Flashes of white light with closed eyes

#1
Hello everyone!

I've been trying to figure out where to ask this. It occurs frequently that, when I go to sleep and close my eyes, I see a blinding white light inside my closed eyes, as if I was staring into the sun. It's so bright that it's darker when I open them. The source of the light doesn't move either when I move my eyes while closed, so I was wondering what it could be...

Several months ago I asked a friend whom I lost contact with, that had psychic abilites and knowledge of the paranormal and stuff like that, and he told me they were some kind of portals? like, to astral planes I think, but he said I wasn't ready yet to go explore them.
I also consulted with my mum (who also had several out of the ordinary experiences) and she being the deep religious person she is, smiled and told me they were probably my guardian angels.

What do you guys think?

#3
Marceline,
It is energy of some kind that you are perceiving.
Now as to which kind, or Who's energy any of the
above posts could be correct.
Other possibilities could be that you
are perceiving particle collisions in the 5th energy
dimension, or viewing the Micro into particle structure.

Have you tried to control them, and dim their light
intensity? Have them move up, down or either sideways?
If they are a Photon Particle they will respond to your
directions.
If they are an Entity, similar to an orb, have you tried to
talk with them? They would be telepathic and most likely
respond to your picture thought. Fairy Beings sometimes
appear as points of light too. See if you can "bring-them
-up-again to explore the what-are-you? question. Being
analytical, is the right approach to take.
:-) :-)
Fun stuff,
in harmony,
roger

#4
Psychic Child wrote:Marceline,
It is energy of some kind that you are perceiving.
Now as to which kind, or Who's energy any of the
above posts could be correct.
Other possibilities could be that you
are perceiving particle collisions in the 5th energy
dimension, or viewing the Micro into particle structure.

Have you tried to control them, and dim their light
intensity? Have them move up, down or either sideways?
If they are a Photon Particle they will respond to your
directions.
If they are an Entity, similar to an orb, have you tried to
talk with them? They would be telepathic and most likely
respond to your picture thought. Fairy Beings sometimes
appear as points of light too. See if you can "bring-them
-up-again to explore the what-are-you? question. Being
analytical, is the right approach to take.
:-) :-)
Fun stuff,
in harmony,
roger
Wow I never thought of those possibilities, next time I see them I'll try to interact with them and see what happens

Is it possible to see orbs only with closed eyes? A friend of mine has seen orbs a couple of times, but she saw them with her open eyes.
And I thought fairy beings were present mostly in nature; seems kind of incredible that they would appear in the middle of the city :eek:?

#6
blizzard wrote:Does the word Reiki mean anything to you? (might be the channeling of reiki through your 3rd eye.)
I think I have a brief understanding of reiki, something about manipulation of energy and healing with different hand positions?

[I've tried to heal bad energy before, via rubbing my hands on the back of people I knew (sometimes it worked, but I haven't done it since I tried to heal someone in a house haunted by a little girl, the bad energy I absorbed from that house was too much)]

What I have no idea of, is how does the third eye work or manifests :confused:

#7
Marceline wrote:Wow I never thought of those possibilities, next time I see them I'll try to interact with them and see what happens

Is it possible to see orbs only with closed eyes? A friend of mine has seen orbs a couple of times, but she saw them with her open eyes.
And I thought fairy beings were present mostly in nature; seems kind of incredible that they would appear in the middle of the city :eek:?
It is possible to see The energy with closed 2-D eyes.
With the 4-D, opened physical eyes are not necessary.
Think about it . . . Astrol and Astral can see-perceive
with the physical eyes closed.
And yes traditionally Fairy's are creatures of the woods.
But with Urban and cities using up the woods except for
parks, the Fairy population has taken to the city.

The important thing is to make contact if you have
the focus and shielding.
in harmony,
roger.

#8
[quote="Marceline"]I think I have a brief understanding of reiki, something about manipulation of energy and healing with different hand positions?

[I've tried to heal bad energy before, via rubbing my hands on the back of people I knew (sometimes it worked, but I haven't done it since I tried to heal someone in a house haunted by a little girl, the bad energy I absorbed from that house was too much)]

nevermind then

#9
blizzard wrote:
Marceline wrote:I think I have a brief understanding of reiki, something about manipulation of energy and healing with different hand positions?

[I've tried to heal bad energy before, via rubbing my hands on the back of people I knew (sometimes it worked, but I haven't done it since I tried to heal someone in a house haunted by a little girl, the bad energy I absorbed from that house was too much)]

nevermind then
In days not to long ago a healer would hold fertilized eggs
in their hands when touching an "ill" person. the negative
energy would enter the egg not the healer.

Now-a-days vision a flow of energy from you to the ill person and
have it flow out of their feet, hands and crown. Even then it is
smart to clean out your energy by grounding. I hold to a cold
water faucet for at least 120 seconds [count it out.]
in harmony,
roger

#10
Psychic Child wrote:
In days not to long ago a healer would hold fertilized eggs
in their hands when touching an "ill" person. the negative
energy would enter the egg not the healer.

Now-a-days vision a flow of energy from you to the ill person and
have it flow out of their feet, hands and crown. Even then it is
smart to clean out your energy by grounding. I hold to a cold
water faucet for at least 120 seconds [count it out.]
in harmony,
roger
When I envision it, I kinda visualize green energy flowing in threads and eating away black energy (simbolizing the pain or bad energy), ripping it (like in those washing machine soap comercials, where the soap particles dissolve the dirt hahaha) and in the process I yawn a lot, sometimes so much that my eyes get super watery (my mum also has this reaction when curing the evil eye to relatives or close friends). I do this because back when I could kinda see the aura, my fingertips were green, so yeah :p

It's interesting the grounding tip, I tried to do that while meditating a few days ago, and also I couldn't stop yawning. Kinda reminds me of that movie, The Green Mile, where the man who does the cleaning releases all that black stuff out of his mouth.

#11
Marceline wrote:When I envision it, I kinda visualize green energy flowing in threads and eating away black energy (simbolizing the pain or bad energy), ripping it (like in those washing machine soap comercials, where the soap particles dissolve the dirt hahaha) and in the process I yawn a lot, sometimes so much that my eyes get super watery (my mum also has this reaction when curing the evil eye to relatives or close friends). I do this because back when I could kinda see the aura, my fingertips were green, so yeah :p

It's interesting the grounding tip, I tried to do that while meditating a few days ago, and also I couldn't stop yawning. Kinda reminds me of that movie, The Green Mile, where the man who does the cleaning releases all that black stuff out of his mouth.
Could you expand on "the evil eye"? Like what is it, origins, what does it look like, anything about it?

#12
blizzard wrote:Could you expand on "the evil eye"? Like what is it, origins, what does it look like, anything about it?
The evil eye, or as we call it in spanish "Mal de Ojo", is kind of a psiquic attack. Now it can be caused both by intention or by accident. When it's by accident, normally is because the person causing it has a really strong gaze (there's a belief that there was one pope, centuries ago, that had such a strong gaze that he could kill a man by looking him in the eye), or is simply in a really bad mood. When it's intended, it normally is caused by a focused desire of harm, envy, hatred, or any kind of bad intention, directed to a certain person. This can be achieved whether or not they physically see the person, if the feeling is strong enough.
It causes a terrible headache, extreme fatigue, moodiness, and physical pain. It affects a lot of people, specially if they're babies, children, sensitive, or empathic.
I don't know about origins, I personally think it's always been there, like any other ability.
I can normally distinguish it from a normal headache or back pain because it doesn't go away when I stretch, and I feel a lot of pressure on the crown of my head, like it's being pushed with force, and sometimes it feels warmer than usual.

Re: Flashes of white light with closed eyes

#13
I experience a similar ball of white light sometimes when my crown and third eye become really intense. In the past, I have meditated very deeply with dark cloth over my eyes and explored the white ball only to have it expose a scene in the center of something completely foreign. It has been like a portal in my experience. I cannot even tell you the incredible things I have seen. The cloth becomes a window - it only happened a few times but worth exploring.
Post Reply

Return to “Meditation”

cron