Re: Japan's Views re (Radical?) Muslim Migration: Racist?

Finally, some truth and a sane point of view, the smell of bs all over the world was making me queasy like a flower sniffing wimp.

The foremost question in my half brained mind is how can everyone be so gullible and naive after hearing from our elected leaders that we are in a state of war with those who hold these fallacious fundamental beliefs (lies and fiction is more accurate). The second question i have is what if i find one, or some, or know where some are lurking and waiting, we are at war does this mean citizens are obligated to take action against them or are we still holding flowers and looking like pussy farts.
"Death to the intellect! Long live death!" -Gonzalo Queipo de Llano
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Queipo_de_Llano

G'day drakke1

I couldn't agree more, I am not anti-Muslim by any means but you can't mix extremists with non-extremist, it just doesn't work. Not all Muslims are like this even though at times it would seem that way. Any kind of religious extremism will of course create more chaos in the world as it always has throughout history, this is inevitable.

Japan's reaction is quite a balanced way to react to this, it's not in retaliation, it's just a reaction to an obvious threat to their way of life, I really can't see our government ever doing this though.

Nexxit wrote:Finally, some truth and a sane point of view, the smell of bs all over the world was making me queasy like a flower sniffing wimp.

The foremost question in my half brained mind is how can everyone be so gullible and naive after hearing from our elected leaders that we are in a state of war with those who hold these fallacious fundamental beliefs (lies and fiction is more accurate).  The second question i have is what if i find one, or some, or know where some are lurking and waiting, we are at war does this mean citizens are obligated to take action against them or are we still holding flowers and looking like pussy farts.
Well to me this whole kind of article is still highly propganda lol It's not guilible, again, here i walk out, i see mostly muslim. I buy my food at muslim shop, i buy my weed at muslim dude, even the guy who installed the optical fiber last day he was a muslim lol

It's just like clearly even on psychological level, it's not only religion or belief who drive people to such extreme violence lol It's clearly sign of military conditioning ..

We are at war with daesh or military regim not muslims lol Daesh they are at war with everyone, and they killed much more muslim than occidentals if anything lol

Terrorist network they are completly compartimentalized, those people don't have any contact with their familly, with their community, they are locked up in certain closed group, who take them to war zone to brainwash them with drug and propganda to kill others .. Funny to see as lot of daesh weapon and organisation still come from always the same origin, much closer to home than middle east lol

Return to “Information & Resources”