[QUOTE=Vishva;1129949]I agree completely, I feel this is an attempt to channel an entity based on the manner it's all written out. Good luck trying to prove it's really Lucifer or not some random soul trolling yo a**.[/QUOTE] Katsu won't listen,cause he's holding unto an "idea" in which he only uses logic and reason. His safe-zone and anything outside of it he's scared of.Also, that he thinks to be the truth that no one else can surpass..

Thou Shalt Not Take the Name of the Lord in Vain.

Much of the OT laws are forgeries by Shanballat or whoever and all, but that element stands as truth.

Many do. Lie, that is.

The Eye is upon you.

Reason and logic is everything. Mathematics is the language of existence.

Again I say, be gone from my thread - this is to teach you. You cannot teach the one who knows greater than you. This is my duty and purpose - to help you understand what true love is. As long as you seek to deny what I say, you will never know love. Ironic, Dragon, how you say Where I am happiest. - as I mentioned before - yet when was the last time you sought what I said? As far as I remember, you only out of pride rejected my teachings, and so you cannot say you are where you're happiest because you haven't tried all options.

[QUOTE=KatsuSenshi;1129988]Reason and logic is everything. Mathematics is the language of existence.

Again I say, be gone from my thread - this is to teach you. You cannot teach the one who knows greater than you. This is my duty and purpose - to help you understand what true love is. As long as you seek to deny what I say, you will never know love. Ironic, Dragon, how you say Where I am happiest. - as I mentioned before - yet when was the last time you sought what I said? As far as I remember, you only out of pride rejected my teachings, and so you cannot say you are where you're happiest because you haven't tried all options.[/QUOTE]

If you don't like to listen what other people have to say here, then create a blog or website, put your "teachings" there and close the comments so as people won't be able to post anything. By creating a thread on any forum, its like going to a small park and start preaching. You can't say to people "Be gone from my thread" while you voice your opinion on a community. When you put your ideas out in public, be ready to accept positive and negative criticism.

This is an "I am Lucifer - who wants to know me" thread. Not a "Debate with me and be negative thread." Thus the comments here are irrelevant and seen as trolling. If you don't want to know who I am, or see proof of it, then don't post here. If you want to see proof, ask me.

ok. video tape yourself walking on water. I don't want you to debate why this is unworthy of you or makes me an evil person for asking. I ask because you asked me to ask. So show us the proof.

[QUOTE=KatsuSenshi;1130241]This is an "I am Lucifer - who wants to know me" thread. Not a "Debate with me and be negative thread." Thus the comments here are irrelevant and seen as trolling. If you don't want to know who I am, or see proof of it, then don't post here. If you want to see proof, ask me.[/QUOTE]

How can I know who you are, when I'm still trying to work out who I am?

[QUOTE=KatsuSenshi;1129921]I needed to draw attention to myself. When you're stuck in the pit, you'll do anything to try to get out.

Listen, chad, I'm not here to debate with you. If you don't believe me and aren't willing to humble yourself and listen, then be gone from my thread.

If you want to ask questions, that's fine. I am simply asking you to be nice please :)[/QUOTE]

I know you, not the body you have typing this nonsense, but YOU. AT YOUR CORE. Neither you nor YHWH are truly the SOurce. so buzz off. LOVE is the source and LOVE is not double tounged. I have had dealings with you and neither you nor your so called enemy who you work for are good, decent beings. If others believe your story, they will learn soon enough the truth of your ways. I have dealt with you. I will NEVER SUCCUMB TO YOUR LIES AGAIN, no matter how much honey you coat them with.

Because of YOU, I lost my very being and after decades of struggle, am only NOW recovering it. Be warned, IS peeps. He says beautiful things and offers your every wish, and grants them in the worst, most denigrating and destructive ways possible.

I do not say, Lucifer, that you have no right to speak your piece, but if you have that right, I have the RIGHT TO WARN THE PEOPLE.

I pity you.

KatsuSenshi ... You are filling big boots by declaring yourself Lucifer & Jesus. Of course we live in a society where you are perfectly within your rights to make such a declaration ... After all, freedom of expression is a basic human right.

However your freedom ends there simply because expecting others to agree with you does not form a part of this right.

I have no idea how Christians will react to your claims, but as an atheist I consider the biblical interpretation of both Lucifer & Jesus to have no basis in reality.

So in my opinion you may as well have claimed to be Shrek & the Easter bunny.

Return to “Christianity”