ord som beveger

ord som beveger - Words that move
Greetings to you who still write and read here
I have been quiet for a bit, following my path out here and learning more of the things I have spent time writing on
life is the ever mutable current that I swim in, driving forward in my "quest" to learn of myself and the things I have seen
and while I used to relish re-reading my previous work, spanning over many years, I find again that a large chunk of it is missing

before, when this happened, I was very hurt because, to me those words, while many of them seemed nonsense or blather (i believe I have been saddled with that before, a spewer of "new age blather"); to me they were a record of my life in motion, and a way for me to remember and reference previous things

and this time, at first, I was a bit shocked to find my words missing again. I realize this is "borrowed" space in the interwebs to communicate, and so the outset unstated fact is that nothing is static....but it was shocking.

But after a moment of reflection I feel differently about this.

One of the things I think most people treasure are the memories they carry with them
they remember events, people, life....and these memories enrich the lives they lead today (truly, whether those be memories of positive or negative events, they shape whom we are now...and continue to influence us as we walk forward in life).
While I will miss some of the words that others' shared with me, or moments when I could see that the general direction that I was thinking in gave spark to another persons thoughts. That was always more the purpose of my writing here, to inspire if nothing else.

The words may fade here, they may become memory, and I am good with that.

drakke1 wrote:ja, dina ord berörde mig och jag hittade din kommentar mycket konstnärliga (the joys of google translate) :)
min takk venn, fant jeg det greske ordet [b:26tj788f]μεράκι[/b:26tj788f] å være ganske inspirerende.

Indeed, I value google translate a lot in helping improve my multilingual skills.

Today is an interesting day. I am filled with hope anew. Perhaps it is just the right time, but I have found another who is truly searching for the algorithm as I do. I do not believe in coincidence or happenstance, and the signs about this are clear to me know....I have had my hope restored....because if there is another that is searching as I am, that means that it is possible that it can be found. I know there are others too, and I believe this will make the changes that need be made. It will take time, but in the scope of such a thing, what is that? :)

Jeg ser deg, min bror, og banen åpner før du

Dagaz, truth of time......today, this rune speaks to me clearly, and lights the way.
It shall be so, I think
this world of our that is changing
a time of interesting possibilities ahead, and broader horizons
Be well, but most importantly.....BE.
jeg SER deg!

rabana wrote:hi :)

do you do runes readings? i think i've asked you this before..........
Hail min venn, yes I do. I think you asked before as well, not sure how the conversation got derailed. I also make sets of futhark runes per reqeust :)

I follow runes and I don't know the word "futhark".
What is the Futhark?

I use the "Aettir", the 24 rune symbols + the blank one, 25.
Ie, the three groups of 8: the Freyr's, the Hagal, and the Tyr.
Plus the blank one.
in harmony,
roger

Psychic Child wrote:I follow runes and I don't know the word "futhark".
What is the Futhark?

Plus the blank one.
in harmony,
roger
Hi Roger
Interesting, I knew there were other rune sets, but my grandma introduced me to the Elder Futhark
[url:2bwx0clq]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark[/url:2bwx0clq]

There is some contention about the blank rune, in rune casting circles but I am of the opinion, as I am in most things, that if what you are doing works for you then that is what you need to do :)

Futhark is divided into 3 groups of 8 as well, They are Frey's Aett, Heimdall's Aett and Tyr's Aett.

I have used this particular site as a reference since the late 90's
[url:2bwx0clq]https://sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html[/url:2bwx0clq]

[img:2bwx0clq]https://i.imgur.com/mSX3uwY.jpg[/img:2bwx0clq]

What is the Futhark?

Plus the blank one.
in harmony,
roger
didn't know you did that PC but it makes sense. do you do readings?

rabana wrote:didn't know you did that PC but it makes sense. do you do readings?
As a small group [3 to 4] of friends, we do readings for each other.
Often we bring a guest for a reading. We are astonishing.
Of course we all have some psi-abilities. All are Empathic,
and that is what "Readings" are all about. We use the "five
column" spread.starting top to bottom:
Overview
Challenge
Action
Sacrifice
New Situation.

The Rune symbols we use are the Viking symbols which uses
many different symbols then the Futyark symbols. The Futyark
are German [Amish?] in origin.

The Viking Runes [Wikipedia] originated [possibility?] near Romania.
That Rabana,
:-) :-)
would put them in the area of our family, the Denisovans.
In harmony,
Rod'gar
note:
There is a Twilight Zone Music Theme playing in the background.
Hear it?
in beauty,
PC

Seriously pc lmao wow? can you suck yourself off anymore than you already have in just that one post?
I honestly don't think its possible or yet it might be for you to top yourself on this post with the self stroke you just did there. Dam you must be spent now just wad all over the place. Put it back and wipe it off mate you have the next post to look forward too and I think you're on the blue devil tonight so many more to go.

Psychic Child wrote:
The Rune symbols we use are the Viking symbols which uses
many different symbols then the Futyark symbols. The Futyark
are German [Amish?] in origin.
Actually, from the wiki link:
[i:1s5cnvfc]The [b:1s5cnvfc]Elder Futhark[/b:1s5cnvfc] (or [b:1s5cnvfc]Elder Fuþark[/b:1s5cnvfc], [b:1s5cnvfc]Older Futhark[/b:1s5cnvfc], [b:1s5cnvfc]Old Futhark[/b:1s5cnvfc]) is the oldest form of the runic alphabets. It was a writing system used by Germanic tribes for the northwestern and Migration period Germanic dialects. Its inscriptions are found on artifacts (including jewelry, amulets, tools, weapons, and runestones) from the 2nd to 8th centuries[/i:1s5cnvfc]

From what my grandmother relayed, most of the tribes that hail from the Lapp (the [i:1s5cnvfc]Sámi)[/i:1s5cnvfc] maintained ties to the older Germanic roots during their migrations, hence many of them never used any of the newer runic alphabets and stuck with the Elder Futhark. The Aettir was tied more to Anglo-Saxon tribes and made it's way into Britannia moreso than did the Elder Futhark, though there were runecasters of all kinds and many undocumented systems floating around up until around the 11th Century. What I find interesting is that the Aettir includes runes for the Wolfsangel, Ziu, Erdu, Ul, and Sol...which to my mind suggests likely crossing with Gaelic, Celtic, and possibly Pictish cultures.

I have never utilized another system, having learned the Elder Futhark as a child...but I do not doubt the effectiveness or validity of any of these. There is a really good page about the Aettir here: [url:1s5cnvfc]https://www.sunnyway.com/runes/aettir.html[/url:1s5cnvfc] for anyone who is interested, though the whole site in general has great information for anyone interested in runes in general.

[img:1s5cnvfc]https://i.imgur.com/D9gY59p.jpg[/img:1s5cnvfc]

reality folds

reality folds
greetings my friends, to those I have seen and those I have not yet
I bid you fond welcome and well met
I had the privilege the other evening of watching a few recorded dissertations on cosmology
this is a subject that I love and that fascinates me, because in my mind this is how the mystic and the scientific
will eventually merge
I have long been of the thought that empirical science has purposely obfuscated much fact and data
as much as I believe they have developed systems of communication that are meant to deny comprehension by folks they deem
"unworthy"

It is because of this thought that I have studied so many facets of science for so long, I am fascinated by chemistry
physics, geometry, botany, biology etc.
I study these things because I believe in the concept of a unification
what I mean by that is this, I believe biology is technology
chemistry is the logical (though now somewhat closed off) continuation that began with alchemy
in all of these disciplines, it has been our species seeking to define, categorize, and understand the world around us
de-mystifying what previously was seen as the realm of the divine, perhaps to an extent
but I think arrogance (and chauvinism) made of these things less than they could and should be
it has become elitist (actually, I think it always was) and what is worse
is that most of the minds of today are but hollow shadows compared to those that preceded them

why is this? I believe it is because a system meant to exclude is a system that is designed to snuff itself out in perpetuity...but that is my thought.

So, then, if I have such a poor opinion of science and so forth why do I laud it and find it fascinating?
the answer is rather simple, I am hungry for knowledge of all kinds
I am insatiably curious and I believe in experience versus theory
so I tend to muck with things hands on rather than postulate
though there are some things that I think about that are a bit beyond my direct reach

it is one of these subjects that came to my thoughts the other evening as I watched these cosmological talks
and my thought goes something like this:

so, the common conception is that in the beginning there was a void, in which there was an ultra-dense singularity (e.g. a potential) that collapsed upon itself and exploded vis-à-vis the big bang and went through a period of expansion and is now (arguably) continuing to expand. This is the most logical and commonly accepted concept for the beginning of the universe as we know it. However, I believe this begs a question about matter in general and thus births additional questions. For, if everything erupted from this singularity, then there is a mechanism at work that we do not understand and there is a matter state that we do not understand.....because, logically, either the singularity was comprised of all of the different potential types of matter in existence at there absolute base (so we can definitely assume carbon was there and some other base elements that we are aware of) or matter in that state is in some kind of transitional or potential state....meaning it is a blank, it is a potential.....in which case, we are missing the mechanism that determines this "proto-matter's" final form.....how do you go from raw matter with no property to copper or hydrogen?

What I am saying is that somehow out of an exploded potential we have all that we can easily see and observe (and probably much more than that), where did the basis of this matter come from? How is one element defined differently from the next?

Chemistry answers this by an element's properties....things that are measurable, such as weight, density, solvency, apparent mass, etc. But these are observable measurements based in this sphere of reality...since they exist here, and are perceived here, this is valid (to a point)....but I postulate we are not seeing all that is when we so define a thing. What causes the formation of this or that ore must be more than simply tectonic force or chemical reaction...because, in my mind this points to a mechanical process. And while I think that is also valid, I believe we do not perceive correctly when we look only at one aspect.

This again points to what I have been saying about an algorithmic basis for all things, something that is a process but that is also dynamic (possibly chaotic in nature) reacting to and acting upon both itself and that which is around it. In a vision or whisper, it has been told to me it is "the mirror that sees itself".

as a disclaimer, I have read about the research inherent towards discovery of the "higgs boson" and I think this is additional folly....while we can ever chase down the rabbit-hole in terms of scale, I believe we will not find the bottom....it is a fractal at that point. In order to truly progress forward with thought I propose that we shed these narrowed confines and look around us.....we need to start seeing the interactions and perceptions at this level clearly before we can presume to define anything; in my humble opinion

timb3rlin3 . . . .
I have a close friend that is a production Chem. Engineer.
He take theories and a Laboratory produced product and
tweaks them for efficient mass-product production.

He uses "Psi-Just-Knowing", "psi-manifesting" and a form
of Remote Viewing to see/perceive the molecular chemical
reactions taking place. He then adjusts the formula to get
the required end result and is able to put it into production.

A good use of psi-skills.
in harmony,
roger.

Psychic Child wrote:timb3rlin3 . . . .
I have a close friend that is a production Chem. Engineer.
He take theories and a Laboratory produced product and
tweaks them for efficient mass-product production.

He uses "Psi-Just-Knowing", "psi-manifesting" and a form
of Remote Viewing to see/perceive the molecular chemical
reactions taking place. He then adjusts the formula to get
the required end result and is able to put it into production.

A good use of psi-skills.
in harmony,
roger.
hello Roger, thank you for that bit of info. Indeed, that is a good use of these skills, and quite interesting.
So let me make sure I am understanding what you are saying correctly:
This friend of yours that is a Chem. Engineer takes theory (conjecture) and a material (produced product) and works to make repeated production more efficient?
That is likely a very fascinating field to work in, I sometimes regret not pursuing the credentials necessary to work in a hard sciences career myself.
Though, as I mentioned, I probably would not make it very far in that "club" either because I tend to see the writing on the wall pretty clearly
and tend to point it out, which is not always welcome....que sera, no?

I would imagine utilizing "psi", or whatever term you prefer, one could delve into the subject I posited here.
Indeed, are there any documented cases or reports of people who have attempted to RV back to the advent of the supposed Big-Bang?
Has there been any attempt to RV into a singularity or a known stellar phenomenon, such as a quasar or pulsar?

For myself, I had a vision once that was quite interesting....I was floating in space at a distance from the sun, very near to it but somehow not blinded by the light output of it's reaction nor harmed by it's radiation. I could hear the sound of it's being, a roaring furnace of continued and sustained reaction...subsonic rumble, akin to one's own heartbeat only sustained. And I could see filaments of plasma erupt from the surface, particles expelled with great force then held briefly by the reaction of gravity and vacuum (ostensibly) before collapsing back into the body of the star. And then I heard another sound, and with it a sight that was quite surreal....there were creatures flying over the surface of the star, somewhat like birds, somewhat perhaps like dragons.....winged, somewhat amorphous, seemingly made of plasma....they danced and whirled between the eddies and eruptions, and they sang a tone as do birds......nothing specific perhaps, just a sound...calling to one another or simply vocalizing their existence and elation as they played.....quite beautiful :)

Yes timb3.
In the lab a "conjecture/thoery" is proven by creating small example batches.
But what works there is not necessarily what can happen when you magnify
the lab-batch by 10,000 percent.

His psi-skill is not revealed to his co-workers, as you stated, they would not
understand and doubt the result, on the basis that "It can not be actual".
"We have not done it this way before" attitude.

I have another friend who as an Electrical Eingeneer fixes
problems with main-frame computers by RVing inside the
computer al-la Tron. If it is a software problem he corrects
it while he is inside. If it is a Hardware problem, he will "come
-out" and physically replace the part.
He has found that he works best as a trouble-shooting consultant.
Being able to RV is a big plus on-the-job.
in harmony.
roger

What is the Futhark?

Plus the blank one.
in harmony,
roger
I feel so used ;_;

[QUOTE=Tyr;n1845536]
I feel so used ;_;[/QUOTE]
Tyr,

We be gentle Tyr.
Our little group uses the five tile spread.
and take turns in "reading" for each other.
:-) :-) :-)
in harmony
roger.
note:
With two, or more, reading the same spread it is interesting
for us to see that they usually are almost identical.
in beauty,
PC

Return to “Physics, Quantum Physics, & Metaphysics”