It boils the sh*t out of me when they call every catastrophic event a "sign of the rapture".limiting. But most of them have baby souls, so this is their inclination.
VaporStore | Vaporizers & Smart Smoking

AllSeer wrote:It boils the sh*t out of me when they call every catastrophic event a "sign of the rapture".limiting. But most of them have baby souls, so this is their inclination.
I'm almost convinced that the rapture in the Bible is refering to a global spiritual awakening and I think that awakening is taking place as we speek. Christians have a pretty fuckered up understanding of much of what is written in their good book.

celticrose wrote:I did not make that up. billions of people believe Mohamed was a false prophet. geezz......where have you been that you did not know that. and he's a dead fake prophet too !
Please..to each her own. If we have bad comments about one another, do we really have to explicitly say so? It is fine to share our thoughts but i do believe it would be most wise if we all can respect one another's perspective. You cannot judge a label solely on one group's wrongdoing. Many people may have perceived the teachings in a wrong way, and in result cause damage to mankind. But i personally believe all religion has some good. It is up to us whether we want to take the good and leave the bad or just complain on what we cannot change. For instance, we are all indigos here. Would you like to be called something that you're not just because a group of indigos were like that?

Return to “Islam”