A rap song I wrote (The Evolution of Rap)

Met a girl, I thought what we had was magic, Till I came home and found her F***ing guys on my matress, got mad contemplated leaving her in a casket, well it cost her an arm and leg but i buried the hatchet, now im tearing the fabric of space and sharing the havoc, apparently spazztic, the one who's engineering the madness, It's Dr. Frankenstein, entertaining minds through amazing lines, been a pr*ck like if you pet a porcupine, makin corporate lies, Crumble at the sight of me, the kind of notoriety, enlightening and frightening this whole whole F***ing society, in spite of the, compliant fiends that priorly were guiding me, into a web of spidery, traps against the advisory, of intuition, Turning life into a prison and my only mission now is to beat em into submission, with rhythmic precision and witted lyricism because, comparing me to them is like god compared to an infant,
Im sendin these sinnin cynics arsenic scented with cinnamon, cause dosing up on Ritalin has got me tryna figure if, this lifes worthless, tryna find a purpose, as the purp is keeping me above the surface helpin me serve this with, originality, say I left reality but that is just a fallacy, this world is so foul I see, kids asleep on crowded streets, people walking by like its another normality, what happened to morality, cause everyone is cowardly, and no one gives a shit, only focused on their salary, so, if we dont make a change, then we're stuck in ancient ways, struggling from day to day, i guess its why i'm chasin fame, is it safe to say, that we need a revolution? How can we fight murderers with execution, i'ma give a new sense of how to be a nuisance, and fight this ruthless, civilization with music.

Feel free to critique and comment

Resperidal caused our boobs to grow.
I took that and it made me lactate.
That was years ago they don't make that drug for us anymore
But Now they say now, it's time to pay up from your core
The lawyers are backing up the old ADD kids,
Most are dead from the cradle society SIDS
no one can give back US our time though,
oh but on the mattress anyone can kill us all from love,
stab us in the heart make us devolve,
Shove one vow two vow,
Three milk maids all become a sow,
In the end none of this will matter they say again,
We'll all get old like lil professors of mad hatters,
And when they look back maybe we'll be latter day saints
or maybe got so high they drop down upon their knees,
So Pray for repentance all the money we got for inncubi births,
For now, all we got is time left upon this earth,
We ain't no starseeds, take the delusions back
We're your fucking curse!

https://fightforvictims.com/defective-dr ... ct-lawsuit

NitsujEroom wrote:Met a girl, I thought what we had was magic, Till I came home and found her F***ing guys on my matress, got mad contemplated leaving her in a casket, well it cost her an arm and leg but i buried the hatchet, now im tearing the fabric of space and sharing the havoc, apparently spazztic, the one who's engineering the madness, It's Dr. Frankenstein, entertaining minds through amazing lines, been a pr*ck like if you pet a porcupine, makin corporate lies, Crumble at the sight of me, the kind of notoriety, enlightening and frightening this whole whole F***ing society, in spite of the, compliant fiends that priorly were guiding me, into a web of spidery, traps against the advisory, of intuition, Turning life into a prison and my only mission now is to beat em into submission, with rhythmic precision and witted lyricism because, comparing me to them is like god compared to an infant,
Im sendin these sinnin cynics arsenic scented with cinnamon, cause dosing up on Ritalin has got me tryna figure if, this lifes worthless, tryna find a purpose, as the purp is keeping me above the surface helpin me serve this with, originality, say I left reality but that is just a fallacy, this world is so foul I see, kids asleep on crowded streets, people walking by like its another normality, what happened to morality, cause everyone is cowardly, and no one gives a shit, only focused on their salary, so, if we dont make a change, then we're stuck in ancient ways, struggling from day to day, i guess its why i'm chasin fame, is it safe to say, that we need a revolution? How can we fight murderers with execution, i'ma give a new sense of how to be a nuisance, and fight this ruthless, civilization with music.

Feel free to critique and comment
I liked it so much I was inspired to write along with you. Got any music for it yet?

crap dude.
where is the audio part?
;)
ok, ok..

You sing about shit in the world like:

We dont eat beacuse of the goverement and that shit..
We dont fuck beacuse of the goverement and that shit..
We dont sleep beacuse of the goverement and that shit..

You dont sing about how you want to get laid, there is no money in that, laid get there for free...

Ya kno!

I wish you luck !

Anyone can get laid on the internet. Go to tango and get that app. I'm sure he knows how to have an orgasm on his own. We learn that when we're like 9 years old.

Anyone want to make a troll evolution meme? They start out as a fart in someone's mind, then he jerks off and the semen are on a ship, then the ship gets washed in a washing machine, and a noob puts on his underwear, scratches like an ape, pulls out a dingleberry which looks like a troll, tosses it in the garbage, the garbage men collect the waste, the waste goes to a recycling bin, the troll begins a new life in a void where he doesn't belong and no one understand him, the dingleberry ponders the meaning of life, he begins to dissipate in air, end says, "Oh me or my, I've wasted my life", God says "What you are is where you shall return"

Something like that?

a con troll is under the bridge and it goes so high up. They are just one minion of a whole legion, of one shill. I know what a troll is. They are fractals of a master mind. You get a piece of the action for doing their will. A shill has will but a troll controls the ships. Then there are pirates to you know? Neuro pirates are hackers from the aspies, silcone valley nerds they call them. They watch it all and make plans. Trolls don't plan they just create havoc and run amuk.

I apologize though, I'm a bit hyper vigilant these days.

Asperge btw means to annoint, to bless and purify an altar.

At the tip top of google are aspergers people. The nazi curse.
In the context of the Nazi eugenics policy of sterilizing and killing social deviants and the mentally handicapped, Asperger passionately defended the value of autistic individuals, writing "We are convinced, then, that autistic people have their place in the organism of the social community. They fulfill their role well, perhaps better than anyone else could, and we are talking of people who as children had the greatest difficulties and caused untold worries to their care-givers."[SUP][4][/SUP] Asperger also called his young patients "little professors",[SUP][4][/SUP] and believed some would be capable of exceptional achievement and original thought later in life.[SUP][2][/SUP] His paper was published during wartime and in German, so it was not widely read elsewhere.

What does all of this have to do with this guy? He's an aspie, that's why he has ideals like this. We are also born with savant skill, we all have a demon/angel in us. You kill one, they splinter in fractions. Make a martyr out of one or piss us off, anarchy will ensue. The more you cross us, the more hell will break loose.

I've been really crossed btw, so I've been snappy. It's not my usual demeanor though and I actually don't like being this way. Someone has got to be blamed for the cruelty of human nature, that is childish thinking I know. It's not your fault you are just doing a job that needs to be done.

Truth is in the heart though. People above all else, can know by their gut-mind and heart-mind, no matter how you tell them it's not real, or how they disillusion themselves with thinking from the brain, memory has an intelligence you can't ever kill. Memories live beyond death.

back to the OP, the evolution of rap, can we try to cross culture it from all spectrums, like maybe put in some bollywood and some african drums, some trance and metal, and some pop and tie in 10 popular songs with maybe your original song that speaks in the background like the guys half asleep.

Maybe do it sort of like this but with background music coming in through the stereo and hey add in some ads too like he has ADD. [video=youtube;92XVwY54h5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k[/video]

That's ok. I see gay another way. I see homos and homogenous normal stuff, and individual or integrity, yeah, that's it. I see integrity as being very masculine. True to yourself no matter if you cry or hate, or love and deflate, being real is the opposite of gay to me.

Thats Marketing magic working on ur sub mind.
But in marketing are girls, its never late for you to choose what you want to do the rest of ur life.
Marketing is if u have clever mind good profit..

Return to “Writing”