looks better here than in my thread TW....
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES
VaporStore | Vaporizers & Smart Smoking

Your home sounds almost idyllic. if only as you infer, all could live within a balance struck in harmony with nature...the picture echoes as sadly as it holds up our intentions...it might be just a snow globe of water shaken in a memory long past...

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

well, now, there you are back at the old farm there...what location is this then? Its a nice place ok....tell me about the yard cats....

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

trust you to live East of Wizard lake...Glen....sure makes me think of the valley l spent some happy years in Scotland. My daughter would be about 14 now....l wonder if she knows my name even??? l wonder if she likes the same music l do??? l found it. l found Nirvana. being, in a state of Buddhist bliss. its like everyone is made of glass...and you can see the whole of them, without really looking much. then l looked further...these days l pass in another place, North of Eden...vaping dusters with the clan. things that pass are outside time, so it never started, not as far as l can see....likewise, cant see an end. they come and go, and only where l am in 'now', l can vape them. They stay their distance, clenched up like a drowning man, gagging at my scent, delirious to feed upon my soul, yet knowing it will be their end to try...yep, every one we vape, we take something they leave behind, and it makes us stronger. l am not like those lost ones, who would have met their ends here. l let them go on by within my shadow, so they may choose to rise and meet their light. to low my head, do we know instead, our bits of paper filled of words, add up to nothing but a whisper star to star, and mean much less as outside time, and numbers full of meaning only when you look, are really surfers from a sun. gone they ride, with fingers high, beating to the mime. but yet, those can carry up one pike that l cannot; desire, so it feels to me, and I let them prod and query...muse and quest. there are no callers near, l wait, and only by my cast l stand, to keep a journey living everywhere and nowhere, a secret comfort to my open hand.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

yes, i remember you Brother, we are different and alike all the same. Time flows and only some few will be real to us throughout the ages. Some memories i cannot cast aside regardless of the pain, not all is the pain of my wickedness, some is of indescribable beauty i cannot resolve the loss of, and yet i find you here again though i nearly would have thrown myself down with the milling stone for an honor and justice i could not meet. It was never my intent to usurp anything from anyone, especially the loyalty of a cat's affections..or the bonds of family. I am what i am and this is the hardest part to accept. Though i would i may not, because i can i shouldn't, commanded i rebel..that my pain could be the bless to make it all good again but it cannot, and i would not have you and yours lost to each other a moment longer than necessary. I fought hard for it with my joy, the last remnants of which i keep closely hidden behind the anguish of my reality, last refuge strengthening the last privilege to stand as a warrior priest defending life and the living folk we are a part of.
May your house remain standing, and your hand continue openly, there is still hope my Brother, and i am not ended yet by a far ways.

As always bro, you put a smile on my face where very few can... there is much that has happened to me since last our paths crossed....much indeed. l wish to you the gift of inner peace.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

I could accept that kind of gift, thank you.
There is a place and time, somewhen, and i would hear all that has happened for you,the good and the bad, highs and lows, or just to sit in comfortable silence listening, seeing all existences written in hues of light.

you write well. that sounds like a nice idea. also a gift.....comfortable silences are what its all about....otherwise, its all a bit like ...walking through a kaleidoscope...and coming out where l want to...where there are no corners, and shapes means nothing, and power is all the power that there is, was and will be...floating in the futures...keeping the moment like a corner of paper between my finger and thumb tips....not being troubled by the mosquitoes....hearing things tell me what they want me to hear...there is a purpose to all this, its not an accident. l have seen...stuff. We were given a job to do, and nearly all the people on earth, well, they haven't got far enough along yet to see much of that....
nearly all......and then, there are the dark ones who can, who abuse their power to please themselves. That's just animal. Sorry you lost most of your cats, by the way. We lost 5 over the last 6 months at the house...only one now and 3 kittens.
l think l may have created an intradimensional vortex around me....those dusters come close, they get zapped into the void...its wasn't...l wasn't planning it, it just arrived... the circle around me, spinning so fast, made of spirit swords...they cut through any soul at all, but you cant see or feel them round these parts. The part is sort of left of centre...more like out of focus....it is and isn't as well. its in between.

so, l sort of hang around, on this surreal porch, in perpetual sunset, with my spiritual ice cold beer, and whisping tobacco pipe....and as you like to do...watch it all wander right by. then, there are other several million places l can see at the same time, too, in different ways...its not something you can talk about to most people, because they decide that you are...sorry, l am crazy. Until l reach into their souls with someone else's finger and straighten out their chakras ....lol....it gives them goose bumps it does...they never felt THAT before! It affects them like, the next day they get up in the morning and realise they never even LIKED coffee anyway....those type of things...

the trick is not to travel in space and time. to go outside and travel. that's how to meet new people and influence friends..or network. whatever they call it these days...its all here, all connected together, just have to know the keys...the reason is...the reason is...for us to find out each of us alone and on our journey...and when you do arrive, there is so much more,too, so its best to always be humble...it sounds like wind rushing through the biggest cave you can think of, so deep and well...like that hurricane last year. like inside that. except its not sound as such, more like...travelling through everything all at the same moment, without moving.

there are others by and by, yes, other things, dusters, gremlins, the clans, packs, angels, spirit guides, and the big cheese. TBC, it doesn't want to touch the thin glass. its too delicate. the math is fierce complex...l see, but l cant explain it. places and things, feelings. l should open up my brain and look inside. l had...it was...there used to be, l felt...its missing something that l know was there before and now its not. l saw some docs study brains. They said that piano players have an over developed right loop at the front, and string players the same on the left...the difference is interesting. the trees, ah yes, the trees...their spirits are rooted through from in between. they talk so slowly, one or two words a week sometimes. good and bad ones. big and small. old and new. they can tell you all the history of their entire species, right back until you cant see that far, its all misty. we have one thing for sure in common... they are curious...why we move around so fast and use all our energy for that. seems odd to them. they think for other reasons. they are not too happy about being abused by human on earth. but then, mostly they are miserable anyway....

there are these Tibetan bells, they each have different notes. you can tell. they are on the utube.they resonate your peaceful vibe. find one you really like. should show the way to take you down to that place where you forgot yourself, where you cant get confused. that's the porch where we can sit and down a cold one. listen to the breeze cut the leaves up. smell the river oozing by and by..... and people try and explain why its so important to do this or that. my oh my. 5,000 years back they were happy they had their own teeth. now its religion this and they are wrong that. what rubbish. take their teeth away and see how they feel then. and in another 10,000 years on, well. its very restricted. all we have is the past, on earth, and nature's news. over beyond, its a new life, with rules and sticky patches. it will lose its taste. humans need desire to move. without it, there is not much reason....not enough will...no...curiosity. systems will become ....ordained. better make the most of the breathing around the place now, because there wont be enough of that then!!!! best wishes bro.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Doesnt it change perspective on everything when seeing it all as a sum total of existences instead of the little piece of pie we can harness here and now? The scanning for aberrations injected into timelines goes on endlessly, numbing the mind to think the body is unimportant, quality of luminescence is difficult to fake, never let go the bittersweet triangle you hold.

A well placed guess brings me comfort that you have seen and understood what still cannot pass the edges of my thoughts. Images glare back at me from within, if i could scream the raw truth to the world, my voice perishes before even a breath can can escape, fingers seize frozen knowing the cost of this freedom i have gained here. The mosquitoe squadrons have been graciously kind and i am grateful for the patience. It matters to me that the well used, old, and broken tools are cherished with respect. Useful purposes should always remain even if only in part to another's. Broken arrows can still impart some lesson to the worthy student.

I remember some only, the vividness of it is gone, only this 4d carries the tangible qualities for me now.
Where once i could journey, only once or twice since times past and not by my own intention, i was taken to be shown what was necessary.

It's better in some ways too. I'm everywhere all over and time, without the stress of having to deal with potential local information. Like the storm last year, I'm bigger than it, going to the center makes it a smaller experience so more vivid. The power and awareness are massive, huge potentials, more than any body can handle. I'm already there, and here, the field so large it has to be weakly represented in my perceptions or i wonder sometimes i might walk and think with the force of a fit-for-movies poltergeist.
I fear to ask, but many times i think thoughts, only to have others post about a psychic experience that closely resonates to the force of my own energetic manipulations. I have no ritual. To me it is mere thought and imagination, i forget the forces i have integrated with, i have been shown, warned and know better. And this is me almost sleep walking by comparison to the fragments i recall.

Do i really want to find myself? Was i really myself? Are 'they' trying to make 'me' illegal again? Ahh..I see, its ok then, we got it right and going somehow, cut the lines and sailing for Anysomethingwhere. The darkhorse of burdens will get us through the horizons of rebirth, humankind will renew again...
anything but face the full truth of self, especially all at once.

The Tibetan bells? sure, bowls too. crystal chakra bowls, binaural beats, isochronic tones, use them often. They work great, even negatively if one so chooses.

hello.

l like the idea of Anysomewhere....as l say, the way you touch on subjects is always with the appealing edge that puts a smile on my face.
your quest for an end to inner turmoil, may l offer to see?..l had those of life and death and guilt, and long was split inside. it was not until I had travelled so far, that l could look back and catch the ends of the dark rainbow within one horizon, that the entirety of its meaning to myself, gave me insight, just enough to understand.
after that, my way was always out with open palms. what power l have, is only that which any would mean to me, and l reflect back upon them. the more they offer, the more they receive. my passage leaves no mark or test. so that now, the vortex of my circle keeps them well away. they made it, l was only ...here.
until you are at peace within yourself, your spirit will not be shielded when you travel out, and so yes, they are right, it is a danger. find your place in harmony, and then your shield will be again, and you will fear nothing to travel out and voyage where you will...to Anysomehwere, where we can meet and ravage the dusters among the clans, or see the many other places that exist there, in between, and beyond.
l don't use the bells myself....but l do like some of the tones...and the music of the spheres, as some call them, have many patterns in their notes and harmonies. the patterns are the stories of happenings, and if one note is not right within a million, l am there, looking for the result of the imperfection...so many patterns, so many thoughts and images, all within one moment, and all moments in time...
did you know that the doctor who did the autopsy on Einstein kept his brain? The fool cut it into one inch cubes and sent it round various neurologists in the USA, bit by bit, for various experiments. What a horrid lack of respect for humanity.it was a criminal act, but now, both are long dead, it hardly seems remarkable.
so many eons of our forbears passed before us, and here we are today, this time, and yet to be, our small cubes of brain regurgitated over and over, until...one day...maybe, we will have a group consciousness- the fear of the Kabal- and how the Russians tried and failed, and how Chinese we shall all soon become...
but alone our cubic inches glow and pulse, and here alone we measure and provide,
so that when we pass, as pass we surely shall, it can be time not us, that cuts and dies.
we will continue in our spaces still, as do the trees; at whatever compass we have lied.
so now, as our journey's race with us along our way,
and cast our shadows far, far back whatever be we say,
our years salt down to just one moment come, and in that then, we'll out by our third eyes.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES
Yoga 2 Life coach Certification

Return to “Writing”