NaNoWriMo Anyone?

Just curious if anyone has done or is planning to do National Novel Writing Month?
If you havnt heard of it, its a xhallage of writing a whole novel in just a month, November.
I don't really know anyone who does, currently and it would be cool to know some people who do!

now, rab....

here l am doing my best
from far away
to raise you up a bit
and you don't have faith in me.... sigh.

if you want to be stubborn ok; your choice, l am far from you.

but l am real
real fingers write this
real brain in what is left of head....
no, lol, l am not going to send you a bit to prove anything...tsk.

can you not hear the spirit wind has changed direction?

l despair, l really do...
l will sing about coconuts now...not wise to hear that...
BUY:- "ADVENTURES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE" NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE.
EDITED AND ADDED-TO. YOURS TO KEEP AND ENJOY.

FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

you shouldn't despair about that. i have many gifts and talents, creaativity that i practice daily. i gladly surrender novel writing to those who can do it well. just let me read............

Stellerjay wrote:Just curious if anyone has done or is planning to do National Novel Writing Month?
If you havnt heard of it, its a xhallage of writing a whole novel in just a month, November.
I don't really know anyone who does, currently and it would be cool to know some people who do!
OMG, I forgot it's almost November.

I did this once years ago, but had no ideas and ended up with less than 500 words. :p

But this year, I think I could use it for some much-needed structure. :D[/size:317wfbtm]

Forgot how this works, though: Last time I [/size:317wfbtm]participated we basically copy/paste what we've written and it counts the amount of words, correct? Can't remember if it's okay to participate when you're writing a series of shorts instead of a novel.[/size:317wfbtm]

peppersasen wrote:OMG, I forgot it's almost November.

I did this once years ago, but had no ideas and ended up with less than 500 words. :p

But this year, I think I could use it for some much-needed structure. :D[/size:30qrtd50]

Forgot how this works, though: Last time I [/size:30qrtd50]participated we basically copy/paste what we've written and it counts the amount of words, correct? Can't remember if it's okay to participate when you're writing a series of shorts instead of a novel.[/size:30qrtd50]

Yeah, if its fiction, its fine, and it does stiklrun on a copy paste thing. Ive never gotten abouve 20 000 words myself
Glarry Musical instruments

Return to “Writing”