Statin Drugs: Make BigPharma Richer and You Dead

Shocking:  Yet another connivance to make $$$$$$ for the usual criminals and reduce  population, simultaneously...

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Statins[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]really have nothing to do with reducing your heart disease risk. In fact, this class of drugs can actually[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]increase [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]your risk for heart problems — especially if you do not take ubiquinol (CoQ10) along with it to mitigate the depletion of CoQ10 caused by the drug. Taking extra vitamin K2 is also advisable.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Statins decrease CoQ10 for the identical reason they lower cholesterol, they impair the pathway your liver uses to make both of them. I believe this is probably its greatest toxicity as CoQ10 is absolutely essential for mitochondrial health. My new passion is understanding this at a fine molecular level as I'm convinced it is the core for the treatment and prevention of most cancers and the slowing down of the aging process. So if you are concerned about these issues, then I couldn't warn you more strongly to avoid statins.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Knowing that saturated fat and cholesterol have nothing to do with heart disease finally frees you to take a serious look at whatdoes cause this potentially lethal condition. While the film focuses on how things such as cortisol, stress, and telomeres can influence heart disease, for most people heart disease is a result of poor lifestyle choices; some of the most important of which include the following. All of these things are well within your control, and don't cost much (if any) money to address."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... 1227264680[/font]
High Perf., Luxury Scented Candle, Powerful Fragrance

Return to “Information & Resources”