great things, and the best of what I have read supports what I say.

Anyways I gotta go help a friend.[/QUOTE]

Possibilities are not endless - they seem endless.

To be or not to be is a question based on the recognition of a world that is or is not genuinely apparent, thus being finite.

Where there is a will, there's only a way based on your ability and the laws of nature.

A truth that is found, is a truth that is part of a puzzle - a puzzle cannot be infinite.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109227]All you are really doing is again defining the position of your own awareness, that I see as confined within your scientific laws. I suspend all that and move beyond.

Anyways I gotta go help a friend.[/QUOTE]
I am The TRUTH! I AM LIFE! I AM THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE VOID AND THEY BANNED ME! THEY BANNED THE TRUTH! MAY LIES SHOWER UPON THEM!!ahahhahahahahh

whatever.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1109231]I am The TRUTH! I AM LIFE! I AM THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE VOID AND THEY BANNED ME! THEY BANNED THE TRUTH! MAY LIES SHOWER UPON THEM!!ahahhahahahahh

whatever.[/QUOTE]

That is really what you get from the quote? Possession and control?

Really it is about freedom, and not stopping to be stuck within one truth, nor demanding that your truth is the only truth, but merely one truth of many.

That's fine, you can be an asshole if you want. I actually went to many science forums and presented my ideas, which many people accept and think is great and powerful. That was only one that did not explore nor listen to what I had to say. It was an ignorant closed-minded moderator nothing more. But what do I care really when I am the one that bends and breaks and surpasses the sciences while they are the ones stuck within them. I was merely trying to release them. But go ahead make fun of me.. merely because I disagree with you, and follow my own way.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109233]That is really what you get from the quote? Possession and control?

Really it is about freedom, and not stopping to be stuck within one truth, nor demanding that your truth is the only truth, but merely one truth of many.[/QUOTE]
I am means presence, presence means awareness, reality and dream has no basic difference as they are just information under awareness,
wether you dream or not, in whetever reality you are, the only real is the awareness in which everything happens, and without awareness there can be no experience, no life,
and the way to realization or the way is looking at I am or the presence that is awareness.
That is why 'I am' the truth, 'I am' the way and 'I am' the life, thats wot it probably means,
and awareness at most pure form is awarensss without any information to be aware of and that is The Void.
That is the expansion of cogito ergo sum, that is the only truth: I am....for anything to happen, whatever there is one thing is undeniable: I am....
Descartes mistake was finding the true source of presence.
In truth the I is just a culster of thought and feelings under experience, but the true one is the presence the pure awareness.
All other possibilities, truth and everything are just mere information outside awareness as real as dream, both are informations coming inside awareness.
I didn't talk about any possession or control.

I am mean I am, and nothing more really then that. You are referring to what you are.

I am THE truth is possession of truth.

I am THE universe is possession of the universe.

I am THE way is possession of the way.

Thus control.

My response is to the quote that indicates both control and release of control.

pure awareness is awareness of awareness, not awareness of nothing.

"I" indicates presence and refers to the presence of one self. "I am" refers to what you are presently.

[QUOTE=Nameless1112;1109231]I am The TRUTH! I AM LIFE! I AM THE UNIVERSE! I AM THE VOID AND THEY BANNED ME! THEY BANNED THE TRUTH! MAY LIES SHOWER UPON THEM!!ahahhahahahahh

whatever.[/QUOTE]

So when someone's feeling get hurt you see it as a weakness and attack them for it then you laugh at them.

Should I then stalk your weakness and attack them in return?

I just may now.

[QUOTE=somnium;1109240]I am mean I am, and nothing more really then that. You are referring to what you are.

I am THE truth is possession of truth.

I am THE universe is possession of the universe.

I am THE way is possession of the way.

Thus control.

My response is to the quote that indicates both control and release of control.

pure awareness is awareness of awareness, not awareness of nothing.

"I" indicates presence and refers to the presence of one self. "I am" refers to what you are presently.[/QUOTE]
The 'I' and 'I am': That is just your semantics.
I do not possess myself, I just am.
There is nothing about control.
Awareness, information and logos interact with each other to create endless or limited possibilities or whatever who cares.
I never said I meant pure awarensss is awareness of awareness,
you never become aware of awareness you can only become aware of the thought that you are aware,
it is more like a reflection...
it is not about if it is awareness of nothing or awareness of information,
the key word is awareness.. which is 'I'....
'I am' refers that I am....I exist...It refers to existence... present...it refers presence too.... you can say oher words too, but it is not about the words, words does not have fixed meanings, they get used interchangeably, it is more about what I meant through the words.
It is not about what it generally means, I am indifferent to it, everyone uses words in their own way, it is about what I mean right now...

I am is free, free from I am this or that and stuff....

many people use those words in different ways to mean different things, and sometimes people say the same thing but while looking at the words it appears to be different or even in conflict with each other.

No you said pure awareness is awareness of nothing, or of void.

Whereas pure awareness is awareness of awareness. Awareness of what you essentially are, awareness. Awareness of what the world actually is, awareness.

"pure awareness actually gives you the direct experience of your essential nature of Pure Awareness filling up everything in the entire universe."

With pure awareness one can focus on any question and receive the answer.

And much more..

[QUOTE=somnium;1109245]So when someone's feeling get hurt you see it as a weakness and attack them for it then you laugh at them.

Should I then stalk your weakness and attack them in return?

I just may now.[/QUOTE]
It was nothing about that, firstly it was a joke, and even if seen seriously those words had very little gravity yet you created a twisted interpretation.
You people claim yourself as a psychic yet you people don't even have the basic intuition.
How can I trust words from sorcerers like you?
It is the same thing with the whole forum.
You lost my trust. I thought you were a legit psychic, you may think I am hurt because It was true but your interpretion is completely off the charts,
and I am heart you broke my dream, you broke my heart, you broke everything because I believed in your prowess, in your ability,
I crie everytime, now I leave. I accept defeat in a game that I never fought. I don't care, I have a lot of mangas to read. Will come back someday when I have eyes.
With my blindness I try hard to see, I see very vaguely, but all seems deceptions and I am proved right again and again.
You and I and everyone does not read what is writer means but one can only read what one can related to themselves.
Thats the way. Now I bid farewell to nobody to nothing because I am not farewelling. Whatever man. You are great.
That was not sarcasm. That was me in chaos mode. Automatic writing. Divine channeling. I am just insane. Or a sane one trying to be so?
I don't know, I don't think, why will I think about such picayune matters?
I crie everythime. Hope nothing makes sense. When what makes sense does not make sense why try to even make sense?

[QUOTE=somnium;1109247]No you said pure awareness is awareness of nothing, or of void.

Whereas pure awareness is awareness of awareness. Awareness of what you essentially are, awareness. Awareness of what the world actually is, awareness.

"pure awareness actually gives you the direct experience of your essential nature of Pure Awareness filling up everything in the entire universe."

With pure awareness one can focus on any question and receive the answer.

And much more..[/QUOTE]
That is just how you define it, I define it in different way, there is not an universal dictonary defining what is it, no one have to wrong or right in this, guess, don't get too caught up in language games... I already explained a lot about those, I don't think I wanna involve in this too much. I am a coward and I want to read the manga, now, please ignore me. And I say a lot of things, my memories are not that good, but still whatever I say, its just language game you are playing... it does not mean I am right or wrong. It means nothing. Define it however you like, I have no problem. I am a hypocrite, damn it.

A paradox: What happens when a hypocrite admits to be a hypocrite?

That's fine I don't need your belief anyways. I DO see energy and usually very very clearly. I am not always channeling people's awareness either, I do not connect with all of the energies around me you know. It is as a mad house if I do that where I can not even tell which are my own energies and which are other people's. But anyways no I know that if someone makes even one mistake that you lose the value of everything they have to share. I didn't mean to mis-read you, but man look at your words to me and think as if you were me, not connecting to direct energies, and simply reading the energy of the words. what would you think? i haven't lied about a single thing to you or others. so blah to you!

Anyways peace out as you wish. And try not to find any imperfect creatures on your way.

by the way , i also knew what you thought of me, exactly as you stated, and was shocked that you attacked me, and thus I thought of why and the only reason i could come up with is because i disagreed about infinity a moment ago to you. but alas i made a mistake, and that happens to me now and then. so yeah. i'll just move on and learn, not hold myself within it. stalk the power, the success and not the mistake. i sure wish i could say to you that i am infallable but i am not. i have self-importance, negative judgements to clean, and sometimes i misread things by focusing on myself and not the source. oh wells. we all have work to do, so do I.

Nameless- you are right it is just the words, and you have the awareness within you that i speak of, but.... assigning the correct labels and names to things helps to form awareness. to merely say awareness of nothing or the void, does not convey the same meaning as awareness of awareness, or pure awareness that fills the entire universe, and it does not apply "the answer to any focused question". and so this is actually of use to you. I also did not see within you the activation of the awareness that you an focus any question to find the answer. and so i applied it to your awareness of what pure awareness is. thats what i see, and again I could be wrong.

[QUOTE=Light.;1108446]I will let some of your quimz pass because you seem to be on some type of a trail ... many people know me on thiz site I need no introductionz ... you can read some of my old stuff and determine if I am a blind man or the one with eyez wide shut and pineal open ... lol muhahahah!!![/QUOTE]

I'd really appreciate an introduction.
I can help you come up with one.

Return to “Physics, Quantum Physics, & Metaphysics”