[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108700]I am an empath - the type that doesn't jeer at those that lost their way because I want to be self-righteous fool. You're pretentious and as full of yourself as you are hollow.

The fact that you think you're psychic just proves how delusional and childish you are for trying to be the people on shows like Alpha and the characters in comics.[/QUOTE]

Now how did you twist my statement to mean that I jeer at people for losing their way?? I already know that answer though because I am psychic and can see your energies that manifest false perceptions of reality to see faults and weakness in people that aren't there so you can feel better and safe in yourself, while blaming other people, protecting yourself.

https://www.mindreality.com/creating-fro ... l-creation

[QUOTE=somnium;1108702]Now how did you twist my statement to mean that I jeer at people for losing their way?? I already know that answer though because I am psychic and can see your energies that manifest false perceptions of reality to see faults and weakness in people that aren't there so you can feel better and safe in yourself, while blaming other people, protecting yourself.

https://www.mindreality.com/creating-fro ... l-creation[/QUOTE]

Delusional - Hypocritical - Egotistical - Impractical - Illogical.

You called me a cold bastard - I see right through you.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108704]Delusional - Hypocritical - Egotistical - Impractical - Illogical.

You called me a cold bastard - I see right through you.[/QUOTE]

You see nothing into me at all, but merely the false perceptions that your self-important ego generated for you. if you saw me you would know me, and thus you could see as I see, but you do not do this, as I do to you by understanding and seeing your awareness, while also seeing my own. Thus I can see through my reality, which you call a delusion, and see into yours.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108709]You see nothing into me at all, but merely the false perceptions that your self-important ego generated for you. if you saw me you would know me, and thus you could see as I see, but you do not do this, as I do to you by understanding and seeing your awareness, while also seeing my own. Thus I can see through my reality, which you call a delusion, and see into yours.[/QUOTE]

That's why you broke down nearly every time?

You can excuse yourself from your mistakes.

You can deny your contradictions and hypocrisy.

Your consequences and your inability to remain on point with this discussion, let alone lead it (as you had already neglected my response to the 10 points), tell me a story you don't want to see for yourself.

You're not here to reason, learn and think. You're here to rationalize, lie and take.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108712]That's why you broke down nearly every time?

You can excuse yourself from your mistakes.

You can deny your contradictions and hypocrisy.

Your consequences and your inability to remain on point with this discussion, let alone lead it (as you had already neglected my response to the 10 points), tell me a story you don't want to see for yourself.

You're not here to reason, learn and think. You're here to rationalize, lie and take.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I see what you have to offer, and I ain't buyin' a single word of it. now take that to mean whatever your self-important ego can try to twist it into. Whatever it is it will undoubtedly deny my truth, which is very clearly spoken, twist and contort it in order to fit your own needs.

Which is why it is pointless to continue with you, or to embrace what you have to offer, because if i did i would be where you are, and I do not want that at any cost. Sorry if it hurts you, but it is my truth.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108716]Like I said I see what you have to offer, and I ain't buyin' a single word of it. now take that to mean whatever your self-important ego can try to twist it into. Whatever it is it will undoubtedly deny my truth, which is very clearly spoken, twist and contort it in order to fit your own needs.

Which is why it is pointless to continue with you, or to embrace what you have to offer, because if i did i would be where you are, and I do not want that at any cost. Sorry if it hurts you, but it is my truth.[/QUOTE]

You broke down.

Children do this.

Weakness does this.

Delusions cause this.

You already lost - why are you trying to gain ground in a supposedly infinite experience? Oh yeah, because you're a know-it-all prepubescent fool that manipulates the context for their psychopathic experience.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108704]Delusional - Hypocritical - Egotistical - Impractical - Illogical.[/QUOTE]
Hey Aerogant this is pretty good description of yourself. Its the first time you've been honest since joining this board. Well done.

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108771]Hey Aerogant this is pretty good description of yourself. Its the first time you've been honest since joining this board. Well done.[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't delusional.

Frankly you are delusional.

While you are attacking people that understand this world far more than you ever will, I'll be breaking down this Universe and Man more to the point there's nothing I cannot solve in it's fundamental form.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108782]You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't delusional.

While you are attacking people that understand this world far more than you ever will, I'll be breaking down this Universe and Man more to the point there's nothing I cannot solve in it's fundamental form.[/QUOTE]

True understanding knows how to pass the understanding they possess to others. The fact that you lack understanding and convey only dark twists of truth into lies shows that this is what your energy truly conveys. "The communication you receive is the communication you intend".

How do plan on solving the problem that wherever you go you are not welcomed and get kicked away from? Perhaps by looking at the problems that are within yourself? That IS why you are rarely accepted in the world. People see you as the problem. It's people like you that assume the problem is in everyone else, but how can everyone else be wrong? You think you are so smart but cannot pass this smartness to other people, all you do is proclaim you are smart and better then everyone, but fail to provide the knowledge and understanding of what you proclaim, leaving your claims empty and unproven. Yes you try, but no real sense is reached nor conveyed and thus no-one sees the greatness and wisdom that you proclaim to have. Perhaps, you are not so great at all. It funny because when something great does come along and present itself to you you attack it and try to kill it. Another way into the depths of the hell where you are headed.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108787]True understanding knows how to pass the understanding they possess to others. The fact that you lack understanding and convey only dark twists of truth into lies shows that this is what your energy truly conveys. "The communication you receive is the communication you intend".

How do plan on solving the problem that wherever you go you are not welcomed and get kicked away from? Perhaps by looking at the problems that are within yourself? That IS why you are rarely accepted in the world. People see you as the problem. It's people like you that assume the problem is in everyone else, but how can everyone else be wrong? You think you are so smart but cannot pass this smartness to other people, all you do is proclaim you are smart and better then everyone, but fail to provide the knowledge and understanding of what you proclaim, leaving your claims empty and unproven. Yes you try, but no real sense is reached nor conveyed and thus no-one sees the greatness and wisdom that you proclaim to have. Perhaps, you are not so great at all. It funny because when something great does come along and present itself to you you attack it and try to kill it. Another way into the depths of the hell where you are headed.[/QUOTE]

You still have fears.

You still have ego.

You still lack a lot of understanding.

You picked a book over your own brain.

There's nothing you will say that will justify your weakness.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108782]You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't delusional.

While you are attacking people that understand this world far more than you ever will, I'll be breaking down this Universe and Man more to the point there's nothing I cannot solve in it's fundamental form.[/QUOTE]
Well you've literally just described it again in your own post. That you're delusional, hypocritical, egotistical, impractical and illogical. Lol. Good job. Please do it again in your next post. I mean its impossible for you not to! :D

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108788]You still have fears.

You still have ego.

You still lack a lot of understanding.

You picked a book over your own brain.

There's nothing you will say that will justify your weakness.[/QUOTE]
Oh my! You just did it again here!

How are you so good at describing your own inner issues and blindspots whilst saying that they belong to others?

Seems uh.....pretty delusional, hypocrite, illogical, egotositical ...and well....you know the rest.

The only thing you've proved here so far is that all your posts about others are an EXACT description of yourself to such an extent that you're not able to see it for yourself.

You are a genius indeed.

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108792]Oh my! You just did it again here!

How are you so good at describing your own inner issues and blindspots whilst saying that they belong to others?

Seems uh.....pretty delusional, hypocrite, illogical, egotositical ...and well....you know the rest.

The only thing you've proved here so far is that all your posts about others are an EXACT description of yourself to such an extent that you're not able to see it for yourself.

You are a genius indeed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's what I have been saying all along. Its funny to watch too, and its all his own doing!

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108792]Oh my! You just did it again here!

You are a genius indeed.[/QUOTE]

I'm very aware of the "I know you are, but what am I" tactic. It does not work on me, as I know how it fails, which I'll explain here: It fails because the tactic requires deflecting - since it requires deflecting I have you where I want you because deflecting is a sign of weakness.

And it does not help you or som, as a great mind would not agree with another person giving them a break from the bashing. They never let it bother them - as have I. That's where your gang mentality has thus proven me that you are not great minds - simply small minds with very small understanding of anything they speak of.

You're here to attack me.

I'm here to attack me.

We both win in that regard!

Okay I have to admit something though. You are a MASTER.....A GENIUS....AN INNOVATOR....A LEGEND.....AN ENIGMA....at describing yourself whilst claiming youre talking about others.

I mean its quite the skill you got there. I've never seen someone so good at it before. How do you do this?

Please respond.

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108798]Okay I have to admit something though. You are a MASTER.....A GENIUS....AN INNOVATOR....A LEGEND.....AN ENIGMA....at describing yourself whilst claiming youre talking about others.

I mean its quite the skill you got there. I've never seen someone so good at it before. How do you do this?

Please respond.[/QUOTE]

I responded maturely, by settling it with a clever ending.

You shouldn't have responded - you had placed the nail into the accusation coffin by keeping the childish game going when I ended it.

Next time, keep your finger pointing away from a man of shadows. Maybe, just maybe you'd be able to continue lying to yourself then.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108794]I'm very aware of the "I know you are, but what am I" tactic. It does not work on me, as I know how it fails, which I'll explain here: It fails because the tactic requires deflecting - since it requires deflecting I have you where I want you because deflecting is a sign of weakness.[/QUOTE]
Can you please stop deflecting my comments and address them properly. It's a sign of weakness and dishonesty.

A genius mind would never do this.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108799]I responded maturely, by settling it with a clever ending.

You shouldn't have responded - you had placed the nail into the accusation coffin by keeping the childish game going when I ended it.

Next time, keep your finger pointing away from a man of shadows. Maybe, just maybe you'd be able to continue lying to yourself then.[/QUOTE]

I'll respond to you with a quote of your own. Maybe it'll make more sense to you.

"I'm very aware of the "I know you are, but what am I" tactic. It does not work on me, as I know how it fails, which I'll explain here: It fails because the tactic requires deflecting - since it requires deflecting I have you where I want you because deflecting is a sign of weakness."

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108800]Can you please stop deflecting my comments and address them properly. It's a sign of weakness and dishonesty.

A genius mind would never do this.[/QUOTE]

You believe in aliens.

I believe in reality.

Your childish games don't work with someone that might as well had invented them and redone them with how easy I can dismantle a primitive mind.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108802]You believe in aliens.

I believe in reality.

Your childish games don't work with someone that might as well had invented them and redone them with how easy I can dismantle a primitive mind.[/QUOTE]

A primitive mind? Like one that can't recognize that consciousness forms first and then is translated into words?

So you mean yourself again right?

But you know everything about the human mind don't you claim?

Like you claim telepathy is not possible right? Because your mind is advanced huh?

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108802]You believe in aliens.

I believe in reality.

Your childish games don't work with someone that might as well had invented them and redone them with how easy I can dismantle a primitive mind.[/QUOTE]
Nikola Tesla believed in aliens.

I'll respond to you with a quote of your own. It may make a bit more sense to you..

"You shouldn't have responded - you had placed the nail into the accusation coffin by keeping the childish game going when I ended it.

Next time, keep your finger pointing away from a man of shadows. Maybe, just maybe you'd be able to continue lying to yourself then."

[QUOTE=somnium;1108803]A primitive mind? Like one that can't recognize that consciousness forms first and then is translated into words?

So you mean yourself again right?[/QUOTE]

If you knew anything, you'd know the subconscious was the projector and the conscious was the projected. You would then know that consciousness is not a "thing", but a result of many faculties. You would not be using conscious as something you own, but as something you hone. There would be no reason for you to claim you have full control over something that, itself, does not have full control as it's not the becoming, but the result of becoming. The conscious cannot reach completeness because the subconscious does not send information as quick as it should, which is why we can have dream of zombies after a few days from watching a zombie flick, or come up with the word we forgot a day later from thinking about it the day before.

Consciousness does not form first. Words are not translated from consciousness. It's all noise. The meaning we apply to it is only accessible because the Universe is consisted of points that respect our state in relation. It's not consciousness. As when you dream, your dream aspects speak words not of this reality, nor the conscious. Of course you wouldn't know this because you have no idea what you're talking about most of the time.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108802]gang up on me.... you guys want to attack me[/QUOTE]

Oh so know you are a victim, and feeling sorry for yourself. I thought you said pity was a weakness, and that you had none?

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108804]Nikola Tesla believed in aliens.

I'll respond to you with a quote of your own. It may make a bit more sense to you..

"You shouldn't have responded - you had placed the nail into the accusation coffin by keeping the childish game going when I ended it.

Next time, keep your finger pointing away from a man of shadows. Maybe, just maybe you'd be able to continue lying to yourself then."[/QUOTE]

No he did not. The fact that you think so goes to show how delusional and disrespectful you are to the truly wise men of our world to think you can believe with such gullibility in a fake document of Tesla that conveniently talks about some obvious ruse, as Einstein was a victim of the same lies and rumors.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108805]If you knew anything...

......Of course you wouldn't know this because you have no idea what you're talking about most of the time.[/QUOTE]
Delusional - Hypocritical - Egotistical - Illogical - Impractical

[QUOTE=somnium;1108806]Oh so know you are a victim, and feeling sorry for yourself. I thought you said pity was a weakness, and that you had none?[/QUOTE]

No, the only victim here are the people you shame with your delirious theories that are easily debunked and the brain you hold hostage with your psychotic ego.

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108808]Delusional - Hypercritical - Egotistical - Illogical - Impractical[/QUOTE]

You have to use what I say because you have nothing of your own.

Every time you deflect - you make it more and more easier for me.

Your troll tactics do not work on me.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108805]If you knew anything, you'd know the subconscious was the projector and the conscious was the projected. You would then know that consciousness is not a "thing", but a result of many faculties. You would not be using conscious as something you own, but as something you hone. There would be no reason for you to claim you have full control over something that, itself, does not have full control as it's not the becoming, but the result of becoming. The conscious cannot reach completeness because the subconscious does not send information as quick as it should, which is why we can have dream of zombies after a few days from watching a zombie flick, or come up with the word we forgot a day later from thinking about it the day before.

Consciousness does not form first. Words are not translated from consciousness. It's all noise. The meaning we apply to it is only accessible because the Universe is consisted of points that respect our state in relation. It's not consciousness. As when you dream, your dream aspects speak words not of this reality, nor the conscious. Of course you wouldn't know this because you have no idea what you're talking about most of the time.[/QUOTE]

You speak total non-sense.

So according to your primitive mind only words are formed into you 'head'. hahaha. And a baby does not think yet, not have awareness until they learn words. My consciousness forms realizations and epiphanies, made of pure conscious awareness, that I do not bother to form words from unless I want to communicate it someone else verbally or in written form. You however can't have a thought that is not formed in words, nor learn anything without words. So tell me then, how does a baby learn to form words if they can not think and learn and form conscious awareness without understanding and forming words?

hahahahahaha talk about primitive.

You don't even know what consciousness is nor awareness.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108807]No he did not. The fact that you think so goes to show how delusional and disrespectful you are to the truly wise men of our world to think you can believe with such gullibility in a fake document of Tesla that conveniently talks about some obvious ruse, as Einstein was a victim of the same lies and rumors.[/QUOTE]
No you just refuse to believe it because it goes against your skewed, impractical, hypocritical, illogical, egotistical, impractical worldview.

Tesla believed aliens were communicating with him.

Upset?

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108810]You have to use what I say because you have nothing of your own.

Every time you deflect - you make it more and more easier for me.

Your troll tactics do not work on me.[/QUOTE]
I don't need to say any of 'my own words' (even though I already have in other threads) because all you do is talk about yourself!

Everytime you write - you make it easier and easier for me.

Your false genius tactics will not work on me.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108811]You speak total non-sense.

So according to your primitive mind only words are formed into you 'head'. hahaha. And a baby does not think yet, not have awareness until they learn words. My consciousness forms realizations and epiphanies, made of pure conscious awareness, that I do not bother to form words from unless I want to communicate it someone else verbally or in written form. You however can't have a thought that is not formed in words, nor learn anything without words. So tell me then, how does a baby learn to form words if they can not think and learn and form conscious awareness without understanding and forming words?

hahahahahaha talk about primitive.

You don't even know what consciousness is nor awareness.[/QUOTE]

Thoughts can be without words, as other senses utilize points. Sound is not the only sense. Sign language is a great example.

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108813]I don't need to say any of 'my own words' (even though I already have in other threads) because all you do is talk about yourself!

Everytime you write - you make it easier and easier for me.

Your false genius tactics will not work on me.[/QUOTE]

But he will demand that they actually do!!! And even convince himself it is true and working!!

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108814]Thoughts can be without words, as other senses utilize points. Sound is not the only sense.[/QUOTE]

So tell me if consciousness does not form words then what forms them? What created language, and where did the understanding, the context, the definition of the words come from? Know it all.

Senses are forms of conscious awareness.

Sound is not a sense, hearing is. duh.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108815]But he will demand that they actually do!!! And even convince himself it is true and working!![/QUOTE]

Safety in numbers tell a different story.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108817]Safety in numbers tell a different story.[/QUOTE]Using logical fallacies as a means of creating a superiority complex and comforting yourself brings about a real feeling safety for you doesnt it

[QUOTE=Macavity;1108818]Using illogical fallacies as a means of creating a superiority complex brings about a real feeling of comfort and safety for you doesnt it[/QUOTE]

Maybe in a Universe where "illogical fallacies" wasn't redundant when used one after another.

Answer my question Aerogant, about words and where they come from, what forms them? how were they developed?

I already gave you these answers, all of them in great explained detail too. But you being as you are refused them and tried to tear my head off.

So answer, what is YOUR mind tell you??

Well your own response would be "Focusing on spelling errors whilst ignoring the point is a sign of a weak small mind. I know your tactics. You cannot address my points. Therefore I have won the argument. Muhaha"

[QUOTE=somnium;1108822]Answer my question Aerogant, about words and where they come from, what forms them? how were they developed?

I already gave you these answers, all of them in great explained detail too. But you being as you are refused them and tried to tear my head off.

So answer, what is YOUR mind tell you??[/QUOTE]

Nothing "forms" words. They are non-existent. Vibration, frequency and energy have high states and low states, which can be explained through music theory. When I use the words like right now, they mean nothing to anyone that does not speak English or is without sight. It's not the words themselves - it's our projected memory of each word's meaning ascribed by Man.

Such is why we react to words like we react to music.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108824]Nothing "forms" words. They are non-existent. Vibration, frequency and energy have high states and low states, which can be explained through music theory. When I use the words like right now, they mean nothing to anyone that does not speak English or is without sight. It's not the words themselves - it's our projected memory of each word's meaning ascribed by Man.

Such is why we react to words like we react to music.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Words don\t exist!!!!!!!!!! haha, what are you reading? And what is it you are reading with??

Since you are such a tool i will just tell you

awareness is the answer, conscious awareness like I said.

the senses are all forms of attention

which are forms of awareness

words carry awareness of what the words mean, and what they refer to
without awareness of a dog there would be no word for it
thus we use our awareness to define what a dog it
and then use awareness to teach words and their meanings
without the conscious awareness words hold no meaning
words carry awareness
and thus the conscious mind that forms awareness of the world
is taught to translate this conscious awareness into words
awareness forms meaning

[QUOTE=somnium;1108825]LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Words don\t exist!!!!!!!!!! haha, what are you reading? And what is it you are reading with??

Since you are such a tool i will just tell you

awareness is the answer, conscious awareness like I said.

the senses are all forms of attention

which are forms of awareness[/QUOTE]

I am far beyond ascribed form. I can take a table cloth and rip a heart-shaped piece out, to make a joke about my exes if I wanted to. These ascribed meanings exist inside our head. It's like asking why it's a wooden chair, when it's made out parts of a tree that was chopped down.

Why is it a log cabin, when it's simply logs stacked on top of each other in four corners?

Why is the boxing ring called a ring, when it's square?

Why is it after dark when day and night cycled through every day before this day, so wouldn't it be before and after dark?

There are many mistakes and errors in words because of words being mere noise that people before us did well in fleshing out to something that is verily useful in communication. However words are ghosts. They are actually simply lines and formations we ascribed into the language we ascribed meaning to. If we wanted to, we could have created a language out of our fecal matter by smearing different depths of our urine onto the walls and using poo as a form of emphasis.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108826]I am far beyond ascribed form. I can take a table cloth and rip a heart-shaped piece out, to make a joke about my exes if I wanted to. These ascribed meanings exist inside our head. It's like asking why it's a wooden chair, when it's made out parts of a tree that was chopped down.

Why is it a log cabin, when it's simply logs stacked on top of each other in four corners?

Why is the boxing ring called a ring, when it's square?

Why is it after dark when day and night cycled through every day before this day, so wouldn't it be before and after dark?

There are many mistakes and errors in words because of words being mere noise that people before us did well in fleshing out to something that is verily useful in communication. However words are ghosts. They are actually simply lines and formations we ascribed into the language we ascribed meaning to. If we wanted to, we could have created a language out of our fecal matter by smearing different depths of our urine onto the walls and using poo as a form of emphasis.[/QUOTE]

So you ignore that fact that you were wrong and didn't know. And that you do infact have a primitive mind that couldn't even see that awareness forms words. Then you attack and curse words and language, cool, keep it going, curse it all, and see where it lands you. Just as the message I tried to teach you about consciousness forming and translating into words was right, while you denied it, you have denied everything everyone and myself has tried to teach you while insulting them at the same time. I proved it was really you who is primitive. Just like all the other proof I gave you that sailed right over your primitive mind, regardless of truth. Enjoy you self-important, self-righteous, ignorant, cursed existence, while you bite the hands that try to feed you, while you claim they are attacking you. You know I am glad you are the way you are because you do not deserve the awareness and teachings that I and others here have to share with you. My awareness could make you powerful and aware, but you do not deserve this, and so i will not teach you anything. Peace out, although you will not peace with your attitude but the hell that is waiting for you.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108829]So you ignore that fact that you were wrong and didn't know. And that you do infact have a primitive mind that couldn't even see that awareness forms words. Then you attack and curse words and language, cool, keep it going, curse it all, and see where it lands you. Just as the message I tried to teach you about consciousness forming and translating into words was right, while you denied it, you have denied everything everyone and myself has tried to teach you while insulting them at the same time. I proved it was really you who is primitive. Just like all the other proof I gave you that sailed right over your primitive mind, regardless of truth. Enjoy you self-important, self-righteous, ignorant, cursed existence, while you bite the hands that try to feed you, while you claim they are attacking you. Peace out, although you will not peace with your attitude but the hell that is waiting for you.[/QUOTE]

Awareness does not form words. Animals do not have awareness, as per high cognitive awareness. Even then, low cognitive awareness is not conscious awareness. It's a function of the brain, not humanity.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108830]Awareness does not form words. Animals do not have awareness, as per high cognitive awareness. Even then, low cognitive awareness is not conscious awareness. It's a function of the brain, not humanity.[/QUOTE]

So your dumb mind believes that when you stand in front of a dog that the dog is not aware of you.

I rest my case dumb-ass.

Your awareness sees a man standing there, and your awareness recognizes this thus you are aware of the man, you then form the words to define the man, which your awareness has translated into words.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108830]Awareness does not form words. Animals do not have awareness, as per high cognitive awareness. Even then, low cognitive awareness is not conscious awareness. It's a function of the brain, not humanity.[/QUOTE]

No, you are just stupid yourself, and try with your stupidity to make a dog stupid like you. But in actuality you have no idea what form of awareness a dog has because you are not psychic, and do not believe that your primitive mind can become telepathic in order to actually find out.

[QUOTE=somnium;1108831]So your dumb mind believes that when you stand in front of a dog that the dog is not aware of you.

I rest my case dumb-ass.

Your awareness sees a man standing there, and your awareness recognizes this thus you are aware of the man, you then form the words to define the man, which your awareness has translated into words.[/QUOTE]

You cannot call that awareness.

It's merely reaction.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108833]You cannot call that awareness.

It's merely reaction.[/QUOTE]
No, YOU can not call that awareness because then you would be wrong. Which you are anyways, as you nearly always have been since I have met you.

As a seer I have learned to see the true essence of awareness and perception, and energy of potential that forms your awareness into perception. You are left unaware of attention and awareness itself, and you can not focus you attention to channel energy, awareness, directly to you, and even cursed the process I tried to teach you , thus forming your actual awareness and perception to the cursed channel you intend with your will. You then curse, with your awareness, words themselves, and books, while leaving yourself no way to form awareness telepathically, nor through words. Your intent is set in the way your awareness see the world and defines it. Thus you will only reap what you sow. I tried to steer you away from your curses, and self-important actions, because I know how dangerous self-importance can be, thus having been through it myself, as I used to curse many things, including words as you have done. I have learned the hard way, by entering into the awareness I had made by thinkin gi am better and so greater then all that is. i tried to tell about he self-importance, and help you, but you cursed it and me, and thus you continue to make your horrible bed that will lie in yourself. You should be able to see that the negative things you judge others and the world to be is really be met in yourself. There is a reason for this, but you are too self-important to see it form anyone else but yourself. And so since you have only yourself to answer your questions and help you, you will be left only to the primitive cursed awareness that you have formed of everything, thus forming your own perception and experience of the world, a sacred potential that can be made into anything, blessing or curse. So enjoy your cursed existence. You have been begging for it to be true, and for you it is.

[QUOTE=Aerogant;1108833]You cannot call that awareness.

It's merely reaction.[/QUOTE]

Ok lets try it your way...

I am aware of you standing there.

I am reaction you standing there.

Nope, see your cursed words are already forming.

Return to “Physics, Quantum Physics, & Metaphysics”